Cradle Snatchers

Story Info
His daughter proves a point.
7.7k words
4.56
163.9k
17
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers

I didn't think too much about it the first time I saw Merrill and David together. After all, one wouldn't make a connection would one: she, an almost-thirty-three, high-flying tax lawyer and he a high school student? They sat chatting in the late afternoon sunshine on the low stone wall that separates my garden and that of David's parents. They weren't even facing each other; more shoulder-near-shoulder, facing in opposite directions, with their feet in their respective gardens. It was the clear peal of Merrill's laughter that attracted my attention, or I probably wouldn't have noticed them at all.

"Hi Dad!" she called cheerfully and waved, and at then turned her attention back to the boy.

I waved back and finished paying-off the taxi, then hurried into the house, anxious to have a refreshing shower and a long cool beer after a tedious, crowded flight from Florida.

Merrill appeared as I, now refreshed and relaxed, was opening my second ice-cold bottle. She stole it from my hand and took a long gurgling swallow. Planting a cool wet kiss on my cheek, she asked, "And how was Miami?" She smelled of sunshine and looked in the very best of spirits.

"Hot and sticky as usual at this time of year...I think they may get their first hurricane of the season soon."

Merrill pulled a face, "Bad as that, huh? You must have hated it." Taking another swig of beer she handed back the bottle, "I'm going to take a shower. I'll start dinner after."

"Ok." I downed what was left of the beer and opened another bottle on my way to catch the latest news on CNN.

I saw them again a few days later from my car, from behind, walking along the sidewalk towards our house. He was toting his school books. From a distance I could have sworn they were holding hands, but as I drew closer I saw that I was mistaken. I made a mental note to call my optometrist for an overdue appointment to get my eyes checked. Merrill joined me on the driveway as I was getting my briefcase out of the car. She was positively glowing. I looked around for David, but he was nowhere in sight.

"Unusual to see you on foot, young lady..." I grinned, "Especially at this time of day." This was an allusion to the facts that my daughter was seldom seen out of her car, plus she should normally be very much at work at this time in the afternoon.

"That damned clunker of mine had to go into the workshop," she shrugged. "I decided to go for a walk around the block after the mechanic dropped me off here..."

'That damned clunker' was a Porsche 911 given to Merrill by her firm as part of her salary package...

"They still can't fix that friggin' oil leak."

I made sympathetic noises and made another mental note, this time not to buy a fancy European sports car if I ever decide to trade my safely reliable, but stodgy Lexus.

"I guess you must have met David on his way home from school?"

"Yes, at the corner."

They were together again the next day. This time I did pay attention. I was just pulling into the driveway when I saw David leaping over the wall into his own garden. Shortly afterwards, Merrill appeared from behind our house. She was barefoot, and wearing the shortest of short shorts I have ever seen her in and a loose cotton shirt. It certainly was a warm afternoon, but why was she so rosy-cheeked? And what was she doing at home again so early in the day?

I asked her...

"My boss...because the weather is so good he said I should take some time off to make up for all the late nights I worked earlier this year. I'll be working hard enough later on."

This was true. At tax time Merrill had often worked until midnight and two in the morning. So much so, I had begun to think that she and Alan were having an affaire. Until finally I met him and saw what a desiccated little weed he is!

"So what's this with David then? Are you coaching him for his SATs or something?"

"Coaching him?" She flushed. "I guess you could say that...but I don't think SATs are..."

She looped her arm through mine and snuggled against me. She wasn't wearing a bra. I felt an urgent stirring in my groin. Lust for my own daughter! Shocking, but I hadn't had sex in a couple of years since my wife, Merrill's mother, died of cervical cancer.

"You look tired. Would you like a beer, Daddy?"

"Er...Um....Y-yes, I guess..."

My urgently hardening manhood sparked by the warm, firm-soft pressure on my arm was making me flustered.

"Well, you go around to the love-seat and I'll bring you one."

I made my way to the back of the house willing my erection to subside. It wasn't easy. Especially when after passing over the moisture beaded bottle, Merrill sat down beside me, turned sideways on, with her feet up on the seat and her hands clasping her knees. Those short shorts molded themselves tightly to the plump hillock of her pubic mound, and revealed every crease between her legs in sharp relief. At the same time, she exposed much of the bare flesh of her taut, rounded buttocks. When I was finally able to tear my eyes away, it was only to be trapped by the sight of her hard jutting nipples making small tents in the thin cloth of her shirt. I had completely forgotten what a stunning woman my daughter is.

Merrill grinned at me mischievously, fully aware of my discomfiture. But she made no attempt to hide away her charms. My erection finally died of its own accord when we started discussing mundane things like work needed around the garden and our household budget.

I discovered exactly what sort of coaching my daughter was giving young David the very next afternoon...

Put yourself in my shoes. Imagine arriving home earlier than usual. You've cancelled two late appointments with customers to make room to exorcise your nagging suspicions. You know your daughter is at home when you arrive, because her car is in the garage. You walk around the outside of the house to check, but in your heart you are not surprised when you find she is not in the garden. You step indoors. The house is quiet. Perhaps she is not here after all? Then you hear a soft sound from the direction of her room. It makes no difference that she is a grown, adult woman; she is till your daughter! With your heart pounding, you make your way quietly upstairs and along the passage; hoping against hope that you will not find what you are sure you are going to find. Her bedroom door is wide open. God! Did she leave it like that deliberately for you to find them? Trembling with anxiety you step into the room...

Animal smells and muted sounds fill the air. The boy is laid out flat on his back, naked, his eyes closed, with his legs spread wide apart. Even at this moment, you take note of how strongly built he is. Your daughter is knelt between his feet, naked also apart from a tiny pair of bikini pants. Her full, hard-nippled breasts dangle like luscious melons beneath her. Her hair, usually so neat and tidy, is a tangled disarray. She has her hand secreted beneath the boy's balls as she avidly sucks his long hard cock into her yawning mouth. Is her finger in his anus? The boy thrusts his abdomen up at her face, striving to bury his member deeper into her willing throat.

That is what I found...

Merrill senses my entrance and, detaches from the fleshy pole, turning to look at me with heavy-lidded, lust-laden eyes. Without shame, she holds the boy's cock, upright in her fingers. It gleams over its entire length with her saliva...

"Hello Daddy," she murmurs huskily.

The sound of her voice makes David finally realise that something unexpected is happening. He stops thrusting his belly and opens his eyes to find me standing there. His facial expression instantly changes from one of sexual ecstasy to one of sheer terror.

I have known for years that Merrill is no pure angel. She had more than one relationship when she herself was at High School; and there were other lovers at University. And since then she has certainly been no nun! None of her partners last very long though; all of them unable to cope with her single-minded determination to succeed in a field largely dominated by men. But why did she pick on David? Why this boy at least sixteen or seventeen years younger than herself?

My predetermined intention to lay down the law disappears as if in a puff of smoke. I find myself struck by indecision. Employees who walk in fear of me at the factory would laugh their butts off to see me now.

And I am hard! Painfully hard!

"I...er...um..I'm...um..." I flap my hands ineffectually. "I...um...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to intrude..."

"That's Ok..."

Without taking her eyes from my face, Merrill extends her tongue and licks the tip of the boy's cock lasciviously.

"We won't be long..."

Then she turns and swallows him entirely, not caring that I can see she is deep-throating him. I spin on my heel and leave them to their orgy, my own erection preceding me like a flagpole inside my pants.

A few minutes later, my curiosity overcomes me. I return to her doorway and peer around the frame. David is riding her from behind, her tits overfill his palms, his belly slaps against her perfect ass with every deep lunge. Merrill, her mouth hanging open, lets out a huff of air at each inward thrust. If they are aware that I am watching, which I doubt, they ignore my presence. Once again I leave them to their own devices.

Waiting in the lounge for them to finish, I eventually hear a high wail of pleasure. For all his lack of years, the boy has succeeded in making Merrill cum. Perhaps his youth is part of her excitement? They join me some ten minutes later. David is fully cleaned up and dressed. Merrill is in her bathrobe.

The boy can hardly contain himself...

"Please, sir, please don't tell my parents!"

"Why shouldn't I? What you're doing with Merrill isn't right.""

"Please sir, they'll ground me forever, I know they will!"

My daughter shushes him, telling him, "I'll handle this." She kisses him warmly on the cheek and gently squeezes his butt; "You go on home now. I'll see you tomorrow, darling. Come early, it's Saturday."

When the boy left, Merrill takes the armchair opposite me. She is careless in the way she sits with her feet tucked up under her. Her robe fails to cover her private parts; her sex-bruised labia; the dark, sperm-and-vaginal-slime matted hairs; the wet, pink entrance to her cave. Her top gapes open exposing most of a breast. She ignores it. If she were anybody else but my own flesh and blood I would free my rampant cock and ram it in her; in among the boy's sticky deposit; and make her writhe and squirm and shudder from my assault!

Merrill is unrepentant...

"David's old enough, you know...legal...if that's what you're worried about."

"Yes, but he's..."

"Just a kid...?"

"So much younger than you..."

"Fifteen years...but that doesn't make it 'not right' like you told him."

"You know what I mean!"

"Oh, come on Dad! Applying a double standard here, aren't we?"

"What d'you mean?"

"You're not about to tell me that if some sweet chick around David's age offered to have sex with you, you'd turn her down? Right?"

Merrill has a point there, but I can't let her get away with it...

"A fine chance of that happening!"

"Hey, you're not ready for a Zimmer Frame yet! Besides, you look pretty good for your age..."

She's trying to twist me around with flattery! I guess four games of racket ball a week, a couple of rounds of golf, and regular jogging keeps me pretty trim, but the salt-and-pepper hair and the first signs of wrinkles on the backs of my hands are a dead giveaway.

"Look Dad, David and I aren't kidding ourselves that we're in love. It's only sex. I get what I need and in return I teach him how to be a real hot stud when he gets to college next term - a perfect win-win situation."

"But, honey, you're a lovely, grown-up woman. Surely there's plenty of guys more..."

"More my own age...? Sure there is, Dad, but they always want to take control of my life. I'm not ready for that, not by a long way! David and I just give each other pleasure...no strings...no hang-ups."

"I guess I can't argue with that, but I still can't get over the difference in your ages..."

A scheming look flashes briefly in Merrill's eyes...

"Perhaps, with David's help, I can do something about that..."

"What d'you mean?"

"Never you mind...I'll work on it."

"When...how did all this start anyway?"

"Oh, not so long ago..."

The wandering fingers of Merrill's right hand appear at the curly-crowned apex of her sex. She must have slid her hand into a gap in her robe. They leisurely caress; spread; delve; circle; dip; and enter whilst my daughter reminisces. She is totally unaware that I can see every slippery caress; unless, of course, this is a ploy to distract me!

I try not to stare too pointedly as I listen...

"I was down at the shopping mall about a month ago wanting to buy some new lingerie when we ran into each other. David had been with some buddies from school, but they got split up and he couldn't find them again. So, we went through the usual 'How are you? What have you been up to?' routine until he asked me if I wanted a soda. I guess that was really the start of it. Strangely enough, I felt quite honoured that a kid his age wanted to spend time with a tired old crone like me. We talked for a long time about school - remember, I went to the same school and, would you believe, some of the teachers are still there - and we laughed a lot. David can be very funny when he describes the way people behave. I have to confess I really began to feel like I was a teenager again...

"I made him come into the lingerie store with me. His face was a picture! All flushed red with embarrassment at all that frilly female stuff around! He didn't know where to turn his eyes next! I really teased him - held skimpy little bras and panties up against myself and asked him how he thought I'd look in them, that kind of thing. It soon became pretty obvious that more than just his face was getting "flushed"! So I pretended to ask him to go into the fitting room with me, but I shut him out at the last second!"

"That was kinda mean!"

"I know, but it was only a game! To cut a long story short, the first time was in my car on our way back here. Perhaps I should say times...?"

Merrill suddenly clenches her thighs around her hand and falls silent. A mini-orgasm? After a few long moments, she relaxes again and continues her narrative, and her lazy exploration of her sexual parts...

"By now, David had forgotten all about his buddies. When I offered him a ride home, he was so eager he was almost sat in the Porsche before I was! I let him see lots of leg as I drove, but not everything - I didn't have my skirt so high he could see my panties. But he still tried to look! I left my bra off when I was finished in the fitting room and my nipples were sticking out under my top like organ stops. David didn't know whether to look at my legs or my boobs first! He was so intent on me that he didn't notice I was taking the long way around...

"It was clear from the way David kept squirming in his seat that that boner inside his pants was causing him lots of grief. And, to be honest, I was feeling so horny my pussy was almost chewing my leg off!"

Merrill shoots a look at me to gauge my reaction to her frank admission. I nod for her to continue...

"So, I asked him if he would like to go somewhere...somewhere quiet...just the two of us.

"We parked up at a quiet spot overlooking the lake. I was so eager I went straight for him. The poor dear blew his wad the instant I started on his zipper. He was mortified, of course; it was his first experience with a woman and he wanted it to be just like he'd read in some hot stories he picked up on the Internet. He thought that he would naturally be able to have sex for hours and make me cum about ten times before he had to - just like in the stories. I reassured him that it wasn't his fault, everybody has to start somewhere, and I didn't mind at all that he'd cum straight away. Then I finished undressing him. Wow, he was really sticky inside his underpants! A little bit of sperm goes a long way and it looked like he'd let go of a whole lot! So I pulled his pants and underwear right off and laid them out over the front hood to dry in the sunshine.

"When I got back into the car, David was hiding his genitals away with both hands. I asked him, "What's the matter?" and he went bright beetroot and said something about me laughing at him because his dick was so small. So I pried his hands apart and took a look. Oh, he was shriveled alright, just like any guy who has just dropped a load, but otherwise he was quite normal. He was mightily relieved when I told him so!

"His cock sprang to attention again right away when I asked him if he'd like to help me get my shirt off. I stroked him with my fingertips while he fumbled with my buttons and it seemed like it was only seconds until he was squirting his warm stuff all over my hand. He was very quick the third and fourth times as well, but he was beginning to last longer between each ejaculation. And he did get to see and touch my breasts along the way, which really blew his mind! Of course, cumming so quickly every time led to more apologies from David, and the need for a lot more reassurance from me!

"The fifth time was when I told him his cock was very pretty and leaned down and kissed it right on the tip. He almost flinched and tried to pull away, but he got so hard so quickly he just slid straight between my lips. What else could I do but suck him off? Gently, no pressure! He lasted about a minute and a half, maybe two full minutes. His cum tasted so sweet, but there wasn't a lot of it by now!"

I shift in my seat, wondering what Merrill would do if I got my aching cock out of my pants and started to jack off. Instead I asked: "How long did this little orgy go on for?"

"Well, by that time we'd been there for getting on for an hour and I was beginning to think I ought to take David home. But my pussy was throbbing with need. And I knew I was sitting in a big wet patch that had soaked right through my skirt and into the leather car seat!

"I don't quite know how we managed it with the Porsche's low roofline, but I slid down in my seat so that he could kneel up and over my face. I licked him erect again, which didn't take much at all! And then I asked him to fuck my mouth. David was amazed I wanted him to do that, but he didn't need much persuading, even if he wasn't all that sure how far and how hard he could go. He was a bit clumsy at first, but with a little help he soon got the idea; and learned that I could swallow every inch he could give me!

"While he fucked me, I tickled him behind his balls - they felt so neat bumping softly on my chin - and around his butt-hole. And with my other hand, I brought myself off. I was so wet! I didn't know if he knew what I was doing, and I didn't care because I needed to cum so badly!

"David lasted about ten minutes this time, which was really neat, but when he came there was almost nothing there. I think, because it was pretty much a dry cum, it was very intense for him, because he didn't stop spasming for a long time. I know my own orgasm left stars behind my eyelids!"

"So you wore the poor little bugger out!"

Merrill laughs, "Well, not quite! When we got home here, I ran the car straight into the garage and closed the door so that nobody would see David was with me. Just as he was about to get out of the car, I leaned across to kiss him on the cheek and invited him over here the next afternoon - you were going to be away in Chicago - and at the same I gave his crotch a friendly little squeeze...encouragement for him to say yes I guess. Would you believe it? He grew in my hand again! I suppose it was quite a long way home from the lake! And I guess the fact that I hadn't done my shirt up again, so he would have caught glimpses of my boobs while I was driving, which must have turned him on! Anyway, I couldn't let that lovely hard-on get away, so I unzipped him and got him out into the open. His cock looked a bit red and sore, but he was ready to go! So I stroked it and kissed it for nearly ten minutes until he shot a little fountain of white stuff in the air, which I caught in my palm. He really was done for this time!"

Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers