A Lifehack For Sensual Foot Worship

Story Info
The sole of Her foot is hardwired to Her pussé. Really.
2.4k words
4.7
14k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Bonus Turn On Tip: Feet might not excite you. But, what if your woman relaxes and gets horny when you give her a foot rub? That might be worth it, right? Check out what happens when a man knows what turns on his date.]

"You know, Murphy, this is all your fault."

Playfully Angel raked through his hair with her brightly painted red nails. A workaholic, she never took time for herself. The romance writers convention was in town and she was booked solid.

The fine specimen of a hockey player, naked at her feet, sensually and slowly massaged the perfectly curved arch of her foot with just the right pressure.

"My fault! What did I do?"

Angel cooed as his expert touch pressed out a day's worth of living. "You are the one who began talked me into writing my stories and sharing them on Literotica. You were my first real fan, Murphy!"

Pausing mid-stroke and looking up into her sparkling green eyes, "You are an excellent writer, Mistress."

Murphy learned quickly how much of a turn on it was for Angel to have just one ardent fan, someone to cheer her on and make her feel like she is special.

She trained him to recognize that first. Well, that was after he learned to take off his clothes when he came over. It felt awkward at first, to be naked when she was dressed. But now, Hockey Guy craved it.

[Bonus Turn On Tip: Every woman has her own turn ons and not one is the same. Every woman wants to feel special, even here on lit. To get a girl horny, you need to touch her emotions. See how Murphy helps Angel turn on.]

"When you touch my words, you touch my soul," Angel whispered absent-mindedly as he poured her a glass of her favorite smooth buttery chardonnay. She loved to make him go get things so she could see his beautiful body.

"Well, you are a loyal fan, Murphy. My fingers love writing a story with someone special in my mind. It feels ever so much more personal. It is like I am having a real date with the person in the story."

"And I am still shocked you picked me to be a star of a fantasy."

"Tell me how you really feel, All Star!" Giggling she tossed back the last of the wine.

"I mean it, what did I do that made you pick me?"

Replenishing her glass, he started massaging her left calf. A surge hit his crotch when her legs softened and opened slightly under his touch. Score, he thought to himself. It had taken him months to just shut up and listen to Angel.

"If you want me to get wet, you have to start at the body part the farthest away from Madame Pussé as possible. You do want to get me wet now don't you sweet Murphy?"

Gulping, Murph steadied himself as he bit the inside of his lip refusing to allow the surge of turn on energy that rocketed him to rock hard to distract him. He was focused on the rhythm of the strokes he knew were getting her wet.

Fuck this game. Denying himself this way with her was the toughest Tease and Deny challenge yet.

"Well, don't you?" Angel purred.

"You know I do." He managed to growl out between tensely clenched teeth. He tried his best to not think about the throbbing going on fully visible to her lusting glances. Aching with need he dug in deep.

Angel giggled. "Oh, my!" Gasping as he hit a tender spot in her ankle. Losing her breath for a moment she stopped talking and let him take care of her. Panting punctuated by little moans and giggles replaced her playful questions.

"Damn you are good." Angel trusted Murphy. He knew it and didn't take it lightly. He would never move on her. Until she begged. That was worth waiting for.

Angel opened up to Murphy one night and shocked him.

"My ex forced me to have sex with him when I was pregnant," she had shared under duress one night. She wouldn't let herself turn on and when he pressed her, the truth came out.

[Bonus Turn On Tip: This is how you can get close to a really strong woman. If she opens up and tells about something that upsets her. Listen. Comfort. I know doesn't seem sexy. It is to a woman. Try it. Text her *need a hug?]

"Even when turn on is doing its magic and I am really getting into it, some random thought can come and poof...the turn on disappears, and Murphy?"

"In case no one ever said so, I am really sorry that dick did that to you." Murphy hissed. "How could he ignore your tears?" Sitting taller on the stool and stretching his chest broadly, he reached up and took her hand, what is it Mistress?"

Up until now, Angel was not used to it when a man cared like Murphy did. That's why she loved them naked and vulnerable. It was the only way she felt safe.

Every now and then a man penetrated her defenses.

Fiercely independent she never allowed it and then, someone like this delicious way-to-young hockey guy would come along. A deep breath and she willed herself to speak. "Thank you for making sex so fun for me."

Murphy's eyebrows shot up in surprise. She was full of surprises.

She knew this good guy was a little rough around the edges but he was not a lewdie or crudie. He genuinely cared for her in his own way and he knew that he was only one of the many who desired her. "So take care of me Murphy, don't hold back."

Reaching over to touch his shoulder, an appreciative smile touched her face. Angel knew exactly what her nearness did to this man who desired her so deeply. She knew he would never hurt her or abuse her in any way.

With laser focus, Murphy maintained the steady pressure of his loving service to her feet. Even though it took Angel light years of patience to get through to him, he finally really got it.

Little did he know that her fetishes were not even close to what he thought a woman liked, needed and craved. When he finally shut the fuck up and just followed directions, he became a very good boy.

[For extra credit: Listen to Chris Isaacs Wicked Game right now. Even though Murphy knows that Mistress will never be his girl, this song is still part of HIS turn on.]

"It's simple really." He picked up the warm oil and slid his hands to her other foot. "I am looking for a mature virtual play partner who loves games...BUT I want a woman like you. What's wrong with that? I just don't want to have to play russian roulette on Lit to find one."

Angel's head rocked back in laughter. " Nothing shows you a woman is attracted more surely than a belly laugh. I love men who make me laugh." Murphy fairly glowed with pride.

Knowing he caused her laughter felt so good, wait a minute, could it be? Could there actually be a way to be part of a woman's turn on without needing to be in a relationship with her?

Is Turn On alone good enough to get a woman's approval?

"Oh Murphy," Angel sighed, "I wish more people got it. As a guy, you are holding a lot of exactly what women are hungering for."

"Their foot?"

"I love you Murph!" Angel sputtered out in another fit of laughter. "Funny you should say that, really, want to hear about the first time a man turned me on by touching my foot?"

Angel loved torturing her men like this. She always rewarded a man who could hold his focus and be turned on at the same time.

"Um, erm," he muttered trying to maintain his composure.

She chose that exact moment to reach down to stroke his nipple with the soft pad of her index finger. Murphy sucked in air as if he had been underwater too long. A huge gasp escaped as the energy hit him. "Don't worry, my Pet, I know you are doing the best you can."

Angel purred on, "Now where was I?" She pulled her hand back and laid her index finger against her lower lip.

"Oh, you were going to tell me about the first time someone turned you on by touching your feet, Mistress." Hockey Guy said eagerly, energized and ready for another round of The Turn On Game.

"Ok," Angel giggled. "Let me remind you of how we play the game."

"Yes, Mistress."

Angel's shoulders shivered in her seat as she adjusted herself into the support of the gold, rose and purple velvet pillows surrounding her. Smiling, she continued, "And what is your single duty during this round, darling Murphy?"

"I plan on turning you on and I expect that you are going to want to take it personal. You are going to want me to touch your pussy. My goal is to get you so hot and horny that you beg for sex."

"Excellent, and then what will happen?"

"I have one service to you, Mistress, and that is this. Whenever you talk about me touching your pussy, I am committed to remind you: 'Mistress, this is simply a game of tease and deny and there is no sex happening, I am simply a player in the game. Turn on is the goal.'"

Angel stroked his other nipple with the back of her index finger, just slow enough to make the poor Hockey Guy choke on a swallow. "Yes, darling Murphy, and why is that we practice this skill?"

The now electrified younger reached for the golden jojoba oil without missing a beat and smiled back at her, "Mistress Angel, we do the work to help a woman find her deep orgasm." (His hands suddenly radiating waves of heat as he pulled her entire foot through both of his hands repetitively, rhythmically, hypnotically)

"Every woman has to have complete control of her Turn On first, before she can share it with others."

Glancing up at Angel, Murphy thrilled to see her head roll back and her eyes close. Panting quietly as he stroked her foot with both of his hands, repeatedly compressing yet gently nurturing her Turn On with his hands. Angel's complete trust in him was his reward.

He bit his lip. Watching her in that State of Delicious was beyond breathtaking. He could feel his breath in his chest. He felt like he could barely breathe. He didn't want to do anything that pulled her out of it.

He loved watching her State of Delicious deepen. First her body goes soft and collapses into the pillows. Her beautiful green eyes roll back into her head.

Murphy timed his squeezes and strokes to fall into rhythm with her moans.

"Trust your gut, Murphy!" She had told him again and again. "You have great instincts."

The deeper her state of arousal would go, the more excited Murphy got. He didn't understand it, he was almost afraid of it, truth be told. He only knew he didn't want it to stop.

Following a nudge from a deep inner and mysterious source, he lifted the arch of her foot to his lips.

Shivering with anticipation and moving in for just the smallest kiss he heard her whisper, "Murphy, oh Murphy, can you just carry me to the bedroom? This is the night. It's time. Please, Madame Pussé wants to come out to play. I mean it."

Fuck. fuckety fucking fuck.

Murphy went through his usual inner dialogue. "Maybe she means it this time. I mean look at her there, biting her lip, breathing hard, she's fucking gorgeous." The ache between his legs throbbed.

"I mean it this time, Murphy, Fuck the Turn On Game." Angel begged him. "Please. I need more."

Feeling loving and empowered, Murphy changed directions. "Fuck the turn on game" was Mistress's drop dead safe word. Once she said that. Murphy knew to stop and pause the game.

Forcing gentle laughter out over his tense belly muscles, Hockey Guy whispered back, "You know what Fuck The Turn On Game means, don't you?"

"Fuck that!" Angel giggled.

"It's Tease and Deny, Mistress, it is my turn to deny you. Reality ruins fantasy every time." Taking a steaming towel from the warmer next to him, Murphy lovingly wiped down her calves so that all the extra oil was gradually removed. Angel's desire came back down in the silence shared between them.

This part of the ritual was critical for Angel.

Her body craved the nurturing that comes after her foot treatments. Once Turn On was turned off and Madame Pussé placed back in her cage until next time, both Angel and Murphy relaxed until her body was calm.

"So Angel, what was that you were going to tell me? I didn't mean to distract you." Eyes sparkling up at her, he was delighted to see the look of absolute love and acceptance looking back.

"Um."

"A little blush there, Lass?"

"You are too good to me Murphy. I can't remember what I was going to ask you." Angel giggled with relief.

"No, it is you who are too good to me, Mistress. Thank you for allowing me to touch your beloved feet."

Reaching down to run her fingers though his thick black hair she whispered, "You are a naughty man, taking me to the edge like that. Next time you are mine and I can't wait. Grrrrrrrr."

Angel loved the effect she had on him. A whispered growl and a promise for more. What a wicked thing to do to make him dream of her.....

Murphy stayed until she slipped into sleep. He covered her with the blue cotton throw and kissed her cheek. He was aching with desire but willing to be mind fucked for this beautiful woman.

Getting dressed and smiling a satisfied smile, he remembered the secret Angel told him. "Murphy," she whispered one night in the drunken stupor of turn on,

there is nothing like the time between when you have a crush on a guy and the first time you fuck. Never rush an older woman into sex. Tease her instead. It is the gift that keeps on giving. Anyone can fuck, precious few men can mind fuck."

Edging out the door to make sure the cat didn't get out, he slid his key into the lock and heard the dead bolt click. "Thanks Mistress Snow." He grinned knowing how many boys would kill to be him.

*****

Thanks for reading my story. If you liked this fantasy, please tap that star rating and favorite me! Thank you, you delicious man, you 💋!