Crapshoot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder! Harder," she hissed urging him on.

Nick increased his pace until the room was filled with soft curses and the sound of his groin slapping against her buttocks, slamming into her welcoming ass with the desperate urgency of an illicit lover, while Judy gripped the edge of the desktop until her knuckles were white. As his cock repeatedly rammed into her butt, she grunted, "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

*****

John's eyes widened as he heard a muffled guttural cry waft through the closed office door.

*****

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!" cried Nick in sweet agony as his seedless semen spewed into her wildly contracting gut. "Ahh! Ahh! Ah fuck," he spat until the last contractions of his orgasm ebbed. His chest still heaving from his exquisite pleasure, Nick pulled his now softening cock from her still quivering ass. Then stepping back, he slapped her right butt cheek with his open hand.

"Ow!" she meekly cried with the stinging blow. Quickly, a rubescent handprint glowed on her ass, marking her ass as his, however temporarily.

Nick pulled up his pants and admired her perfect butt while she recovered. After a long minute, Judy pushed her dress down to cover herself and slowly stood upright.

Judy turned towards him, her bright blue eyes smiling. She was so ravishingly beautiful that for once Nick was momentarily lost for words. "Uh, uh," he stammered trying to bring about some sort of conclusion yet wanting to prolong the moment at the same time. "Look, I don't know about you and your husband's financial situation, but if you ever need a job..."

"And just what sort of job would that be?"

"I don't know, guest relations, a dealer, front desk..."

"How about staring in the show?"

Nick chuckled, "If that's what you'd like, I think it could be arranged."

Skewing her mouth slightly she said wryly, "No, once is probably enough."

Nick reached into his pocket and pulled out a roll of hundred dollar bills and pealed off three.

"Hey! What kind of girl do you think I am?"

"No, I'm sorry, you misunderstand. You might need some gas money to get home. Please, accept it as a gift."

"I can't, but thank you anyway." Judy glanced up at the clock on the desk. "Quarter to three, I think I'd better get going. John must be having a fit."

"Well, then here," said Nick removing a dozen long stem red roses from a vase and handing them to her, "for you. Please accept these as a very flawed man's modest token of his appreciation for a most beautiful woman and her charms."

"Thank you, they are lovely!" she gushed. Inhaling the sweet fragrance she tried to think back to the last time John had bought her flowers. It had been years.

Nick kissed her one last time and then opened the door for her to leave. Following her from the office, Nick caught sight John's hostile glare. Staring back at the cuckold with a smug smile, Nick reached down and zipped up his fly.

*****

The ride home was a quiet one, with neither Judy nor John speaking for over an hour. Coping as best he could with what had happened, John put the entire sordid affair with wife into a little compartment in his brain and locked it away. After all, what was done was done. He did what he had to do. Besides, dwelling on it only lessened his victory. Finally John broke the ice.

"Uh, er, guess what?"

Looking out the window at the passing roadside while her nipples and pussy throbbed and her tender ass leaked, Judy absent-mindedly replied, "What?"

"You won't believe this, but today is my lucky day." His comment was greeted with silence. "First of all, I won back everything I lost and then some!"

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I showed those bastards! I won a little over a thousand dollars last night and this morning, and guess what else?"

"What?"

"Eric Thompson, my headhunter, he called this morning. He thinks he has a position for me. I won't make as much as I was making, but it sounds like a great opportunity. Looks like we going to make it."

"That's wonderful honey," she said without enthusiasm wishing that she were back at the casino.

It was indeed John's lucky day. As they spoke, millions of vigorously swimming sperm from numerous virile men were on their primordial search for a prized fertile egg. By the end of the day, one particularly robust sperm had fulfilled its biological destiny. Nine months later, Judy would deliver a strapping eleven-pound baby boy, with no discernable neck and a face that only a mother could grow to love. It was John-the-Loser's lucky day indeed.

END

12