CR.A.J. Shows Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AJ smiles a bit "Then let everyone know, Dolph! It doesn't matter...because we're in love!" AJ says as she takes hold of his hands.

"Ummm listen AJ... you're a great fuck... I mean a really REALLY great fuck... but um... love isn't my thing..." Dolph says.

AJ raises an eyebrow and removes her hands from Ziggler, taking a step back. "What...do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm more focused on my career and not really interested in a relationship..." Dolph says.

AJ narrows her eyes and looks firmly at Ziggler. "So...you're turning me down..." AJ says with a slight nod of her head, while her left eye twitches.

"Don't take it personally... we can still... hook up every now and then..." Dolph says as he seems very worried about his own well being with the way AJ is looking at him.

AJ starts to smile at Ziggler, with her bottom lip trembling. "Don't worry... I won't take it personally..." AJ comments as she starts to turn away.

"That's great..." Dolph says sounding relieved.

AJ turns her head back and slyly smirks. "But...I would watch your back..." AJ says before she pauses and turns around to face Ziggler. "Having that briefcase is like a bullseye..."

"I can handle myself..." Dolph says, "And it's Sheamus who has the bullseye on him cause I can cash in at any time..." Dolph grins.

AJ tilts her head back and hysterically laughs "We'll see about that..."

-END-

12