Crapshoot Ch. 02

Story Info
A deadbeat loses his wife to the house.
7.7k words
4.35
53.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John rubbed the back of his neck. Things weren’t going so well. He wasn’t in bad shape, he was still up, but he had lost most of what he had won. He felt her hand on his back.

“Hi Honey!” she sweetly sang.

He didn’t turn from the table. The shooter had just made point, he didn’t want to be distracted.

“Why don’t you take a little break? Come up stairs with me and I’ll make you feel so good,” she purred.

“Not now, damn it! Can’t you see I’m busy?”

“It’ll just take a little while. The game can wait an hour.”

“Damn it, Judy. We didn’t come here to…Look, not right now, I…”

“Snake eyes!” growled the player next to him.

“Fuck!” exclaimed John as the stickman raked in his money. He turned, glaring at his beautiful wife. “Beat it Judy. I was doing just fine until you showed up!”

“John!”

“Beat it I said! You’re bad luck!”

Crestfallen, Judy stepped back, tears welling up in her eyes. She turned to flee, but immediately ran into a big man who instinctively put his hands around her back. Startled, Judy looked up.

“That’s no way to treat a beautiful lady,” said the stranger.

Then she recognized him. He was the manager who had checked them into the hotel.

“May I buy you a drink?” asked Nick.

“I, I…”

“Don’t cry sweetheart, your mascara will run.”

Judy glanced down and choked back the tears. Eyes still misting, she stared up at Nick. Handsome in a rugged sort of way, he was impeccably dressed. She liked the feel of his big hands resting on the swell of her hips. It felt…comforting.

She glanced back at John to gauge his reaction. He was oblivious to her and the fact that just two feet away, another man had his hands on his wife. She wrinkled her nose, then suppressing her anger turned back to look up at Nick with a weak smile.

“Judy, isn’t it? I’m Nick Clametti.”

“Pleased to meet you,” she said earnestly making no attempt to pull away. He had a look in his eyes; she’d seen it before in countless men, a look of barely concealed desire. ‘Well at least someone thinks I’m pretty,’ she thought.

“How about a drink?” he asked.

She thought for a second or two, smiled broadly and replied, “Yes, I’d like that very much.”

Nick signaled for a cocktail waitress. “What will you have?”

“Pina Colada?”

“Anything you want.” Nick turned to the scantily clad cocktail waitress. “Missy, bring the lady a Pina Colada.”

Missy flashed Nick a big smile and batted her eyes. If she was lucky, she thought, maybe he’d want to tie her up and ravish her with his big cock tonight.

“Thank you,” said Judy, aware that his hands were still on her hips. “You’re very kind.”

“We want all of our guests to have a good time. Especially our most beautiful ones.”

Judy blushed at the compliment.

“It’s a little crowed here near the tables,” he said matter of factly. “Let’s go over by the bar.”

With the palm of his hand on the small of her back, he guided her through the crowd towards the bar. By the time they reached the relatively sparsely populated area, she noticed that the tips of his fingers had slid down just inside her dress. Missy incepted them with Judy’s drink.

“Thank you,” Judy said sincerely as she took the offered drink.

“You’re welcome,” replied Missy insincerely. Missy looked up at Nick, seeking his approval.

He ignored her. Not that she wasn’t attractive, all of his cocktail waitresses were attractive, it was just that he could have her anytime. His cell phone rang. Answering it he nodded to Missy that she was dismissed.

“Boss, the kid is still winning at table twelve,” intoned Bruce from the security room.

“See anything?”

“No. Hands are always above the table. He doesn’t look up when the cards are dealt, so he doesn’t appear to be getting signals from an accomplice. I can’t tell from here if he’s got a receiver in his ear. Must be simply counting cards.”

“Fuck,” muttered Nick into the phone. He hated card counters, the guys with a knack for remembering what cards had been played, and therefore what cards remained in the deck and therefore what the odds were that he would draw the cards he needed to win. “Run his mug against the data base. Maybe he’s been identified before.”

“Gotcha Chief!”

Whenever a card counter was identified at a casino, his picture was posted on the internet so that other casinos could identify him quickly. If there were a match, they would throw his ass out with a warning not to ever come back. Usually that was the last they’d see of them, but sometimes they just didn’t get it the first time, and when that happened things got messy.

Nick flipped the phone closed before turning back to Judy. “Sorry Honey, but I have to take care of some business. Why don’t you go to the spa, have a manicure, pedicure, get your hair done, have a facial, and a massage. I’m sure you will feel a lot better after that.”

“I don’t know,” she mused keenly aware of the costs.

“Let me call it in for you, put you to the head of the line.”

“Well…”

Nick held up his hand to cut her off, then he called the receptionist at the hotel spa.

“Sandy, Nick. I’m sending you a special customer. Name’s Judy Marsh, wearing a red dress. Give her the works… Thanks, doll.” Nick smiled and motioned in the direction of the spa, “They’re waiting for you honey. Enjoy it.”

Before she could say anything, Nick was gone, working his way over to table twelve. She took another sip of her drink, watching as Nick disappeared into the crowd, sensing that she would see him again. “He seems interested,” she said to herself. “I’m interested,” she mused with a wry grin. Her smile turned to a frown. “I’ll show John not to ignore me. Bad luck! He has some nerve!” She finished her drink and headed for the spa.

*****

John felt elated. He was up again, not significantly, but the trend was in the right direction. He turned to see if Judy was there by his side. He ruefully thought, ‘Why can’t she be here when I’m winning? Doesn’t she know I’m doing this for us?’ There was no one to answer his queries, so he turned back to the table frowning.

As soon as Judy walked up to the desk, Sandy, a drop dead gorgeous brunette with curly hair, cheerfully asked, “Are you Miss Marsh?”

“Yes,” replied Judy, pleased with the service.

“We’re expecting you, this way please.”

Judy caught the indignant glare from a lady who was waiting as Sandy led her into a backroom with a massage table in the center. As simply furnished as the room was, it was at the same time elegant, with a waterfall and pool along one side. Sandy handed her a towel from a neat stack near the door.

“Why don’t you get undressed Miss Marsh while I go get your masseuse.”

Judy removed her shoes and then her dress, wrapping the towel around her for modesty. Soon Sandy reappeared.

Sandy pointed to her necklace. “I’d better take that. Don’t worry, I have a safe to put it in.”

Judy removed the necklace and as Sandy disappeared with it, she had second thoughts. She was about to follow Sandy when a burly brute appeared in the doorway.

An involuntarily twinge gripped her pussy at the sight of the ugly man. His white t-shirt was pulled taut over his very muscular chest. He had huge arms and legs like tree trunks. His smile did little to alleviate her fear of him.

“Miss Marsh,” he began in a deep, rasping voice, “I’m Bruno. Shall we begin?”

Judy stared, frozen in place with fear. She couldn’t help but stare. Bruno had about the ugliest, most menacing face she ever saw. His head was massive and sat directly on his shoulders with no discernable neck. His dark eyes were set deep into his face, peering animalisticly from their caves. His nose was broad and flat and his lips were thick and puffy. Then she noticed the numerous scars across his face.

Bruno sensed her discomfort. She was no different than any other woman, repelled by his bestial looks. It was his job to put her at ease. He smiled and touched his brutish face. “It’s okay Ma’am, I used to be a boxer.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” she pleaded appalled at her rudeness, “I didn’t mean…”

“It’s okay, Ma’am. I scare myself some mornings.” He walked into the room and patted the table. “Just lie down here Ma’am, and we can get started.”

Judy got up on the table where Bruno directed her to lie on her stomach, her head resting on her arms. As he began to pull back her towel, she felt another twinge in her pussy, this time born of a fear that he was about to discard her towel altogether. She was about to protest when he asked, “Ma’am, do want me to cover your buttocks with the towel, or would you rather I discard it completely. If I discard it, I can do my job better.”

“Keep me covered, please,” she squeeked.

“Yes Ma’am.”

Bruno when to a cabinet and removed a bottle of hot oil. After pouring a generous amount into his massive hands he began working the oil into her shoulders as he kneaded her muscles.

The massage felt so incredibly good. Accompanied by the soothing sound of falling water, Judy soon began to relax. Bruno worked her back down to the towel line; then he worked first her right arm from her shoulders to her fingers, then her left arm. By now Judy was relaxed, very relaxed. Bruno began massaging down her right leg, beginning with her thigh and working his way down to her foot and her toes. He began again with the left thigh, working his oiled magical fingers down her shapely leg. By the time he was finished with her left toes, Judy felt like she was in heaven, drifting through the clouds, her body loosely jointed. She was so enjoying the massage that she didn’t notice, or rather didn’t protest, when his hands lifted the towel and began kneading her gluteus maximus.

After several minutes more than necessary, Bruno took his hands from her delectable flesh. “Ma’am? Ma’am, if you would turn over please.”

Judy barely heard his voice. In a near dreamlike state, she rolled onto her back.

Before applying more hot oil to his hands, Bruno feasted his eyes on the naked beauty lying before him. He loved this job. It sure beat the hell out of getting his head hammered fighting in the ring. He looked up to where he knew a camera was hidden and beamed. Then he turned his attention back to the perfectly proportioned treasure lying on the table. He began working her shoulders and neck, all the while studying her firm tits with their dark, quarter-sized aureoles and long, thick nipples. Judging by the way they jiggled and moved as he worked her shoulders, he knew that they were all natural. He smiled to himself as he thought, ‘And I get paid for this?’

After working each arm and hand again, he slid his hands down her sides, avoiding her breasts. That was the hardest part of his job, resisting the temptation. But the hotel rules were very clear, besides the Boss was interested in her. He applied more oil and rubbed her belly, working his way lower down her torso. He now admired the neatly trimmed triangular patch of pubic hair.

Working her right thigh again, his fingers were a mere inch from her pussy. Her legs were slightly parted, giving him a clear view of her shaved vulva. As his fingers dug into the flesh of her inner thigh, the lips parted slightly, revealing her glistening pink paradise. It took all of his willpower and control not to slide a finger up her snatch. She’d enjoy that, he was sure, but the rules were rules and he had to maintain a degree of professionalism. Reluctantly he worked down her leg to her feet. He changed sides of the table and worked her right thigh.

Bruno glanced up. She had her eyes closed, lost in a world of total relaxation. Exhaling, he bent forward, down towards her pussy and inhaled. Her womanly scent filled his nostrils. He lifted his head to exhale, lest his hot breath cause her alarm. He felt light headed, intoxicated by her pheromones. He glanced at her face again; she was apparently unaware of his action. He gripped his cock for a moment as he had a raging hard on, had it ever since he removed the towel from across her butt, but her scent now nearly drove him wild. Then he quickly took in another deep breath of the sweet smell of her sex.

Feeling a slight stirring of the air near her crotch, Judy dreamily opened her eyes partially just as his head came up for the second time. Sensing that all was well, she languorously closed her eyes. Bruno caught sight of her half opened eyes and slowly exhaled.

Rules or not, he wanted to fuck her. He reached for the button of his pants. Just then Sandy appeared at the doorway. She pointed to her watch, signaling him that he had taken too long; they had other guests waiting. Regaining control of himself, he nodded in acknowledgement. Soon he had completed her massage.

Bruno’s eyes scanned up her body. She seemed asleep, her eyes closed, her breasts heaving with each breath. She became dimly aware that the wonderful kneading had stopped. She sighed, then opened her eyes as she heard Bruno saying, “Ma’am? Ma’am? We’re finished Ma’am.”

“That felt wonderful!” she purred stretching like a cat.

Bruno offered his hand and helped her sit upright. Only then did she realize that she was completely naked and that not only had she been on display for the ugly brute now smiling at her, but that his hands had been all over her body. Her face flushed red as she covered her bare breasts with her hands as she searched around for something to cover herself with.

Bruno graciously held a large towel open for to wrap herself in. She stood, having no choice, and allowed Bruno to wrap the towel around her torso.

“I hope you will come back and see me again, Ma’am,” said the hulking masseuse.

“Yes,” she said feeling suddenly very foolish. “That…that was wonderful. You are very good with your hands.”

“Yes, Ma’am. Anytime.”

“Miss Marsh?” said Sandy at the open doorway. “This way please.”

In almost a daze, Judy followed the shapely brunette to another room. Sandy indicated for her to sit in the barber chair. Soon an Asiatic woman appeared, and applied a hot compress to her face to open up the pores. Once the hot towel began to cool, the beautician removed it and began applying the warm goo of a facial mask.

Judy lay back, completely relaxed after the massage, and enjoyed the pampering she was receiving. Once the mask was applied, the beautician asked her about the hairstyle she wanted. Judy hadn’t thought about changing her hair, but as the beautician showed her several styles, she began thinking. She was tired of hassling with her long hair. John liked it long and made a fuss every time she broached the subject of a shorter, easier, hairdo. ‘Well, I’ll show him,’ she thought as she settled on a cute cut that would be sheik yet easy to maintain.

She was directed to another chair, where she lay back for a shampoo and conditioning. Moving back to the barber chair, she was surrounded by two manicurists. One worked on her fingernails, the other her toenails while the lead beautician cut and trimmed her hair. Once her hair was styled and the manicurists finished, the beautician pealed off the mask, and then waxed her eyebrows.

Gazing in the mirror, Judy liked what she saw. She ran her hand across her smooth, blemish-free face. Her nails were exquisite. “Yes!” she exclaimed turning her head side to side. “I like it, I really like it!” The Asiatic beautician beamed.

“You look like a doll,” said Sandy from the doorway. “I wish I could wear my hair like that! You’re knockdown gorgeous!”

Judy smiled broadly, basking in her own radiant beauty. “Well, I hope my husband notices,” she said laconically.

“Oh, he’ll notice,” assured Sandy, “unless he’s dead or something.”

Judy laughed at the little joke. She felt great, better than she had in a long, long while.

Sandy led her to another room where her clothes were laid out for her. Watching as Judy slithered back into the slinky red dress, she remarked, “You have a beautiful body, Miss Marsh. And that dress! You’ll have every man and a lot women drooling all over themselves.”

Arching her eyebrows, Judy nonetheless accepted the compliment without comment. As she sat on a bench to put her shoes on, Sandy knelt, caressed her foot for a moment and then slipped her right shoe on. After finishing with Judy’s left shoe she looked up and smiled.

“I’m not into that sort of thing.”

“What sort of thing?”

“Girls,” said Judy icily.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Miss Marsh. I didn’t mean to imply… I didn’t mean to…”

“Alright, alright, I think I misunderstood.”

“I, I…”

“It’s alright. Now if you’ll return me my necklace…”

“Certainly. I have it in the safe at the front desk. If you will please follow me.”

At the front desk, Sandy stooped and opened the safe, extracting Judy’s diamond necklace.

“Here you are, dear,” said Sandy as she handed the necklace back to Judy who received it with a measure of relief. Fastening the glittering necklace around her neck, Judy looked up. “That’s everything Miss Marsh. I do hope everything was to your satisfaction. I’m sorry about…”

“Don’t worry. It was really my mistake. Please accept my apologies.”

“Well,” said Sandy with a degree of relief, “everything has been taken care of. Please come back and see us again.”

“It was wonderful. I hope I can come back, soon.”

Judy turned and walked away, looking and feeling like a million bucks. ‘It was so nice of Nick to treat me to that, I’ll have to find a way to thank him.’ Little did she realize that the full four hundred dollar tab had been placed on their room bill.

*****

As Judy walked into the casino invigorated by her visit to the spa, she heard Nick call out, “You are absolutely gorgeous! Love your hair!”

Judy relished the compliments and smiled broadly at her suitor. As Nick moved to her side, he put his arm around her back. A tingle of excited anticipation surged through her at the feel of hand at the small of her back.

“You were damned pretty before, but now…Excuse me, I apologize for being so forward, but you are without doubt the sexiest, most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.”

Judy blushed, her face nearly matching the shade of her dress.

“I am sorry, I didn’t mean to embarrass you.”

“No, don’t be sorry. I should thank you. It’s not often that a married woman receives such compliments from strange, but handsome men.”

“You find me strange?”

“No,” she laughed, “it’s just that…well, thank you, you’re very kind.”

“Did the spa treat you well?”

“Oh, yes, like royalty. The massage was fabulous. The masseuse was a little scary at first, but he was good. I’d love for him to do me again.”

“You must have had Bruno. He is an ugly bastard, but he gives a fantastic massage. I use him all the time.” Nick paused, studying her, reading her like a book. She was hot one all right. He hadn’t had a chance to watch the tape of her massage, but judging by what he observed earlier in her room, he knew that she enjoyed the sensuous pleasures of Bruno’s skilled hands. “Will you join me for dinner?”

Judy was sorely tempted to say yes, but she knew that in spite of John acting so piggish earlier, she really needed to seek him out. Maybe he would be ready for a break. Maybe he’d give her what she needed…what they both wanted.

“I think I’d better check up on my husband. He’s been playing craps ever since we got here this afternoon. I’m sure he is probably ready for a break. But thank you though, it’s very kind of you to ask, I’m flattered.”

Nick smiled down at her as he pulled her against him. Gazing into her big blue eyes said, “You’re husband is a very lucky man.” The bulge of his genitals pressed into her stomach, sending her heart fluttering. “Well if you need anything, anything, just ask me and I’ll see what we can do to make your stay a memorable one.”

Flustered she stammered, “Yes, uh, thank you.” She expected him to kiss her and she wasn’t so sure she would resist.