Craigslist Cocksucker Pt. 02: The Club

Story Info
I'm taken to a private men's club where I'm used mercilessly.
3k words
4.49
28.1k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is part two of a series of group encounters that are loosely based on some experiences I had a few years ago with a man I met online. I had answered an ad in the 'Men Seeking Men' personals section: "Wanted: Submissive Cock Whore Willing to be used by Me and My Mates." This chapter continues my odyssey as I willingly service this man and many of his friends in London as an oral submissive. These sessions are part fact, part fantasy and I will leave it to the reader to decide which!

*****

About a week after my encounter with John and his buddies, I got an email from him. He told me how much he and his friends enjoyed using me as their cum and piss whore and said he'd like me to join him for an even nastier session to see just how far I'd go. He didn't give me any details, but his note suggested I'd be in a public place and that I would be required to service multiple strangers on demand, in addition to all of John's friends. My cock started to get hard as I imagined total strangers using my mouth and being ordered to suck cock, lick ass, and perhaps do even nastier things. I accepted and told him I'd be at his place on Friday night at 9:00 pm.

I take the local train down to London and meet John at his apartment. Two of his friends are there, including Tom, who had been at our last session. The other man, an older, heavily muscled man with closely cropped white hair, is introduced to me by John as Lars. All three men are dressed in various black leather clothes, boots, and S&M gear.

John tells me I will have to wear a more appropriate outfit for where we are going, a private men's club in Soho called The Mine Shaft. He hands me a pair of leather briefs and two leather cuffs which he tells me to put on my wrists. I strip in front of the three men and put on the tight leather briefs, which accentuate the curves in my ass. Then I carefully put on the leather wrist cuffs—the kind with a latch which can be used to restrain a person's arms behind their back.

I am now naked except for the leather briefs and my boots, and John and his friends complement me on my outfit.

John's friend Tom—who had so roughly fucked my mouth and throat at our last session—comments on my attire, saying, "He looks like a proper slut now, don't he boys?" John and Lars guffaw at that. I still can only imagine what they have planned for me tonight, but there's no backing out now.

John then puts a studded leather collar around my neck and attaches a chain leash to it, the kind you would normally use for a dog. He tells me, "Remember, tonight boy my friends and I will use you in any way we would like, as you agreed to. I want you to pay particular attention to any strangers that would like to have a go as well. Do I make myself clear?"

I look into John's eyes as I nod my agreement. I am very nervous but excited about the thought of going to a public place with almost no clothes on, and not knowing what is in store for me tonight.

John then tells his two friends it's time to go, and he puts a black leather jacket on me to keep out the cold. Despite the jacket, I still feel semi-naked going down to the parking garage in John's building. Thankfully, no one else sees me walking with the men to his car. John takes the driver's seat and Tom gets in the passenger side.

Lars grabs my arm, smirks at me and says, "Get in the back with me cocksucker."

After he gets in, I slide in the back seat next to Lars. As we are driving over to the club, Lars indicates to John that he needs to relieve himself. "I want to see if this cocksucker is as good as you say he is," he tells John.

John says, "Be my guest. He knows the rules. This is what he signed up for," and waves his hand.

Lars smiles and unzips his pants, then grabs the back of my head and orders me to put my mouth on his cock. I lower my head down to his crotch and take his soft, but meaty cock in my mouth. I feel totally submissive and used as I hold the soft cock in my mouth, knowing what is about to happen. I can feel a pulse in his cock as the piss works its way down from his bladder and out his pisshole as Lars starts to pee. The stream is powerful and I struggle to swallow as he holds my head firmly down on this cock.

"Don't you miss a drop you whore," Lars barks at me.

I sheepishly keep my mouth on his cock and his piss fills the space rapidly. I gulp down mouthful after mouthful of his acrid piss until, mercifully, the piss stream slows to a trickle. Lars big hand keeps my head on his cock however, and it starts to harden in my mouth. "Now the second course," he says, and I start to dutifully suck the long tube into my mouth and throat.

It doesn't take me long to coax the contents of his balls out and he moans, "I'm coming! Drink it your dirty bitch!"

I feel the cum spurting in my mouth, the musky flavor of his thick semen mixing with the bitter taste of my piss-soaked taste buds as Lars holds my head firmly down on his throbbing dick. Three large spurts of semen fill my mouth and I swallow reflexively, wanting the taste of jizz so badly to take over from the tang of piss which is inescapable.

Lars releases his grip and I lift my head out of his lap, taking a lungful of air for the first time, and, unconsciously wipe my mouth with the back of my hand in case there is any cum or piss which has escaped my lips.

"John, you've got a keeper here. I can see all kinds of uses for this whore," Lars says, and John nods his agreement.

We pull up to our destination, an old brick industrial building, and I can see a very subtle, dimly lit sign that says 'The Mine Shaft' above a windowless door that is set below ground level, a concrete stairway leading to the door. John opens my door and grabs my leash telling me, "This is it cocksucker. The moment you've been fantasizing about. I hope you are ready for action because you're going to get plenty of it."

John leads me by the leash down the stairs to a large black door, which is barred by an equally large, muscled black man who evidently is friends with John and Tom. He smiles at John and says, "Where do you keep finding these subs, John?"

John smiles and says to the man, "I have my ways Donny. Let me know if you'd like to use him on your break later." Donny grins and says, "I might just take you up on that later John!"

I can hear loud hip hop music inside the club, as we walk down a hall into the main room. There are several small, dimly lit rooms with open doors in the hall we are walking down and I can see all manner of sexual activities going on as we pass each door. In one room two young men are naked and on their knees, surrounded by a group of seven or eight older men in leather gear. The boys are frantically trying to suck all the cocks thrust in their faces. Another room is filled with naked bodies, twisting and moaning in any number of positions.

As we walk into the main room of the club, John's friend Kevin—who I remember was particularly brutal with me at our last session—raises his hand to catch John and Tom's attention. John spots him and we head over to a corner of the club where Kevin and his boys are sitting around a large oak table.

John orders a round of beers for everyone and I'm told I can only have a few sips as I'll have to save room in my belly for other things. Everyone is making small talk while around us I catch glimpses of men making out in dark corners, naked men on their kneels sucking one or more cocks, and another group dancing wildly on the dance floor.

After a few minutes, I've caught the attention of a fat, bald man who strides over to our table. He looks at John and asks, "Mind if I borrow your slut for a while John?" He grins and adds, "Me and the boys want to put that pretty mouth to good use."

John smiles and says to him "Why not Nick, you've borrowed every other submissive whore I've brought in here. Go ahead and take him."

The fat man, Nick, smiles and grabs my leash roughly, tugging it and saying, "Follow me boy. We've got a use for that disgusting whore mouth of yours."

Nick leads me by the leash me over to a table where he's been sitting with his friends, a rough group by the looks of them. There are three other men sitting around the table, all dressed in leather harnesses, caps, and either chaps with no underwear or leather pants and boots. I catch a glimpse of the cock and balls of one of the men as I walk over to the table with Nick. A half a dozen beer mugs, mostly empty, and cigarette butts litter the table. I can tell from their comments they've been drinking a while.

One of the three men, a younger guy with jet black hair and pale skin, says to Nick, "What 'cha got for us this time boss?"

Nick grins broadly and says to his crew, "Watch this boys. My mate John has brought another one of these nasty bitches who will do whatever we tell them to."

Nick's mates ogle me and with knowing looks, and egg him on, saying "Do it Nick, make him drink like the last one."

Nick tugs my leash and says, "Get on your knees boy. I have a treat for you."

I kneel down on the sticky hardwood floor of the pub amid the peanut shells and other refuse. Nick starts to unzip his pants and pulls out a really fat, pink cock that I can smell from a foot away. He leers down at me and grabs one of the empty beer mugs on the table, then places it under his monstrously thick dick.

"Now watch this," he says and starts to piss into the mug. His piss has a vile odor and I can only guess what his normal diet is. I watch as he slowly fills up the mug. His buddies grin and giggle, watching the piss steadily filling up the mug.

Nick looks into my eyes sternly and says, "Now boy you are going to drink the entire glass and thank me for it. Do I make myself clear?"

I look at the men around the table and I can tell if I don't do as they say I will regret it. Part of me is burning inside with sexual arousal but at the same time I don't know if I can do this. After a moment's hesitation, I will myself to take the warm mug in my hands and tilt it up to my lips, opening my mouth with dread at what I'm about to do. I take the first mouthful and gulp it down, the horrible taste almost overpowering me. Bill and his crew jeer, saying things like "I knew he'd do it, he can't help himself the dirty cum slut."

"Now the rest you nasty little whore," Nick orders.

I start to swallow the remaining warm piss, struggling to gulp it down despite how excited I am by what I'm doing. I can feel my cock swelling in my leather briefs and pressing against the fabric at the sheer wantonness of this act. I'm both horrified and turned on beyond belief.

After I swallow the last mouthful of piss and drain the mug, I look up at Nick and say "Thank you Sir for allowing me to drink your piss."

Nick looks to his buddies and says, "I told you boys, he'll do whatever we tell him to. He can't help himself and will do anything just for the privilege of sucking our cocks."

I turn beet red at the comment, knowing how true it is. My rock hard cock doesn't lie.

One of Nick's men, the younger guy with black hair and pale skin says, "Crawl under the table boy. I've got something to feed you." The other men guffaw at this.

I immediately crawl on my hands and knees under the table towards the man who ordered me to service him. Nick hands him my leash once I'm on the floor at this feet. I can see a now hardening cock nestled in a thick black bush, with two very hairy balls resting on the seat he occupies. He spreads his legs to make his cock available to my greedy mouth. I dutifully lick the pre-cum off the tip of his cock.

"Suck on my balls first you dumb slut," he barks at me.

I vacuum his balls into my mouth, one by one, until the entire ball sack fills my mouth and I'm salivating with lust. He moans with pleasure and says, "Ahhh, you don't know what you boys are missing with this slut." I suck his balls into and out of my mouth, savoring his musk and feeling his pubic hairs tickle my nose and lips.

He leans back in his chair and spreads his legs wider for me, saying, "Now get your tongue in my ass you whore," while pushing my head down so my mouth is right over his puckered asshole. "Don't stare at it cocksucker, lick it like you want it." I start to lap at his asshole, licking around the hole and pushing my tongue up inside. He moans with pleasure. The other men are captivated by the scene, and I can hear them stroking their hard cocks while watching me submit to a total stranger's demand to eat his ass.

After I lick his ass for a while, the dark haired man reaches behind my head and firmly pulls my mouth back to his cock, which is now completely engorged. He tells me, "Now suck it like the debased cum whore you are."

I open my mouth wide and press my tongue to the underside of his shaft. He pushes my head firmly down on the cock until I feel his cockhead invading my throat. I gag.

"That's it bitch, gag on my cock like there's nothing you'd rather be doing right at this moment than being on your knees worshipping cock."

He roughly pushes my head up and down on his cock, using my mouth like a fucktoy as I gag and squirm at his feet. He keeps up a relentless but steady rhythm and I can feel his orgasm building as his balls draw up into his groin and his cock begins to pulse. The first jet of semen hits the back of my throat and the familiar taste of cum invades my mouth. He continues to shoot several big gobs of jism into the back of my throat as he holds my head all the way down on his cock. I struggle to breath and swallow the semen, making several audible 'gulps' as the group of men jeer at me.

"That's it cocksucker, swallow that nasty goo and get it into your sissy belly you disgusting whore," the black haired man tells me while holding my head firmly down on his throbbing cock. After about six jets of cum I can feel his orgasm subside, and he pulls my head away from his cock, my mouth making an audible 'pop' sound as the suction from my lips is released from his dick.

"That was a proper facefuck boys," the black haired man says to his friends. Nick and the other two men are all now getting up out of their chairs, frantically stroking their cocks. They tug on my leash, dragging me from under the table and encircle me. I look up helplessly as Nick says, "Now open wide whore, we've got some more for you."

The three men crowd closer to me, their cocks inches from my mouth, which I hold open as best I can while keeping my head back. The first blast of semen lands on my face as the man directs his cockhead between my lips and says, "That's it cocksucker, take my load." A second man then starts his orgasm and I feel another load splashing across my face and into my open mouth.

Nick then adds his jizz to the mix and, taking the back of my head pushes his cock into my already cum-filled mouth, saying, "Eat this you jizz junkie!"

I feel his pulsing jets of cum blast into my mouth and I'm struggling to keep the soupy mess from him and the other two men in my mouth. Nick puts his hand under my chin, and pinching my nose while holding my mouth shut, orders me to swallow.

I gulp down the three bitter loads, making strange gargling sounds which pleases the men immensely. Nick drops my leash to the floor and signals to John across the room, saying "We're done with this whore for the moment John if you want him back."

Now that Nick and his crew are done using me, John's friend Kevin comes over and grabs my leash. He tells me to stand up and leads me across the club to several catcalls from some of the other men in the room. He leads me into the bathroom and tugs on my leash so I'm forced to kneel in front of one of the urinals.

I'm trembling with fear and excitement about what comes next.

To be continued...