Craig And The Virgin Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,193 Followers

“I think it’s time for us to eat a little and then we need to sleep,” Craig was the first to speak.

The girls agreed and they called room service. All three of them were in bed when there was a knock on the door. Craig wrapped a towel around his hips to open. The waiter’s eyes widened as he saw the identical girls who were naked in bed. There was still a heavy fuck smell in the air and Craig had a wide grin on his face as he tipped the man.

For the next couple of days Craig taught the twins everything they could possibly want to know about fucking. He even made sure to have one-on-one sessions with each girl. His parting gift at the end of the week was a dildo that was made as an almost exact replica of his cock. For the rest of the summer he tuned into the girls webcam on a regular basis, watching them fuck each other with their dildos. Before they went off to college in the fall they met Craig for a fuck filled weekend. The next week the twins were separated for the first time in their life, going off to different colleges. Each girl had learnt well from their adventures with Craig and they soon became favourites with the men on each campus. Each time they lay with a guy, recovering from another orgasm, they would say “You should meet my sister.”

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,193 Followers
12