Crafting a Love Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm fine." Jack took a seat on the couch, extending his arm across the back. Morgan sat at the opposite end, curling her legs beneath her.

"How did you know where I lived?"

Jack tapped his head then smirked.

"I should have known."

They sat and talked for the better part of two hours, about their religion, their beliefs, their lives, their families. Jack spoke of the members in his coven, and Morgan expressed sadness at leaving the folks in hers.

"So, how did your family take your telling them that you were into witchcraft?"

"Well, my mother was always a free thinker. She didn't take to 'normal' religions much. She just said that if it made me happy, to go for it. I never looked back." Jack scooted closer to her. "Why is it you're so afraid to tell people in your life?"

"I told you-"

"No, you didn't. That was an excuse. Why really." His near-black eyes bore into hers.

Morgan swallowed hard. "I guess you were right. I am sort of ashamed. Sometimes I wonder if it's really 'right'. Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm on the right path or not. I second guess myself. I question who I am." Morgan turned her face to the side.

"I knew that. I just wanted to hear you say it." Morgan looked at him sharply, but found no condescending look on his features.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." Jack reached out and pulled her into his arm for a hug. She settled against him and they stayed that way for a time.

"Mrow? Mew.."

Morgan opened her eyes. "Hello Persephone. Hi Hades."

Jack leaned over slightly and burst out laughing. "Two black cats? With those names!?"

"Clichéd, isn't it? They were brother and sister and I couldn't bear separating them, could I kids?" Morgan sat up and patted her lap. In a flurry of black fur, her 'children' launched themselves into her embrace.

"They're beautiful. Does that one have blue eyes?" Jack gingerly reached forward and offered his upturned hand. Persephone sniffed him, then rubbed her face on his fingertips. Quickly deciding this was a new friend, she stepped daintily onto Jack's lap.

"Yep. Their mother was part Siamese. I figured she'd out grow them, but they've stuck around. It was kinda creepy when I realized she was two years old, and the blue eyes weren't going anywhere."

So they sat, each with a cat in their lap, in silence for a spell. Content in their own way. The kitties eventually decided that being petted was nice, but playing tag would be better. So off they ran, leaving the couple alone on the couch.

Morgan's mind was racing. She figured Jack could tell, but he wasn't saying anything. She thought he was amazing. Pretty much the perfect man. She highly doubted he'd be interested though, but he seemed to be. He was still there, making no move to leave. No doubt he could tell that she wanted him to stay. Forever would be good. She smirked slightly at the thought. She definitely wanted him to kiss her, and wanted him to make love to her more than life itself. She again smirked, and that time Jack caught her.

A slow easy grin crept its way across his mouth. Morgan's eyes dropped to his lips. When she glanced back up, his eyes were heavy lidded with desire. She could almost see it swirling in the dark pools of his eyes. Jack reached out and brushed her hair away from her face. He scooted closer to her, then pulled her the rest of the way to him. His lips descended on hers, and she swore she felt an electric charge. Their lips parted at almost the same time, and tongues danced. Each darting and retreating, stopping for a swirl, a lick, a taste.

Jack lifted her easily and helped her settle astride his lap. The slit of her dress made it easy, and she was thankful for it.

Hot breath and moist words whispered next to her ear, "So am I."

Morgan threw her head back and laughed, at the same time he went for her throat. Jack kissed and nibbled, bit and laved the tender skin. His lips parted and rested at the base of her throat, feeling her heartbeat with the tip of his tongue. Morgan's breath caught, and she pulled back slightly, tipping her head down. They stared into one another's eyes for a moment, feeling their hearts accelerate. Desire pooled in Jack's eyes, and Morgan felt empowered by the sight of it. Desire pooled between Morgan's thighs, and she subconsciously wriggled her hips down onto him. He was hard and throbbing beneath her, and the ache spread upwards into her belly.

She had never felt this way before, for any man, not that there had been that many. But it had never been this total claiming of her body, this total rush of need. Jack's lips found hers once more, and she finally stopped thinking. He chuckled against her mouth when he realized it. As their tongues dueled, Jack stood with ease, bringing her with him. Morgan wrapped her legs around his waist, and he carried her to the bedroom. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, and a shadow couldn't have slipped between them.

Jack lowered her to the foot of the bed, and she reluctantly released her death grip on him with her legs. He motioned for her to scoot up. She complied, and he followed her down. Trailing kisses and laps of his tongue, he made his way down her neck to her cleavage, leaving a wet path on her pale skin. Jack's hands skimmed down her stomach, over her hips, and finally down her legs. On the path back up, he slid up under her dress and stopped at her hips, motioning for her to roll over. His fingers trailed over her ass as she complied. Jack found her zipper, and his lips followed the area of skin unzipping it exposed.

Morgan squeezed her legs together, feeling the liquid heat pooling between them. The thought flitted through her mind that she had never been that wet before. Jack chuckled, and he helped her out of her dress. Her shoes had been discarded hours before, so he tenderly slid her fishnets down her legs. His fingers left a trail of fire on her skin. Morgan flushed from the tips of her toes to her hairline.

"Very nice. Very beautiful." Jack palmed her ass, and his fingers traced the narrow strip of fabric that was her thong. Morgan's legs spread slightly to help him remove the garment. He did, and his lips found the base of her spine. His tongue darted out, tasting her skin. He didn't stay long, and his hands moved up, unclasping her bra. He again pressed on her side, wanting her to roll onto her back. As she did, she left her strapless bra behind.

Morgan's breath came in short gasps, and her nipples tightened in the cool air of the room. Jack's eyes practically gleamed, and Morgan again felt a flare of power. He rested both hands on the bed, and looked into her eyes. Keeping eye contact, he lowered his head and kissed each nipple. Then he caught them each in turn between his teeth. Morgan squirmed slightly beneath his ministrations, and realized her legs were moving restlessly against the cool sheets. Jack smiled and finally broke contact, kissing his way down her stomach, stopping only to quickly dip his tongue into her navel.

"Jack... please.." Morgan grasped the bedspread. Jack's only answer was his hands parting her thighs, and his tongue seeking her wet heat. Morgan moaned low in her throat, and Jack's tongue dove in further. A red haze filled her vision as his lips and teeth licked and nibbled her most sensitive skin. Morgan's hips lifted on their own volition, and Jack's hands moved to her ass to hold her still. He lapped the length of her slit, his tongue swirling circles on her clit. One hand came up, and he slid a finger into her at the same time his teeth raked against her.

Morgan whimpered and her head tossed back and forth on the pillow. Her pussy was begging to be filled; it was weeping with need. Jack changed tactics, letting his tongue slowly circle and lick, and his finger leisurely explored her inner walls. Him slowing down didn't decrease her need. Her inner muscles clamped and released, trying to draw his finger deeper.

She was still floating in a dream of desire, and it took her a moment to realize Jack had stood. He quickly removed his clothes, and again joined her on the bed. His cock seemed to throb in time to his heartbeat, and it strained to be nearer to her. Morgan rolled to her side and grasped him in her hand. His cock surged, seeming to grow impossibly bigger. Morgan scooted down, bringing her mouth to the tip. Her lips teased for a moment, and then her tongue darted out for a taste.

Jack moaned, and his hips raised towards her. Morgan swirled her tongue around the head, then took him into her mouth. She slid her lips down his length slowly, blinking in surprise when she was able to only take a little over half. She slipped back up, and repeated the process, trying to relax her throat a little more each time. Finally, she was able to get most of him into her mouth, and she thrilled at the victory. Jack gently caught her hair in his fist. Morgan went back to work, slipping his length into her mouth, and laving his cock with her tongue as she pulled back. Jack groaned, his hips lifting and his hand pushing her head down at the same time.

They established a rhythm, and Jack's eyes shut as his head fell back and he let the sensations overtake him. Morgan squeezed her legs together as she sucked, feeling ever more like she needed to be filled. She was getting impatient. Pulling back, she licked and kissed his length, stopping with a French kiss to the head.

"Impatient darling?" Jack gave her a knowing smile.

"Yes. I'm sorry, I just can't concentrate." Morgan giggled.

"I understand. Such a sensual creature like you can't be left in suspense, can she?" As he spoke, he rose to his knees and pushed her down onto her back.

"No, she can't." Morgan's breath caught in her throat.

Jack smiled again, his eyes smoky pools of desire. Morgan wriggled beneath him, her body begging for his invasion. He settled on top of her, his cock pressing against her, then slipping inside a fraction. Morgan moaned, her inner walls clenching, trying to draw him deeper. Jack's mouth found hers, and his tongue plunged, exploring, loving, laving, at the same time he sank into her waiting wetness. Once completely sheathed, Morgan lost all thought. She wound her arms around his neck, gasping against his mouth at the sensations, her hips driving upward, eagerly taking him within her.

Jack grasped her hip with one hand and balanced himself with the other.

"Good.. So good." He gasped as her muscles clutched him while he withdrew.

Morgan moaned her agreement, her hands sliding to his back, clawing his shoulders and arms as he set the tempo. Jack's hand slid over her hip, caressed her inner thigh, then his fingers found the sensitized nub of flesh that was begging for attention. Morgan bucked and wrapped one leg around him, hitching it up along his side.

"Deeper.... Stay.. Longer.... Don't leave." Morgan's thoughts were voiced incoherently, but Jack knew what she meant. He started taking quicker, shorter thrusts, keeping himself most of the way inside her. Morgan's head thrashed back and forth on the pillow, her hands clutched his arms, and she knew if she let go she'd float away.

The fog of desire embraced them both, and even though they wanted it to last forever, the end was drawing near. Jack leaned and captured her lips with his own, further conveying the sense of urgency. Morgan tore her mouth free and whimpered his name as light shattered behind her eyes. Her pussy clenched spasmodically around him, her chest heaved and her legs moved restlessly while her hips jerked and demanded more. Jack felt his control snap at almost the same instant, and he shuddered, panting her name while he spilled himself inside her. He groaned, his hands grasping her hips as the last spurts came.

Rolling to his side, Jack brought Morgan with him, still sheathed within her body. Morgan's eyes had lost focus and she sighed happily.

Jack chuckled and gave her a squeeze. She returned the gesture, but not with her arms. Jack's eyes popped open.

"Please have mercy on me. Don't do that." A rough chuckle accompanied the statement.

"Sorry. It's just.. Nice." Morgan answered with a smile. In fact, nothing had felt so right in a long time. She relished the feel of him still hot and hard inside her, the wetness between her legs, the sturdy strength of him nestled against her. Everything male, everything primitive and erotic. The flow of his seed in her passage, the perfect way her body cradled his. Feeling him grow soft- Morgan stopped and tipped her face to look at his.

A knowing smile greeted her gaze. "My love, how do you expect a man to grow soft when you're having impure thoughts such as those?" He thrust his hips invitingly.

"I didn't think. I'm sorry. This is going to take some getting used to."

"Let's get used to it." Jack's mouth covered hers once more.

Morgan was floating above the bed, watching clips of her night. Jack above her, taking her gently, then quick and rough. Her on her hands and knees, Jack positioned behind her, taking her roughly, then gently, his hands exploring her body, or just holding her ass or breasts as he took her. More visions still, of her astride him, his hands urging her up and down, in circles, at whatever tempo he chose. His hands and mouth on her breasts, sucking; his teeth nipping the delicate skin of her neck, inner thighs, the backs of her knees.

His mouth on hers, filling her soul, filling a void she didn't know existed. Each time her body dampened for him, each time she took him inside her, she felt more complete. She fell deeper in love.

The images changed then. She saw her hand, and a wedding ring on her finger, then her rounded stomach. Jack laid a hand on the gentle swell of her tummy, then kissed her gently. More lovemaking, then a baby. A house, a dog, and her two cats. She floated on dreams of hope.

Much later she awoke and turned to watch Jack sleep. But he was awake and knowing.

"Don't tell me you can read my dreams too."

"I can. You have a very active mind, and you're very perceptive. That's what it would be like for us." Jack rolled closer, and she fit herself into his embrace.

"It looks delightful." Morgan smiled sleepily.

"It's going to be." Jack kissed the top of her head.

"I'm glad you had to come look for me."

"I am also. Though, had it not happened this way, it still would have. It's written in the stars, my love, that we're to be together."

"Mmm. I like the stars." Morgan snuggled even closer.

Jack's hand stroked her body wherever he could reach.

"Happy Halloween."

"Happy everything." Morgan drifted back to sleep.

12