Crave Pt. 01

Story Info
She gets unexpected relief after hours of studying.
2.7k words
4.29
18.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had to have been the longest day of my life, studying for finals during my last semester of college. Even though finals were a good three months away I wanted to be prepared and well versed in everything I was about to encounter on my test. The task seemed impossible. My books were stacked alphabetically to what seemed to reach the ceiling. I was overwhelmed and felt a panic attack coming on until I looked up. There was no one around. I don't even think I saw the Librarian. As my hands settled on my neck I pressed my fingers into the back of it trying to massage out the tension. I checked my phone.

"Fuck." I whispered.

It was already 8:00 p.m! No wonder no one was around. It's Friday night and the only nerd left in the library let alone on campus was probably me and the math club. The thought was disturbing so I closed my books and put the few that I was lent back on their respective shelves. I would have given them back to the librarian, but she was no where to be found. Figures. As I gathered my belongings I began to dial my best friends number. We made a promise to each other that if we're ever by ourselves after it gets dark, we'd call each other and stay on the phone until we safely got to where we needed to be. I guess you could call it the millennial's new buddy system.

When he answered I could hear his friends in the background. Of course he was getting ready to go out while I was just now leaving my sanctum for finals.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Just now leaving the library." I heard him chuckle then tell his room-mate that he owed him ten bucks.

"Alright book worm. Enough. I don't care what you do tonight, as long as it involves a blind fold, music, and No, I repeat No damn books." I laugh as I walk down the hall towards my room. "Why don't you come out with me tonight?"

"Ha! I knew that was coming. We'll see." I told him. As I reach for my keys I see someone sitting outside of my neighboring room with his head nestled on his crossed arms, slouched over and buried in his lap. I keep my eyes on him.

"I'm here." I say establishing my safety with my best friend while I stay fixed on the person in the hallway. He responds and encourages me one more time to think about meeting up with him for the night before we hang up.

I look at the guy sitting in the hall and try my best to ignore him. He could be a crazy person, or worse for all I know. As I put the key into the lock I tell myself, "this person does not need your help! They'll be fine. Just turn around and go to your room."

"You ok?" I roll my eyes. Way to go Moron you may have just killed yourself. He looks up and to my surprise I know his face. A colleague of mine, who served as my sober hero from a company party not so long ago. Little did he know that even though I had tried to lure him into coming home with me in my drunken state. I was forever grateful that he didn't. Let's just say if it weren't for him being such a gentleman, Bad things would have occurred that night. I quickly dismiss the ill thoughts of it, as he smiles. He looks relieved to see me as gives a feeble laugh.

"No, the guy I rode with is being a complete anal bead." I laugh at the expression.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Long story short, he got drunk, met a girl, then put me out. Now they're in there...while I sit out here like an idiot." I begin to laugh almost hysterically. He looks at me for a second trying not to smile. "It's not that funny." He adds.

"It's pretty funny." We go back and forth for a mild minute until he starts to laugh realizing his situation is indeed pretty funny. Before I can even think, the words flow out of my mouth like water
"Well you can crash in here if you want. My room mate is staying at her family's house for the weekend. We've got a couch." I shoot him a look and he shoots one right back.

"I mean it's either that or stay out here for God knows how long." WTF? Word vomit at its best right now. Maybe I have been studying to hard. I mean he did help keep me from what could have been a most embarrassing for the rest of my life night. He looks at me and I know I have been in thought for to long. I shake my head, with a grin and unlock the door. My room mate must have been here not to long ago because the apartment smells of lavender. I wasn't sure if the scent bothered him or not, but I loved it. I turn on the lights revealing and apologizing at the same time, for any mess we may have forgotten to clean in the last few hours. I take his coat and let him know where it will be if he decides he needs to leave at anytime during the night. As I walk into the kitchen I encourage him to turn on the television. The silence is awkward, and I don't want him to hear the bones in my toes click. The t.v. is on and I look in the refrigerator for something other than beer, or wine.

"I would offer you something to drink, but all I've got is beer and wine..and I remembered you.." As I stand up he is standing at the threshold of the kitchen.

"Beer is good." I'm startled by his presence and surprised by his response.

"Don't drink... you scared me" I finish as I smile and brush it off handing him a beer. He pops the top, watching me as a pour out a not so insecure glass of wine.

"Sorry... You alright?" He ask referring to the size of the glass and the amount I poured. I don't remember him being the least bit concerned with my drinking before...

"I deserve this. It has been a very very long week." I take a drink as does he.

"I don't doubt it" I give an awkward smile and walk into the living room, taking another long taste of my wine. I sit on the couch and watch him sit down. The thought of him in my room alone with me makes me smile. I'd thought about him in similar moments like this, but never thought of acting on it. Besides he was to cool for me anyway. I loved to read and have my head in the books while he clearly was tatted up and had the mysterious, bad boy look going for him. These might have been some of the intriguing yet shallow reasons for why I was attracted to him. That, and he was pretty hot.

We talked for a while, discussing small bits of work, his night's events versus mine and finally the awkward and some what pleasant moments of the night he unintentionally saved me from not only myself but the grips of others. By this time I was half way through my deep glass and feeling a slight buzz. Did he look this good in the hallway? I laughed at my thoughts. The little voice in me responded with a devilish grin and a quick and subtle of course he did. At that moment I feel a tension I haven't felt in a while start to sprout in the lower part of my abdomen. I put my glass down and dismiss her as I stand up.

"where are you going?"

"Shower." After all that talking the only word you can think of is shower? I smile. and come up with a better and more complete sentence. "I'm going to go take a shower." He smiles. "I'll be back, you can use my room-mates bathroom if you need to." He agree's then turns around to down the rest of his beer.

When I reach my room, I quickly and quietly close the door. I am almost out of breath, as my mind races with thoughts of him. I should have taken my glass with me. I smile stepping into my bathroom and looking at myself in the mirror, before I turn the shower on. As I clip my hair up and unbutton my blouse my imagination begins to run. It is now his hands instead of mine that undo each button. His mouth on my neck. I open my eyes revealing only my reflection.

"A cold shower might work better." I tell myself as I step in. Instead the water is hot and I try to keep my thoughts from wandering into a filthy excitement as to not promote the lingering of being in the shower for more than fifteen minutes.

After drying myself off I felt a lot better. I put on some lotion and my favorite oversized shirt. In the middle of me buttoning it up he knocks at my door. Without hesitation I open it and we are face to face. I wondered if he might need something else, but before I open my mouth to speak I'm addressed by him putting his lips to mine. I don't know how long the kiss last, but when he is done I finally open my eyes. This time when I look in the mirror my reflection has company, and he is standing behind me unclipping my hair. He moves it to the opposite side revealing my neck planting on it long kisses. His thumb moves down the center of my chest as he finishes where I left off, slowly undoing every button that's left on my shirt. I question nothing he does and try to be ready for anything. I don't know how he's keeping his composure, but I can feel the anxiety begin to dance it's way into my abdomen once again, and all I can think of is him taking me on the floor right there and having his way with me, as if the moment will never happen again. But to my dismay he doesn't flinch. Instead he brings my lips to his and dips his tongue into my mouth undoing the last button. I breathe deep breaking from him but still he doesn't flinch. Instead he stares at me through the mirror for a while watching my every reaction as his hands steadily move across my stomach. My breathing grows deeper right before his finger tips creep between my thighs and suddenly standstill. I'm floored by his action and my eagerness leaves me guessing.

"Do you want me to stop?" He ask. His words dig into me like warm glass and I am speechless. Say no. shake your head. Something. But nothing comes out. I feel him place a small force of pressure in between my legs teasing me. My eyes light up as if he hit the "ON" switch for my tongue and the words No quietly spill out of my mouth.

"Good." His tone is deep and united with his response as he turns me around to face him and backs me into the wall. His composure is no longer holding him and a frenzy of impolite touches and kissing start to take over between us. I unbutton his pants, pulling his boxes down with them, as he steps out of them revealing how much he wants me. The thought makes me smile. He forcefully pins my hands together in one of his to the wall, while he massages between my legs. His eyes show a small hint of pleasure at how wet I am, while his smile reveals the rest. The frenzied kisses suddenly come to a stop and he looks directly into my eyes. He wants to watch my every reply to his touch and make sure that I know that he's in control of my pleasure from this moment on. Which is more than ok by me. He looks as though he is craving the dominance. So I surrender, as he raises me up and my legs wrap around him and without warning I feel a volt of an almost discomfort shoot through me. I don't know rather to gasp or moan, but either way his body feels good and his rhythmic thrust even better. I am pinned between his body and the wall with no options but to take him. He is slightly aggressive yet catering as he pulls me from the wall and lays me on my bed. His strokes become, deeper, slower, harder and more intense. I can hear him moaning as mine match his every thrust. He kisses me again turning my loud pants into very subtle melodic groans. There is a moment where he speeds up and I can feel my body about to give in until he slows down again and whispers in my ear with that same tone.

"Not yet." More? ...More. I gather my thoughts and try to slow down the feeling. "When I say." A slow thrust and I grab his back with one hand. Another slow but harder thrust comes from him. " Only, when I say." His assertive and meticulous tone of confidence only makes it that much harder to not completely fold. He continues and I grab the sheets with my other hand. This pattern of slow, slow and hard, continues over and over and over again, until I don't think I can take it much longer. I part my lips and almost plead for my body's relief until he kisses me and I hear a moan from him. I open my eyes and they meet with his as a smile washes over his face and the wicked word "Now" creeps out of his mouth. He watches me as I hear myself moan with him following. His head is bowed with his back arched for a while. I run my fingers through his hair then down to the side of his face. His lips kiss my palm and he stares at me. His eyes squint accompanied by a sweet but dangerous smile. I'm paralyzed with every breath I try to catch, why am I so nervous? Thoughts that don't make any sense run through my head. He doesn't move, still connected and quiet. He stares. I open my mouth to speak but...

"Are you ok?" His voice is calm and mesmerizingly sincere. My body eases and a small smile collects on my face.

"Yeah." I answer back in a similar tone. He looks me over and brushes his thumb to my lips.

"Did I hurt you?" He whispers. I shake my head and respond again in a similar tone.

"...Not to much." The next moments feel like they're going in slow motion as he gives me a slow and mild thrust studying my face. I close my eyes and take a very deep breath, before I am kissed and he slips out of me. My eyes open as I am met with a slight pain and disappointment. He sits at the edge of the bed then stands up heading towards the door. I'm confused and on the verge of anger without real reason before I speak.

"What's wrong?" He stops in mid step turning his head towards me without completely looking back. I can't see his eyes but his body language is more than enough. He smiles with a slight laugh, shaking his head.

"Nothing." Relief. I sink into the bed and smile, as he continues in his sentence still barely facing me. "I'm gonna want you again, in a little while. Soon. So if you're tired I suggest you sleep." His voice is a matter of fact and alluringly sexy at the same time. "I'll bring you water then, wake you up when I'm ready." He turns the light out and before I know it I am asleep.