Crash Course Sex: Lesson 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplus
oediplus
644 Followers

The youth's head hung in shame, "I'm sorry, mom. I never want to be like... him."

Although pleased she had gotten through to him, the sight of her son's distress activated her maternal instincts, "Aww... baby it's ok. You're nothing like him – you're wonderful."

Turning pink, she added, "... you... made me feel really, really good. Scary good... actually."

Like any boy who had impressed his mother so thoroughly, Kyle felt like he was on top of the world, "Thanks mom. Sorry if I was a little rough... I just went with my instincts."

Blushing even harder, Julie divulged, "It's ok... I actually really liked it. You should never force a woman to do anything, and consent is really really important! But... sometimes some women like being... dominated, and uh..."

"It's okay mom, I understand. Don't be embarrassed," Kyle interrupted at his mother's obvious disquietude.

"Thanks baby..." Julie smiled lovingly.

Suddenly, she sneered, adding, "Still though, I still need to teach you a lesson for being so cheeky!"

The housewife tightened her coital walls, squeezing the inexperienced teenage cock like a vise.

"Ughh!!! Mommmm no!!! I can- I can't!"

"Say you're sorry!"

"I'm sorry!! UGGHHH!"

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU."

"I'M SORRRY AHHHHH."

Finally relenting, Julie laughed, relishing the return of her power, as manifested by the confused fear and boyish demeanor of the youth in front of her, "Don't mess with your momma, kid. You've still got a lot to learn."

Kyle tried his entire bag of tricks, from breathing to Tantric thrusting, but ultimately had to stop.

"You can't stop mister," Julie asserted, partially as a teacher concerned about technique and partially as a lover already on her plateau stage.

"Ugh... n-nothing's working mom... goddd I'm sooo close."

Julie wracked her brain for an aid to her ailing son. Suddenly, she remembered a bit of advice from an issue of Cosmo, and decided to give it a try.

"Ok, honey, I want you to let go of my legs and climb on top of me – we're gonna get into the normal missionary position."

Desperate, Kyle quickly did as he was told, and raised himself on his elbows to initiate the oldest position in the book. He resumed thrusting.

"Ahh... that's a bit better, but I still don't know how long I can hold on."

"Sweetie wait, I'm not done. I want you to ride up towards the head of the bed even further."

Although confused, Kyle assented, pushing upwards just as his mother bent her knees until his chest was near her shoulders, and his hands were now touching her hair. Downstairs, his schlong dove deep into her, in a downward fashion, until his pubic bone was squashed against her clitoris.

Even as the boy assumed the position, the sensation already overwhelmed Julie, and she shuddered from being filled inside and stimulated outside. Her hands naturally grasped the back of his head and her breasts squashed against his ribcage.

"Mmmm... yess. N-now instead of t-thrusting... I w-want you to grind like y-you did before."

As he slowly mastered the technique, the boy's confusion dissipated. The sensation from the position was much less taxing on his battered penis, and the boy felt the return of a modicum of control.

Meanwhile, Julie was regretting cancelling her Cosmo subscription this year, "Ohhhhh wowww b-baby that's sooo g-goood. T-this is the CAT p-position. It l-lets the m-man rest from thrusting, while stimulating ahhhh the woman's clit. Oh! With you b-baby... your siiiize also keeps y-you deeeeeeep insi- ohhhhhhhh godddd I'm gonna..."

Kyle felt his mother's hand grasp his hair tightly in desperation. The dutiful boy kept rolling his hips, such that his pubes stroked her clit and his glans stroked her womb.

"B-baby I w-want to ahhh!! come together again!"

The boy agreed, and reset his position to the traditional missionary, slamming into his mother.

"OH GOD... YOU'RE GONNA MAKE MOMMY... CUM!!!!!!!!!" Julie screamed as a wave of pleasure tore through her, causing her nails to dig into her son's chest.

Kyle watched the surreal sight of the woman that had kissed his boo-boos and scolded him for not doing his homework scream and whimper like a teenage girl. He could take no more.

"ARRGHHHH I'M COMING!!!"

Julie pressed her son's face to hers in a desperate, orgasmic kiss. Mother and son silently screamed into each other as they bucked wildly in their second mutual orgasm.

Two minutes later, exhausted, both parties lay face-to-face, their eyes locked in their growing, unspoken bond. Soon, Julie repeated her post-coital act of motherly love, kissing the boy all the way down his torso right up to his undiminished manhood. Even more miraculously, the ball of baby batter that hung loosely from the stretched-to-breaking receptacle of the condom, was identical in size to its predecessor. As she carefully removed the condom to tie it, a drop of thick, potent teenage sperm dripped down the pale shaft; the emblem of the boy's reproductive virility made Julie's still-fertile womb ache, its stomach rumbling from the hunger to be seeded.

"Wow... it's a good thing we have this condom because otherwise, I think I'd already be pregnant," she muttered, trashing the condom.

The thought strangely excited the boy, "Would that be so bad? You and dad were trying to get pregnant for years."

"Kyle!" Julie punched his leg playfully, hiding her sudden burst of excitement at his suggestion. "We can't do that goofball – we're related!"

"Well I think it's a shame that more children haven't had the privilege of having the best mom in the world," the teen quipped with a teasing smile.

Despite the flippant nature of the comment, Julie had to mask her legitimate joy from the comment, "All right, all right Casanova. Enough of the smooth talk. Besides," she whispered flirtatiously, "you've already got me in the sack."

Her tone and the anticipation of more sex caused the boy's cock to begin pulsing anew.

Enthralled, Julie wrapped her small fist around the base of the throbbing pylon, "Aww... does the thought of sex with mommy make her baby excited?'

His mother's cute-voice was the teen's kryptonite, and he grew larger and larger, "Y-yeah..."

"Aww... well let mommy clean you up then," Julie cooed before lashing the staff with the broad surface of her tongue, licking the wayward drop of semen.

"Ohhh mommmmm..."

Julie loved the effect her voice had on the teen. She was also surprised just how excited the idea made her.

"Mmm... mommy's insides are aching honey. She needs a BIG boy to take care of her. Aaand she needs a good boy to take care of her. Are you a good boy?" she moaned in between laying tender kisses on his leaking, rock-hard pecker.

"YES!"

Giggling at his desperate enthusiasm, she fished out another condom and slowly rolled the tight polymer onto his penis.

"Ugh... I-I need i- in you," Kyle groaned deliriously.

Julie climbed up the bed and lay on her side, facing her son. Looking him right in the eyes, the lust apparent on her face, she whispered plaintively, "Mommy needs her baby in her too. Please fuck me."

The combination of the infantile and the obscene drove the teen nuts, and he pressed himself against his mother, desperately searching for an entrance to her honeypot while his mouth devoured her neck. With her help, he found what he sought and, in one thrust, returned home, just as her legs wrapped around him.

From the excitement of their brief foreplay, Julie was already nearing climax. She tried to impart a little knowledge before disappearing into Shangri-La, "Ohhhh... buh by the way, th-this position is t-the side-by-side... it's good for intima... oh my god I'm coming again."

His mother's shrill screams ushered in the next 50 minutes for Kyle, who maintained a zen-like pace in the side-by-side position that kept him completely in control. There were no games and there was no competition; there were simply his mother's loving embraces, passionate kisses, and shrieks of ecstasy.

This was in stark contrast to the next 30 minutes, where Julie rode the boy in reverse cowgirl, using her well-honed vaginal muscles to test his endurance. Despite her ability to reduce him into putty, the teen learned a way to fuck through the unbelievable sensations, and before long, he had tired out his mother. Yet, he loved watching the sweat roll off her back and onto her enormous buttocks so much that he grasped her waist and powerfucked her from below. The number and power of the ensuing orgasms completely drained the middle-aged matron, and she collapsed backwards onto her son, who finished the hour with a shared mind-altering orgasm as he nibbled on her ear and rubbed her clit.

For the last hour, standing at the foot of the bed, the boy had been feeding his monster into his mother's snatch, her shoulders buried in the soft bed, and his fingers buried in her soft ass. Now, for the nth time, his assured thrusts delivered his mother into rigore voluptatem, her arched body stiff as a board and her wails coming in labored grunts. Soon, she went flaccid and collapsed on the bed, panting. Although her lover showed no signs of cessation, and Julie was in no hurry to stop orgasming, the alarm clock hollered the artificial end to their lovemaking.

"Damn it! We still have one more condom too," Kyle huffed, still pumping away.

"Save it. I want you to let go and come, ok?"

"Argh... fine," the boy muttered, accelerating his pace. With his voluntary checks removed, the lad began to feel the familiar tingle again, "Ahh... I'm close mom."

Julie envisioned another bursting condom in the trash, and suddenly turned around and pushed him out of her.

"Wait wha? I'm so clooose," the boy whined.

The matron dropped to her knees and quickly pulled off the condom. "I'm tired of wasting all that beautiful potential. I want you to come in my mouth."

Acknowledging another nail in the coffin of the "this-is-just-to-teach-you" ruse, Kyle eagerly fed his peter into his hungry mother's maw.

Julie alternated between licks of the glans and the shaft and swallowing her son whole, enjoying the complex, piquant flavor of the mixed juices of their copulation. Despite the incredible level of sexual skill the boy possessed at the end of just one afternoon, the housewife reveled in her ability to make him regress into a little boy. The teen whimpered and moaned as his knees buckled and he held onto his mother's dainty shoulder for support.

"Mommmm... I-"

"Mmmmmwah... come baby. It's ok, come for me," she cooed, right before swallowing him again.

The babytalk combined with the warm folds of her mouth finally brought her son to orgasm, and Julie's mouth was suddenly filled by a blast of come. The patient mother tried to gratify her child throughout his paroxysm, but his involuntary thrusting accidentally exposed the head, and the pulsating ejaculations sprayed over Julie's face.

Once the ropes reduced to droplets that fell on the floor, the teen regained the presence of mind to note his mistake. Panting, he apologized, "S-so *huff* sorry *huff* mom."

Although somewhat uncomfortable, Julie was surprised to find herself enjoying the mild degradation and placed a gentle kiss on the sensitive head of the somehow, still-hard phallus, "Aww... it's ok baby. Besides, it's the smallest price to pay for the best afternoon of my life."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Mike watched the folding garage door slowly open, he was momentarily taken aback by the absence of his wife's red Odyssey. Inside the house, his greetings to his son echoed without reply, and he wondered where the two of them were.

Suddenly, he heard the screech of tires and the rumbling of an engine in the van. Soon he overheard a hushed, agitated conversation, largely drowned out by the background noise of the closing garage door, that ceased abruptly as soon as his wife and son appeared out of the hallway.

"Mike! Hey... babe how are you doing?" his wife nervously inquired, her grooming imperceptibly disheveled, as if she had recently showered and readied herself in a hurry.

"I'm good... where were you guys?"

"Sweetie go upstairs and do your homework," the housewife gravely muttered to their child.

Mike watched his son wordlessly obey, lacking the dilapidation in his clothes and hair that a full school day inevitably brought.

She turned back to her husband, resuming her fake enthusiasm, "We were at Kyle's school! There was a parents meeting for the football team."

"I never heard about this," Mike countered, suspicious of the nearly-practiced speed of his wife's response."

For the first time in the conversation, Julie could tell the whole truth. Her familiar quiet indignation replaced the expression of simpering remorse on her face.

"Well... you never want to go anything that has to do with football – I didn't want to waste your time."

"Well that's cause football is a waste of time. When I was in school, I did things like math club – look at me now."

As her husband bellowed away at his tedious moralizing, Julie scrutinized the doughy lump that so had naturally oozed into the sofa, suddenly angry for the two decades of frigid marriage that had largely caused her recent infidelity. She couldn't help but sneer as her mind drew a Venn diagram between the two men in her life and found no intersection. She thought to herself, "You could use some football you fat fuck."

"Well...?"

His wife snapped out of her abbreviated musing, "What?"

"Aren't you listening? What has gotten into you?"

"I- I'm just... uh... stressed out because... my friends and I are fighting."

Bullshit. If anything, Mike was somewhat stupefied by how relaxed and loose his wife looked. Her breathing was slow and regular, and her poise was serene yet confident. There was no sign of the often snappy, high-strung spouse that he had come to know; even her cheeks seemed to glow. Still, he couldn't understand what she could possibly be lying about. He had been suspicious about an affair, but after their passionate sex in the shower yesterday, he was sure that she was still crazy about him. In fact, was it so crazy to believe that she was so relaxed because he'd given it to her so good?

Chuckling with pride, his paranoia dissipated as he diagnosed his wife with a mid-life crisis. He didn't even know women got those!

"Ok ok... well you hens will stop clucking eventually, I'm sure. How was the meeting?" he asked looking away, his interest fading with his misgivings.

Furious at his misogyny but exultant at his return to passivity, she continued her rehearsed narrative, "It was good! By the way honey, Kyle has an away game tomorrow in Springsfield, and I'm going as one of the chaperones!"

The news moderately piqued his interest, and he looked at her again.

"Oh yeah? When are you guys coming back?"

Julie carefully advanced the riskiest aspect of her fabrication with slow deliberation, "Um... so since it's so far way, and there's a little after party for the boys, I was thinking Kyle and I would stay overnight at a motel or something. We'll probably come back Saturday morning."

She paused, her body tense at a possible challenge. She underestimated the arrogance of men.

"Yeah sounds good babe... I wanted to get some drinks with the guys tomorrow night too. I guess I probably won't see you guys before I leave for Cheboygan in the morning."

"Oh no! The fishing trip! I completely forgot!" Julie lied as she covered her mouth.

"Haha it's all right – women just don't get nature," Mike japed, as he returned his attention to the television.

Julie fantasized about what it'd feel like to make her husband the victim of the hunting and tracking skills she'd learned as a little girl. Still, his irritating comments couldn't blemish her fantastic mood as she climbed the stairs to share the good news with the increasingly solitary important man in her life.

Just as she appeared in front of her son's door, looking into his dark bedroom, Mike stopped her.

"Hey babe," he said in an odiously cute, hushed voice, "I know why you're acting so weird... you're still thinking about the little fun we had yesterday, right?"

Shocked by her husband's aptitude for self-deception, she passively let him take her into his arms as he began his futile formalities of love.

"Babe no, not here. Kyle will see."

"Let him."

Emerging from the dkarness, Julie suddenly saw her son's figure poorly lit by the hallway bulb. His face was etched in fury and the competitive aggression in his posture made the already strapping man look enormous in comparison to his diminutive begetter.

"I'm sorry," Julie mouthed sympathetically.

Hoping she could keep her son from beating the shit out of her husband, she smiled lovingly, drew a heart in the air with a solitary finger, and mouthed, "I love you."

The gesture seemed to placate the boy, and he huffed in diminishing frustrating before looking into her eyes silently.

"I love you too."

Almost unaware of the biggest obstacle in their life between them, mother and son gazed at one another as if outside of time. Julie closed her eyes and puckered her lips in a phantom kiss.

The suggestive gesture drew the attention of the boy's eternally ravenous penis, which began swelling in the confines of his tight boxer shorts.

Julie's eyes did not miss this physiological response, and she smiled impishly, further teasing him.

Suddenly aware of his liveliness, Kyle quickly covered his crotch as a reflex to his brief embarrassment. However, when he saw his mother lick her lips provocatively, he began boldly caressing the organ through the fabric, until its prodigious size tented the entire garment.

The sight of the growing, pulsing mound in his boxers with the associated memories of the afternoon brought upon a familiar syndrome in Julie's body. She reflexively began grinding on her husband, who, of course, attributed her reaction to his sexual prowess. Through lidded eyes she watched in awe as her son stretched the boxer elastic downwards, quashing his erection until at last, his youthful vigour made the enormous shaft spring outwards and silently bounce against his abdomen.

Kyle brazenly began stroking his shaft, causing his mother to gasp. Her eyes widened and the good mother and wife within her made her shake her head in horror; however, the succubus the teen had awoken in her that afternoon slowed her disapproving gesture, and soon, her mouth watered and her nostrils flared. Sneering, she placed her tongue against the side of her cheek and made the vulgar signal for a mock blowjob. The gesture made the boy shudder and his tool weep, which in turn made Julie's head swim.

"Ohh my godd, babyyy," Mike heard his wife groan in a tone he hadn't heard for years. Confident that his feeble foreplay was responsible for his wife's current state, he dragged her to their bedroom, breaking her pleasurable idyll.

Shockingly jealous despite his current girlfriend, Kyle followed his parents to their room after a momentary sojourn and looked through the door they had neglected to close. His father's sagging body slowly wobbled atop his wife, who looked bored and frustrated. The aging middle manager desperately sucked on his victim's neck as he squawked his way to a quick climax, unaware of the quiet foreplay his son and his wife were currently engaged in.

Stepping out of sight as his father turned on the bedroom television and lumbered to the shower, Kyle began to sneak back to his room before his completely naked mother came into view and threw her arms around him.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that," she lamented.

"It's ok... you had to do what you had to do."

"God baby I was thinking of you the whole time," Julie blurted out, realizing the completely irredeemable nature of the statement.

oediplus
oediplus
644 Followers