Coworker's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah, forgot about that," Jason said suddenly returning from his stupor. His eyes were still a million miles away. "No back outs?"

"Deal," Stephanie said. She held out a hand to shake on it.

Annie hesitated, but finally held out her own hand and said, "Deal."

Jason's hand swung forward slowly as he said, "Deal."

I was last -- the only one of the group that really knew what was going on. Finally I shook with them. After we'd shaken hands all around, I slurred out, "No take backs no matter what?"

"No take backs," Stephanie said. She smiled and laughed a little.

I let my eyes clear as I stood up straighter. My words were in my normal tone as I said, "Good, then let's play some foosball."

The look on their faces when they realized that I was in my right mind was priceless. Annie looked completely shocked, her mouth falling open in a perfect 'o' of surprise. Stephanie let out a little gasp as her face filled with horror.

"What's wrong, girls? This isn't what you planned?"

"How- What- How?" Annie tried to speak, leaving me laughing.

"I didn't drink the pop," I told her. "What did you do to Jason, anyway? Is he going to be okay?"

"Vodka and a sleeping pill," Stephanie said breathlessly. Her face was white.

"He never even takes aspirin. I'm surprised he can still stand up. Let's play, shall we?" I asked.

The game was very close. With their six point lead and the fact that Jason was more of a hindrance than a help, the score was tied 9-9 when I finally managed to get the ball up to my forwards. I had never banked a goal in against the girls before, but I knew that today was the day I was going to have to unleash that trick. I banged the ball off the side wall and almost did a back flip when it hit the back of their goal and gave us the victory.

"Oh, God, no," Stephanie said, her light skin even paler. "Oh, God, Annie."

Annie looked stunned. She couldn't believe that we'd beaten them. I reasoned that -- for her, at least -- it wouldn't be so bad. Jason was still nearly comatose and I'd already seen her naked. Her eyes were huge and shocked as she looked at Stephanie. "What have we done?" She asked. "Oh, shit. Oh, SHIT!"

I didn't understand what they were talking about until the break room door opened and about half of the people from our department came into the break room. The group was composed of a dozen people, seven girls and five guys, many of whom had camcorders along. I burst out laughing, realizing that they had fallen into their own trap in a worse way than I'd imagined. They had obviously spread around the news that Jason and I were going to be running around naked.

"No back outs, no matter what," I reminded them. "Remember?"

Stephanie started shaking her head. Her hands began to tremble. "I can't. I can't."

Annie, tears in her eyes, looked at me. "Anything else," she said. "Anything."

I could think of about a thousand things that I'd love to do with Annie, but I also didn't want to cheat on Jessica. Besides, I reasoned, this had all been their idea.

"No back outs."

The crowd took up those words as if they were a battle cry, "No back outs! No back outs! No back outs!"

Stephanie and Annie just looked at each other, still in shock at the way this match had turned out.

"Let's just get this over with. It's just a few minutes and we'll be running the whole time," Annie said.

I smiled at them as they started to walk out to the office area. I waited until they were getting undressed before I asked them, "Do you want to do it before you streak or after?"

Stephanie gave me a look of total incomprehension, but Annie remembered right away. "No. No, we can't -- not with all these people here."

Steph remembered the rest of our bet then. "No way," she said.

I didn't even have to respond. Although nobody else in the crowd knew what we were talking about, they took up the chant once more. "No back outs! No back outs!"

Even the other women were chanting and cheering. The janitors, curious about the noise, came over and were told by the crowd about the bet. Stephanie was mortified; Annie was devastated. Both of them put their heads down and began to get undressed again. There was no way that this mob was going to let them out of any part of their wager.

I had already seen Annie naked, so I watched Stephanie undress. She was wearing a matching, black-lace bra and panties, which she removed last. She waited until Annie was down to her last two garments before reaching back to unclasp her bra. Annie matched her and they looked at each other as they held the cups to their breasts and got their arms out of the straps.

Again, I had waited for the perfect moment. In a voice loud enough to carry, I asked, "Can I get copies of this from all of you with cameras?"

There were several affirmative answers and I saw tears spill out of Stephanie's eyes. I almost let them back out then, but before I could call it off, she dropped her bra. Jason hadn't been exaggerating about her breasts. Although they were large -- D cups at least -- they were very firm. Her light pink nipples were hard and displayed beautifully on areolas that were wrinkling as they contracted from the chilly air.

Flashes began to pop, then, as people with digital cameras began recording the scene. Annie turned her face away from the crowd and quickly stripped off her panties. As soon as she was naked, Annie sprinted away from the crowd, up the side of the cubicles. Stephanie, not wanting to be left naked and alone, almost tore her panties getting them off. Her back was to me as she quickly took off in pursuit of Annie. The sight of their naked, pumping asses bouncing in time with their steps was beautiful. Stephanie's light, creamy skin running next to Annie's dark tan was an amazing counterpart.

The outside of the cube farm was almost exactly a tenth of a mile -- during the winter, people walked it for exercise, so it had been measured. I'm sure that the girls would have set a record for the slowest tenth-mile ever run. The two of them slowed when they got near the door that would lead them to the parking lot, but since we had all of their clothes, they didn't have much choice but to finish the circuit and complete the bet.

"What's the rest of the bet?" Janice, the newest of our coworkers, asked me as we watched Stephanie's head move around the outside of the office. Annie was too short to see when they were on the far side of the room.

"We added a sub-bet," I told Janice. "They have to masturbate before they can get dressed."

"Oh my God," she blurted out, her face turning crimson. I didn't know if she was mad or embarrassed. It wasn't until I heard her tell Mark that I realized she was excited at the prospect.

I gathered the crowd around and explained the rest of the bet to them. I also gave them some very explicit instructions -- including a no-touching policy -- which I made them all agree to. I told them that if they wouldn't obey my stipulations, they could leave. Everyone agreed.

The girls would have to come back toward us along a long corridor near the back wall. They would be completely exposed, and the handful of people who had cameras had moved down to the end for a better shot of the action. I wondered what Annie and Stephanie were thinking and talking about as they ran.

Annie and Stephanie made their way to the end of the cubicles and started back toward us. Now that they were completely visible again, their pace picked up. I suppose they figured that they might as well get it over with and were hoping to get back to their clothes as soon as possible. Stephanie was trying to keep one arm over her breasts as she ran and the other covering her pussy. She didn't have any success, though, because her breasts kept bouncing up and out from behind the shelter of her arm. Finally, she crossed her arms over her chest to hold her breasts. Her blond pussy was completely exposed to the eyes of the crowd.

As the two of them came running back to their clothing, Janice and Mark stepped in front of the piles of fabric. "There's more to the bet," Janice reminded them. If looks could kill, Janice would have been done for.

"Can't," Stephanie said. She was out of breath and struggling not to cry. Her arms were again across her chest and covering her pussy. Two of the cameras were taking pictures of her ass as we spoke. She looked at me. "Please."

Annie also looked at me. She slowly dropped her arms, allowing me to once more see her assets. I hadn't seen her completely naked and was most surprised by just how small she was. Her waist looked smaller than my thigh. She took a step toward me, then another. Finally, she reached out and put her arms around my neck. She stood on tiptoe and pulled my ear down to her mouth.

"I'm going to think about you when I come," she whispered. "I'm going to think about you jerking off that big cock."

I tried to swallow and almost choked. I was flabbergasted by what she'd just said. Was she turned on by this? Was that possible?

She had settled back to her feet but reached up again, once more seeking my ear. She nibbled gently on my earlobe, sending a shock through me, then whispered, "Shake your head and say no. Do it now."

I was caught up in my own world, but did as she asked. I tried to look stern as I said, "No."

Annie turned back to Stephanie, who was still twisted up like a pretzel as she tried to cover herself. "We have to or we don't get our clothes back."

"No," Stephanie whimpered. Now the tears really started to flow, but when she saw Annie lie down on the floor and start to touch herself, she became quiet.

Janice moved over to Stephanie and whispered something to her. I couldn't hear what it was, but Stephanie laid next to Annie, one arm still covering her breasts and began to run her fingers through her light blond bush. Stephanie had her legs together, but another of the women in the group -- one of the ones with a camera -- said, "You can't get yourself off like that. Spread them for us."

This caused Stephanie to sob and turn a red so dark that it was almost purple, but she opened her legs. I watched as the lips of her pussy came into view. She wasn't aroused, but her outer lips were very visible. Her labia were naturally large, and the small amount of her pink slit that was visible was like the inside of an oyster shell -- a light color, like the palest rose.

I looked over to see Annie. Her eyes were watching me and a hint of a smile played around her lips when she realized I was looking at her. I let my eyes trail over her body: the slender neck, the small breasts, the slim waist and full hips. One of her hands was again playing with her breasts as the other rubbed at her pussy. Her juices were flowing and I realized that I could smell her arousal, even here in such an open space.

Her left hand moved down to work her clit as the two middle fingers of her right hand delved into her cunt, bringing an outpouring of fresh juices with them when they were withdrawn. She began to make the moans that I'd heard the day before; the low moans that began to work their way up and out of her throat in louder and louder cries of ecstasy. The cameras were all focusing on her, now, as it became obvious that Annie was about to come in front of all of us.

I let my eyes trail back to Stephanie, just a few feet away. She had released her breasts and they were heaving in time with her breathing, but also moving in time with the hand that was now rubbing over her clit. She had the middle finger of her left hand in her pussy, moving it slowly in and out, while the fingertips of her right hand flicked at her clitoris. Her clit, like the lips of her cunt, was naturally large. It was about the same size as her nipples, about the same size as the tip of her little finger. I'd never seen a woman with such a large clit before and it fascinated me. What would it be like to suck it into my mouth and run my tongue over it? How would she respond?

My thoughts were interrupted by the growing cries of pleasure coming from Annie. Her hands were a blur at her pussy as she brought herself over the brink of orgasm, her cries crescendoing into incoherent calls of pleasure. Annie's left hand remained firmly on her pussy as she closed her legs, squeezing her fingers more tightly into her clit as she did so. I watched her body shudder as she came down from her orgasmic high.

It was only a few seconds later when Stephanie began to thrash around in the throes of her own orgasm. She was almost silent, emitting breathless, whispery gasps as the fingers of her left hand worked in and out of her pussy. Her right hand was busy on her clit, flicking at it as she strived to reach orgasm. Her arms, both aimed toward her pussy, pressed her large breasts together, pushing them out even more.

"Oh, fuck me! Fuck me!" Stephanie suddenly yelled, startling everyone. "Fuck, yeah, baby, yeah!"

She came in a gush of pussy juices. The fluid coated her left hand and we could all hear the sound of her fingering herself as she slowed her rhythm. The squishing sounds slowed to a stop and she opened her eyes. Horror once more suffused her features as she became fully aware of where she was and what she'd done. She scrambled for her clothing and began to get dressed quickly.

Annie stood beside me once more. When Stephanie began to get dressed, she got her own clothes and started to put them on. She turned to Steph and quietly said, "There's nothing left to get embarrassed over now. They've seen everything already."

Stephanie pulled on her shirt -- the last of her clothing -- and looked back at Annie. "Just- Don't talk to me, okay? I just want to go home." Tears were in her eyes again.

"It was your plan," Annie reminded her. "I should be mad, not you."

Stephanie turned and left without another word. Someone in the crowd started to clap, but was quickly silenced. I think maybe we were all a little embarrassed by what we'd been witness to. Not that I would have traded it for the world.

Someone asked Janice what she'd said to Stephanie to make her join Annie. "I told her that if Annie came first, she'd be the only one naked," Janice said with a wicked smile.

I looked around for Jason and saw him slumped in a chair, passed out cold.

"He's never going to believe any of this," I said to nobody in particular.

Annie looked embarrassed as she said, "Sure he will, just show him the videos."

The group all moaned in unison.

"What?" Annie asked.

"While you two were 'running' around the office, I made everyone wipe out the pictures they'd already taken and turn off the cameras. Nobody has any pictures!" I could have kicked myself for threatening to make people leave if they wouldn't agree to give me all their batteries. My jack was on an unused desk and I picked it up to reveal to Annie the pile of camcorder and camera batteries it had been hiding. The women had been so embarrassed that they hadn't realized that no flashes had been going off when they returned. All of the cell phones were in the pile, too. The group began to collect all of their things while Annie laughed.

"We need to call Stephanie and tell her about this," Annie said. "She was really worried that she'd end up on the internet."

"I'll let you do that. I'm going to take Jason home and get some coffee in him."

Mark helped me get Jason into my car and the group dispersed with shouts of "See you tomorrow."

"But not so much of YOU, Annie," someone called, making us all laugh.

12