Crash

Story Info
Young Canadian couple find a threesome in the deadly outback.
14.6k words
3.91
29.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gordo12
gordo12
806 Followers

Author's notes:

-Written for: "In a Sunburned Country event" for stories set in Australia.

-All characters are at least 18.

-Writing is Canadian English so colour vs color and neighbour vs neighbor are normal.

-I would like to thank ElectricBlue for offering to translate some of

the Australian character's sentences into Australian slang. In the end I decided

to leave it alone.

-I've taken some literary license with some of the scenes. You'll know it when you

hit them.

-This is neither a reconciliation or BTB story, although.....well, I ain't sayin....

Crash

Jared banged through the front door with a huge smile on his face. Events around town had been depressing lately so some good news must have happened. With the declining prices of coal rumours of layoffs and mine closings were once again the talk of the Tumbler Ridge. A one industry coal mining town, it had been an up and down economy for years. The closure of the Wolverine mine four years ago had almost gutted the town. Having it start back up in the last few months had been a godsend to the community, but coal prices had recently declined again and were hovering close to the cost of production.

"Is there good news sweetie, like maybe back to work?" I asked hopefully.

His grin got even larger, he was excited, "there's a recruiter in town Chloe. I went and talked to them this afternoon. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse. They desperately need trade people for the bauxite mines in Australia and look what they offered me," thrusting a piece of paper in my face.

I read the paper in silence the figure mentioned at the end astonishing, "that's like half again what you make," I looked up in amazement.

"Yeah, the pay in US dollars really helps. And it's a five year guarantee of employment along with eight weeks holidays, medical, dental and the other benefits. We'll be in a camp, but they'll fly us out to Perth whenever we want to get away for a holiday, even a weekend."

"But you don't know anything about bauxite mining," I threw out.

"Don't need to, the equipment is the same as we use for mining coal. There's nothing they use I'm not familiar with."

I sat down in a chair feeling overwhelmed, then mentioned the obvious, "we'd have to move to Australia."

"They take care of all the details. We just have to get on a plane. It's that simple."

"When?"

"Thirty days. They even start paying me the minute we climb on that plane for Australia."

"But we just got married...." I trailed off. We had, three months ago, although we'd been together for the three years before that.

"The recruiter liked that part. He thought it would put some spirit in the camp to have newlyweds. It'll give more of a feeling of family. We'll even have our own quarters. Come on, think of it as a huge adventure in our lives. We both know there's not much future here in Tumbler Ridge with the ups and downs of the coal industry. By the time we get back we'll have enough money to buy a house cash. We can search for a stable mining town in Canada, or hell, we might even like it enough to stay in Australia."

I felt sorry for the landlord when we handed in our notice. The town had a glut of vacant houses because of the economic downturn and I wondered if he'd be able to sell or rent it again. His face had gone a little white when we gave him our notice.

The good thing about Jared's job as a heavy duty mechanic was he was kept on working for longer periods mothballing machinery, or called back early to get it working again if they were re-opening a mine. In addition there was winterizing and a host of other maintenance or warranty things that couldn't be put off. Out of the last three years of shutdowns he had only lost a total of a year a few months at a time. Still that was a pretty big gap in income. Of course the regular miners suffered far worse.

We met in Vancouver when he was on holidays and I'd just finished my last semester at the University of British Columbia. I was working as a waitress at a local restaurant trying to decide about my future life when he and some friends arrived for dinner. Somehow we clicked almost instantly and when he asked to pick me up after my shift I impulsively said yes. By the following September I was living in Tumbler Ridge with him, my biology degree a useless wad of paper on the wall. The amount of work for marine biologists in a coal town in the mountains was precisely none!

Jared is 27, five feet ten inches tall, dark haired, brown eyes and muscular from all the heavy work he does. I think he's a real hunk. Myself I'm 26, five feet six inches, blue eyes, blonde hair and he tells me I'm a pretty good looking package. I'm not to sure whether to believe him because his eyes almost never stray from my thirty-six C tits. Unless of course I drop my panties. Then he's Mr. all over!

Being newlyweds you'd think we'd be tearing up the sheets, but he turned out to be somewhat inept in bed. He's a premature ejaculator and can't seem to last more than a minute or two at the best. It's something we're working on although our efforts are impaired by his refusal to engage in oral sex. I could live with the lack of penetration, but without even anything like an orgasm from his tongue, it's been pretty one sided between us. I have hopes though that things will work themselves out.

Thirty days later we were landing at the Vancouver airport and climbing onto a plane to Australia. I won't bore you with the arduous, long flight. We touched down in Sydney long enough to change planes, then flew to Perth. I would have liked to spend some time in Sydney, it rivals Vancouver as one of the most beautiful harbours in the world to see from the air. I would have also loved to see their world famous Opera House.

From Perth it was straight onto the company plane for a long flight to the camp. We swore we'd never do anything like this again without a couple of days for layover. We were exhausted and apparently the last passengers boarding. The flight was full and there were only two seats available. One halfway down the plane and one at the very back. Both had the seats beside them full so there was no way we could sit together.

The seat midway down was okay, but the pair at the back had a hulking guy whose head towered a good six, maybe eight inches above the other men. The guy had to be at least six and a half feet tall and very, very large. But I could see it was a muscular large, not a fat, overweight physique. He was so big he was taking up half the remaining seat.

Eying the space I realized there was no way Jared was fitting in there and even for me, it looked like it was going to be tight. It was pointless even asking another man to give up a seat, no male was going to fit in beside that hulk.

Resigned to my fate I walked down the aisle, smiled at him and asked if the seat was taken. He made an effort to squeeze his bulk a little more to the side, but it didn't help much.

He offered his hand and introduced himself as Brad apologising for the discomfort. I guess he could see it on my face. He was a pretty good looking guy, I told myself. I could do worse than him for the next eight hours trying to settle in beside him after introducing myself. Despite his efforts to move over we were almost cuddling it was so squished.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "you can sit on my lap Chloe if it's any easier," then snickered.

I punched him on the arms lightly and shook my finger at his naughtiness, giggling along with him.

"Not going to happen." I whispered back, "besides you might fit in the cargo hold better! I think I'll go talk to the pilot."

He threw his head back laughing uproariously at that. I liked his laugh, there was something cheerful about his deep chuckles that appealed to me. I noticed Jared looking back and gave him a thumbs up indicating everything was ok.

Despite Brad's laughter his eyes had that little boy look of disappointment and I rolled my eyes at his behaviour. Seriously, did he expect me to walk on the plane and give it up? Tons of guys had hit on me at the restaurant and I gotten adept at handling them without creating anger or disappointment.

Flirting apparently over, he settled into his corner and closed his eyes. I lay back, I was exhausted. We'd been travelling for the last twenty six hours with little sleep and facing several hours to our destination. My head hit the seat and I was asleep with no memories of the plane taking off.

Jared and I were having glorious sex. He was plunging into me, powerful thrusts raising my temperature until I was ready to scream with need. My legs spread in anticipation of my coming orgasm. I could feel it building and my hips and thighs muscles tensed in anticipation. His lips found mine and I accepted his searching tongue, sending my own to do battle in his mouth. Oh god, so good, so good. My belly lit up in flames and I screamed into his mouth while my hips bucked up swallowing his strength, desperately trying to get it deeper.

My eyes flashed open in shock realizing I was still in the plane. It was night and all the lights in the plane were off except the occasional light to guide passengers to the washroom. My second realization was Brad had his hand up the front of my shorts, finger-banging me. It was his mouth I was currently exploring with my tongue.

I whimpered in fear trying to pull away, but he was holding me tightly against him. I didn't have the strength to escape. Having dragged one orgasm out of me his steady fingering in and out of my slick cunt soon had my temperature soaring again until I suddenly moaned and slumped against him.

With my surrender apparent, he grabbed my free hand and placed it on his exposed cock. He'd unzipped and pulled it out at some point.

My hand willingly explored it's new friend finding it huge, at least nine or ten inches long and an apple sized head, bigger than anything I'd previously experienced.

I was lost.

I'm ashamed to admit that in the next few seconds my panties and shorts disappeared while my scrabbling fingers tore at his belt and yanked down his pants. It was me that threw my leg over his lap till I was straddling him and it was my adulterous hand that positioned that monster and my surging hips that took it to the root in one lunge my swampy cunt was so hungry.

It was my arms that wrapped around his neck and my lips that sought his, pushing my tongue back into his mouth. It wasn't long until we were just two whimpering masses of flesh bucking at each other in the pursuit of pleasure.

We found it together writhing and moaning, feeling his warm spend jet into my belly. That was feeling I loved more than anything. Always had. It made me feel like a complete woman.

In our final moments still slumped together, enjoying little shocks of pleasure being ground out from our genitals, I felt contented. It was everything I'd been missing. But this was so wrong.

"What have I done?" I moaned into his ear my adulterous feelings overwhelming me, "you raped me."

I risked a look back over my shoulder trying to see through the darkness in the plane. Instead of a sea of shocked and disapproving faces, it looked like everyone was still asleep. I couldn't believe no one had heard us.

"Uh, you seem pretty willing," he threw back at me with his hands running up and down my back, finally settling on each ass cheek pulling me closer, if that was possible.

He was still rock hard and lodged deep in my belly while he worked my ass back and forth. Lust flared in my guts again. I groaned in frustration needing to stop this. But it felt so good and it had been years since I'd had a decently stiff cock because of Jared's problem. I melted against Brad again. Just give me a couple of minutes of this pleasure I told myself, my head lying on his shoulder taking in his masculine scent, then I'll put a stop to it.

I walked off that plane later with three fertile loads of cum bubbling in my adulterous cunt. I could feel my pussy lips, amply lubricated with his sperm, sliding easily against each other. My little clitty felt more alive than it had in years. A paper napkin stuffed into my cunt held back the worst of the flood, but my panties and the front of my shorts were drenched. I thanked the Gods above that the shorts were dark and it was night. Hopefully no one would notice the dark stain.

I hated myself!

I hated Brad!

I hated Jared for being such a lousy lover that I was vulnerable.

I hated that as the last two people off the plane, I let Brad walk behind me with his hand shoved down the front of my shorts still diddling my horny little clit until the last possible second. It was incredible that no one noticed our behaviour.

Yeah, that was me, the willing rape victim who turned her assault into something else. A dark and carnal event that was going to haunt my marriage for the rest of my life. Something had been roused in me. Risky adulterous fucking like that in public, had given me the best orgasms of my life.

I craved more, but at the same time I desperately wanted it to go away and stop tempting me.

It didn't help that my own personal rapist was muscular, good looking and blessed with the largest cock I'd ever slept with. It filled me up, tantalising nerves I never even knew I had. Nerves that drove me insane with desire when he was inside pounding away.

Three times I'd let him take me to heaven in the darkness of that plane, four if you count the ripping orgasm he fingered me into. No, I hadn't stopped at the first or the second. Yet walking down that aisle with him diddling my clit, I willingly pressed back against him, enjoying his still erect cock. It dominated the cheeks of my ass with it's hardness. Even after cumming three times, I could feel it's strength and his wanting more of me. It was so wrong, yet incredibly flattering. My husband Jared was a child compared to Brad in the loving dept.

People always talk about opening Pandora's Box, but it was Chloe's box that was open. Open with a fat set of fingers playing around in it, I was in trouble.

Jared had the keys to our new home and our luggage sorted by the time I got off the plane. Our place was easy to find it was the furthest out of a couple of dozen manufactured homes, all situated a few hundred feet away from the main camp. They were for married couples, the single men bunked in a large dorm.

Inside our new home we took turns showering. Jared, still tired after that long arduous journey, had already dropped into bed and fallen asleep by the time I finished. The shower gave me a chance to clean my activities up and I crawled into bed listening to my husband snore. Despite being exhausted myself I stared at the ceiling feeling terribly guilty about what had happened. Sleep was slow in finding me, but eventually I dozed off too.

The company had given Jared the next two days off to get over jetlag and acclimate himself to the camp. We wandered around exploring the place. There was a central kitchen and cafeteria and we could eat there, or at home as we wished. There was a bar with dancing, entertainment and a strict three drink limit. You could buy alcohol to take home, but in public places drinks were limited to prevent fights.

There was a movie house that showed a variety of films morning, afternoon and evening. So whether you were on the day shift or evening shift you could see a movie if you liked. They even had a popcorn machine and a candy counter. All free!

There was a well stocked store, a swimming pool with several hot tubs, a library and a host of other activities to keep people busy. We understood the population would eventually grow to around 350 employees by the time the mine was at full production. We were the only couple there although more women, even some children would be joining us soon.

But it was the paved streets that really impressed me. That would cut down drastically on the dirt and dust. If you've ever lived in a mining town you'll know exactly what I mean. With blasting, earth moving and huge machines trucking around constantly, dust was endemic in the air.

I had expected a lot worse being out in the wilderness, but every effort had been made to make the isolation tolerable for the employees. Everything I saw had first class written all over it. It gave you a positive feeling like the company was in it for the long haul. In the mining industry that's a good feeling.

After two rest days Jared would attend an orientation session for three days and start working the following week. I spent the time getting us organized. The house was nicely furnished, we'd left our furniture in storage back home. The rest of our clothes and personal possessions were expected to arrive in the next week or so.

We decided on the third night to have a hot tub and enjoy the night. I was leery walking into the pool area. Being aware I was the only female in the place I'd worn a full piece suit, no way was I wearing one of my bikinis.

As I feared, seeing a woman, the catcalls started from one group of guys. I started to turn back tugging on Jared's arm, I didn't want him to get into a fight. Before Jared could do anything Brad hauled himself out of one of the other tubs and walked over to the suddenly silent group.

He stood staring down at the men, then said in a loud voice no one in the area could miss, "I'd like you all to meet Chloe, a good friend of mine. I hope we can all show her what gentlemen we can be," to several suddenly nodding heads.

He stood there watching them silently for a minute or so, leaving little doubt as to his true message. Turning and walking over he and Jared shook hands and introduced themselves. Brad bent down and disappeared me into his massive arms hugging me like an old friend. Partly I suspect for the onlookers and partly because he wanted a quick feel. I was trying to hate him, but I had to admit I enjoyed his muscular, dripping physique against mine. His skin was warm from the tub.

"Why don't you come and join me," he offered.

I had to admire his chutzpah by making it about us crashing his evening instead of him crashing ours. To my surprise Jared agreed. Then again the tubs were communal so if it got busy, we could have easily ended up with someone else anyway.

"Thanks for stepping up like that," Jared offered, "I really didn't want a confrontation the first few days here."

"They'd have backed off if you confronted them. No one wants to get kicked out of here it's too good a working gig. Besides, not to boast, but I was the kickboxing champ two years running in Perth, so they don't fuck with me. Now that they think you're my friends they won't give either of you any grief."

Comfortable in the hot tub I leaned back into the heat and relaxed watching the stars came out to play in the night sky. It occurred to me that being south of the Equator these were stars I'd never seen and my friends back home couldn't see them. It finally hit me, I was in a brand new, foreign country. That thought was thrilling and I felt a little emotionally overwhelmed for a moment.

Those two men talked, discovering that Jared fixed the machines that Brad operated. It wasn't long before the talk devolved into issues with machines I neither understood or cared about. I had the two of them nicely tuned out enjoying the warmth of the water soaking into my body when I was shocked to hear Jared invite Brad over for dinner the following evening. It pissed me off a bit that he hadn't even asked me. Under the circumstances I would have chosen to avoid Brad, but the invitation was issued.

Brad hauled a bottle of orange juice laced with vodka from his bag and passed it around. Soon we had a small buzz on and were all animatedly talking, joking and taking little pot shots at each other. I was surprised the three of us were getting along very well, but I did wonder if Brad was doing it just to get closer to me. If so, I needed to cool his jets.

gordo12
gordo12
806 Followers