Craig Takes Over Ch. 01

Story Info
Craig gets promoted and takes advantage of a hot customer.
3.9k words
4.42
53.3k
86

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig had just recently been promoted to field manager for a lawn care company due to his professionalism, people skills, and great work ethic. He had been raised in the inner city and was the star linebacker in high school with professional dreams until he blew his knee out and couldn't play anymore. He still kept himself fit and was in even better shape then he was while he played. Now, he enjoys his job and his career is on the way up.

Craig was already a mountain of a man but put on more weight to add to his hulking stature. Standing at 6'6" and around 300 pounds. He was handsome and his skin was smooth and very dark. He is virtually all muscle and chiseled from neck to his calves. He wore a tight fitted polo shirt which make his pecs and biceps bulge. He also had an enormous bulge below his belt which caught the eye of many. He had a bit of a mean streak due to his upbringing. Many people saw him as intimidating. He also had a way with the ladies. His size, his presence, and his good looks helped him in that department. Being the only black person in the company, Craig was proud that he was able to earn a promotion.

One morning in May, Craig was out doing property assessments for some new customers in local suburban area. He parked his truck in a neighborhood where he had a few customer and began to walk. He blew through his all of his stops and finally got to his last stop around noon.

It was very hot day and he was sweating pretty heavily. He was approaching his last stop when he saw a tall, voluptuous woman outside watering the plants. Craig looked down at this clipboard seeing the name of the customer was Shelby Smith. She was a brand new customer that Craig had recently spoke on the phone with. He grinned and eyeballed the woman as he walked to the house.

Shelby was a stay at home wife and mom. Her husband worked long days at a law firm and her son was in elementary school. Craig immediately noticed her long black hair, her big yet perky breasts, and an ass that would make the Kardashian's jealous. She was all woman and right up Craig's alley.

At age 33, Shelby enjoyed not having to work so she could do things around the house and she keep her body in fine shape. You would've never known she had given birth. She took pride in her body with a strict diet, routine work outs and tanning. She stood at 5'11 with legs for days and more curves than a mountain road measuring in at 40DD-32-46. Woman of all ages envied her amazing figure and men drooled over it.

Craig approached Shelby, "Hello Mrs. Smith!"

Shelby jump and turned around a bit startled making her ass and tits jiggle. She was wearing a tight tank top and tight shorts that struggled to contain her big soft ass. "Oh you scared me! Craig is it?"

Craig replied as he eyed her from head to toe and back up, "Yes ma'am, we spoke on the phone a few days ago."

Shelby said playfully, "Yes! I remember and you can just call me Shelby. Mrs. Smith is my mother."

Craig extended his hand, "Shelby it is! Nice to meet you!"

Shelby shook Craig's hands and for the first time noticed that he how massive of a man he was when her hand almost disappeared in his. As tall and voluptuous as she was, he still dwarfed her and cast a shadow over her. While holding her hand she ran her eyes over him from his eyes, to his lips, to his chest, then finally to the obscene bulge down his right pant leg which made her gasp. She stumbled over her words a bit, "N-Nice to m-meet you too, Craig."

She didn't let go of his hand and Craig was fully aware of what just happened. He broke the awkward silence, "Is Mr. Smith home?"

Shelby shook her head, "No he's at work."

Craig glanced around the property, "We'll lets get started, I've seen the front let's see what the back has to offer."

Shelby said, "follow me!" She walked towards the back yard subconsciously making her ass switch more than normal. As Craig followed he couldn't keep his eyes off her ass and his bulge started to grow watching the beautiful housewife walk in front of him making her ass bounce with each step.

Once they reached the backyard she turned around noticing Craig's eyes on her lower half and also noticed his bulge had grown. She thought to herself , 'Jesus he his hung like a horse! Compose yourself Shelby, you are married and he is black.' What she couldn't deny is how wet she was knowing this big black man was aroused by her.

Craig looked up at the yard, "Looking good Shelby, I can definitely take great care of you. You're in for a great experience."

Shelby bit her lip as Craig said that and replied, "I'm glad I have someone who can satisfy my needs."

Craig grinned at her and said, "Do you mind if have a drink of water? I parked a ways down the block and its a scorcher out here!"

Shelby looked at her watch and saw the time was just a quarter past noon, "Sure, why not. Come on in." She headed into the house through her back door and let Craig in. "Make yourself comfortable."

Craig took his shoes off and left them by the back door. He sat at the dining table and admired the home. As he did, Shelby called from the kitchen, "Water or beer Craig?!"

Craig answered, "Beer sounds great! I am done for the day anyways."

She poured herself some wine, came back in and handed Craig a cold 12 oz. She sat down with Craig and they begin to talk. Shelby asked Craig about his job. He told her that about his recent promotion and how he hopes to run the business one day. Shelby quickly complimented him on his work and wished him luck.

Craig thanked Shelby and asked her about her family. Shelby replied, "It's fine expect my husband is always at work. So i don't really spend much time with him"

Craig's eyebrows went up, "That's unfortunate. When he's not at work I'm sure he's all over a fine lady like you."

Shelby blushed and took a sip of her wine, "Ehh, not really but thank you Craig at least someone noticed."

"How could I not notice? You are stunning!" He looked her in the eyes and sipped his beer.

"Gosh Craig, that's so nice to hear! Thank you so much! You are not bad yourself, I'm sure you have a lucky lady in your life." Shelby squirmed a bit in her seat.

"Actually, I am single." Craig stated as he took another sip.

Shelby looked surprised, "Wow really?! That's a shocker!"

Craig's confidence with Shelby reached a new level, "Hahaha! Shocking huh? Most find me a bit intimidating but it seems like you like what you see, huh?"

Shelby squirmed again, "I'm married so..."

Craig interrupted, "So, I still can tell you like what you see. Am i right?"

Shelby paused for a moment to look Craig over again. Then she took a big gulp of her wine. "Well you are quite the looker."

"Would you like to see more?" Craig finished his beer and looked into Shelby's eyes.

Shelby took another sip from her wine, "Craig this is unprofessional! I am married!"

Craig came back quickly, "I wouldn't asked if weren't interested. So let's not be naive here."

Shelby was stunned yet turned on by this and squirmed again. Craig stood up, towering over her, "Would you like me to leave or would you like to see more?"

At this point, Shelby just finished her wine and looked up at the giant black man standing over her, moving her eyes along his body seeing his bulge was even bigger. She had no response as she continued to stare.

Craig took over and grabbed her wrist placing it on his bulge. She gasped with her mouth open and her yes bulging. "Oh my, Craig, what are you doing?!" She yelled but didn't move her hand away. Instead she moved her hand up and down slowly.

Craig then took his shirt off, tossing it on the chair behind him exposing his chest. She looked at his body in awe while he looked down at her. He bulge was now even bigger from her hand rubbing him through his pants.

Shelby finally pulled her hand away and said, "This isn't a good idea, we need to stop."

Craig responded, "At least take a look. If you don't want to go further then I will leave, deal?"

"I guess it doesn't hurt to look." She announced.

"Go ahead, take it out baby." She wiggled her thick ass towards the end of the seat and reached for his belt. She unbuckled it, unbuttoned his pants, then finally unzipped them.

She saw he wasn't wearing any underwear. She reached for his waist and slowly pulled down his pants. Inch by inch she exposed his manhood. She had a her mouth open practically drooling as his massive black meat gradually appeared before her. About 8 inches down his balls finally showed and they were huge as well but she still wasn't at the end of his tool. She stopped there and looked up "my goodness Craig, where is the end?"

Craig chuckled, "keep going, you'll find it baby"

Shelby nodded and keep pulling his jeans down. As she got his jeans down to his knees his big black cock sprang free and flung up nearly hitting her in the face, slapped his abs and bob up and down until it jutted straight out.

Craig moaned a bit as his cock came free. Shelby jumped back and said, "Fuck Craig, this thing is fucking huge! I've never seen anything like it."

"Puts hubby to shame huh?" He responded.

Shelby just nodded her head. Craig then said, "point to where your his cock stops." She pointed below the half way point showing Craig that her husband was probably under 6 inches. His 13 inch cock throbbed at her touch.

"Go ahead grab it baby, give it a tug." He stated. She dropped to her knees, reached up with both hands and grabbed Craig's giant fuck stick.

"I can't even fit my hands around it." She shook her head in disbelief.

"Never been with a black men baby?" He asked.

She shook her head no the preceded to tugging his massive tool stroking it.

Craig stepped back pulling his big black dick from her white hands, "Lets get more comfortable. Show me to your bedroom."

Shelby stood up and led the way as Craig followed. Shelby kept looking back seeing Craig's massive black cock sway back and forth. She kept thinking 'this is so wrong but fuck it turns me on so much.'

As they got to the room Shelby turned around and her eyes went from Craig's eyes down to his giant black tool. "It's fucking huge!" She exclaimed no longer able to hold back.

Craig stood proudly and grinned at her, "Strip for me. I wanna see this sexy body of yours." He then sat on the edge of the bed and watched her. She took off her tank top then her bra showing Craig her big juicy tits that still sat up nicely with no support from her bra. She then wiggled her hips as she pulled down her shorts revealing she didn't have any panties on.

"Mmmm come to daddy." Craig said motioning his hand for her to come to him. She obeyed and stood in front of him between his legs just inches away from his cock. Craig leaned over and groped her big tits and sucked her 1/2" nipples back and forth making Shelby moan and rub the back of the big black man's head. He then pulled back and used his finger to motion for her to turn around. She again obeyed and turned around.

Craig smiled from ear to ear and said, "Damn girl you got a big juicy ass!" He spanked her ass making Shelby squeal and her ass jiggle. Then he spread her thick ass cheeks apart and dove in head first. Shelby bend over as Craig began to work his tongue. He trailed his tongue from her ass all the way to her clit and back up.

"Oooohhh fuuuuckk! Sooooo goooood!" Shelby moaned as she bent over more. Craig licked her thoroughly and slide his tongue in her ass followed by his middle finger in her pussy finding she was soaked.

Shelby's knees buckled a bit but Craig had full control of her making her stay put as she let out another moan, "Oh shit you nasty fucker! I'm going to cum!" Craig pushed his tongue in further and spanked her ass again making her yell, then he slid another finger inside her.

Her hips bucked and she screamed as he brought her to an orgasm bigger than she ever experienced, "Ooohhh myy Goodddd! I'm fucking cumming!" Craig kept tongue fucking her ass and finger fucking her pussy as she came hard. Her tight pussy gripped his fingers and leaked a bit down his hands before Craig pulled them out.

Craig slapped her big soft ass and said, "Hell yeah baby now turn your ass around and get on your knees!" She quickly obeyed again and Craig followed up saying, "Who's your daddy baby?"

Shelby looked up at him and softly answered, "you are."

Craig quickly responded, "say it like you mean it slut!"

Shelby's inner slut was coming out and she bit her lip and replied, "Craig you are my daddy! You are my big black daddy!"

Craig gave her a frightening glare and said, "That's my slut, now open your mouth." Shelby sat on her knees completely naked looking up at Craig and opened her mouth. Craig then slid the two fingers that made her pussy cum into her mouth and she willingly sucked his fingers clean.

Craig withdrew his fingers and said, "you know what to do now." Craig stood up quickly making his huge black cock and his big black balls bounce in front of her. She knew exactly what he wanted and at this point she wanted the same, maybe more than him. He had exposed her to what sex was truly supposed to be like and brought something out in her that she didn't realize she had. She had also never been with a black man and suspected her husband was somewhat racist. Now here she was in the bedroom that her and her husband share, naked, on her knees in front of this huge black man that had cock twice the size of any other man she'd ever seen and she was more than ready to wrap her full lips around his giant phallus.

She took his big black cock in both hands and stroked him slow but long, working her hands from the tip to the base. Then she leaned in and took his dick into her mouth and sucked on the head. She opened her mouth as wide as she could fitting the thick black cock into her mouth as she began to bob her head up and down working the first few inches of his cock. Craig was watching intently as the beautiful white housewife was sucking and stroking his big black dick. Craig had been with many women through the years but never had he been with a customer. He was loving the taboo of being with one of his customers, and the fact that she was white and married turned him on even more. His cock throbbed as she worked it even more eagerly at this point causing his veins to pop.

Craig grabbed her by her hair and yanked her off his hard dick. Shelby let go of his cock as he yanked her off and looked up at it. She stared at it watching it throb and the veins protrude almost menacingly. Precum started to form at the tip of his huge mushroom head. Craig grabbed his cock and slapped it on her face before shoving it into her mouth forcing her to take it deeper than she had before. She gagged a bit and Craig kept hold of her head fucking her pretty face. Bucking his hips driving his huge member into her throat making her choke and gag repeatedly and had her head bounce hard and her hair flail back and forth. Saliva started to gush with each hard gag and bubbles formed around Craig's cock. She began to drool heavily. Shelby was so turned on by this that she played with her pussy while getting her face fucked. Craig gave a hard lunge driving his cock deeper than before about 8 inches deep and held her there. She choked hard forcing more saliva out now running down her chin onto her big tits. She slapped his thighs begging for air but Craig held her head down tight. She started beating her fists on his thighs and Craig finally let her go, yanking her off again by her hair.

Saliva gushed out and she coughed hard. Shelby was covered wet from saliva from her mouth, to her tits, down her stomach, and her pussy was completely drenched as well. She looked up and saw Craig grinning at her but her eyes refocused on his monster black cock completely soaked from her face fucking. It was dripping wet with big strands of spit hanging from his huge cock and his lemon sized balls.

Craig grabbed her by the arm and helped her up, "Get your fine ass up on the bed white girl!"

Her helped her to the bed and she laid back with her legs spread looking up at him, "Fuck me with that huge black cock! Fuck me now daddy!"

Craig wasted no time. He got on the bed between her legs and slapped his monster cock on her pussy making her moan, "fuck daddy, please! Put that big fucking dick in me!" He proceeded and pushed his dripping wet cock into her.

Shelby let out a deep moan as the head of his dick, followed by a few inches sank into her. Craig pulled back to the tip and pushed more in. He repeated this process until he almost balls deep into her. Shelby was moaning and groaning with pleasure as his massive manhood invaded her tight pussy. Craig then sensing she could take it all he reared back pulling his whole dick out of her tight pussy and slammed it all into her leaving it buried balls deep.

"OOOOHHHHHH FUUUUCCK!!" Shelby came hard as Craig rammed her pussy balls deep. He began to pound her tight wet pussy hard and fast with long strokes making her tits bounce and eyes roll back. She had an ongoing orgasm while Craig found a good rhythm and continued to drill her juicy hole.

She started to come down from her orgasmic high and Craig picked up speed fucking her harder forcing another orgasm out of her, "Ohhh.. myyy... fucking... goossshh! I'm c-c-cumming a-gain!"

Craig pulled out slowly and slapped his cock on her pussy again. She looked down and it was covered in her cum. He then laid back and spoke, "get up here and ride my big ass dick slut. Show daddy how much you love it." Shelby didn't hesitate a bit. Feeling empty she wanted, no she needed, this monster black cock back inside her. She straddled him then realized she need to get on her feet to reach the tip of his long cock. She stood on the bed and placed her hands on his bulging chest as she squatted and lowered herself onto his cock. She moaned the whole way down until it was again buried balls deep.

Craig smirked and said, "you love it don't you baby."

Shelby smiled back, "yes, Craig, I love you big black cock." She started to bounce up and down working her hips and her big ass up and down his cock. Craig spanked big round ass hard making her scream. She responded by fucking him harder. Sliding up his long black dick and slamming her ass back down on it making her ass clap against his body.

Craig reached up grabbing her big tits and pinching her nipples. She moaned loudly and picked up the pace even more, riding him as hard as she could. "Oh my! Oh shit! Ooh! Ooohhh! Aahhh shit, I'm gonna....!!!" Shelby came so hard that her pussy pushed Craig's big black cock out and she squirted all over him. Her juices sprayed out of her pussy all over the bed and all over Craig from his head to his groin. Her body shook hard as she rode her orgasm and soaked Craig.

Craig's excitement went up another notch, "Hell yeah baby! Gimme that shit!" He grabbed her and flipped her over making her get on all fours and rammed his monster of cock balls deep into her dripping wet pussy making her cum squirt again but this time he didn't let her push him out as he pounded her from the back.

"That's my white slut! Take this big black dick!" Craig yelled. He continued to ravage Shelby fucking her with such force that made her big juicy ass bounce and ripple as it bounce off his hard abs. He was working up a sweat fucking the shit out of his new found hotwife making her cum repeatedly. All you could hear was Shelby screaming and moaning, their bodies slapping together, and the headboard banging the wall loudly as he rocked her body. A puddle was forming underneath the two from Shelby's pussy. She couldn't stop cumming as Craig fucked her through a prolonged orgasm.

Craig reached for Shelby's hair pulling it making her arch her back to the fullest. She cried out, "YES BABY! FUCK! YES! CUM FOR ME! DO IT! I WANT YOUR BIG BLACK COCK TO CUM IN ME!"

12