Coyote Ugly

Story Info
Sometimes you get less than you bargained for.
3.1k words
3.91
22.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Parsons
Parsons
1 Followers

Alcohol will make you do strange things. As I woke from what must have been a near coma I felt for a moment as if I were a lucky man. Looking past the pounding headache that I knew would have to be endured I beamed a little as I felt the warm, smooth thigh of a woman brushing against the back of my legs. I slid my left hand behind me and quickly found the warm, hairy crotch of my partner from last night.

"Damn, I got laid!" I thought to myself as I gently stroked my fingers through her soft but slightly matted pubic hair.

To say the least it was sort of a relief to me that I had finally broken a record breaking dry spell. As I had approached and then arrived at middle age my sex life had hit a wall. I had tried to mask my age with the usual ridiculous rituals such as coloring my graying hair and shaving my whitening beard. In my eyes I still had some game left in me but if I did I could not find anyone who wanted to play with me.

Several times during this spell I had cursed some of my earlier relationship decisions, second thinking at least two relationships that would have ended in marriage. Of course every time I had these thoughts all I had to do was talk to my married friends who were not getting any more sex than I was and would realize that I had made the best choices after all. I have to admit that I am too self centered to share my space with another person.

It was a good moment indeed for me since it had been months since I had even gotten close to getting laid let alone actually gotten some pussy. My dilemma was that I did not remember the whole thing at all. I remembered going to a new bar close to my apartment and flirting with a few women as I drank my usual shots of scotch but did not remember much else. I laid there for a few moments stroking her warm pussy which was now starting to become slick with her juices and she began to softly moan. As I stroked her my mind was racing with a troubling thought, "what was her name?"

Even as I was excited at the present scenario I was also troubled by gravity of this situation. I did not know her name, Hell; I didn't even know what she looked like. I tried to come up with sly ways of glazing over the situation if the subject came up, my mind was racing with these scenarios as my fingers were racing through the ever more moist pubic hairs and slipping past her growing clit as my finger slipped into her tight slit causing her to twitch a little. As I slipped into her moist slit she moved her head closer to the back of my neck and softly kissed it.

My groin twinged as she did and I could feel her warm breath sweep across my neck and towards my ear, my dick was beginning to throb with the rhythm of my heartbeat as I felt her chin slip up my neck until her mouth was right next to my ear, I could tell that she was getting turned on by her heavy breathing but I was unsure if she was awake or not. I was still wondering as she first spoke to me.

"Mornin' lover!" she purred

My mind was now racing with excitement, her voice was soft and oh so sexy. I could still feel the warm blasts of her sweet breath on the skin of my neck as I replied to her.

"Mornin' yourself sweetie!"

Without any other conversation she began to run her hand over my back and then slipped it gently between my legs from the back. I slightly moved one of my legs forward and up at which time she began to message my testicles and slipping past them to message my now wildly pulsating dick. I was really enjoying the massage I was getting from her then she stepped it up a notch and ever so slowly began to tease my asshole. The first time she did it I was shocked but the shock did not diminish my erection, it intensified it.

I did not remember ever being so hard; my dick was so hard that it was almost painful. As she continued to work her magic on me I had long ago stopped servicing her with my fingers and was simply letting her do all of the work. I moaned a lot which must have pleased her since she giggled a couple of times. Her soft, sexy giggles were like music to my ears and I lay there in bliss as she worked on me. When she finally stopped stroking me I moved to roll over to face her, as I started to roll over she slipped away from me and rolled onto her back.

In the dark of the early morning in my bedroom I made out the image of her legs spread with her knees facing the ceiling. I had an idea of just what she was wanting and moved between her smooth legs to eat her pussy. It had been a while since I had eaten any but I had always enjoyed it so I took this as a open invitation from her to eat hers. As I moved onto my stomach in the dark I slipped in between her smooth, inviting legs. I began to lick the insides of her thighs as I moved closer to her moist, hairy slit.

After a moment of teasing I slipped my tongue between the folds of her womanhood and searched for her clit. As I brushed past it the first time she moaned and for a brief moment closed her legs against the sides of my head like a velvety clamp but within seconds she relaxed and spread her legs as far as possible to give me full access to her pussy. As she did this I drove my tongue down the entire length of her warm, moist slit until I reached the bottom of it and then after taking a deep breath I began to use all of my skills on her.

Almost immediately she began to push my head into her snatch, she was rocking her hips very fast and it felt as if she was humping my face with her warm cunt. I drove up and down her slit numerous times and could tell that she was enjoying the ride. As her hips began to thrust erratically and she began to almost scream out in ecstasy I felt the warm stream of her juices begin to run from the lips I was suckling and knew she was about to "get off" big time.

As I continued to tongue fuck her I was dry humping the sheets rubbing my rock hard dick across them, if she had lasted much longer I probably would have come on the sheets, I was that worked up. When her orgasm hit it was like riding an ocean wake of humping, moaning and screaming as she glazed the bottom part of my face with the juices now streaming from her pussy lips.

"Oh God" she screamed between rhythmic grunts.

She tightened her lags against my head again and began to thrash about from side to side as if she were trying to escape but did not really want to. I did not let up at all and within seconds I could feel the ripples of her orgasm explode against my face.

"Yes...Yes...Oh God Yes!" she screamed as her orgasm swept over her.

As her hips slowed she released my head from its delightful prison and dropped her still slightly trembling legs to the now crumpled sheets. We were both breathing heavily and I was still in my position above her saliva slick mound. I could feel the warmth coming from it like a heater. For a second I lay there between her legs in the dark and gloated before the scary thought that I still did not know who I was in bed with washed over me again. I was still pondering the ramifications of the situation I was in when she spoke again in a soft, breathless voice.

"Come here lover, I want your dick in me!"

Never being a man to turn down an offer like that I began to lift myself from the junction of her wide spread legs and began to explore her body as I moved up. In the morning light that was starting to stream through the drapes I could see that she had a nice body, not a lot of flab around the middle I discovered as I slipped my tongue across her belly button, "an inny" I grinned to my self, I liked those best. As my tongue continued it's odyssey of discovery it moved up and down with the deep breaths she was still having and the warm feeling I was having as she ran her fingers through my hair.

As I passed her upper stomach I arrived at the crease formed by her breasts rising from her body, I was thrilled to find that she was not very flat chested. If I had to guessed they were at least 36 C's, maybe D', it was a little hard to tell with only my tongue to measure with. I could tell though that they drooped a bit to the side so I was assuming that my new lover was in her 30's, just starting to lose a little body tone.

I spent a couple of moments massaging her tits and teasing her nipples with my tongue and a hand cupped under one of them, she responded by stroking my hip and trying to reach my now throbbing dick. As I slipped further up above her tits with my tongue my pecker inched closer to her still sopping cunt. As I reached the base of her neck with my tongue I glanced up at her chin and was amused to find that she appeared to be panting in short breaths. I could not ever remember having a woman this worked up in years.

I deliberately began to slide my throbbing hips up the sheets. As I positioned my dick close to her pussy in the early morning light I could feel the same heat, like a furnace, that my tongue had experienced moments ago and knew that I was exactly where I wanted to be. I nestled the equally warm head of my dick against it until I could feel the warm, moistness of the opening pressing against the head of my ever more throbbing member. I took a deep breath and pushed myself up with my arms and pushed my hips forward.

When I thrust my hips forward two things happened, my dick buried itself effortsly into her cunt, I felt the warm folds of her vagina lips surround my dick as I came to a halt after burying myself into her, at the same time as my senses were racing furiously I took a deep breath and then sighed. At this point I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. The sun had now risen to the point that the room was filling with sunlight and I smiled. As I smiled I gazed down from the ceiling and gazed on my new lover's face for the first time. For a moment I froze, stopped humping her in mid stroke and gazed at her in stunned disbelief.

She was the ugliest human being I had ever laid eyes on. My first reaction was shock, my next one was to close my eyes and keep humping her. She looked a lot older than she probably was. Her completion was rough and looked extremely weathered. There were several noticeable scars on her face that appeared to be from a knife fight. If she had been a dog I probably would have considered "putting her down". She smiled up at me and I could clearly see that she was missing several teeth and the ones that were still there were a mess.

I forced a smile and continued to slip in and out of her warm pussy, after all I am a man and it had been a while but I was glad no one could see what was happening here. I have enough problems getting laid without the gossip of this kind of thing getting around; if it did I would be a laughing stock in my circle of friends. Rushing through my head were several thoughts, "What in the hell was I thinking?" and "did anyone see me pick her up?"

Luckily it was a new bar and I did not remember seeing anyone I knew so I made a mental note to never return there. I closed my eyes and turned my face back to the ceiling and moaned, partly to cover the fact that I was repulsed by her looks from her and partly because it was still pussy and I will admit right now it was the best pussy I have ever had. As her hips thrust at me over and over the muscles in her cunt softly messaged the shaft of my dick, I was impressed. After a couple of minutes of humping her my mind began to rationalize the situation, with my eyes closed I could feel good about the situation,

We slow fucked for about five minutes before I opened my eyes again and gazed at her again, "my God, what was I thinking?" ran through my mind as I closed my eyes and kept moving my penis in and out of her. "Coyote ugly!" came to my mind and it seemed to sum up the situation. Coyote ugly was an old joke term about waking up the morning after and finding a woman so ugly sleeping on your arm that you would rather chew off your arm than wake her up to leave. I simply kept my eyes closed and we continued to hump each other like a couple of dogs in heat.

After about ten minutes of screwing I began to violently bang into her, maybe out of anger or spite, but if either was the reason it was in vain because it only seemed to turn her on more. We were fucking like a couple of sex maniacs on a bender. I was driving so violently into her warm, hot pussy that I could feel a jarring feeling like a punch in the balls every time I slammed the base of my now sore, raw dick into her cunt. She was breathing hard and screaming like an animal when I buried myself into her for the last time and pinned her hips to the bed as several waves of cum shot up the shaft of my dick and splattered into the walls of her still pumping cunt.

I am not sure if she had an orgasm that time or not and I was afraid to ask. I felt a bit of shame at my reaction to her looks but as far as I could tell she was still in the dark about my feelings. I tightly held her down until the spasms in my balls and shaft began to subside then with my eyes still closed I slipped off of her and rolled back onto the bed. I did not open my eyes again until I was facing the wall with my back to her.

"Baby, that was even better than the first time!" she purred to me as she came to a rest on her side facing my back again.

I moaned a response but no words, what could I say to her? She was hideously ugly. As we lay there silently she began running her hand down my side and giving me a pat on the ass. I felt like a heel, she still had no Idea that I was repulsed by her looks and had only slept with her for the sex. The more I thought about the sex and the more she caressed my body the more I began to once again get aroused. If I had any character at all I would have turned to her and been honest but I did not, I continued to let her stroke me. Maybe I was hoping she would leave.

Apparently she had no plans at all of going anywhere but back to my crotch. With my eyes closed I began to drift off into a dream state, I must have dozed off for a few minutes because I suddenly snapped back to wide awake as she was once again slipping a hand between my legs and I was moving to give her access to my testicles and once again swelling penis. I moaned loudly as she raked her fingernails across my scrotum just hard enough to make me twinge and grow even harder. I snarled more than cringed as she passed my balls and began to slip a finger into my asshole which of course made me even harder.

I could feel my balls and the shaft of my dick burn with the heat of my seed and simply surrendered myself to the situation. As soon as I lay still I felt her sit across my lap and quickly slip my dick into her cunt that was still slick from the load I had already deposited there. It was clear that she was in control at the moment and that this was not going to last long. Each pump of her hips was met with a thrust of mine and we quickly established a rhythm. The squishing sounds we were making filled the room and besides a lot of grunts neither of us was saying anything.

As we progressed I began to run my hands over her torso paying special attention to her luscious breasts, between thrusts I was stroking my thumbs across her erect nipples which soon had her not only rocking back and forth but also thrashing and rotating her hips wildly until she had a racking orgasm. There was no mistaking the fact this time; she definitely had a big orgasm. I continued to pump into her for the few moments after her eruption until she recovered her senses and began to thrust back. As I neared my second orgasm I still had my eyes tightly closed and many thoughts ran through my mind.

I still did not know her name but with each thrust I got closer to wanting to know it. I could think of worse things in life than her looks, after all right now would be a bad time for any of my friends to show up, how would I explain this to them?

Parsons
Parsons
1 Followers