Crash Landing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, returning his one-handed hug with her own. Julian's body was strong, though she could tell that his age was at the point that he would never get any better than this. It was a maintaining age for him; a fight against the inevitable.

"Need to try and sleep." Huffing, he showed that these treks were demanding and exhaustive.

"All right."

"Lay atop me." He was soon moving the coats to act as a sort of sleeping bag as he wrapped them together. It was embarrassing at first to feel manhandled into a long straddle over him; mindful to keep her sex protected by letting her thighs cling together. Both his legs opened wide to cover over the backs of her calves; locking them easily.

"The snow is going to cover up a lot of the wreckage. There's just the one food cart that I could have marked. Mira, we ration from here on out. Okay?"

"Okay." She agreed, understanding what he meant and not wanting to push the issue. Instead, she put her face into his nape as the coats stayed closed over most of their heads and bodies.

The combination of masculine power, fiery heat, and overworked brain allowed her to slip into merciful sleep.

-----

Mira had been dreaming that she was on her ranch. Michael, one of her affairs, was atop her and kissing her brusquely over the soft bale of hay behind her barn. One tanned leg was held up and curled over his strong frame as the other was pushing upon the ground to bring him inside her with greater intensity.

"Inside..." She moaned, urging him on. Her whispers always drew him to quicker heights. "Cum inside. I'm safe, it's okay." All the things a college boy dreamed of hearing when making love to a woman like Mira.

His thrusts soon turned to a stony hug, the hay was rocky, and the man she was holding upon was older and stronger. "Wh-what...?" She blinked, seeing the flood of memories inside her head as she realized where she was with mounting dread and dipping stomach.

Julian was wrapped around her underneath the coats that were used as makeshift blankets. Her head had naturally tilted to mold itself in the cusp of his nape while her legs were hooked around his well-defined calves. He was growing; his own body naturally reacting to the morning cycle and his sleepscape giving him the manly dreams of rutting and sex.

Her own shifting only spurring the process as he was soon flopping out of the fly of his briefs. "Julian? Julian?" She gave little taps to his chin to try to wake him. A soldier's grip was keeping her pressed to him and she could feel herself become wet between her thighs; lips swelling with the feeling of a proper man beneath her. With a biting lip she tried to rouse him again. "Julian? Wake up!"

Starting, his eyes went wide and his hips instinctively bucked. A half-erect part of him slipping just barely within her folds as he acted upon what he was doing in his dream. Reality treated him to a feeling of physical heat around his groin as he hugged upon the girl atop him. "Ngh!" Mira felt her jaw slacken and her muscles tense. Prim nails dug into his lightly haired chest while she stared down with wide eyes.

For a brief moment she felt safe with his calloused hands around her mature hips. His musk had grown overnight and the fire behind them cast his body into alluring shadow while he clenched. That grip wasn't pulling her off. It was pushing her down! The sensation that some stranger had entered her brought an immediately disgusted feeling, but she was quick to feel him harden even more within her confines. It was blooming, spreading, and filling her in a way that she had never felt before.

"Dh-Don't move." Julian's hands still trembled and they seemed unsure of if they wanted to help her off him or keep her pressed down. "I...shouldn't..."

They had saved each other's life. Maybe it was the residual adrenaline, maybe she was just horny, but she didn't want him to leave her space. Slowly, she gave a grinding bump to put her lightly haired mons upon his groin; wickedly grinning as she felt his abs tense and his hands stiffen. He was flexing within her, reacting to her touches, and growing to his full torque.

"Shh..." She cooed at him just as she did with the students she approached. A soldier he may be but he was still a male, a male with the same urges as the rest. "Just...let me..."

Years of weekly gym time had made her hips looser than most while her breasts stayed taut upon her body. Quickly, she began a gyration of her torso that spun and slipped his shaft within her at such an angle that she could feel him press on her forward wall. Lazily, her hands came off his chest while one braced herself on his knee, the other moving to stroke her sensitive nub to help entice more natural lube from her form.

Involuntary clenching started as her body began to service him. He was an adept lover, moving his hands to help brace her spine and to help stabilize her balance as she worked upon him. She marveled at how well he fit inside her and how easily he reached her tempo to give her that jarring pressure she yearned for.

Gentle slapping evolved into wet strikes as her pace built upon itself. Julian's hands shifted and his fingers splayed into the sensitive parts she held between her ribs, outlining her lithe frame in a way no one else had before. Mira was honed now, concentrated, bending over him and giving him space to rut.

"Mn-yeah." His voice finally growled. Both hands moving to her rear to keep it from bouncing upwards as his feet braced him on the ground. It was primal, this fucking, a natural sensation as their shadows played upon the cave's wall as it had so many other times in humanity's history.

Julian was strong but she could sense him tiring, his breath coming in gasps and his knees slipping outwards as his muscles gave way. Her energy took over once more, this time she kept a slamming pace as she felt their mutual frustrations and needs. No focus went to their predicament, no care for how they might be saved, the only thought was how she wanted to feel this man's nova within her.

"Fuh...fuck!" Julian's hips slipped and she rode him down as she dug her hips as far as she could into his athletic body. Each scrape of their sexes came with a dimpling of her rear and a powerful groan whenever the side of her clit was stroked at the right angle.

A long flex from his invasion finally cued her own spasming orgasm as she came around him with a gritted moan between her slightly chapped lips. His ropes were fulsome, pearly, and thick as he coated her passage and insides with that pent up spunk. She sensed the spreading warmth, the swirling down her hips and within her tubes. It caused her several more explosive contractions as Julian finally fell back upon the stone. Mira followed with her own glistening frame and heaving chest, smelling his rich musk and feeling her head gently rise with his throbbing heartbeat.

"God...fucking...dammit..." The soldier beneath her groaned and completely loosened all his muscles.

"Mmnph..." Was all Mira could say back as she captured some beads of sweat to taste him more fully. He smelled like a proper man, testosterone laden, and fresh.

"Well...that's o-one way to stay warm..." He said while clearing his throat.

-----

For the next two days the blizzard continued and Julian stayed adamant at telling Mira that no help could come until it subsided. The plane had a relatively full stock of food since it had crashed only an hour after takeoff, but Julian was quick to stop themselves from eating any more than the absolute minimum each day.

Julian held his own doubts on rescue. He was equally steadfast in his assurance to her that they should stay as close to the crash site as possible. It was where rescue teams would look first and it wouldn't do any good to go roaming around the mountainsides without proper gear.

When they didn't pass the time rutting they were talking beside the fire or taking turns trekking to salvage more food or burnable suitcases. Julian handled the moving of bodies or shifting of corpses quite easily and made sure to cover up the ones he couldn't reach with thrown snow and blankets so as to let Mira scavenge without worry.

Weeks turned to a month. Mira was becoming desperate and her talks of escape began to annoy Julian's sharpened mind. "They're coming. It's a huge area. Be patient." He chanted that to her as a way of convincing her as much as himself.

Bleakness finally settled in when he found himself starting to cough and not being able to stop for several minutes at a time. The combination of fluxing heat and frequent scurrying out to salvage more supplies was wearing him down. Mira had done her best but the fact that she knew there were burnt corpses or skeletal remains forming only a few meters away had started to make her nights restless and her scavenging trips useless.

They were going out further and coming back with less.

"They're coming. It's a huge area. Be patient." Julian's sickness had finally taken root firmly and he was repeating it more often than staying quiet. That blighted feeling in his chest refused to leave him and Mira was soon forced to start burning precious parts of their cloaks one by one to keep the fire stoked. "They're coming. It's a huge area. Be patient." He said it one final time before closing his reddened eyes, kicking a burning piece of flannel in the hopes of making the flames brighter once more and giving a few weak breaths.

Mira rushed to his side. That's when she heard the sound of throbbing helicopter blades in the distance...

-----

News reports of two survivors had spread just as quickly as it was swallowed up in the constant media buzz of newer and better stories. Their story of winning the fight against the elements was not nearly as captivating as the budding conflicts within America, or the declining stocks at worldwide markets.

Mira was quick to take a stand against her infidelity; parting with her husband amicably after he had admitted his own affair to her before she could even explain to him about her own sins. Leaving her indiscretion unsaid was the darkest stain to her otherwise unblemished life thus far.

Julian's sickness had been tended in time, though complications with a blocked airway left him with lungs too weak to continue his career in the military. His time in service wasn't long enough to warrant any substantial retirement package; but it did give him enough to support himself after the rescue. Donations had also flooded in after the two had been found and charity drives created in the subsequent weeks but tapered off to nothing as time went on.

Their subsequent marriage, was done out of formality than anything else. Mira felt safe, secure, and protected by the man who had been brought so jarringly into her life. Julian's own past let himself be grounded in her sweet touch and affections. His retirement left him enough to save a bit at the end of each month and Mira's teaching career let them live comfortably, but not lavishly, at their small one-bedroom house in the parts of northern Florida.

Some years passed; the couple fighting only on what to eat for dinner, or who to be on top each night as the world slowly revolved around their, seemingly unbreakable, bond.

-----

Mira had freckles on the tops of her hips and slight speckling over the bridge of her nose.

Julian smirked, liking that he discovered this fact every morning and never ceasing to be amazed by it. Long strands of dark hair cascaded over her closed eyes while she slept. He was always careful to not wake her on these morning where he awoke first. She was an active dreamer, constantly mumbling in the night or reaching out to him as if to assure herself that she wasn't being left alone in a cave once more.

There were his own night terrors to consider. They had lessened over the years and sometimes vanished completely for months at a time. Waking up to his wife was a treat that never seemed to get old and whose taste became only sweeter in his advancing age. She had a leg cast over him and it gave her body an artist's view of feminine curves, asymmetrical lines, and slightly aged skin.

A tuft of charcoal colored hair curled at the rise of her mons that fit perfectly into his own dark strands. He had spent many minutes, and the occasional hour, become quite familiar with how her hair lay above the cleft of her sex.

"You're staring." Mira's voice never held a morning grogginess. Instead, she let out a bratty yawn and tugged him closer by wrapping her arms around his head to tug his face towards her nape. "It's impolite."

"Suzzlefnullph." Julian said eloquently upon suddenly having a pair of soft breasts on either side of his cheeks; his mouth compressed on her sternum. A, once calloused, palm rose to slide down the parts of her pelvis that was displayed outside of the bedding. She was smooth, inviting, and warm.

A morning erection could be ignored no longer. Mira knew this routine quite well and she was soon stroking him in the confined space they had between them. "I dreamt I was up in the clouds." She whispered huskily to him while he moaned softly at her ministrations.

"The plane dream again?" He asked carefully. This wasn't the first time she had mentioned something like this.

"No. Not the plane dream. This was different." Her tone was still sultry as she started to add a roll to her strokes, running her nails against the tip and spreading his precum around to let him feel the combination of friction and slickness. "It was calm. I was just floating; and no, I wasn't in a plane. I wasn't a bird. I just...wasn't anything. Just floating."

Julian's mind was doing its best to key into his wife's words. The task was becoming increasingly difficult as his slightly greyed sack was beginning to consistently rise and fall with the churning of his arousal. Of all the parts of him that were beginning their descent into aged breakdown his manhood had escaped it thus far. Salt-and-pepper grey hairs now dotted his chest and head however, giving him a seasoned look instead of a middle aged ex-soldier.

"At least it wasn't a bad dream?" He ventured while moving his hands down to clasp around her knuckles; guiding her in a faster tempo.

"It was a bad dream." She honed down now, using his guiding hands to give her increased strength and faster motion. "It was just me up there without you." Her tongue wet his lips as she spoke, drawing a lazy orbit as she alluded the words of unsaid love. "Plus, it was really boring."

The kiss she attacked him with started his orgasm. Every muscle seized and he continued to move his wife's hand so as to fuck her palm through the entirety of his throbbing seed. Strands of his release met her thigh, her curled hairs between her legs, and just below her defined navel.

Typical grunts and gasps were quieted by his wife's exploring tongue and swapped saliva. Her scent of lavender shampoos always teased touches from him. Indulging, he was soon bringing a hand up to define her cheek and comb through those raven locks that sprouted from her scalp. Her own arousal had finally spread to her thighs, mixing with some of the translucent ropes he had thrown upon her.

"Come on!" He used the same shout that he had when they were on the mountainside. That always made her smile as she took his hands and mounted upon him; stroking herself on his half-erection and urging him to grow once more.

"Get up!" She said playfully, using his trick against him as both a pun and retort. Grips at his shoulders played into the game they had done so many times before; working the underside of his shaft until he could be re-energized again.

That sight of her mature body undulated atop him always worked and he was soon torqued. Some spanks, some tweaks, some pinches, and she was grinding up far enough to drop back down and bring him inside her. "Maybe you were an angel?" He groaned, making conversation as he knew his second orgasm would be longer to reach. "I hear they spend their time up there. I think I read it in a book, actually."

"Angels have blonde hair, stupid. Do I look blonde?" She patted his cheek as she ground upon him sensually, gyrating herself to let him feel every angle of her clasping tunnel. "...Maybe if I dye it. But I'd still need wings. Do you think they have black wings?"

"They do now." Julian's steady hands moved to her calves where he gripped upon them for a moment; soon trekking his palms up the shape of her rear and back to the front of her breasts. "You would have black wings."

Their regular lovemaking had gone this way without dulling since he had moved in with her. Their countryside home didn't have the population of neighbors in which to gossip with. Mira had started wondering, of all the things that could strain their marriage, why had their sex life never been an issue? On that note, she couldn't recall the last time they had ever truly argued over something more important than what to eat for dinner.

The only time that she had ever felt true strain with him was when she was, quite literally, on the verge of death. Yet Julian, to his potential dying breath, hadn't flinched in his resolve to help her stay focused. If she wasn't dreaming of screaming passengers or snowy demons then she was dreaming of him dying next to a pathetic fire with her unable to help. Even when she wanted to carry herself to an argument there was always a way he spoke, or something she said, that quelled it into a trivial topic. It amazed her just as much as it was beginning to frighten her.

She decided not to tell him after his second release that she, in fact, did have wings in her dream.

Black wings.

-----

Atara had been slaving over her pane at the Overlook for some time now. Tallat's borderline insolence had greatly disturbed her and she was trying to calm her nerves by seeing where there were Deeds to be performed. Incessant humming beside her made the space between her breasts flush with minor emotion before a clearing of her throat hopefully would cease it.

It didn't cease. In fact, it grew louder.

"Are you still broken winged over what I did?" Tallat asked finally.

"Yes, now go away. I'm busy." Atara's eyes weren't moving, neither were her hands which seemed to just hover over the pane instead of actually touching it. "And you should be too. If you hurry you might be able to keep your Void at only half a generation instead of a full one." Her words were borderline lies, but she was willing to skirt the rules with a half truth. "Which I suggest you do."

"You don't like me, do you?" Tallat asked, pressing her breasts into the taller angel's arm.

Whatever the reason for His hand to put the perfect combination of annoying traits to this new angel baffled Atara. She hoped in secret that He wasn't going to be making every new angel like this. "I love you, Tallat. I only hope you would take this slightly more serious. You know what happened the last few times we intervened directly..." She let the last word trail off while inspecting the other's eyes.

"What's the point of all this if all we ever do is maintain it?" Tallat's hands went to the air in a show of frustrated emotion.

Tallat had gone slightly too far on that question. Reasonable wonder and curiosity was allowed, but this? This was something Atara could not ignore. "Stay your tongue. There are things we will not question. Our duty is one of those things. Pout your lip, go back to your space, and do not speak to me of this again."

Another shrug, this time heavily exaggerated as she eventually grew bored with teasing the older angel and finally fluttered towards where she usually stood.

Atara sighed, having never been shaken quite like this before in all her millennia of existence. Tallat's question had rattled her more than she cared to admit. That hypocritical guilt of secretly wondering the same things as the other angel wormed its way to her gut and refused to leave.