Craigslist Encounters Ch. 01: Craigslist Cumslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xploring96
xploring96
233 Followers

He finally let his gaze slide down and the thong disappeared as it reached a pert firm butt. This was no Kardashian style booty. And although Jake loved a fat ass, having these tight butt cheeks in his face was going to be great.

After twerking for just a couple of seconds in order to get his attention, Candy reached into her waist band and pushed down what little material there was. Spreading her slender legs apart she leaned forward. Below her tight ass hanged small tight balls and beyond that a thick soft uncut cock.

Her cock swung side to side as she turned around to face Jake. The contrast of this horse cock swinging between the legs of such a tiny woman was the sexiest thing Jake had ever seen. His hand had now become a blur on his cock. He grunted and said, "I'm going to come."

"Catch it in your hand slut."

At the last second he placed his left hand in front of his cock as it started gushing. Most landed in his hand, but some went further landing on Candy's stomach and the stocking on her left leg and foot.

Once he was finished she told him, "It's always best to get that first one out of the way quickly so you aren't focusing on your cock instead of mine. Now lick everything off your hand like the cum slut that you are."

Looking at Candy he said, "First time I ever ate cum."

"Your going to love it and drink it by the gallon from now on bitch."

He ran his tongue through his palm tasting cum for the first time. Since he'd admitted he was a cocksucker he had decided he wouldn't lie to himself about anything again. He thought it had a slimy texture. The taste was slightly bitter but still so good. He pressed his lips over his palm and inhaled it all with one suck.

Once finished he looked at Candy hoping for some positive reinforcement. Keeping the smirk on her face she told him, "First rule, you will always eat every drop of your cum no matter where it lands." With that she pushed her leg forward showing him the cum on her foot and leg.

Jake got down on his knees and licked her stocking covered foot and then continued licking up her leg. Now he was facing the cum on her belly and he took his time sucking it off, giving Candy a slight hickey next to her bellybutton in the process. The feeling of the sucking sent little jolts of electricity through her body.

It was an incredible first thirty minutes together and they hadn't yet made it out of the entry way.

Grabbing him by the hand she led him into the house and up the stairs. Her tiny tight booty with very little definition to the hips mesmerized him with each step. As she was a couple of stairs ahead of him, her ass was right at the level of his face when she reached the top. He leaned forward and kissed it. Then kissed it again and again. She stopped and let him continue.

He pulled each of the tight cheeks apart and buried his face in between. From this angle, slightly below her ass, he had easy access between her legs from the balls to the asshole. He licked the entire length, starting by just flicking against the back of her balls, then proceeding all the way to that sexy little rosebud. The tip of his tongue skated across the smooth surface of her asshole. His tongue started to ravage the hole in front of him.

After letting him feast for awhile, Candy grabbed his hand again and led him into the bedroom. The room was small and dominated by the king size bed in the middle of it. Pointing at it she told him, "On your back bitch. You need to know your place. It is on your back or between my legs. When your really lucky it will be both then you can be my cum dump."

Right after the back of his head hit the pillow, Candy's ass hit his face. "Now finish what you started ass licker." Candy was facing his feet and grinding her asshole around on his face. Jake made tiny figure eights on it with his tongue trying to penetrate this tight constricted opening. As Candy was strictly a Top, her hole was far too tight to be penetrated with his tongue. But it was fun trying. The harder Jake's tongue pressed against it, the better it felt for both of them. For Jake it was so smooth and sensual. For Candy it was a sexy light stimulation of her hole.

Jake continued this for close to an hour. This was the first time he was going to worship Candy's body and she needed him to know that they were operating on Candy Time. Everything would continue until Candy said to stop.

Next pushing back a few inches, Candy's balls slid up his chin until they reached his mouth. "Lick those balls whore!"

Tonight was going to be a night full of firsts. He had already eaten cum for the first time, now it was the first time he touched another person's balls. His tongue swirled around the ball sack. Finally his lust overwhelmed him as he sucked one ball into his mouth.

He first sucked on the left ball and then on the right. Her cock did some involuntary jerks from the exhilaration supplied by his mouth. Not that Jake knew this happened as that little ass was right in his face. Candy moaned, "Your such a good whore. Only a true slut can work my balls like that. Keep worshipping your tranny Mistress." Emphasizing tranny to remind him he was becoming a bitch to a girl with a cock. Maybe the ultimate taboo for Western culture.

As he worked her balls in his mouth he started jerking his cock again. Sucking on her balls was so much better than he had ever imagined. He kept working his cock as Candy turned around and straddled his chest. Her big soft cock hanging down from the thick black bush between her legs. Just out of the reach of his mouth. As soon as he saw her cock, his own became hard as granite.

"Now the faggot in you has really come out. Look how hard your little cock got when you saw what a real cock looks like. Do you want to suck it?"

"Yes please Mistress Candy."

She slid her hand along it holding it straight out from her body. He leaned forward trying to get it in his mouth but it was just out of reach. He extended his tongue just touching the end.

Her sexual energy was evident and he begged, "Please let me suck your big cock. I want to be your cocksucker so badly."

She assertively told him, "Then suck it faggot. Get me hard." Thrusting forward she let the end of her thick uncut cock slide between his lips, knowing he would now always be her submissive bitch.

He could feel the outline of the large head wrapped beneath the tight skin as his mouth began to bob on this piece of meat. His goal now was to get it to push itself free in order for him to be able to receive his reward.

Starring up at her lean body, then on to her to her beautiful face and small piercing eyes, for the first time he realized just how incredible this tiny woman was. And yes even with her cock in his mouth he thought of her as a woman.

Before he came here tonight in his mind he said she was a "woman." As if he were using air quotes with his fingers when he said it to indicate it wasn't really true. Having experienced her for the last couple of hours he knew she was all woman. Her attitude, her mannerisms, her movements, her voice were all completely confident yet feminine. She was, cute but impressive and soft yet assertive. She was a sexy formidable woman who just happened to have a monster cock between her legs.

When his lips wrapped themselves tight around her dick, it was sensation overload for him. Finally getting this object of his deepest desire in his mouth. He could feel her cock simultaneously getting harder, longer, and fatter as his lips moved along its length. It had the texture of a very large piece of pasta when he first sucked it into his mouth.

Eventually it become too large to hold it all in his mouth. He started to choke as it hit the back of his throat when he moved his head forward. The head had also pushed its way out of its sheath and had become thicker than the rest of her cock. The head had a supple feel to it while the rest of her cock had become as hard as diamond.

Jake wasn't the only one experiencing things for the first time and loving it. Candy had never been with a cock virgin before. In fact most men she had been with were quite experienced cocksuckers. Going into this she wasn't exactly sure what to expect from a someone so innocent in the ways of cock worship. She was surprised how good Jake was at it. She thought that maybe for true cocksuckers it was just instinct.

Slowly Candy started to fuck his face and as she did Jake started to stroke his cock faster. She looked behind her and saw he was getting close to shooting another load.

"Maybe next time I will bring a black stud and give you to him. Let him use your cocksucking mouth before he shoves his Black Mamba up your faggot ass getting sloppy seconds after I made you my bitch."

The thought of being given to a black man to be used was intense. The realization that he was about to become her object to do with as she pleased was liberating for Jake. All he needed to do now was be the best faggot around.

She rolled off his chest and laid down next to him. Then told him, "Keep sucking."

Her small tits disappeared completely into her chest when she laid on her back. Leaving just the thick hard nipples pointed at the ceiling. Her cock, on the other hand, had grown huge since Jake had started sucking her off. From a very impressive four inches when soft, he could now see it had more than doubled in length to nine inches long and five inches around. It pointed straight up her flat stomach past her bellybutton. The pale pink mushroom head flaring out at the top having escaped its sleeve of skin.

Jake knelt between her spread legs and started bobbing his head again up and down on her cock. Every two or three times his head went down he would cough from trying so hard to do the impossible for a cock virgin, and deep throat this monster. His hand continued to race up and down his own micro cock in unison with his head on her mega cock.

"Now be a good little slut slave and don't you dare cum until I give you permission. When I do give it, paint my balls with your cum."

With that she grabbed the back of his head and started to fuck his face harder than before. His mouth was forced open wider than he ever thought possible to accommodate the girth of her tool. Saliva was forced out of his mouth when he coughed with each thrust entering his throat as it blocked his airway. For proof Jake was a size queen, despite all this he was wrapping his lips tighter around her cock hoping it would get still bigger.

Finally pulling this Python out of his mouth out and aiming at his face she yelled, "Swallow it you fag," as her thick pearl colored cum started squirting rope after rope of her essence on his face, hair, chest, and into his still gaping mouth. Her cumshot was epic, lasting for almost ten seconds. She had given him the proverbial pearl necklace. Still warm, from having come straight from her cock, it tasted even better than his did when he had caught it in his hand earlier.

Once finished she demanded, "Squirt you faggot bitch!" He got on his knees moved right next to her cock and sent four strings of jizz onto her balls and cock.

Exhausted he collapsed on his back laying next to her.

He was about to wipe her cum off his face when Candy said, "Don't you dare clean that off! Any of my cum that lands on your body stays there until you get home. It's like my brand declaring you as my property. Any that gets in your mouth you swallow. Any that lands anywhere else you lick up. Don't you dare waste a drop of my cum. Now clean me up." She looked down at her balls and cock covered in a layer of his cum.

Crawling between her legs, his face drenched in a combination of his sweat and her cum, Jake started licking her balls again. Coating his tongue with his own cum in the process. Once they were clean he moved up to her cock. It had started to shrink. The head sliding back in and once again covered up, although it was still at least six inches long. One strand had landed straight up the length of it and he slid his tongue up from the balls all the way to the top.

"Next time I might let you cum on my ass."

He smiled a huge grin thinking how great it would be to combine ass licking with cum eating. If there had been any doubt left in his mind it was over now. He was definitely a cocksucking cumslut. And he was elated about it.

"Go get a wash cloth and towel to clean me up." She pointed to the ensuite bathroom near the end of the bed.

He poured warm water on a wash cloth and when he walked back into the bedroom Candy's eyes were closed. He wasn't sure if she was asleep, so he gently wiped her body then dried it off. Meanwhile her cum on his face, chest, and hair had dried on.

When he was finished, with her eyes still closed, she asked, "Are you happy to be my faggot bitch?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you. This has been the greatest experience of my life. I now know who I really am and where I belong."

"Good, now go home and get some sleep."

Shocked to hear this he asked, "I thought you were going to fuck me? Did I do something wrong?"

"No slut. You were a great whore. I want you to enjoy this experience. And we will still have something new to do next time."

"Stop at the grocery store on the way home. I want people to see you covered with my cum."

Then she reached up and gave him a long slow passionate kiss. After which he proceeded downstairs, got dressed by the door, and went out to his car to find a grocery store that was still open.

Candy knew that it was unlikely that anyone would really know just from looking at him that he was covered in cum. If they could even tell at all that he had anything drying on his skin. But the important thing was he would know. He would realize he was standing in public covered with her cum and that was incredibly significant. He would be continuing to submit to her even after he had walked out her door.

xploring96
xploring96
233 Followers
12