Craigslist Surprise

Story Info
Story of some interesting and surprising CL encounters.
2.5k words
3.8
13.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is true, and I have changed names of people involved for the sake of privacy. I'm writing this only as an account of what happened, and not necessarily to be an amazing story. I just like telling people of my encounters. I hope you enjoy!*

*****

I have always been a very horny person. I am bi only in a strictly sexual sense, but prefer women, and pleasure is pleasure in my opinion. These happenings took place around 3-4 years ago over a span of about two years. I have used craigslist to have some fun quite a few times, with tons of success. I am always as cautious as can be, and always use protection!

I had posted an ad seeking a man to suck my cock. I always get tons of replies, as I'm sure most people do. One reply seemed just about perfect, as the man wasn't too close, nor too far from my house. His wife worked night shift, so once she was gone, I was able to make my way over. We'll call him Dave.

Dave was in his early 60s, and I was around 22. Age has never been a big deal to me, since this is purely about pleasure. We had arranged a meeting one night, so I showered, and got ready to head over to his house for the first time. The drive was about 15-20 minutes. Of course I was a little nervous as I approached the house, but that went away once I was inside and we had briefly talked.

Dave led me to his bedroom and had me take a seat on the bed. Per my request, he grabbed his iPad and pulled up PornHub so I could watch some good porn while he sucked my cock. I set it aside at first, so we could get things going. We started rubbing each other's crotches through our shorts. He reached into my shorts and stroked my already hard cock. I did the same, and pulled out his cock, as he did mine. He didn't get a full erection, likely because of his age, but he sure did have a lot of precum! We continued to play with each other's members briefly, then he decided it was time to go to town!

I pulled my shorts down all the way to my ankle's and laid back on the bed. He handed me the iPad, and I selected a video while he took my cock into his willing mouth. It was so wet and warm, and wow, did he have some skills! He sucked away, swirling his tongue around my big mushroom tip, bobbing his head all the way up and down my rock hard cock. He sucked so gently, yet with so much power!

I asked him if he liked my cock, and while still sucking, he shook his head and groaned, indicating he did. After around 10 minutes of amazing pleasure, which seemed like an eternity, I was ready to blow my load. I told him that I was about to cum, and he sucked even harder. He was not going to let a single drop of my load go to waste! I laid my head back, my toes curled, my body tensed entirely, and my cum began to burst all over in his mouth. He continued to gently suck every drop of cum out, until I was so sensitive that I had to have remove my cock from his mouth.

Of course with such an amazing blowjob from Dave, I planned on returning for more at some point. And indeed I did! He gave me a few more blowjobs over time, whenever he was free and the wife was gone. Good times were had!

Now this is where the second part of the story begins. At first, there may seem to be no relation between the two parts, but I want it that way so the surprise isn't ruined!

I've realized over the years that, on craigslist, it's way easier to find guys for fun than it is to find women. From the time I was 19, up until I was 23, I was unsuccessful in finding a woman for some casual fun from craigslist. That finally changed during the summer of 2015!

I had posted an ad on craigslist simply searching for a woman to have some sexual fun with. I got the usual replies from bots, and a few replies from actual women. One of the ladies, we'll call her Ally, was able to hold good conversation, and seemed very interested in my post. She said she was a lesbian, but that about 10 years prior she had been with a man, and wanted to experience it again. We talked for a couple weeks, and then finally one nice, warm night, we decided to meet at a local park to hookup.

Our plan was to meet around 11 PM in the parking lot of the park. I was slightly nervous, but very excited! The parking lot came into sight, but there was no vehicle, so I just drove by. This park is in the middle of absolute nowhere, so I just drove straight down the road for about a mile, then turned around. When I arrived back at the parking lot, her car was there!

I parked, sat for a few seconds, turned the engine off, and got out of the car. I walked over to her car, she was standing at the back of her car. We both said hi, and agreed to start walking and see where we end up. She grabbed a blanket from her trunk, and we headed down the path.

While walking, we talked about various things- what we each did for a living, interests, music, etc. I could tell she was sort of nervous, I mean, we were complete strangers meeting for sex at night at a park. So we continued to walk for about five minutes, and we ended up in a small open area right next to the small river, which was basically the end of the trail. She laid the blanket down, and although it was pretty dark, we both looked at one another and were a little unsure of what to do next, although we definitely knew what we were going to end up doing!

I said to Ally, "So I haven't met a chick from craigslist before, so how do we go about this?", and we both slightly nervously laughed. She approached me, and we moved in to kiss. Once our lips made contact, she pulled me in tight and sighed heavily. We wrapped our arms around one another, and started making out. My cock began to point out in my shorts and poke her. I reached down and started to rub her through her pants. She groaned, and recommended that we lay down on the blanket, but first, she took her bra off and lifter her shirt for me to squeeze and suck on her tits.

We laid down right next to one another, and continued to briefly make out. She laid into me, and I continued to rub her. She undid her pants, and gave me access to her already soaking pussy. I reached right down, and started to slide my fingers up and down her slit. She couldn't wait, and she placed my fingers right at her hole, and seemingly forced me to go in. I began to finger her, and she started moaning loudly. She almost came just from me fingering her! I kept fingering her for a few minutes, and we occasionally kissed deeply while I did so. She reached into my shorts and began to play with and stroke my cock.

She then decided it was my turn. She had me pull my shorts down, and she leaned over and took my cock into her mouth. It was so wet and warm! She sucked so gently, compared to guys, as I've noticed most women do. Regardless, it felt incredible, and the whole experience was just amazing, especially since I got to look up at all the stars while getting some amazing head!

She then decided that she wanted to fuck, which I was ready for as well. I took a condom out of my pocket, and slipped it on. She wanted to get on top to start. She climbed over me, and slowly lowered herself onto my rock hard dick. It was at this moment that I had lost my straight virginity (although I had several oral experiences with a female previously, just no fucking). The feeling was absolutely incredible! So wet and warm, and since she hadn't been with a guy in some time, she was very tight! She rode me for a couple minutes, and then wanted me to get on top.

She got up, and laid down onto her back. I positioned myself right between her leg, and prepared to dive in. I put the tip up to her slit and rubbed it up and down. She loved it! I then entered her tight pussy again, and began to slowly thrust in and out. She started to moan with every pump, and started to get loud. I had to reminder her to keep kind of quiet, as we were in a park, not really too far from some houses.

It didn't take too long, and she began to cum. I was honestly surprised that I was able to do so that quickly, especially without cumming myself with this being my first time. I did get close soon after that though, since she became much wetter. I pulled out for a minute because I didn't want it to end yet, and she really appreciated that! When I was ready, I went back in, and before long, she was cumming again!

I pulled out again, for a little break to not cum, and then began to fuck her again. She seemed satisfied, and I felt that I was ready to burst, so when I got really close, I pulled out, took the condom off, and let her watch me cum all over the grass. She was quite impressed, as I cum heavily and explosively. Once I was finished, we both sat kind of awkwardly for a minute to recollect ourselves.

She picked up the blanket, and I grabbed the condom to throw away. We began our walk back to the parking lot. We continued to talk during the walk. We both agreed that we were very satisfied with our meeting. Each of us had weak legs from a great sex session! When we got back to our cars, we both felt that another meeting would be a good idea. We agreed to text, and figure out a time and day for another meeting.

It wasn't more than 2 weeks, and we were ready to meet up again. This time, we met closer to her place, at some trails that she had suggested. We met at a store, so I could follow her to the trails, as they were public, but a little bit hidden and not well known/advertised.

We both got out of our cars, she grabbed a blanket once again, and we walked down the trails for a minute or two. Once we felt we were far enough in, she laid the blanket down, and we began to make out. It was very similar to our first meeting, although we got to fucking much quicker. I sucked her tits, she dropped her pants, and I was ready to enter her.

She laid on her back, and I went right in. Again, she was very wet already. This was a quickie, but I made sure that she came and was satisfied. I pulled out when I was about to burst, slipped off the condom, and began to shoot cum all over the ground. We both didn't want to risk anything since she was not on birth control! Once done, we walked back to our cars, talked for a couple minutes, and agreed to meet for some fun again soon.

About a week later, we met up at the same trails. It was about the same as the time before, though we had sort of a little scare. A car pulled into the parking lot while I was balls deep! They sat there for a minute, the lights nearly reaching us. Luckily, the trails have lots of cover, so the lights couldn't shine directly on us. She was pretty freaked out, I could tell. I had pulled out, and we moved over just a bit off the trail. After a few minutes, the car had finally left. I was only half erect at this point, however, I quickly get hard!

We wanted to hurry and finish just in case someone else showed up, or those people came back. I pounded away fast and hard. Once ready to cum, I pulled out as usual, and stroked myself to completion.

I went on a week and a half long vacation shortly after our third hookup, I didn't have phone service where I was. When I was getting close to home after about 5 hours or so, I texted her to see if she wanted to hook up again soon. Unfortunately for me, while I was gone, she had entered a relationship with a woman, and she didn't want to meet anymore. Luckily, it wasn't long and craigslist got me laid by another woman once again!

After a couple days, I thought back to the trails, and also back to Dave. Dave recommended that we meet on those same trails sometime at one point. Ally said that her dad walked his dogs on those trails occasionally, and I was thinking, it couldn't be!

I had seen Dave's last name in an email he had sent previously. Now I will say, I am not a stalker even in the slightest, but I had to get to the bottom of this situation! I typed her name into a Facebook search with Dave's last name. My jaw dropped. This whole time, I had been fucking Dave's daughter unknowingly. The guy who loved to suck every drop of cum out of my cock, had a lesbian daughter who wanted some dick, and that dick happened to be mine!

My mind was blown at this point! But I didn't think it was weird, since my meeting with Dave, was fairly far apart from when I had sex with his daughter, and obviously they had nothing to do with each other in regards to sex. Plus, they didn't know, and they still don't to this day!

I still have contact with Dave through email, and I would like another amazing blowjob from him, but I don't know how I would feel while getting head from him, knowing that I've also fucked his daughter. I think I may go for it! I love my sexual pleasure!

*****

Well, that's about the extent of the story. Again, this is all 100% true. It may seem strange to some, but I hope I get no negative feedback for the content. I like to tell people of my sexual experiences, and I also like to read about what others have done! I'm open to feedback, any comments are appreciated, and thank you for reading! I hope you thoroughly enjoyed!