Craigslist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday morning I flew out of town, still horny as ever. We planned to Facetime that night when I settled in my hotel room, as we always do when one of us travels. At 8pm I settled down on my queen hotel bed and pulled out my iPad to call Nikki. I clicked the App and patiently waited as it rang, and rang, and rang. Finally, as I was about to hang up she answered.

The sight on the screen was not was I was expecting. Right there, live, in front of me, was Nikki kneeling on the ground in stockings and booty shorts. But that wasn't what shocked me. What shocked me was the 20 inches of cock she was holding in her hands.

"I thought I would surprise you. You always want to watch me fuck myself when we chat on here, so I thought I'd step it up a notch. You remember Paul? Well he brought a friend over, and we've been getting to know each other." Nikki smiled at me as she slowly jerked each dick off in her hand.

"I, um, wasn't really expecting this," I sputtered out. "It though that you were going to re-schedule?"

"Well I was going to, but then Paul said his friend was only going to be in town for the weekend. I didn't want to pass it up. Plus, I knew you wouldn't be mad." Nikki replied, still slowing moving her hands up and down their cocks.

"So sit back and enjoy the show."

And with that Nikki turned and stuck one of the dicks in her mouth being slobbering all over the head. She alternated back and forth, sucking one, while jerking the other. Soon both were shiny with saliva and precum. Every time she pulled her mouth off one a trail of spit would drag from her lips to the head of the cock. It was so dirty, but so hot. Saliva was running down her chin and dropping onto her tits as she sucked these two huge cocks.

It was hard to tell, but both cocks looked to be about the same size, which meant that Paul's friend also had about 10 inches. Her hands barley fit around each one, and she had to open her mouth very wide to get the head past. Paul's friend, whatever his name was, had a huge head on his cock. It was like the quintessential mushroom head. I was amazed Nikki could actually get it in her mouth.

"Well I guess I should introduce my new friend," Nikki said, pulling her mouth free. "Tim, this is Mark, he's gonna be the other guy fucking me tonight."

"Hey man, thanks for sharing your wife with us." Mark leaned down into the frame and waved.

"Hey Mark," I awkwardly replied, "no problem"

Paul and Mark then separated and knelt down on either side of Nikki, while Nikki dropped her hands to the floor. Nikki was about to be "Eiffel Towered", or spit roasted, or tag teamed, however you want to say it. I had always fantasized about seeing Nikki get fucked from both ends, but never really thought that I would see it happen like this. Nikki wiggled her ass in anticipation as Paul positioned himself behind her.

Mark grabbed Nikki's head and pushed his dick into mouth, and Nikki began bobbing her head leading to more saliva dripping on the floor. Behind, I could see Paul dragging the head of his cock up and down Nikki's pussy. She was moaning and pushing her hips back, trying to get his dick inside her. But Paul was teasing her, just dragging is up and down over her clit.

"Uhh! Just fuck me already!" Nikki had had enough teasing and was ready to go.

"Alright! It'd be my pleasure," Paul responded.

And in one smooth motion Paul shoved about 8 inches of thick cock into my wife's pussy. Nikki let out a deep moan as Mark pushed his dick back into her mouth. Paul just held steady with his shaft buried deep, not moving, to let her get relaxed. While Paul was holding still, Mark definitely wasn't. He was thrusting his hips into my wife's face, forcibly fucking her mouth. Every thrust into her willing mouth pushed her back onto Paul's dick. And with every thrust Nikki let out a muffled grunt, but never pulling her lips away.

Being that I was in a hotel room by myself I decided to get a bit more comfortable and at least enjoy the show. I ripped off my dress pants and boxers and hopped back onto the bed, dick in hand. Nikki took a bit of risk setting this up, but damn if she didn't get me hornier than ever. I started stroking my rock hard cock and focussed back on the action at hand.

Paul was now gripping an ass cheek in each hand and steadily plowing into Nikki's hips. Mark had ceased his face fucking, and was just sitting back as Nikki bobbed on his cock in tune with every stroke. Everyone was in perfect sync with each other. It was like a finely lubed machine.

Nikki pulled her lips off the pole in her mouth and looked over into the camera and smiled. "Like what you see, Hun? Do you wanna see what these boys can really do? Wanna see your little wifey get fucked hard?"

And with that Nikki started slamming her ass back into Paul's dick. Her luscious, round ass rippled every time she thrust back into Paul's oncoming push. I loved it when Nikki did that with me. It always meant she was horny as fuck, and just wanted to get pounded...which was pretty apparent now.

"Thwack, thwack, thawk, thwak, thwak," I could hear her ass slapping against his hips. She had lost focus on sucking Mark's dick and now just seemed to be grabbing the base as support for fucking herself. I was pumping my own cock watching all of this, but couldn't match their speed for fear that I'd blow my load too early.

"Alright, enough hogging her already!" Mark had grown impatient with Nikki's lost focus on him. "Let me get some of her pussy before you tire her out."

"Fine fine," Paul replied, and gave Nikki a slap on the ass before pulling out. I thought I could hear a "pop" sound when the big head came out.

"I wanna ride that big cock of yours. Get on the ground," Nikki demanded to Mark. He wasted no time in laying down with his feet pointed mostly towards the camera. Nikki stepped over top and then slowly began lowering herself down, until the wide head of his cock was resting against her opening. She then looked back into the camera and smiled again before sinking down and taking 9" of thick cock all in one stroke. Her eyes closed and she bit her bottom lip as she raised herself back up to the top, held it, and then slid all the way back down.

Paul then stepped forward and presented his own mushroom headed monster to Nikki. She grabbed the base and began licking the shaft up and down, tasting her own pussy juices. Each time coming up to his big head, but never popping it back into her mouth. She just kept slobbering all over his shaft. Mark began thrusting from below, and I got to see Nikki's ass getting slammed again from a great angle.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Nikki was screaming as her pussy got pounded from below. She was still slobbering all over Paul's cock in between her swearing and biting her lip. Saliva was dripping from Nikki's lips and chin down to her perky tits, which just made her look even sexier. Mark then grabbed both her ass cheeks and began slamming her down to meet his up strokes, only now there was no swearing from Nikki. Nikki had devoured Paul's cock and he was fucking her mouth with a hand on the back of her head.

She looked so small and helpless in between them as they fucked her from both ends. But I could tell the way she moved her ass and how her mouth opened wide that she was loving every stroke. Her eyes were closed in bliss as her pussy and mouth were stretched wider than they ever had been before. Paul pulled out of Nikki's mouth and I could see her straining forward to get it back in there. She was in complete lust, as was I.

It was so hard not to cum watching them fuck. I was slowly jerking off, but afraid that if I went too fast that I'd blow my load...and I wanted to savor this as long as possible.

I saw Nikki say something to the guys, but couldn't make out what she said. I figured she must have wanted a position change or something as she was lifting off of Mark's lap. Paul then got right down back where Mark was laying and held his thick tool straight in the air. Nikki wasted no time and immediately got back over top of him. Her little pussy was so warmed up that she just popped it inside and sank down like she had been fucking like this for years. Nikki slowly rotated her hips on his cock, just working herself as she pleased.

I noticed Mark come back on screen with a bottle of baby oil in his hands. My heart started to race. Was she going to do what I think she is? Mark squirted an ample amount into his hand and rubbed it over the length of dick. Nikki was staring back at him, watching lustfully as she grooved on Paul's cock.

"I want it in my ass," Nikki said forcefully as she eyed the 10" cock behind her. I couldn't believe it, well I kind of could. Nikki and I had tried anal sex a number of times, but we never really got into it. Sometimes I would put a butt plug in her ass or vibrator in her ass while I fucked her and should would cum extremely hard. So I knew that she did like the feeling, it just took some time to adjust to. But this was going to be much different than a small butt plug.

I couldn't take my eyes off the scene unfolding before me. Mark was kneeling down behind Nikki, rubbing baby oil into his cock, while she waited there with a huge cock filling up her pussy. I didn't know if she would be able to handle both of them at the same time, but I couldn't wait to find out.

"Put your big cock in my ass, Mark. I want to be fucked by both of you at the same time." Nikki continued to roll her ass around on Paul's dick while urging Mark to enter her ass.

And then it began. Mark leaned forward and placed the tip of his cock against Nikki's little rosebud. "Fuck ya," was all that came out of Nikki's mouth. He began to press in and I could see there was some resistance. He held still for a couple seconds, not pushing in any harder to allow her to adjust. And then he began to push again and I could see his cock head slowly disappearing.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh FUCK. Jesus that's big," Nikki was clenching the couch cushions and closing her eyes as a 10" cock tried to enter her ass. The huge head popped in and Mark held still, not wanting to go too fast.

"Don't. Stop. I want more." I couldn't believe it, Nikki wanted it deeper. I don't think I had ever gotten the head of my cock that far in, and here she was asking for more.

Mark didn't need to be asked twice. He pulled Nikki's ass cheeks apart and began thrusting into her ass, each time pushing in a little deeper than before. And now Paul was starting to get involved again. I could see his hips moving slowly as he fucked her pussy. Nikki was completely filled right now, with both guys slowly pumping their cocks into her ass and pussy.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhggggggggg," My wife wasn't even making words now, just a series of guttural moans and purrs. I was amazed before when I saw her take Paul to the base, but that was nothing compared to his. She had two cocks, bigger than her biggest dildos inside her at the same time. It was the dirtiest thing I've ever seen her do, and I had never been so turned on in my life.

They started to pick up speed and get into a rhythm. Nikki's eyes were now open and she was pushing back on the cocks behind her, working herself up to an orgasm. The guys didn't even need to fuck Nikki, she was doing all the work slamming her ass and pussy back into both of the cocks. She was starting to pick up speed and had closed her eyes again...I knew she was close.

Nikki kept up her rhythm for another minute, and then it happened.

"Oh Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Nikki started cumming hard. She was shaking like she usually does, but this time she couldn't curl up like usual, with the cocks holding her in place. The guys started fucking her as the orgasm took over and Nikki just swearing and moaning. I couldn't tell, but it seemed like she was just having one after another.

Nikki finally slumped over onto Paul's chest, breathing heavily, hair matted to her face. Mark pulled his dick out of her ass, and left the screen... I was guessing to wash up. I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed. I never thought I would see Nikki do that with me, let alone two pretty much random dudes.

"How was that, Hun?" I asked into the iPad, not really sure what to expect.

"Oh my god, Tim, I just kept cumming. That was fricking amazing. I didn't think I'd be able to take both of them but I, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." I had forgotten where Nikki was as I was talking to her. Paul was still underneath her, with his dick buried inside, and he had taken that moment to start fucking her again.

"Oh fuck honey. They're gonna fuck me again. Oh god, I'm sorry, I'll talk after," and then she sank back into her world and started kissing Paul as he fucked her slow and deep. I had never wanted to fuck her more than I did right there. He was gripping her ass cheeks and using them to pull her down slow and hard into him, just like I loved to do.

Mark then strolled back onto the screen, still rock hard as well.

"Well, can I get back in here for the grand finale?" Mark said as he knelt closer to Nikki.

"Absolutely," Nikki replied, moving her mouth from Paul's lips to Mark's cock.

Nikki started sucking Mark's cock like she was trying out for a porno. Spit was running out of her mouth as she took him as deep as she could, trailing her mouth with her hand, jerking him with every motion.

"I want you two to cum in me," Nikki said with complete lust in her voice.

The guys didn't need to be told twice. I could hear the slap of Paul's balls against Nikki's ass as he fucked her faster, trying to fill her with his cum. I was so happy at that moment that Nikki had decided to go back on birth control for a year while we explored.

I could see Mark starting to lose it, and Nikki could feel it to. She picked up her pace, and periodically pulled her mouth off to tell him to cum on her tongue. This was all Mark needed to hear. He started spurting his seed right then, with the head of his cock on Nikki's tongue. I could see the first spurt go straight along her tongue, then Nikki pulled him inside to make sure she got more. Then Nikki pulled back quickly and he came right onto her face, from her chin to just under her eye.

That was all that Paul needed too. Right after Mark's last rope of cum hit Nikki's lips, he started to groan.

"Oh fuck yes! I wanna feel it!" Nikki was screaming at Paul to cum inside her as Mark fell back on his ass and watched the scene in front of him.

"Uh, uh uh uhhhhhh," Was all that came out of Paul as he came inside my wife. I knew from the last time that he came like Peter North. He was thrusting and the two of them were grunting as he continued to cum for what seemed like an eternity.

Then they both stopped and exhaled loudly. Nikki rolled off of him and his deflating cock slid out of her puffy pussy followed by a huge load of cum. I had never seen Nikki from that angle, and it was weird, but amazing. She looked completely and utterly spent. There was semen still oozing out of her vagina and down her face, and she looked to be in complete bliss.

Mark and Paul both then got up and left the room to clean themselves up, just leaving me with my wife.

"How was that?" I asked, though I already knew the answer.

"That. Was. Amazing!" Nikki replied, sitting up and looking into the camera with her legs still spread wide. "I needed that so bad," she said before trailing her hand down to her pussy. She looked right into the camera as she scooped up a finger of cum and brought it back to her lips.

"Mmmmmmm. I can't believe how much they came. And fucked me. And how much I liked it!" And Nikki rolled her head back, silently giggling to herself.

"I can't believe it either. I wish I would have recorded this somehow to watch it later." I replied, still clutching my rock hard cock.

"Well I guess I just have to do it again to get another copy!" Nikki quipped back. "But for now, I need to shower and pass out."

"Really? Damn I was hoping to finish off." I didn't even realize I hadn't cum.

"Well honey, you had lots of chances! As for me, I'm spent. I love you, and I see you in the morning. Thank you for letting me do this."

"Alright. I love you too. Now kick those dudes out and get some sleep!"

And with that the screen went blank and I was left holding my dick in my hand. But it didn't last long. I closed my eyes, though of the previous 60 minutes and then BAM, I was done. And now it was time for bed.

************

The next morning came quickly and I couldn't wait to get home. I got there as fast as I could, which unfortunately wasn't until almost supper time.

When I came in the door the house looked just as it always did, there was not a hint of the debauchery that had transpired the night before. Nikki came skipping upstairs in her usual Lulu's and tight top.

"Honey! I missed you!" Nikki jumped into me and gave me a big kiss to say hello. I kissed her back and we walked back to the bedroom to drop off my stuff.

"How are you doing today?" I asked, not sure how she would be feeling.

"Oh feel great today... But a little tired."

"Ha ha, yeah I guess I could see that. Didn't sleep in enough to recuperate from your big night?"

"Well, you see..." Nikki trailed off as she looked down sheepishly. "I didn't really get much sleep last night"

"Why not, I thought the guys were leaving afterwards." I asked.

"Well they were going to, but it was so last that I didn't want to make them drive home tired. Sooooo, they stayed over, and yeah..." I knew exactly what that meant, I think.

"Well what does that mean?" I asked.

"Well I figured they might as well sleep in our nice kingsize, I mean we had all just had sex together. So we went to sleep pretty soon after we showered... But then later in the night we woke up. I didn't even mean to, but I backed my ass into Paul's boner and it just felt so good. So I figured why not." I was already hard as Nikki spoke.

"I pulled his dick inside me and started fucking against him, he pretended to be asleep but I knew he was awake. Well, it didn't take long for Mark to wake up and then well, you know." Nikki looked down sheepishly again.

"No, I don't know, you gotta tell me. Remember the honesty part?" I came back.

"Yeah, I guess. Well he was already on the other side so he just brought his hips up and I sucked him off while Paul fucked me. We did it like that for a while, but then they switched because Mark wanted to cum in my pussy this time. So I sucked Paul off until he came in my mouth and fucked Mark until he filled me up from the other side. And then we passed out again."

"Wow! I would have thought you'd be spent." I replied.

"Yeah me too. But I guess there was one more thing. Just a little thing though. Um, after we woke up, right before they left I sucked both their cocks at the same time and had them cum on my face. I was just so fucking horny from the night before that I wanted to keep being dirty. It's so much fun"

"Ho-lee-shit." I exclaimed. "You are something else."

"Are you mad?"

"Oddly enough, no. But I will be if I don't get some of that action too!"

And with that I picked Nikki up and threw her on the bed. We kissed and made love and fucked, and passed out on top of the covers until morning. It was a wild and crazy weekend, but I couldn't wait to see what was next.

12