Crabapple Cove Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," her grandmother answered, tears streaming from her eyes.

At that moment, the old man's eyes flickered open. Margaret ran across the room and started calling his name, and he looked at her. His lips started moving, and she drew close to listen. Faint words came out, but all Maggie and Alvin could make out were: ". . .loved you, Hot Lips. . ." Then the eyes closed, the lines went flat, and the curtain fell.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crabapple Cove series

Good stories over all. Much to sad in a lot of ways. Also to general with some of the characters. I have often thought that Margret and Hawkeye should end up together after the war at some point. Also not enough sexual content for this area of this site.

Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us, take care also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
THANK YOU

THANK YOU , FOR A LITTLE WHILE I WAS BACK WITH THE 4077. WELL DONE.

devlon55devlon55about 13 years ago
Love it

I love this and the other stories in this series. M.A.S.H. was and is one of my favorite shows and it great to see how the charaters might had turn out after they left Korea. Hope there might be more stories even that Hawkeye died. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You

Have written some great stories but this is your best ever,the final sentence was heartbreaking.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Pam's New Year's Celebration Ends W Drinking wife winds up pleasing the group.in Group Sex
The Teasing Comes To an End Beautiful wife and mother pleases husband.in Loving Wives
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Fitting Room Chronicles 01 What starts as a peep show, becomes so much more. in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Fall of Lana Craft Introduction by the narrator.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories