Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers

Guy knew he was lost. There was no way he could turn her down. Now that he had finally fucked his daughter he was going to want her again. If it was to happen then he was going to have to do it her way.

It was nearly dark when Ann and the men returned. She had a look on her face that Guy had never seen. It was look of a woman that had finally had all the sex she wanted. She had a tough time looking Guy in the eye.

While Jill and the other men fixed dinner Ann motioned for Guy to follow her and they moved down toward the beach. "How did it go with Jill after we left?"

"She saw you leave and knew what you were up to."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her the truth."

"I'm glad, because I don't think I could hide it from her anymore. This afternoon was unbelievable. I have been fucked so many times that I lost count. I never knew that a woman could have so much fun with two men." She grabbed Guy and pulled him to her and kissed him. He could taste cum on her lips. Instead of turning him off he started to get hard.

She could feel his cock harden against her body. "Good, I was hoping that you would feel this way. I can't wait until I get you and Juan in bed at the same time. That will be better than with Carlos even though he makes me cum over and over."

Guy figured now was as good of time as ever to tell her about he and Jill. "I have another fantasy that was fulfilled today. This afternoon I finally fucked Jill." He expected her to be pissed off but she said, "I'm glad it finally happened. I'm tired of you thinking of her when we make love."

"You mean you knew about that?"

"How could I help it when you would call out her name?"

"I'm sorry but I couldn't help my self. She is just like you 20 years ago, and today she was as ready for me as I was for her. I guess this is just one more thing we will have to get over once we get off this island."

Guy woke up that night from a deep sleep. He had been dreaming he was getting a blowjob. When he woke he found out it wasn't a dream. Looking down he was surprised to find his daughter with his cock in her mouth. He looked over to see if Ann knew what was going on. She wasn't there. Jill pointed over toward the men's tarp. Ann was on her hands and knees between Juan's legs. She had his cock in her mouth and Carlos's cock buried in her cunt from behind.

Guy's cock got even harder when he saw his wife with the two men. Even in the dark he could see the black ass of Carlos as he plunged away in his wife's cunt.

Guy reached for Jill and turned her around so her pretty cunt was over his mouth. He pulled her down and sucked her clit before running his tongue in and out her cunt. Jill continued to suck as they completed the 69.

All five came at about the same time. Ann was screaming for them to fuck her and Juan was shooting his load down her throat. Jill drained every drop from her father as he licked up her juice.

From that time on there was no pretense of hiding what was going on. They were on the island for another two months. All that time it was pretty much everybody doing what they liked. Jill had even fucked Carlos a few times. He could make her cum just from his shear size. The best for her was her father.

Ann liked it best with two and some times all three men. Juan and Guy could take her to heights that she had never reached before. Carlos was only allowed in her cunt and sometimes she would try to give him a blowjob. She found out that he preferred to fuck Juan's wife. She could take all he had and asked for more.

A boat put in to the island and they almost missed it. It was on the other side of the island. The men and their wives had been to the island before and knew about the pool. That is how they came to be rescued.

It had been almost a year since they returned home. Jill had finally entered college. Ann and Guy were back at home, but a lot had changed. They found that they missed having the freedom to do, as they wanted. Ann missed having Juan and even Carlos. Guy had even tried to get her to go to the young engineer, but she didn't like that idea.

One week Juan flew in with a load of supplies. He arrived late and it was dark before they finished unloading. Guy invited him to spend the night with them. When he arrived at home with Juan, he hadn't told Ann he was coming; Ann was just coming in from the beach. She was so glad to see him that she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him like the long lost lover he was. Ten minutes later they were all in bed together. Most of the night one or the other sometimes both had their cock in her. It was like old times on the island.

This became the regular way of doing things. Any time Juan could spend the night he was with Ann. Guy liked to watch them together almost as much as he liked to participate. Juan even brought his wife a few times. Guy liked making it with her but not as much as Ann enjoyed Juan. Juan wife was happy for him to stay with them and she stayed at home with Carlos.

About once a month Juan would pick up Jill at school and fly her home for the weekend. Those were wonderful times for Jill and Guy. They would spend days in bed together while Ann and Juan did their thing. Guy knew that Juan sometimes fucked Jill on the way home, but once home she belonged to him.

Life was good. Ann was getting the other man that she once dreamed about, and Guy was getting to watch them. He also had his daughter that he had once fantasized about. Juan had a beautiful white wife, even though she was married to someone else, and she could not get enough him. Carlos and Juan's wife had all the time together they wanted. Jill, now twenty years old, had been taught about sex by her father and Juan. She could count on all the sex she wanted each time she made a trip home. There was a good time had by all.

hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers