Crack of Dawn

Story Info
Married woman shares her husband with her best friend.
1.7k words
4.07
75.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started one hot summer day. My wife, Brandy, and I had invited a few of her friends over for an old fashioned BBQ and a swim in our pool. One of my Brandy's friends is a brunette named Dawn. Dawn stands about 5'10 or so and has the longest legs I've ever seen on a woman. She is not afraid to strut her stuff in a bikini and that day was no different.

We live out on a few acres of land that borders a field full trails and Dawn asked if I would take her for a ride through the trails. I guess looking back I was a little naive probably helped along by the amount of beer I had enjoyed throughout the day. I said sure and with a wink to my wife, Dawn got behind me on the 4-wheeler and wrapped those long legs around my waist. I looked over at my wife who just smiled and yelled for us to have fun and off we went.

As we rode Dawn's legs wrapped tighter and tighter around me as her hands began to explore my upper body. Her legs were wrapped tight enough around my waist that she could feel my cock growing with each bump we hit. Soon I had to stop to "relieve" myself of a little beer and stepped off the trail in case anyone else were to pass by. As I released my cock from my swim trunks I felt Dawns lips on my neck and her hands wrap around my 8 inch cock. She spoke softly into my ear that she had to feel me inside her and she was going to have me before the . night was over. I turned to her and drove my tongue into her mouth. You see my wife had told me already about Dawn wanting to have me. You can say that in their girl talks my wife had mentioned my love of eating pussy and the size of my cock and Dawn had asked her for permission to try me out. My wife is a sexy slut that loves to watch as I make another woman cum. She loves to see me shoot my semen deep inside some bitch who can't get enough of it. So of course when Dawn asked for permission my loving wife jumped at the proposal.

Well, before things got to carried away out in the field, I brought myself under control. I told Dawn that in good time she would have me but she would have to wait until my wife was there to see it. Dawn smiled at me and said she would do whatever I wanted as long as I promised to lick her slit and fuck her that night. I agreed and to seal the deal I sunk my finger into her soaking wet cunt and licked her juice from my finger.

When we got back to the party everyone was in the pool, so we quickly jumped in to cool off. My wife swam right over to me and grabbed my crotch. "So does she want it as bad as I do?" she whispered to me.

I just smiled and said "We will have a guest later tonight." The look in her eyes told me everything I needed to know.

As the party came to an end, we said our good-byes to those who were leaving and started cleaning up. Because she had a few to many to drink (and for the sake of those still helping cleanup) , Dawn asked if she could stay the night in the camper. Brandy and I agreed, of course, and as quickly as we could finished the clean-up while Dawn excused herself to go shower and get ready for bed. I sent Brandy in to help her get towels and such from the house while I said good night to the last of the visitors.

When I walked into my bedroom I got quite the shock. Dawn was no where to be seen but

my wife was spread eagle on our bed rubbing her clit furiously. I tried to help her by burying my tongue in her cunt but she pushed me away. "Save it for her! I want you to taste her pussy first!" my horny wife exclaimed. So after watching her make herself cum, I went back into the living room to welcome our guest upon her arrival.

Five minutes later Dawn sashays through the front door in a rather small bikini. I stood to greet her and she wrapped her arms around me and shoved her tongue into my mouth. The taste of her lips made my cock jump to life. The flimsy swim trunks I was wearing did nothing to hold back my growing cock. By the time she reached inside my trunks my dick was the hardest it has ever been. She removed her tongue from my mouth and dropped to her knees as she pulled my hard as steel rod from my trunks. She ran her tongue up and down the length of my cock and then slowly took me into her mouth. Dawn looked into my eyes as she tried over and over to take my entire cock into her throat but try as she may she just could not take it.

About this time I looked up and there stood my wife smiling from ear to ear. She walked over and dropped to her knees beside Dawn and said "Let me show you how to take him all the way down". Dawn watched in awe as my beautiful wife took my entire cock down her throat. Brandy took my cock out of her talented mouth and offered it back to her friend. Dawn again took me into her mouth and tried to deep-throat me. As she tried this my wife began to remove Dawn's bikini and rub her tits and lick her hard little nipples. Dawn moaned around my cock at the attention Brandy was giving her tits and forced a little more of my dick into her mouth. My knees were getting a little weak so I suggested we make our way to our bedroom. The girls were more than happy at this request and ran off to our room as I followed close behind.

Brandy was naked and helped Dawn remove her bikini bottoms as I got on my back in the middle of our king sized bed. Brandy straddled my hips and lowered her warm cunt onto my hard cock. Dawn saw her chance to try out my tongue and straddled my face and dropped her little pussy right on my mouth. Her cunt was wetter than I expected and tasted great. I grabbed her ass and spread her open so I could slide my tongue deep inside her. Dawn bucked and moaned and came all over my face. This just served to make me want more and I feasted on her tasty cunt. Her clit was really sensitive and every time my tongue brushed it she nearly jumped off my face. Thankfully I had a really good grip on her and was able to keep my mouth working its magic on her pussy.

Brandy was grinding her hips in a slow motion figure eight fashion while sucking on Dawns tits. Her tight cunt felt like a vice around my cock and in no time at all I was shooting a load of hot cum deep inside her. Brandy was extremely horny and continued riding my cock. For my part, my dick decided that it was going to stay in the game and remained hard as a rock even after the load I had just emptied into my wife. Brandy looked right into her friends eyes and asked "How do you like my husband's tongue buried in your little snatch?" Dawn moaned again and squirted her cum all over my face.

Brandy said it was time to switch places and Dawn eagerly agreed. My wife took my eight inch cock in her hands and guided it toward the entrance to her best friends hot cunt. As she slowly took me inside her, her body started shaking as she came again. It took her five or six tries to take the full length of my cock inside her. I felt the back of her little pussy when she bottomed out on my dick. She was tighter than any pussy I have ever had, including my wife. After about ten minutes of riding me, I lifted her off and had her get on all fours so I could take her doggie style. She begged me to go slow and be gentle and I assured her I would.

It took all I had not to drive my cock into her hard and fast but I knew she would not be able to take it, so I used slow, easy strokes. Inch by inch my cock explored her tight cunt. Thankfully her pussy was extremely wet making it easier for her to take me inside her. When I finally pushed the entire length of my dick into her, she let out a loud cry and squirted her tasty cum all over my cock. Dawn looked back at me with raw lust and said "Fuck me hard. Let me feel you explode inside me!" That was the invitation I was waiting to hear. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back towards me as I thrust my cock forward pushing deeper into her cunt then I had ever been before. Her cries of passion and pleasure brought me to the edge quickly.

I shouted "Here it comes baby!!! I'm gonna cum!!!!" and that's just what I did. As I exploded, so did she. Our juices flowed out of her pussy and down the inside of her thighs. Brandy, who had been watching the action shoved her head between Dawn's legs and licked our juices from dawn's leaking snatch. This caused Dawn to squirt another load all over Brandy's face.

This went on and on for hours. By the time we fell asleep we were all totally spent and the sun was rising. We have gotten together many times since then and every time we find new ways to make each other cum. Maybe I'll write about those later.