Crab Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think most of us could do with a nap," said Molly. "It's hot outside, and I feel the need for some shade."

"Good thinking," said Jill. "Maybe we should nap with our partner-to-be," she added with a giggle.

"Yes!" said Cara. She turned to her brother. "Come on, John, let's you and me go and nap."

As John and Cara left the room, Sarah turned to Jack. "Uncle Jack, do you think you and me could, um, nap together?"

Jack grinned. "Sure thing, sweetheart." He stood and held his hand out to pull Sarah to her feet, slipping an arm around her waist as they went out.

Molly, Jill and Greg looked at each other. Molly stood up and pulled Jill to her feet, slipping an arm around her sister-in-law's shoulder as they turned to Greg.

Molly grinned at her nephew. "Come on, hon. Come and nap with the two old ladies, and when we wake up I'll help you nail your mom." Jill blushed and giggled, but she didn't argue.

* * * * *

It was late afternoon before anyone woke from the nap they had all realised they needed. Perhaps typically, it was the youngest of them who woke first. John stretched out, his joints popping, then gazed at his sleeping sister. In the summer heat of the island no-one needed bedclothes and Cara's glorious nudity was clear to John as she lay beside him. He propped himself on an elbow and studied Cara, his gaze roaming over her, delighting in the curve of her hip as she lay, the relaxed tension of the tendons in her bent leg, the springy, curly but sparse patch of pubic hair she'd left on her mons, her pussy lips clear of hair, smooth, slightly swollen, whether from sex she'd had or sex she was anticipating, John didn't know. Anticipation, he hoped, because his sister looked to be one tasty fuck-to-be.

"Like what you see, little brother?" Cara's voice was soft, husky. John lifted his gaze and looked into her clear eyes.

"Love it, big sister."

"I wanted you to have me for your birthday, but I'm a day late. You don't mind, do you?"

John grinned. "Are you nuts, sis? Of course not. An extra day of anticipation hasn't hurt." John laughed. "I have to say, mostly because I had as much as I could handle."

"How was mom, anyway?"

"Fucking marvellous, and surprisingly tight. So was Aunt Jill."

"Well, me you'll know about very soon now. Just leaves Sarah for you to try."

"I'm looking forward to both experiences, very much." John paused.

"What?" said Cara.

"When we're home?"

"Yeah?"

"What happens then?"

Cara made a face. "I guess we go back to being an ordinary family. I think that's what Daddy expects, anyway."

"Mom too, I think. What about you and me?"

Cara looked at her brother for a long moment, then grinned. "Assuming that neither of us has any other particularly urgent task on hand, I certainly don't mind the occasional fuck." She frowned. "Depending, of course, on how well you perform in the next half-hour or so."

"Do my best, sis."

Cara grinned, then frowned again. "John," she said, idly caressing his slowly growing erection, "do you mind if I ask a personal question?"

John shook his head. "No, but I don't guarantee to answer."

"Okay. Um, were you a virgin before this week?"

He laughed. "Mom asked me the same question."

"And? Were you?"

"'Fraid so, Cara. Does it make a difference?"

"Of course not. It was just big sister being nosy. Ever get close?"

John laughed. "Yeah. Sally Jens was willing, but her mom came home early."

"Poor baby."

"She wants to do it when I get back."

"Lucky you."

"Yeah, I guess. How about you, Cara? Any steady guy?"

"Only you for the moment, looks like." Cara grinned. "Looks like you're ready, too." And he was, his prick hot and hard. "Very nice piece of equipment, that," Cara said, her eyes sparkling.

"Glad you like it."

"Mmm. Okay, birthday boy. How would you like your sister to offer herself?"

"Huh?"

"Missionary? Girl-on-top? Doggie-style? Which?"

"Decisions, decisions," John said, grinning. "Do you have a preference?"

"Of course. Sex!" Cara laughed. "I kinda like girl-on-top and doggie-style."

"Girl-on-top, then. That way I can play with your tits."

"Okay by me," Cara said. She got to her knees beside John and bent suddenly, her lips closing over John's prick as her head sank, taking him deep into her mouth, her tongue weaving patterns as she lifted her head, her lips pursed so that there was a 'pop' as John's prick escaped from the warm wetness. She swung her leg over and knelt astride his thighs, then shuffled forward on her knees, taking John's prick in a light grasp and positioning him just at the entrance to her pussy. She lowered herself so that an inch or so of him entered her, then took her hand away. She knelt, poised, a smile on her pretty face, fixing John with her eyes. She stayed motionless for a moment then let herself slide slowly, wriggling to spread her juices, the length of his hardness until her neat butt was on his thighs. She sighed.

"John, hon, you feel fucking great."

"So do you, sis. So do you. You're so tight!"

"Why, thank you, brother. Now, let's fuck!"

Cara began to rock herself on John's prick, slowly, steadily. He lay enjoying the sensation for a moment or two, enjoying the hot, wet cling of Cara's pussy as she sank down until he was as deep as he would go, before rising until he almost left her. After a minute or two, as Cara rose to the top of her lift off him, he thrust his hips up, driving his prick back into her, then down again, almost leaving her, to feel himself enveloped again as Cara came down. She grinned at him.

"Nice one, John, two strokes each time."

"Yeah." He grinned. "I just thought of it."

"Good thinking! Aah," she said as John gently cupped her breasts, rubbing his thumbs lightly over her nipples. "Nice," she breathed. "Keep doing that, I like it."

"You have got absolutely beautiful tits, Cara," John said as he gently caressed her.

"Thanks, John. You don't think they're too small?"

"No! They're perfect!"

Cara grinned. "I'm looking forward to seeing the photographs."

"Me too." A mental image of the pictures he'd taken of Jill with his prick in her pussy flashed across John's mind and his prick twitched. Cara giggled, never ceasing her movements.

"What caused that?"

"Thinking of the photographs." He thrust harder this time as Cara lifted and she gave a soft moan of pleasure.

"Oh, it's go-o-d," she murmured. She smiled down at John as she moved. "I'm enjoying this holiday. Any future boyfriend has a lot to live up to, after the pleasure I've had from you and Daddy and Greg."

"But no comparisons, eh?"

Cara giggled. "Only in my head." She grinned. "You're doing great!"

As they talked, John and Cara had each felt the sensations building in them, the slow tingling climb towards climax, and by unspoken mutual consent they concentrated on giving each other the best possible feeling, urging each other towards the peak, slowly, inexorably.

John was the first. "I'm close, Cara," he muttered, "real close."

"Hold on just a little, John, I'm nearly there, too, just a little more."

Inspired, John lifted his hand to Cara's clitoris. Remembering what his mother had told him about the sensitivity approaching climax, he twisted his wrist so that he had a finger on each side, brushing feather-light against Cara as she moved. She flashed him a smile, her breathing heavy now, matching his own.

John gritted his teeth, fighting the onset of his climax but the heat and wetness and wonderful snugness of his sister's pussy was too much and he groaned as he felt his seed boiling through his prick and into his sister's depths. In the throes of his climax, his reflexive thrusts, deep, hard, were the signal that Cara had been waiting for and John felt her pussy clamp down on his thrusting prick, convulsing, gripping as she shuddered her way to her own peak, a strangled moan in her throat as she collapsed across him, panting.

* * * * *

"Anything you particularly want to do to me, Uncle Jack?" Sarah said with a giggle. "Apart from fuck me, that is. I hope you want that!"

"Oh, I do, Sarah, don't you worry about that." Jack smiled at his niece. "How about you? Any fantasies?"

"I think you fucking me is about my biggest. I've already fucked my brother and my cousin, I mean, what's left?"

"Your mom, maybe?"

Sarah stared at him. "I never thought of that." She giggled again. "I ate Aunt Molly out after Greg fucked her."

"Enjoy it?"

"Mmm, yes." Sarah paused. "Uncle Jack?"

"What?"

"Can I practice my cock-sucking techniques on you?"

Jack's half-hard prick twitched. He chuckled. "My prick's obviously interested, so why not?"

Sarah paused again, deep in thought. "Uncle Jack?"

"Yes?"

"Sixty-nine? It probably means we won't fuck now, but we're here until next weekend."

"Which means you get another chance. Sixty-nine? Sure, I'm game." He leered. "It means I get to taste your sweet pussy."

Sarah gave a delighted laugh. "Ooh, yes, and I get a lollipop to suck."

"I'll go on the bottom, baby, you on top. Okay?"

"Very."

"I need head support. Pass me those pillows, please." Sarah did and Jack adjusted them until his head was supported fairly high off the bed. he lay back. "Climb over, baby." Sarah moved over him, her feet towards his head, her lovely ass just in front of him, her pussy slit already showing moisture. He took her hips in his hands and moved her back slightly, spearing her pussy with his tongue. Sarah jumped, then moaned softly and pushed back at him. She bent her head and he felt her tongue swipe the length of his prick.

She turned her head. "That's fine for me, Uncle Jack."

"And I've got the best view in the house."

"Mine's pretty good, too."

"Go, baby!" Jack extended his tongue again and took a loving swipe at his niece's pretty pussy. Her lower lips were swollen with desire and he could feel the heat radiating from her, feel too the gently hesitant way she slid her lips over his prick, a soft 'O' sliding down him, then up again, her lips snug against him, her tongue licking over his glans as her head lifted.

"Was that okay, Uncle Jack?"

"Better than okay, Sarah, baby."

She giggled. "Good. Now back to my lollipop."

Jack took a deep breath, Sarah's scent filling his nose. Sweet-scented soap, and sex-scented woman, mixed, combined in a scent, not an aroma, a scent that if it could be bottled and worn by a woman would raise a man's prick to a raging hardness in nothing flat. Assuming that man wasn't actually dead, and even then Jack wouldn't have bet against it. His own prick felt like it was made of iron and the touch of Sarah's lips was exquisite torture to him. He licked at her again, feeling her heat on his tongue and he moved his head slightly so that he could kiss at her pussy lips, take more of her into his mouth, loving the taste of her on his tongue, the familiar taste of a ready woman, yet subtly different in its detail, unique to her.

Sarah was breathing heavily through her nose as her head rose and fell on Jack's prick and he could feel her quivering slightly as his tongue washed over her clitoris, evoking a tremor deep within her, a tremor that grew until suddenly she loosened her sucking grip on his prick, throwing her head back with a wail of ecstasy as her pussy spasmed on his mouth, her whole body shaking in her release.

Jack held her hips in his warm hands, holding her as she slowly eased to stillness, stillness that suddenly became a flurry of motion as she turned to face him.

"Can I sit on you? Finish my cock-sucking later? I want you in me, Uncle Jack, in me as far as your prick will go." Her face was anxious, almost desperate, in its plea.

"Of course, honey, or you can lie back here and let me fuck you."

Sarah groaned. "Fuck me, Uncle Jack, fuck me hard. I am so ready for you!" She threw herself down beside him, tugging at him to cover her, gasping as he filled her, her legs coming up, her heels urging him into her, her breathing hoarse in his ears, her excitement lifting him, urging him on, on, on . . .

His climax was violent, his hips driving him into her but she clutched him to her, her own hips echoing his movements, chanting 'yes, yes, yes,' almost under her breath, as she clawed at him.

Recovery was slow as they both gasped for air in the summer warmth, sweat pooling between them, running off Jack's nose to splash on Sarah's cheek. Her eyes opened and she giggled.

"Jeez, Uncle Jack, that was fantastic!" There was a tone in her voice almost of awe. "Aunt Molly gets that all the time?"

Jack chuckled. "Not all the time, no, just as often as it hits Molly and me the way it just hit you and me. Maybe a couple of times a month, if we're lucky." He grinned down at his niece. "The rest of the time it's just very, very good." He moved to withdraw and she grabbed at him.

"Stay with me until it slips out, Uncle Jack." She chuckled. " I like to feel that."

"Okay, baby. I wasn't planning on going anywhere in a hurry, and it's sure nice where I am."

* * * * *

"I'm not sure I can do this," said Jill.

"Sure you can," said Molly. "You've fucked your brother and your nephew, why not your son? John was great when he fucked me." She grinned. "All three times."

Jill laughed. "He was pretty damn good when he fucked me, too."

"Please, Mom," said Greg. "You look so damn tasty like that."

"Naked?"

"Yeah," said Greg. "You look great, Mom."

"I like being naked, I will say. It feels so liberating."

Molly wriggled up the bed until she lay back against the headboard. She spread her legs. "Come and lie here, Jill, then Greg can get at you easily."

Jill stared at her sister-in-law for a long moment, then grinned. "I have a better idea," she said softly. "I'm going to eat you, Molly. I've often wondered if you're as tasty as you look."

Molly took Jill's hand and squeezed her fingers. "I'd like that. What about Greg?"

Jill smiled at her son. "I'm pretty sure Greg will be happy taking his mom from behind, won't you?"

"Yeah," he breathed.

Jill climbed onto the bed, kneeling between Molly's spread legs. She lowered her head and took a tentative lick at Molly's pussy, then raised her head to grin at her sister-in-law. "Target in range." She looked over her shoulder at Greg. "Okay, baby."

Greg smiled and knelt behind his mother, enjoying the sight of her pussy ready for him, open slightly, visibly moist. In front of her, Molly was watching Jill's face as Greg moved gently forwards. He took his rock-hard erection in his fist and rubbed it gently up and down Jill's slit. Jill's mouth was open and she was breathing heavily. As Greg pushed his prick slowly into her pussy Molly saw her eyes close briefly and a tense excitement appeared on her face. Greg wriggled a little to spread his mom's juices on his prick and then pressed forwards again, until his balls were touching her.

Molly saw Jill's eyes snap open and stare into hers.

"Oh, fuck," said Jill softly, "he feels huge!"

"Feel good?" said Molly.

"Fuck, yes!"

"Time to eat me," said Molly.

Jill smiled and lowered her head, beginning to lap at Molly's pussy. Over her back, Molly and Greg made eye contact. Molly nodded slightly and Greg began gently to fuck his mother, easing back until he almost left her before pressing back, deep, slow, rhythmic, his hands lightly holding her hips.

Jill was sucking at Molly's pussy, licking, sucking, her tongue exploring every fold, finding every drop of Molly's juice, her face now bright with Molly's wetness. She was beginning to breathe heavily as Greg increased his pace, but her tongue and lips never ceased their loving attention on Molly.

Greg leaned forward, never ceasing his steady thrusting, and cupped Jill's breasts, feeling the nipples hard in his palms. He squeezed gently and Jill moaned deep in her throat, the sound reaching Molly as a tremor on Jill's tongue, stimulating her. Molly slid her fingers into Jill's hair, stroking, caressing.

Jill was moaning constantly now but her tongue never ceased its attention to Molly who could feel the excitement rising in herself. Jill's tongue was moving expertly over Molly's pussy and she wondered idly where Jill had learned her expertise. I'll ask her later, she thought, because she is good. She's going to get me off real soon now, thought Molly, feeling her own breathing quickening and her excitement beginning to peak.

Jill's tongue lashed across Molly's clit and she gasped as a thrill of pure pleasure flashed through her, her fingers tightening briefly in Jill's hair. Greg was moving quickly now, the slither of his prick in his mom's pussy clearly audible as her juices flowed, and Jill was panting, her own excitement rising.

When they came, it was as if there had been a chain reaction. Greg came first, his prick slamming into Jill's pussy as he gasped incoherently, his hips bucking in a reflex as old as time, feeling Jill's pussy contracting and grasping at him as his seed spilled into her. Jill gasped and sucked hard on Molly's clit and she came too, her excitement fuelled by the almost identical expressions of blissful agony on the mother and son with whom she shared the climactic moment.

Greg's head came down as his climax eased, his hands on Jill's hips holding him up, for the moment had been almost too much for him, finally making love to his mother. Jill was slowly recovering from one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced, and Molly, well Molly was basking in the afterglow of a pretty intense moment of her own. They were all wet with sweat in the summer heat. Greg eased himself from Jill's soaking tunnel and sat back on his heels as she moved awkwardly to face him. She smiled at Greg, almost shyly.

"That was marvellous, son," she said quietly, leaning forward to kiss him lightly on the lips, before settling back beside Molly.

A smile quirked Greg's mouth. "Better than marvellous, Mom. Fucking fantastic, I'd say."

"Amen to that," said Molly.

* * * * *

That's it for the moment. There may well be another part, but not soon. Another fantasy dip into the murk of my imagination. As ever, votes, but particularly feedback, very welcome.

12