Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,345 Followers

My tongue flicked again and a half-moan, half-gasp squeezed from between her clenched teeth. Again, and she gasped, then as my head moved she urged me up, devouring my mouth with hers, tasting herself, not caring, trying to swallow me.

My erection was pressing against her belly and she broke the kiss frantically, gasping, "Fuck me!" I moved and this time it just took a wriggle and I was deep in her. I moved and her thighs clamped on me, her heels behind me, urging me into her. This time it was a rut, the two of us trying to get me deep and hard into her pussy and just as I gasped in release, my hips jerking, climax washed over us both and she screamed her release as I drove into her, hard, hard, hard.

We were both gasping for breath as my thrusting eased, our lungs heaving, trying to extract oxygen from the air. My face was covered in sweat and her juices, and there was a puddle of sweat between us. She kissed me, then fell back, limp.

"Okay, Lucy?" I said, still trying to breathe.

She smiled, nodding, her own chest heaving. "Andy," she said, "where the fuck did you learn to eat pussy like that?"

I grinned, a little embarrassed, a little proud. "Sister of a friend of mine. Catriona Fiona McCann, she was called. She refused to fuck, but she loved to eat and be eaten. We learned a lot about oral sex together, Cat and I," I added, laughing.

"You certainly did! Andy, we'll grab a sandwich, then go see how Tony is. Tonight, when we come back here, will you sleep with me?" Her voice was hesitant, as if she doubted herself, but there was no way I could stop the smile breaking out, or disguise the pleasure in my voice when I answered her, seeing her answering smile as I spoke.

"Yes, please!"

Tony was conscious when we went back to the hospital, and smiled to see us. "Thanks for coming in."

Lucy bent and kissed his cheek, squeezing his hand. "And we were going to go somewhere else, maybe?"

Tony laughed and looked across at me. "You okay, buddy?"

I nodded. "Yeah. You were the only casualty. I was just the innocent bystander." Tony grinned, nodding, fighting a yawn. We chatted to him for about forty minutes, but he was struggling to stay awake and we took our leave, promising to come back next day. I think he was asleep before we left.

Lucy was driving this time, and liked to concentrate, so it was a mostly silent trip back to her house. She triggered the remote for the garage door and drove straight in, and we went into the house by the garage door. Inside, she turned to me.

"Anything you want to do?" she said.

I couldn't help myself, I grinned, and Lucy laughed.

"Yeah, me too! Between now and bedtime, I meant, and you know it! TV? A DVD? No? A swim?"

"Yeah. A swim would be nice."

"This time, we skinny dip! Just like I was when you telephoned after the crash. What's the point of getting things wet, just to dry them again? Maybe have to wash them? That's just plain silly." She gave me a frankly lewd grin. "Anyway, I want to see that lovely prick of yours again. Come on." She took my hand and led me along to the pool. Outside, the sky showed the warm reds of a summer sunset, but in the pool room was the soft glow of indirect lighting. There were a couple of little cubicles intended for changing, but Lucy just began to undress where she was and draped her discarded clothes over a chair. I watched her, enjoying the play of the muscles in her body as she stripped, enjoying the curve of her back, the sway of her breasts, the lovely line of back, hip and leg.

"Penny for them?" said Lucy, grinning at me.

I shrugged. "I was just thinking how nice it would be to paint you."

Surprised, I think, she regarded me for a moment or two, then grinned. "Nude?" she said, arching her brows in query.

I nodded. "Yes. You're absolutely gorgeous without clothes."

"Well, thank you, kind sir. Now how about getting yours off? Let me see what I'm getting later, huh?"

I grinned, stripping quickly, glad to ease the growing restriction around my prick. Half-hard, it was, as I discarded my last garment, my t-shirt. Lucy came over to me, twining her arms around my neck, drawing my head down into a kiss, a long kiss, warm, a kiss of desire, of promise, on both our parts. Lucy broke the kiss, and took my hand, leading me towards the pool. She stopped, looking at me, her eyes flickering over my face.

"How good an artist are you?"

"Competent," I said. "I thought about studying art, but realized in time that, while I enjoy it as a hobby interest, I wasn't seriously thinking of it as a career. So I went for my other interest, computers. Which is how I met Tony, because in their wisdom, the college allocated us to the same dorm."

"I'm glad," said Lucy, softly. "I might never have met you if you and Tony hadn't been friends."

"I'm more than glad," I said, and she laughed, squeezing my fingers.

"Do you have any art materials with you?"

"I always carry a sketchbook and a few pencils," I said.

"After our swim, do a few nude sketches?"

"I'd love to," I said.

Lucy smiled. "Tomorrow," she said.

"What about tomorrow?"

"If I like the sketches, we'll go into town and get what you need to paint me."

"You sure?"

She nodded. "I am. I think I'd like to have a nice nude study to hang in the living-room. That it will be of me just adds to the pleasure." She grinned. "Better now, I think, than when my figure goes!"

I laughed. "That will be a long time," I said.

"I hope so. Now, let's swim!" And she pushed me into the water. I surfaced, laughing, as she dived neatly in beside me, pushing back her hair as she came up beside me, stretching across to kiss me.

"How long can you stay?" she said.

I shrugged. "No deadlines, not until college starts again. I just need to ring Mom and Dad, tell them I'm staying to keep Tony company. They won't worry, as long as they know where I am."

"Good," said Lucy. "Doctor Collins said it would be at least a week before they even consider releasing Tony." She cocked her head, grinning at me, then mock-frowned, a finger to her lips in parody of indecision. "Whatever can we do in the meantime?"

I laughed. "Well, I have some painting to do."

Lucy laughed. "Yes, but only between fucks, if you please!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

Competition entry apart, it's been a while since I posted anything. I hope this little tale goes some way to addressing my negligence. Life has been a little fraught of late, but I think there's light at the end of my tunnel. Hopefully, it's not something coming the other way!

As always, feedback is treasured. Votes are nice, too. Go on, it's only a mouse click!

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,345 Followers
12