Crashland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snekguy
Snekguy
2,785 Followers

"You're staring, O'Brian." She chimed.

My face reddened as I realized how long I had been watching her.

"Well, you're interesting!" I stammered, a poor comeback. "I've not seen anything like you before in my travels."

She rolled over onto her side to face in my direction, two of her four hands on the curve of her hip, those large breasts pressing together heavily.

"I thought we looked pretty similar!" She called back. "Why do you find my anatomy so interesting?" I chose not to answer, and instead got to work packing away my gear. I took a long draw from the canteen, and packed it away on my belt. I tied the leather flight jacket over my head again and hoisted my rucksack. Beanstalk was back on her front, one leg bent in the air is if she were relaxing on a beach somewhere.

"Don't hurry, I need to bathe for a while longer."

I huffed and dropped my pack, then sat on it. I took out a ration bar and chewed slowly, watching her sunbathe a while longer, she didn't seem to care that I was examining her, or if she did she didn't show it. We were different species anyway, why should there be any tension between us? Would I care if a dog or a cat was watching me sunbathe? No.

After maybe half an hour the sun became unbearably hot, and I pleaded with Beanstalk to reactivate her cooling unit, which ironically seemed to be solar powered. After some stalling we pressed on, continuing our long and arduous march to the hazy space elevator in the distance.

We had been walking for another day with little conversation. I felt that all we needed to say had been said the day before, and Beanstalk had never been one for flippant chatting. Despite the cooling balm of her unit, this trek was getting to me, my feet were blistered and my boots were full of sweat, my pack had begun to dig into my shoulders and I found that the canteen never had as much water as I wanted it to. A little panic rose in my belly as I realized that we couldn't turn back at this point, we either made it to the elevator or we died in the desert, she really wasn't exaggerating the danger of this journey. It was only now hitting me that I might die here. I had to take my mind of it, stat.

"So if you sunbathe for energy in the morning, why do you wear that shawl?" She continued her relentless march as usual, not so much as turning her head.

"My skin will burn just as yours does if exposed to too much sunlight for to long, once my blood is warmed in the morning before the sun is high, it lasts me for a day. I would usually retreat back into the warrens when the sun is at it's apex, but I can't do that here." She hesitated for a moment as she climbed the bank of a large dune. "You're slowing O'Brian, it's better we rest than you collapse from exhaustion."

"But it will waste time, my supplies aren't infinite." I protested, doubling over to take a breath, my hands on my knees. "I only have enough ration bars for a few more days and then I'm done for, my species can't go for longer than that in these conditions without food."

She walked back to me and put a hand from her lower pair on my shoulder.

"I need you, don't overexert yourself, we will rest, it's getting late anyway." She was right, the sun wasn't going down just yet but it was well on the way and the stifling heat was easing. I nodded agreement, but I felt wretched, I didn't want to drag Beanstalk down and cause us both to die because I hadn't kept up with my company-mandated zero-G exercises. I should be sitting in a faux-leather acceleration couch playing Angry Avians not trekking across a wasteland with an alien. As I sat on my pack and wiped stinging sweat from my eyes, Beanstalk set up her tent, I assumed the insulation must keep heat out as well as in. When she was done, she beckoned, and we crawled inside. She hung the cooling unit from a beam along the top of the tent, and it's refreshing aura expanded through the enclosed space. We lay down for a while, I poured a little of the now cool water from the self-refilling canteen onto my shirt and used it to wipe my face clean of all the sweat and grime, it felt wonderful.

Beanstalk watched me curiously as I ran the wet shirt over my neck and under my arms.

"Best I can do for a shower out here." I quipped, as I threw the damp shirt aside and relaxed.

As I lay back, my hands behind my head, I felt Beanstalk's eyes scrutinizing me, because of her lack of pupils I could never tell exactly where she was looking, but animal instinct told me when I was being observed. She reached out tentatively and ran her clawed fingers through my downy chest hair. It tickled and I laughed, pushing her hand away.

"I take it your people don't have any concept of personal space?" I inquired sarcastically.

"How do you mean? Did I offend?" She asked, puzzled. I felt regret and took her three-fingered hand in mine.

"No it's fine, humans don't casually touch eachother under normal circumstances, at least not in my culture, it's considered rude or a sexual advance, but that hardly matters here."

She withdrew her hand, her expression hard to read. "In the warrens we live in close quarters, physical contact is unavoidable, there are no cultural taboos against it, and it did not occur to me that there would be in yours." She seemed sorry, and I was worried I had overreacted to her curiosity with my snide remark and made things awkward. Before I could muster an apology she blurted out;

"It was not a sexual advance!" I looked at her, my mouth agape, then began to laugh again.

"O'Brian I do not desire intercourse! Why are you laughing?" I was doubled over now, my eyes watering.

"I know I know, it's fine." I heaved, holding my belly. "There's really nothing to worry about, it was just funny is all, now don't make me explain human humor to you or we'll never reach the elevator."

We lay in our little tent for a while, there was nothing to do. I hadn't thought of rescuing a book or a tablet from the crash when survival had been my only concern. Now I was a little bored, and Beanstalk was not very conversational. Most of my attempts to learn about her and her life were met with monosyllabic replies. She seemed bored too, agitated. Her legs were crossed as she lay down and one clawed foot bobbed in the air rhythmically. The tent was starting to get too cold now, and Beanstalk reached up to turn off her unit.

"The sun is going down," she said. "It's a little early, but we should get ready to sleep."

My heart jumped in my chest as I remembered the close quarters encounter from the previous night, and how good she had looked sunbathing on that plastic tarp, her impressive figure on display. I nodded affirmatively and began removing my clothing, down to the underwear again. Beanstalk did the same, pulling off her tattered shawl to reveal her fiery red hair and firm abs again. My eyes lingered on them, I was dazed for a moment, admiring her midriff and the way her breasts hung in her top, beads of sweat like morning dew on leaves decorated her trim belly. She knew I was looking, but by unspoken agreement looking didn't seem to matter, and it seemed that if I had reacted better to her unsolicited explorations, touching wouldn't either. Did I want to touch her? Her physiology was so enticingly human, as if some unimaginative scifi author had just glued alien parts to the body of a beautiful, athletic woman. Were we even physiologically compatible? What if her kind mated like trout and the male just released his seed onto a clutch of eggs?

That train of thought was broken as Beanstalk beckoned to me, and I awkwardly scooted into her embrace. Like the night before we piled on insulating blankets and squeezed together, as if two caterpillars were sharing one cocoon. Somehow her multi-limbed embrace was relaxing, like being held by two people at the same time. Again my head was pushed up against the nape of her slender neck with light pressure from one of her hands. I squirmed as she stroked my hair gently, running her fingers through it, massaging my scalp with her dull claws. She must have felt my wriggling because she pulled me tighter, pressing me up against her firm body.

"O'Brian..." she breathed into my ear, her voice soft and low. The sensation of her warm breath tickled my ear and sent a shiver down my spine. "What if I wanted intercourse? How would you do it?"

I began to get hard despite myself, the bulge and heat impossible to hide in such a compromised position. Her words blanked my mind, and I stammered a reply.

"W-What do you mean?"

"You like me, don't you?" She whispered into my ear, her mouth barely an inch away from it. "You were watching me, while I was sunbathing, your..." She reached down with one of her lower arms and gently squeezed the bulge in my shorts, making me buck, but she had already closed her grip around me and held me in a vice so I couldn't pull away. "This is full of blood, I can feel your heat, and ours work the same way..."

I was caught, my face was now burning, my heart was beating like a drum pumping warm blood to my loins and she could feel everything. She squeezed my bulge again and I shuddered involuntarily, feeling my legs go weak. She pressed my face into her neck and sighed, seeming to enjoy the sensation of warmth from my cheeks. "You're so much warmer this way. You're not just keeping me alive, it's soothing, relieving." I felt a hand on my face, as she turned it up to look down at me, her dark eyes unreadable. "Why are you quiet? Do you want me?"

"I do..." I replied awkwardly, I was not used to this. While I wasn't in peak physical condition after my recent four month cargo run, I had never had problems with women before, I was of above average height, well built, and all it usually took was spending a few credits on drinks to get a girl back to the crash couch on my hauler. I was not accustomed to being led like this, and her penetrating gaze was making me feel oddly compliant. She was so much larger than me, and obviously stronger, I felt as if I didn't have a choice but to go with it.

I felt a meaty thigh rise to my waist, and her lithe leg hooked around my backside, squeezing me up against her stomach. My now raging erection pressed against her bunched abdominal muscles, slick with the day's sudor. I wanted desperately to grind against them but she held me in her grip, controlling my movement and not letting me. Her soft thigh was pressing against my hip, she had one hand in my hair, continuing her slow massage, and now her other hands wandered down my back and over my shoulders, drawing red streaks in my skin with her not-quite-sharp claws.

The sensation was unbearable, but in her firm grip I could neither pull away to relieve it, nor press closer. She kept me like this for some minutes, running those claws lightly all over my body, seeming to enjoy my impotent floundering and gasping. The pressure of those abs on my penis was driving me insane, a thin barrier of fabric separating me from her smooth skin. Her fruity smell swamped my senses and I mouthed her sinuous neck, the salty, somewhat metallic taste of her tickling my tongue. She seemed to enjoy this and released me somewhat, and my hands ran down her back and to her butt, which was almost out of reach due to our size difference. My fingers gliding on her slick skin, I pushed into her loincloth and grabbed a handful of her ass. It was taut and bouncy, a layer of soft fat, and below it solid muscle.

As I squeezed and mashed, she began to writhe against me.

"Enough of that." She moaned, and flipped over on top of me, straddling me. With her lower set of arms she pinned mine to the ground. Now I truly appreciated her weight and size as she perched over me, those supple thighs the length of my arms squashing me like a hotdog in a purple bun. As she raised her torso into the air the blankets fell away. With her other pair of arms she removed her top, her large rounded globes dropping heavily as she removed their support.

"Ours work the same way..." I whispered, my eyes lingering on them. She smiled and dropped them down on my face, with a weight that almost hurt. Their soft, memory-foam warmth covered my eyes, and she squeezed them together, suffocating me. I began to wriggle and protest as a touch of panic began to rise in my mind, and she released me, giggling.

I was worried momentarily, she seemed to have a sadistic streak, perhaps it was my smaller size that made her think she could fuck with me like that? Before I could ponder the thought any further she hooked a hand behind my head and brought me half way up to her face, meeting me with a forceful kiss. Her flushed purple lips met mine and the long, sinuous tongue I had seen her use to drink from my canteen slipped into my mouth. It was surprisingly thick, meaty and slimy in texture, it tasted like copper as she coiled it around inside my head, exploring me and wrapping it around my tongue.

This placated me, my brain began to fizz like a soft drink and I felt myself relaxing and growing compliant as her winding appendage grazed my esophagus. After a few moments she pulled away, her lips separating from mine with a wet smack and her tongue, now slick with our combined saliva, coiled back into her head like a strand of thick spaghetti. She gently lowered my head back down to the ground and loomed over me, seeming to consider something, her mesmerizing tongue occasionally flicking out to wet her full lips.

She was still on top of me, her pubic bone pressing down on my erection, with two of her four arms leaning on my chest, pressing me down as if I were a prey animal that might bolt before she could have her fun. As I watched her, she began to shift, and I felt her bulk move off my groin and down my body, those soft hands sliding over my skin as she went. She crawled down the length of my body like something from a horror movie, her moving limbs bringing to mind images of giant spiders in the low light. I guessed where she was headed and immediately tensed up. On her knees and supporting herself with her two upper arms, the lower ones deftly slid off my underwear and my erection bounced up to meet her. If it's size disappointed her, it didn't show in her expression, as a large, disturbingly toothy grin spread across her face, and her heavy breathing tickled the now exposed head of my penis. She glanced up at me, as if asking permission, and I nodded almost imperceptibly. She gripped my shaft in her hands.

"It's on fire!" She exclaimed, shocked at the heat my member was producing. "This is my favorite part so far!" I squirmed as she squeezed, testing the rigidity of the unfamiliar organ. "Does this hurt?"

"No, that's good..." I gasped. "Go up and down." At this she began to pump slowly with both hands, watching me to measure my reaction. Her grip was firm, but slow, and each motion of her hands sent a lightning bolt of pleasure up my spine. I raised my arms to cover my face as I writhed back and forth, trying to block out as much sensory information as possible to prevent an overload. I felt something warm and wet wrap around me, and glanced under an arm to see her meaty tongue coiling out of her mouth and around my penis like a boa constrictor. It tied around my glans like a noose, it's slimy coils flowing over it and massaging the sensitive head. She began to twist her hands in different directions, now slippery with saliva, and the sensations became too much for me. I attempted to hump the air hopelessly, but she used one of her larger upper arms to press my hips to the floor, trapping me in this unbearable bliss. I let out an embarrassing sound not worthy of an adult male, and seeing my reaction, she strangled my dick her with ropy tongue, forcing out every last drop of my orgasm. Her squeezing became rhythmic and her hands milked me, her every motion compelling another shockwave to flow through my spasming body. What could only have been 30 seconds of shuddering joy felt like 30 minutes, after which I collapsed into a dazed heap, my muscles aching, and Beanstalk crawled slowly up my body to drape herself over me again. I rewarded her with a grateful kiss, I tasted myself on her tongue but I didn't care. The kiss was long and impossibly deep, her lower hands cupping my face, enjoying the heat radiating from my cheeks.

I was embarrassed, my face could have boiled water. No girl had ever made me feel like that before, I considered myself a tough customer, and until now a dominant lover, but as she cradled my face in her soft hands that all melted away, and my mind went blank. All I could think of was the afterglow assaulting my senses and her large lips pressing awkwardly against mine, that tongue of hers worming it's way around, sending shivers down my spine.

I broke off the kiss and mouthed her neck again, which she seemed to enjoy, she pressed my head against her nape with a large hand and crooned as I traced a tendon with my tongue. After a few moments she abruptly pushed me down flat, and eyed me with a predatory smile.

"My turn."

She stood crouched over me in the enclosed space, and used her lower arms to untie her loincloth, but as it fell away whatever it was hiding was not visible at my prone angle in the low light. I felt a burst of apprehension tickle my mind, what did she have down there? Was I about to have a very bad time? She crawled over me again on all fours like a monstrous insect, her lesser arms caressing my face as she came to sit on my chest, her firm, gigantic thighs sandwiching my head.

"Use your tongue." She demanded, and I glanced down to see her alien labia, like a fleshy flower with four petals a bruised purple in color, unfurl and leak a viscous, clear fluid in anticipation. Before I could protest she slid down my chest, and perched on my face, her massive weight pressing my mouth against her. Her huge, soft butt was crushing my torso. Wet fluid leaked around my mouth, and that strong fruity odor permeated my senses. Her labia, which seemed almost prehensile, met my lips like a sordid kiss, and I felt her velvety thighs glance my cheeks. Compliant, I explored with my tongue, tracing the folds. She tasted metallic, slightly salty, but not unpleasant. As I forced my tongue deeper inside her, I felt her thighs squeeze my head, vice-like, as she tensed and flexed from the stimulation.

I peeked over her mound to see those taught abdominal muscles bunching and spasming, beads of sweat rolling down towards me. I brought my arms up to grab some more handfuls of butt now it was within easier reach, I ran my hands over the glass-smooth skin of her legs and dared to follow the depressions of her abs with questing fingers.

She writhed and ground her crotch against my tongue, trying to push me deeper, her size and weight were alarming, I was worried that in her fugue she would suffocate me or crush my head between her thighs like an unfortunate melon.

"Your mouth is so hot." She murmured, her voice cracking. Now two of her hands were on her breasts, mashing and twisting them, deforming the heavy orbs, and the others gripped my hair somewhat painfully, pulling me closer. It was hard to see her face in the darkness but she seemed to be peering down at me. I spluttered a little, trying to come up for air, but her grip on me was strong, if she didn't want me to surface, I wouldn't be breathing any time soon. I decided to get some revenge, and ran my fingernails down her inner thighs, not quite enough to hurt, but enough to leave welts. At this she groaned, a deep rumbling that took me by surprise, calling back to ancient ancestral memories of angry bears lurking just outside the range of camp fires. With a fistful of my hair she jerked my head back, a rope of juice linking my surprised mouth to her flower.

"Don't start a fight you can't win, O'Brian..." She crooned ominously, leaning down to glare into my eyes, but the curl at the edges of her mouth told me this might be a fight I would enjoy losing.

Snekguy
Snekguy
2,785 Followers