Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starova
starova
146 Followers

All this time, his cock had swollen and hardened, and was pulsing visibly with a copious flow of clear pre-cum which Eve could imagine lubricating her cunt as if she wasn't already drenched herself.

Then she began kissing his rod trying it for size, trying to fit it into her mouth. She began by raining kisses all over his swollen organ, paying attention to his frenulum. He began whimpering like an abandoned pup.

When she tried to fit his cock into her mouth, it was a stretch and she could not get comfortable with it. There was only one thing to do, and that was to do what she could do to feed it into her sopping wet vagina.

She began by straddling him with her knees either side of his stomach, then reached behind her to grasp his penis and smearing the end of it up and down the lips of her cunt, over her perineum and the sensitive rose of her tight little arse hole. She used it to stimulate her clitoris, greedily pleasuring herself with his rigid cock until her orgasm built up, then she would stop just before her climax and slide in into her vagina, but she couldn't stop. Her climax interrupted her plan and she began gasping for breath.

Her spasms eventually subsided, and she began to relax. She placed the opening of her cunt over the head of his cock and added her own weight to the pressure to try to open her entry enough to fit him in. She looked down as the large battering ram jammed up hard against her, beginning to spread her opening wider than it had ever been before. After some time, she began to become accustomed to the pressure, but she still needed to dilate further.

Then she found that by relaxing further and offering her cunt to him regardless of the pain, somehow the head found it's way through her entry with surprisingly little discomfort. Still looking at Ivan's monstrous, vein streaked cock with nearly another eight inches still awaiting entry, she closed her legs slightly to try and improve the angle of entry and accommodate the rest of his cock. She watched fascinated as it gradually disappeared into her and stopped with only 1 inch still out.

She exclaimed loudly, 'Whooooaaa. We did it. I've got that swollen giant right inside me.'

'You're very clever Eve. I think you should keep fucking while we're on a roll.'

She giggled, then slumped on his body while she caught her breath. She began to swivel her hips and could really feel the size of his volume inside her, still hard enough to do whatever she wanted with it. After some minutes of fucking him, she thought acclimatising to its size would prevent her from another orgasm.

Ivan said, 'Let me on top and just lie back and relax again. I'll fuck you until you say stop.'

She nodded and he rolled on top of her. He moved her legs out so her feet were one meter apart, and he moved her arms out straight from her shoulders with her palms facing up. Then he withdrew his cock so that only two inches were still inside her. She totally relaxed as he hovered over her for another minute.

Then he began slowly fucking her. He had one hand under her head and he began kissing her as he continually slid his cock in and out of her. It was his hungry kiss that began to push her passion to another level. Her vagina was involuntarily gripping him and relaxing as he continued fucking her.

As she became accustomed to his size, she demanded, 'Fuck me as hard as you like Ivan. Just go for it.'

Ivan took a deep breath and began plunging his rod into her and out only to stab her over and over again. Her response was soon out of control. Eve was coming. Her orgasm took over her whole body and she was out of control.

She started to shriek so loud that neighbours must have heard her from three houses in any direction. She sounded like she was being tortured. Ivan stopped and put his hand over her lips to quieten her.

'Sssshhh! Someone will think you've been shot. The neighbours might call for an ambulance. I wouldn't think you'd want to advertise our playtime to the emergency services,' he said with a grin.

Eve was no longer rational as Ivan resumed fucking her, this time with the 3 inches at the end of his formidable cock lightly stirring the sensitive entry to her by now rampant, twitching cunt. Their heightened sensations pushed them both beyond the point of control and Ivan, holding his spasming cock motionless jetted several long squirts into Eve, as her orgasm drove her feverishly twitching vagina.

He collapsed on top of her as they waited for the aftershocks to finish a few minutes later.

Ivan said, 'Are you OK Eve?'

'No, I'm not OK! If I can get a cock like that inside me, anyone in town could fuck me. I'm turning into such a slut,' she answered in startled realisation.

'That's not even true. No-one can fuck you if you don't want them to. I just happen to be charmed with incredible blind luck.'

After they had showered together and Eve towelled herself dry, she dressed and returned to her car as Ivan's mother, Beth arrived.

She said, 'Hello Eve. How did the repair go?'

'All better now. You wouldn't know there'd been any damage. Ivan does very good work.'

'I'm relieved. It should never have happened.'

Eve thought she should never have let Ivan fuck her.

She replied, 'Well it turned out OK. I must get about my business. Bye for now Beth.'

She drove to the library with an aching cunt and an ache in her heart for her fallen soul. In spite of herself, she was beginning to believe she couldn't resist any man who wanted her. She wondered what would become of her.

starova
starova
146 Followers
12