Coyoacan Mi Amor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAFNA: OK. I’m sad.

DAN: Dafna, I want you to have all of me, not half of me. When I work, I have to work hard. When I play, I play hard.

DAFNA: I like U harrrrrrd. Makes me cum harrrrrd.

DAN: You need to come bad. I can tell. You need help?

DAFNA: Help, help!

DAN: Are you naked?

DAFNA: I have on my nightgown. Take it off?

DAN: No. I like you in your nightie. It makes you more naked in a weird way. Comfy in your chair?

DAFNA: I am ready for ur cock. Please!! No wait.

DAN: Well, missy, maybe I want you to wait. Not so good for you to come real fast. Better to make you squirm. Maybe a little? [uses winking smiley]

DAFNA: Chigame! Fuck me!

DAN: You are so horny. I can feel it in my fingers on the keyboard. Every time I type I am touching you, stroking you, reaching out to give you pleasure.

DAFNA: Yessssss.

DAN: You have the baby oil right there?

DAFNA: Um-hmmmm.

DAN: Good. I love to think of you in your nightgown, naked underneath, your body yearning for pleasure, your pussy tight and needing my touch. Your breasts sensitive to the fabric.

DAN: It’s what I don’t see, what’s covered, that turns me on.

DAFNA: I’m turning you on?? Really?

DAN: De veras! The truth. I can barely keep from stroking myself as I write this. But I want you to come. You need it sooooo much.

DAFNA: Yes, I really do.

DAN: I’m closing my eyes and imagining your hands moving up to your breasts. You’re stroking them through the fabric. They are very full and sensitive. You love to touch them and have me touch them, right?

DAFNA: Mmm, yes, I love my tetas. They are so womanly and ready for U. I am holding them. They are ripe.

DAN: Playing with the nipples, just a little?

DAFNA: The nipples getting hard. I feel them through the nightgown.

DAN: What can I do?

DAFNA: Put your lips on my tetas suck them like little cherries.

DAN: Funny, that’s just what I’m doing. I’m unbuttoning your gown and moving the fabric. Now I can see and hold them. So tasty, so alive and feminine and luscious. I’m rolling one nipple between my teeth and the other in my fingers. They ARE hard. And warm. I’m moving from one to the other. They both want so much attention.

DAFNA: I feed them to U.

DAN: That’s right. I love it when you hold your breasts and guide them to my mouth. I’ve always liked the way you enjoy your body so much. That’s a turn-on for me, Dafna.

DAFNA: I know!

DAN: Now you’re putting baby oil on your hands and rubbing it on your boobs. You like?

DAFNA: Hold a sec. Let me squirt some on.

DAFNA: Ooooh, I feel tingles from my tetas to my cunt. Ooooh again.

DAN: My cock is getting hard just thinking about you, so open and moist. Getting harder to type.

DAFNA: You need relief honney?

DAN: The lady always cums first.

DAN: And 2nd and 3rd and 4th, and then the man. I can wait. What are you doing now?

DAFNA: I am watching baby oil dribble down my stomach toward my pussy.

DAN: Moving slowly? I wish I was there to spread it over you. Make you shiny and hot.

DAFNA: It is how you say in English? Tormento to know you are there but not have your hands and tongue and cock on me.

DAN: Not long, not long, mi amor. Think how good it will feel when I am beside you kissing your sweet lips and my hands opening your cunt lips. Giving you the pleasure you need.

DAFNA: I need now.

DAN: Welll, I know what we can do about that. Play with your nipple with one hand and move the other hand to your cunt.

DAFNA: OK. Feels very sexy. I smell myself.

DAN:!!!!! Really? Now THAT is sexy to think about. I’m fainting. Your pussy juices on your fingers? What do they taste like?

DAFNA: Taste muy bueno. Better with Ur jizz on them, tho.

DAN: It won’t be long! Now your fingers are wet. Just stroke them across your clit. However you like to play with yourself. Just lean back and let me talk to you.

DAN: Hands on the body beautiful, not the keyboard. I know what you’re doing.

DAFNA: U make me so happy Dan. I love you.

DAN: That makes me happy to hear. You mean so much to me. Now, let me whisper to you, let my fingers work your flesh, make you tremble. You are in my mind so much. I wake up in the morning my arms around a pillow, dreaming it’s you. I get hard at the office thinking about you. What we say, what we do.

DAN: You have your fingers in your cunt, exploring. So much pleasure. Your boobs are so warm and full. I can see them in my mind.

DAN: Think of me there. You have my cock all to yourself. Big, hard. All for Dafna. You like a good cock, fill you up, come inside you, touch your lips. Yes?

DAFNA: Yesssss. Getting cloooooose.

DAN: I like that thought. You are ready, and I am there. You finger yourself and you take my cock in your mouth. You want me. You are like a tigress, taking your pleasure. You pull me close and run your tongue over my cock. You make me stand still and not touch you.

DAN: You can give and take pleasure at the same time. A wonderful ability.

DAN: You hold my balls and move your mouth farther onto my shaft. I see your head moving. I want to touch your nipples but you don’t want me to. I stroke your hair. Que bonita chula! I’m going crazy thinking about you.

DAN: Your cunt is very full of your juices. Your cunt feels tight under your fingers. My cock is swelling in your mouth. Finally you put my hands on your breasts so I can stroke and squeeze them. The oil makes them slippery and VERY hot. For both of us.

DAFNA: Dan.

DAFNA: Oh, Dan. . . . I I I

DAFNA: Fallinnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg

DAN: And then you run your tongue and hand over my cock and I cant hold back and you can taste a little jizz on the tip and your fingers are fucking your clit like crazy and it is too much.

DAFNA: Gooooodddd.

DAN: And I cant stand it start to buck my hips can feel a surge from my toes blasting through my balls and cock, like a wave through me, forcing out at one place and you can feel the hot jizz flooding your mouth and

DAN: and your cunt explodes and we’re connected like two lovers and you are coming and I am coming and we are yelling and moving and then it’s over. We hold each other on the floor and kiss and hold each other very close. We are lovers at last.

DAFNA: ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

DAFNA: I came twice. Very hard. I think I fainted. I can’t move. Limp like a rag.

DAN: And that was just your first two orgasms tonight!

DAFNA: Will it be like this in real?

DAN: Better. We’ll be together. No keyboards in the way. Just us. Hard to believe.

DAFNA: U are so special. So hard to wait.

DAFNA: Hello? U there? Dan?

DAN: Thinking. It’s been a long wait. I’m tired of being alone. Tired of divorce, tired of empty bed and arms. I want you Dafna.

DAFNA: I am waiting 4 U, mi alma.

----------

Dan bounced as the plane touched down. Exit sweet memories of Dafna, enter business-traveler reality. “Buenvenidos a Mexico,” the captain said on the intercom. Dan gazed out the window. Unlike U.S. airports, Juarez International did not sit in splendid isolation far out on an urban fringe. Instead, it reminded Dan of an asphalt island battered by ceaseless waves of city slums. Wire fences served as jetties, barely containing the tidal surge of poverty and violence.

After passing customs, Dan saw a driver holding the sign “Sr. Lissner.”

“Estoy aqui. Vamanos,” he told the driver, hidden behind reflective shades. “I’m here. Let’s go.”

“Bueno,” he said.

They climbed into the firm’s own urban assault vehicle, a Mercedes SUV with shatter-proof, heavily tinted windows and steel reinforced doors. The doors locked immediately. In minutes, they plunged into a honking maelstrom of Tuesday traffic leaving the airport. The tinting lent everything a calming tinge of blue, as if the car were submerged in a shark tank. The car radio played peppy mariachi tunes, tear-drenched Mexican pop, and rapid-fire news. Mexico City rolled by: frustrated, loving, sweaty, deadly, smelly, curvy, corrupt, laughing and alive. Dan mused, Dafna’s out there, somewhere -- if she actually exists. Sometimes she seemed like a projection from his turbulent soul, a mirage of hope in a parched, loveless world.

After 45 minutes the Mercedes steered into the downtown area. Dan grabbed his bags and checked in. He glanced around. Except for the extra security guards outside, the Maria Cristina had not changed in the 10 years since Rebecca and Dan had toasted their impending parenthood. Fountains still gurgled in the cool, tiled center atrium, where guests ate breakfast and lunch. Deep leather chairs and couches lined he hallways around the center area. A murmur of piano music – Cole Porter, quite well done – drifted from the bar. Yes, just the same, thought Dan, just right for a new romance. And yet he felt inutterably sad, pursued by ghosts of love won and lost.

“God damn,” he thought, shaking his head. “God damn the way it all turned out. I still can’t believe it.”

The smiling desk clerk handed him two packages. Without looking he shoved them in the outside pocket of his computer bag. Once in the room, he unpacked clothes, splashed cold water on his face, pulled a Coke from the room refrigerator, then settled into a chair to get organized. The first envelope was the typical firm welcome for visitors. Hours, services, tech support, graphics and design support, cafeteria, security, transportation, restaurants, similar to packages he’d seen in Dallas, Atlanta, Cleveland, Chicago, Denver, Miami, Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, Toronto and London. Now he added Mexico City to the list.

The second large envelope bore the writing, “Sr. Lissner. Personal y Confidencial!” in a bold but feminine handwriting.

With the tip of a finger he opened the envelope. He peeked inside, then turned the envelope over to shake out . . . the most adorable silky light blue panties he had ever seen. They weighed nothing, but seemed charged with electricity in his hand. A note drifted out of the envelope. The shock of the intimacy drove him to his knees to pick up the note. He read it that way, on his knees, like a supplicant enthralled by a holy relic. The note said, “Hi honney, welcome to Mexico City!! I know you like panties. These maybe will keep you happy until we meet. XOXOXOXO Dafna. PS. Last night I wore these and fingered myself until I came. Can you tell???”

He raised the panties to his nose and inhaled. Yes, he could tell. Dan gently rubbed the panties against his cheek and beard. Dafna’s unexpected gesture overwhelmed him. Blushing at the rush of emotions, Dan blinked away tears.

So she does exist, he thought. Dafna is real.

12