Craig Pt. 01

Story Info
Stories regarding a good friend.
807 words
2.8
4.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a couple of days after the first time I Chris and I messed around again. This time something was a little different. My longtime friend Craig was partially involved to a certain degree.

Craig was a short stocky dude who was about five years older than me. He had around red face and short strawberry blonde hair and my family lovingly dubbed him "Campbell Soup Kid" because he looked just like one.

The three of us were in my basement weight room lifting weights and jamming out to the radio. We were taking turns on the bench press and rotating every five minutes or so when Chris's next turn came up. I stood there spotting him while he lifted the barbell and I caught a glimpse of the outline of his package through his light blue mesh like basketball shorts. I helped him set the bar down and before he was able to get up I walked over to him and began rubbing his crotch through the shorts he had on.

I actually didn't know how Craig was going to react to what I was doing because he was just like me and all of my other friends at the time. I don't think we went a day without saying a homophobic word or some kind but when I caught sight of him he was actually smiling. Craig sat in a chair next to the weight bench and actually started urging us on. I whipped Chris's now throbbing hard cock from his shorts and starting stroking it. Chris just laid there with one arm behind his head watching what I was doing and Craig cupped his hands together as if holding an imaginary video camera.

He barked commands at Chris and I telling me to suck Chris's cock for a few minutes and then he told Chris to stand up and start stroking my cock. Chris and I stood belly to belly and we stroked each other off while Craig watched on. Before we could get into anything heavier one of my family member yelled down the basement steps for Chris saying that his Mom called and needed him home.

Chris left and Craig and I sat in the basement with a few moments of awkward silence between us but it didn't last long. Before I knew it Craig and I were walking to the second room in the basement where the house's furnace was and propped up against the wall was an old mattress that had probably been down there since before I was born.

We laid the mattress on the cold concrete floor and Craig and I laid down on it. Just before we started anything Craig got up and put a small sheet of cardboard over the basement window which, if left uncovered, would have given anyone walking on the sidewalk outside a show.

Craig was an even older friend then Chris. My Sisters used to baby sit him for his Mom when he was a baby so doing this shit with him was very weird and awkward.

I'd soon find out that Craig himself was a bit strange and awkward when it came to doing this. After covering the basement window Craig laid back on the mattress and opened his jeans and pulled out his cock. Craig's cock was about five inches long and as thick as a chunk of kielbasa and it curled up like one too. He let me wrap my hand around it to stroke him which was good but when I went to suck it he wouldn't let me suck him unless he had his T-shirt covering his cock.

I still wonder why he did this. Maybe it was a sanitary kind of thing or maybe he felt that if my mouth wasn't really touching him it didn't actually count. I don't know.

I reluctantly sucked Craig's cock with his T-shirt covering it and I was catching a severe case of dry mouth because of it. Every few minutes I'd pull the shirt off of his cock and try to suck it bare but he'd immediately reach for it and pull it back over his cock. He'd let me stroke his tiny cock for a minute or two then he'd cover it with his shirt again so I could suck him again. I don't recall how long we were doing this for but when it came time for Craig to cum he pulled his shirt tighter against his cock and let it catch his cum.

As soon as he was done cumming I asked him to return the favor but he would not. I ended up laying on the mattress next to him and stroking myself off. When I was done Craig immediately went home to change his shirt and he was back about a half our later.