Crash Course Sex: Lesson 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplus
oediplus
644 Followers

"Oh, I see."

"That said, as a gentleman... you should always let a lady... uh go first." Julie felt a little silly channeling advice that didn't even apply to her own marital bed. Nevertheless, she intended to make her son a better man. "So stamina really is important. Fortunately, you can work on it!"

Kyle was intrigued, "Really? How??"

The middle-aged mother felt a twinge of jealously at her son's enthusiasm to please his lover. At the behest of her friends, she'd attempted this conversation with her husband years ago, only to have him storm out of the room, beet-faced and indignant. Susie was a lucky girl, she thought, somewhat sadly.

"Yeah... ok, so I want you to squeeze your muscles like you do when you want to stop peeing. If you do it right, your... uh penis should... jump"

The boy fed her a quizzical look, but trusted her. After some experimentation, he found a motion that caused his semi-deflated cock to bounce.

"That's it! They're your pelvic floor muscles. Now, whenever you feel like... you need to finish, just squeeze them to hold it in. However, you need to build them, like any muscle. Keep working on it! Slow squeezes, now."

After a few repetitions, he winced, "Oww I'm getting a little sore."

She smiled, "That's perfect! No pain, no gain!"

The teen kept at it, and his mother watched in amazement as the penis that had unloaded a cup of semen only five minutes ago throbbed and thickened back to its elephantine state. She licked her lips as she watched the thick rod, still glistening in the room light from its previous orgasm, stiffen periodically. She shivered as her eyes appreciated the taut quadriceps on her son's legs that flexed incidentally with every effort. These sights, in a room that was pungent with male aromas of sweat, pre-cum, and jism, made the restlessness within Julie intolerable, and she rubbed her legs together, desperately seeking relief. This night had gone on for too long - she needed to take care of this.

"Wow... honey... that's... great. So uh... I think that's... uh good for tonight. Keep uh... practicing that, and we'll pick up... tomorrow night. I gotta go. " She pecked him on the forehead and quickly left the room before Kyle said a word. The housewife rushed down the stairs, heading for the basement, where she'd be out of earshot of her family. Normally, she'd grab her vibrator but she dared not wake her husband; besides, as her now wet jeans indicated, she didn't need any extra help.

Kyle knew something was up – he wondered if he had done something to set her off. He quietly pursued her down the stairs and watched her rush into the basement and slam the door. He slowly followed, quietly opening the door, and tiptoed down the short flight of stairs until he could see her through the bannister.

His mother lay spread-eagle on the cot, her jeans and panties carelessly strewn on the floor. Her curvy legs were splayed in the air, with her left hand clutching back one of her milky white thighs. Meanwhile, the other hand frigged her mons desperately, and her hips gyrated to meet it. Julie's eyes were squeezed shut in concentration and her mouth formed a round 'O'.

Kyle was flabbergasted by the incredibly erotic sight in front of his eyes – his mother was masturbating! All thoughts of propriety went out the window as his arousal consumed his mind. He fished out his steel-hard schlong and began stroking frantically.

Meanwhile, the bucking middle-aged beauty in front of him moaned and whined as she hysterically sought relief. Sweat covered her forehead, matted her short, brown hair, saturated her tank top, and ran down the valley between her breasts. Her mind was awash with the images from the past hour, and her imagination soared. What did Kyle's cock taste like? How deep could it go? How many times could it make a woman come before tiring? She completely gave into the fantasy that had been entertaining for so long, and imagined her son pounding the shit out of her.

"Kyle!!! Ba- baby!! Ahhhh! You you- beautiful motherfucker!! Give me what- what I need! Fu- fuck me!!"

The teen couldn't believe his ears. His mother wanted him! He started stroking faster, occasionally using the method he'd just learned to stay his rapidly approaching climax. While he still really wanted to be with Susie, he began to wonder if it was the gorgeous lady in front of him that he really desired.

"Ohhhhhhh... god your b- big... COCK is gonna make mommy cu- cum!" Julie whimpered.

Hearing that drove the boy to the edge. Not even his new squeeze technique could help. He held on to the bannister as he came for his dear life.

"Hnnnnngggh!!!" Kyle began to ejaculate. The first strand flew across the basement, propelled by his unsuccessful squeeze.

Julie eyes opened as she heard her son, but was in no position to respond. The 38-year old grunted, screamed, and whimpered like a schoolgirl as an incredibly strong orgasm took her. Her toes curled and her back arched.

"UNNGGGHHHHH!!!! OHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Mother and son locked eyes as they came and came, their vocal climaxes heightened by the forbidden situation. A gush of fluid accompanied each of Julie's contractions, soaking the sheets. Meanwhile, Kyle's sore PC muscles caused another prodigious volume of semen to bubble out of his urethra and pool on the floor below him.

Even as their paroxysms faded, the Eldridges gazed into each other's eyes, breathless, confused, and both still horny. This was just the first day – what would the future bring?

oediplus
oediplus
644 Followers
12