Craigslist Cocksucker Pt. 01: London

Story Info
I answer an ad looking for a cocksucker to do a blowbang.
4k words
4.75
34.9k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago, while living in London, I answered an ad in Craigslist: "Wanted: Submissive Cock Whore Willing to be Used by Me and My Mates." This is something I had always fantasized about and couldn't wait to make it come true.

I read the rest of the ad, feeling my cock getting hard in my jeans as I salivated over the attached cock pick. The cock had a black leather studded cock strap around the shaft and balls, giving the man's meat the kind of authority I love. The ad said I would be expected to suck several cocks and swallow every drop of semen I was fed. I answered the ad, saying I was an experienced cocksucker who loved to swallow multiple loads of jizz and wanted very much to please the poster and his friends.

I took the local train down to London and met the Craigslist poster, 'John' at a cafe outside the train station. He was a tall, well-built man in his 50s with tight jeans, motorcycle boots and a black leather jacket. He said he liked my looks and asked me how much I enjoyed sucking cock. I told him nothing turned me on more than getting down on my knees and having a group of men taking turns pushing their cocks down my throat while ordering me to eat their cum like a nasty common whore. He smiled and said "I think you will work out very well."

We left the cafe and got in a black London cab-the kind with a large rear section where one can stretch out with plenty of space on the floor. Once I got in the cab, John sat down and unzipped his pants, pulling out his semi-hard cock. "You can start by showing me how much you want to worship my cock before I introduce you to my friends," I was a bit shocked by the suddenness of his demand, but given the fact that it was nighttime and the back of the cab was very dark, I got down on the floor and took his cock in my mouth, slurping up and down the length of his dick and breathing in his male scent. He moaned softly as I worked my head up and down the shaft, trying to ease his cock into my throat. He commented that he had not cum in a week and had some very full balls which I would be expected to drain into my belly. I sucked his cock for several minutes as we drove towards his apartment, and then John said "that will have to do for now. We are getting close to my place."

He zipped up his pants and we pulled over to an apartment block in a very nice neighborhood in north London. He paid the cabbie and we proceeded up to his apartment. As we entered his place, I knew we were not alone. All the lights were on and in the main living area sat two men, sipping beers and joking about how they couldn't wait to use John's new cum dumpster. Both indicated they had also saved up multi-day loads of jizz and were ready to be drained.

John introduces me: "here's our cocksucker boys. He's already demonstrated how willing and horny he is and I told him we expect him to eat all of our cum loads-as many as we would like to feed him." He then turns to me and says "Now, why don't you take off all your clothes and kneel on the floor for us, cocksucker, so we can get a good look at you."

I remove all my clothes and position myself in the middle of the living room, kneeling on a very fluffy while carpet. All three men commented on how much they liked my ass and one of them asked me when was the last time I had semen in my belly. I told them it had been too long and I was very horny-my cock was starting to drip pre-cum-and would love to service all of them. They smiled at that, indicating that I would get my wish.

They told me to crawl over to a big leather couch and position myself on all fours so that my ass was facing towards the low side of the couch and my arms were resting on the back of the couch, making my mouth available for anyone facing the back of the couch. After he stripped, John proceeded to lick my asshole, getting me very hot. He said he wanted to start with his cock in my ass as he watched me blow his buddies. The other two men then took off their clothes and walked around to the back side of the couch. They said they wanted me to show them how much I craved their cocks by demonstrating just what a nasty slut I was. The first man backed his ass up towards my face, bent over, and spread his ass cheeks. "Now, if you want to suck my cock you are first going to have to lick my ass. Do it now!" I thrust my tongue into his asshole and licked around the hole itself as he moaned in pleasure. He said "this one's got a talented tongue John-I think he's a keeper!" I moaned as John continued licking my ass while I worked on the ass in front of me. After several minutes of eating his ass, his buddy-I'll call him William-then spread his cheeks and presented a second asshole for me to lick and suck. While I was working on this second ass, John started to slowly insert his cock into my ass, grabbing my hips as he eased himself all the way in. The two men in front of me took turns presenting their asses to be licked while John started to pump my ass with his long cock.

This seemed to go on for a long time with me alternating between my own pleasure and that of the two men in front of me who took turns getting their asses licked. Finally they said now it was time to get down to business-in fact the very reason they put out an ad looking for a slut to use for their pleasure. The first man walked around the side of the couch and produced a pair of handcuffs which he then placed on my wrists, pinning my hands behind my back. "We want to make sure we are in complete control of that mouth and throat of yours while we work up our big cum loads," he said. The second man grinned at the sight of me, naked, hands cuffed behind my back and John's big cock up my ass.

They pulled up my body so my chest was resting on the top of the couch, my head perfectly placed at groin level for their use while John gripped the backs of my thighs and kept a steady rhythm, fucking me slowly.

The first man-I'll call him Tom-presented his now very hard and thick cock to my mouth. "Suck it boy. I know you want it you nasty whore." I barely had time to open my mouth when he thrust the whole length of the cock inside, pushing it towards the back of my throat. I let out a gurgling sound as I gagged on the cock and both men in front of me laughed as I struggled to take the whole thing in my mouth. "We are not going to be gentle with you. You have already shown us what a nasty slut you are, licking the assholes of two perfect strangers. Now you are going to feel our cocks in the back of your throat until we decide it's time to reward you with our big loads of warm jizz."

Tom then began to pump his cock, slowly at first, pushing it all the way to the back of my throat and holding it there for a second as he watched me gag on it. He would then pull it out quickly, giving me a chance to take a breath, followed by another thrust of his cock into my throat. I could hear John moaning as he continued his steady pumping into my ass while William cheered them on: "that's it boys, give it to this nasty cocksucker. I'll bet he can't wait to have us fill his belly with cum, the nasty slut."

I am also moaning and start to sense that Tom is ready to explode in my mouth. He starts to grunt and I can feel the first spurts shoot to the back of my throat. He gives me one of the biggest loads I've ever taken in my mouth. "That's it boy, take my jizz. Don't swallow yet, I want to see what I'm feeding you." He slowly pulls out his cock and with his hand, milks the end of his cock tube into my still open mouth. "Now show us slut what I've fed you."

I open my mouth as wide as I can and both Tom and William take a good look at the jizz which fills up half of my mouth. "Now swallow it bitch. I want you to know I now own your nasty belly and can fill it any time I'd like with a big load of my cream." I gulp it all down with an audible sound which pleases all three men.

"Now, lick my cock and balls clean, whore, in case you missed anything." He presents his now soft cock to my mouth and stuffs his balls in for good measure. I slowly gargle the cock and balls, giving him a spit shine with my tongue. "That's it boy, you're doing an excellent job." I finish up Tom's cleaning and then William comes over, his rock hard cock inches from my mouth. William's cock is long and not as thick as Tom's but it is still a mouthful for me. William is a bit rougher than Tom, grabbing the back of my head and forcing it all the way down until his balls are slapping my chin. "Take it all you nasty whore. This is what you want isn't it?"

I try to nod my head and make out a 'yes sir' noise but it is very difficult with a cock lodged in my throat. "Ahh...I've been waiting for this all week. When John told us he found a willing cocksucker begging for us to use, I have not had a wank in eight days. You are going to take all of my semen you filthy slut."

I am desperately trying to please William, moving my head up and down and letting his assault on my throat continue. I relax and think about breathing slowing and steadily between his thrusts. John, who appears close to cumming himself, pulls his cock out of my ass and walks around to my mouth telling William he has a second load for me. William pulls his cock out of my throat while John positions himself in front of my face. He says "Open wide cocksucker" and proceeds to jerk quickly on his cock. I can see the release building as his balls start to move up closer to his cock. John moans loudly and places the tip of his cock just inside my mouth. "Here you go bitch, get it all!" He squirts five or six blasts of semen into my waiting mouth. I start to gag on the huge load but manage to keep it all in. "Now swallow." I do as I'm told and down the slimy load with another very audible gulp. All three men nod their approval and comment on what a nasty whore I am, eating the jizz of strangers on a first date.

William then positions himself in front of my face again and shoves his cock in my mouth. I can tell he's very close to cumming. I think watching his buddies John and Tom unload in my mouth and ordering me to swallow has gotten him to a fever pitch. I don' have to wait long for my reward. He grabs the back of my head and holds it down on his cock as I feel a fire hose of cum shoot not in bursts, but in one continuous stream of jism. I am gagging again, but he holds my head firmly until his orgasm stops. He then pulls out and orders me to open my mouth so he can see what he's produced. I can barely keep the jizz from oozing down my throat as I hold my mouth open for his inspection. "Very nice cocksucker. Now swallow it all and don't miss a drop." I gulp down the load.

"Well boys, shall we give him a short break and get some more beers?" John heads into the kitchen with his buddies to grab some more beers, leaving me on the couch, bound with my ass up and hands cuffed behind my back savoring the three huge loads of cum now swimming in my belly. I can't image what they have planned for me next...

As I remain in position on the couch, kneeling, ass up, hands cuffed behind my back and my chest resting on the back of the couch, I can hear all three men laughing and talking excitedly in the kitchen while popping open their beers. I can still taste the heavy, masculine flavor of cum in my mouth and feel the last globs oozing down my throat, creating a fullness in my belly from all the semen they've fed me. I know there will be more.

The three men return after about 15 minutes, and Tom announces that he has to take a piss. He asks John if he can use me as a urinal. John says "Of course! What's mine is yours Tom!" Tom grabs me by the collar and leads me into the bathroom, telling me to get on my knees in the shower.

"Now open wide that pretty little slut mouth of yours and take what I give you!"

I open my mouth as wide as I can and Tom positions himself in front of me, his cock inches from my mouth. "Here it comes, baby." I can feel the stream of hot piss as it shoots over my face. Tom directs the flow into my open mouth, and grins, "Now swallow it whore and show us what a good little submissive bitch you can be." I swallow the mouthful with a loud gulping sound, to everyone's approval.

Tom then proceeds to spray my face, neck, and upper body with his powerful stream. It cascades all over my body and soon I smell like a urinal. William, who has also drunk several beers says "Let me have a go at him Tom, I've got a very full bladder and need to use the 'urinal' as well." Tom steps to the side as William positions himself in front of me, his cock inches from my waiting mouth. "Now open wide. I want you to get the first mouthful whore, as I want to mark you inside and out as Tom has done."

I open my mouth wide and look into William's eyes as he releases a powerful stream of hot piss. It fills my mouth instantly and William orders me to quickly gulp down the bitter liquid he has given me. I swallow very audibly which pleases all three men. William then hoses me down the same way Tom did, an endless stream of golden piss showering my face and cascading down my body. William lets out a lout "AHHHH..." as he lets the stream flow until it finally dies down to a few dribbles.

John then turns on the shower, saying it's time to "hose this cock whore down before we continue." Still cuffed and on my knees, I feel the warm water all over my body as John directs the flexible shower head, washing off the strong smell of piss.

When I'm clean, John gets me up on my feet and dries me off with a towel. "Okay boys, back to the festivities!" He grins and grabs my collar, leading me back into the living room. They position me in the middle of the living room again, and I kneel on the plush carpet in front of the couch where I was earlier spit roasted by the three men. John stands before me, his cock starting to swell again. "Now, you answered a Craigslist ad indicating you were ready to swallow as much cum as we decide to feed you, isn't that right cocksucker?" I look up at him and sheepishly nod my head. "Good, because I've invited a few more friends over to join us and you will swallow every drop of semen that they are prepared to feed you. Is that clear?"

I tell John I'm ready to be their cum bucket and know what I'm in here for. He smiles broadly. John's cell phone then rings and he answers. "Yes, he's here. We've already given him a half dozen loads of cum and piss and he took everything without complaint." He pauses, listens to the caller, and then answers "yes, we've got him cuffed and ready for you so come on up as soon as you get to my building."

I think to myself: how many guys has he invited? My jaws are sore from sucking cock for the past two hours and I don't know how much more semen I can swallow.

Just then, there is a loud knocking at the door and I can hear several men's voices bantering and laughing about something. John greets his guests-four men, all obviously horned up and ready for action as I can see the bulges in their jeans as they parade themselves into the living room.

The first man to enter turns to John and says: "so this is the slut you picked up on Craigslist?" He is a rough looking man with a thick black beard and slicked back hair. I can see numerous tattoos on his well-muscled arms. John nods and says "he's got a well-trained mouth boys, just like you like Kev." His friend-Kevin I presume-then tells me it's been a long time since he had a slut like me drain his balls and that he expects total submission from me towards his boys. I nod, nervously, and from the large bulge in his jeans I can see he means business.

Kevin looks at me and asks John: "did you let him know how we are going to finish this blow bang?" John says, "No, I think it should be a surprise." Everyone grins but me. I am nervous.

The four newest arrivals position themselves around me and start to unzip their pants to pull their hardening cocks out. Kevin presents his thick cock to my face and orders me to take it in my mouth and slowly open up my throat. I struggle at first with the girth of his cock, but once I start to relax he is able to get it almost all the way in, and I can feel his pubic hair tickling my chin and sides of my mouth. He has a thick black bush which matches his beard perfectly.

Kevin announces: "There's no need to be gentle with this one, boys. He's a cock whore through and through. He will let us gag him with our cocks just so he can feed on our loads, isn't that right cocksucker?" He leers at me as he takes the back of my head and pushes his cock all the way to the back of my throat. I am struggling for air, but he holds the cock in place. "He doesn't need much air does he boys?" Everyone laughs then he pulls his cock out of my throat and I fill my lungs quickly before he plunges his cock back in. Kevin snorts: "Down the hatch baby."

The other men are getting interested now and they take turns plunging their cocks in my mouth and throat, sometimes pushing all the way to their balls. I am surrounded by cock, everyone is using my mouth like they paid for it. Despite being unable to breath in a regular rhythm, I am incredibly turned on, being used like a common whore. I am dripping pre-cum as I suck the air in between each cock as it presents itself to my mouth.

John suggests that everyone put me in a better position so everyone can fuck my throat properly. Two of Kevin's boys get me up and lead me to a guest bedroom where I am told to lie on my back with my head over the side of the bed. I do as I'm told but struggle a bit with my balance as my hands remain cuffed behind my back. Once I'm in position, John, William and Tom join the line of men. Each takes a turn for several minutes of throat fucking while one or two other men stroke my cock and hold my legs down. I am utterly at their mercy and try to relax as best I can while they assault my throat. I am gagging on cock and gurgling all the saliva my mouth is producing at a furious pace. It helps to lube my throat thought, so I take them, cock after cock until Kevin and John indicate that we are near the finale. "Is everyone ready to feed their jizz to this cum slut?" John asks, and everyone says they are ready to shoot. They order me to get off the bed and kneel again on the floor.

"I think it's time for the cum bowl, eh boys?" Kevin, the rough bearded man says. John produces a large glass bowl, holding it in front of my face. One by one, each of the seven men furiously jerks his cock until each produces a huge amount of semen which he shoots into the bowl. I can see the different colors and thickness produced by each man. Some moan in pleasure as they shoot their cum, and the group is cheering on each man to make as much as possible. I watch spurt after spurt go into the bowl. Finally, Kevin and John add their jizz to the mix. John then takes a spoon and mixes it all together, a goopy white/cream colored mess.

Kevin says to the group: "Make sure to hold his head in position. I don't want him having any second thoughts once we start to pour!" The rest of the men howl with laughter-they have probably done this before, and I'm guessing, with a none too willing cum slut.

Kevin then tells the two men nearest me: "tilt his head back and hold it in place." He then leers at me: "Now open that pretty little mouth boy. You are going to eat the entire contents of this cum bowl and I don't want you to spill a drop." My eyes widen as I see the huge quantity of semen they have shot into the cum bowl. I struggle, but my head cannot move as several hands grip my head. They start to pour the contents into my open mouth. I am struggling with the amount of semen but hold it in my mouth, which is filled to the brim. Kevin and John invited the others to look at what I'm holding in my mouth, the sticky mess seeming alive as I will myself not to swallow just yet. Everyone comments on the huge amount of semen I'm holding in my mouth/receptacle. I'm starting to gurgle a bit, reflexively wanting to swallow, but I wait.

12