Craving

Story Info
Master has another lesson for her
1.6k words
3.69
44k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though her back was turned, she knew He was there. Instantly she dropped to her knees and said, "You have need of me Master?" her back was straight her legs parted slightly with her hands on her thighs, palm up. she looked forward with her chin held high in pride for she belonged to Him.

"Yes My pet. I have a great need for you." then He spoke the words that she always longs to hear Him say. "By My side pet."

she quickly stood up and very quietly turned around, dropped her gaze just below his and moved with a gently grace across the room. Dropping down to her knees she resumed her given position next to her Master.

He was a regal looking Man that stood just about six feet. His broad shoulders and strong posture conveyed his confidence and demeanor. A very powerful presence was always the first impression He gave whenever He was introduced to other Dominants or submissives. In

the time that she knew Him He showed her the height of His power and tenderness of His love. She would never hesitate to serve Him, not now, not ever.

"Please go change into your maroon kimono, My pet."

"Yes Master." she spoke, and then moved quickly into the bedchamber. her maroon kimono was used for one specific thing; it was her training outfit.

When he first found her she wore it almost all the time. Over the coarse of a few months she had learned the way he liked things done. How his food was to be served, how his bed was to be laid out and how she was to serve his guests when they came over for a visit. she lived and breathed for His pleasure and His alone.

Standing in front of the full-length mirror she removed her day cloths, which consisted of a very comfortable pair of slacks and loose fitting shirt. He requested that she wear nothing under her kimono, so her bra and panties were removed as well. As she slipped the kimono

on it brushed along her skin sending goose bumps. Once it was on and in place she stepped into the silk slippers, before wrapping her hair up in a bun nice and neat.

He was just about to see what was keeping her when she walked in and knelt down at his side. His instructions were very clear to her so her previous lessons sank in and would always remain with her. Rarely did he have to correct her actions.

"i have prepared, and i await Your command." her voice was soft and controlled.

"I am pleased with your progress little one, and today I hope to further that along even more. Are you prepared to obey My wishes?" he placed his hand on her head in a show of affection.

"Yes, Master. i am here to serve You. i am here to please You."

"you do please Me, My pet."

Welling up with pride she solidified her posture and smiled softly. All she ever longed for was to serve Him, to please Him, to love Him.

"My thoughts have been of you all day pet. I have waited to share something with you and I have decided that now is the time." He motioned for her to stand and follow. Willingly she stood up and hovered at his side as if she were attached by an unseen line. Down the hallway and into His study, He closed the door and dimmed the lights.

"Please kneel down in front of me."

Silently she turned, faced him and kneeled.

"Do not do anything I do not tell you to do, is that understood?"

"Yes, Master. I only do what I am told, no more, no less."

His hand reached out and he lifted her chin. "you are very precious to Me, My pet."

She smiled up at him.

"Please remove My clothing, Pet."

Reaching up she removed his belt then undoing his pants she let them fall to the ground and helped him step out. Carefully she folded them and placed them lovingly on the chair by the window. Standing she unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off of his strong form. Without

hesitation, she folded his shirt and laid it on top of his pants. One sock at a time and finally slipped his underwear down and put them next to the rest. Immediately back to her original position kneeling

in front of him.

She took a moment to admire his strong form. Wide shoulders, strong legs and the dimple in His chin always made her smile. The desire to reach out and touch His skin was very strong, but she knew better than to do something she was not told to do. He was in control and she wanted it that way.

Again his hand reached out and caressed her face. "I crave your warmth My pet."

"i am Yours Master."

"Good girl." lovingly he stroked her cheek and proceeded with his lesson.

"Open your mouth girl."

Slowly she parted her lips as he held the tip of his flesh against them. "Allow your tongue to caress the underside of My shaft." His hand moved from her cheek to her hair. Pushing His fingers through He gently took hold and controlled her movement. she gave in to

his control, like she always had. This was how it was suppose to be.

"Very good, now take me all the way to the back of your throat."

Opening up herself a little more she took him all the way in until his balls rested against her face. He held it there for a moment flexing his erection to make the tip swell up and fill her mouth.

"Just let it slide, My pet." He pulled his hips back and stopped just at the tip reached her lips, then slid it all the way back in again. He stopped for a brief second before doing it again.

"That's it, My pet. Place your hands up on My hips and then slide them back to My ass love."

Ever since He walked through that door, all she craved was His touch and the ability to touch Him. His control was total. Her warm hands touched the tops of his thighs and stopped for a moment to feel the contour of his hips. He slowly released her hair once her hands

were firmly in place holding his firm ass. He stood his ground firmly. As she moved her head forward and back she could feel his pulse beating along the length of his shaft.

"Good girl." he moaned. "Nice long strokes." again he let out a long low moan.

Picking up the pace she sunk her fingers into His flesh, aiding her with leverage.

To the base and back she moved, pulling herself in and then pushing herself back. Long and fast she moved with nothing going through her head but the want and the need to please Him.

"Look up at Me."

Lifting up she made eye contact with him. He smiled to knowledge His love for her. He enjoyed watching as His shaft slid in and out. It glistened from the warmth and wetness of her mouth.

"Ohhh... I am getting close, don't stop," he moaned again louder this time. His ass clenched getting tighter, pushing against her fingers as they dug into his flesh. "I crave to make

love to your mouth. you are so warm and wet."

Faster now sliding up and down, she could taste his flesh fill every part of her mouth. Rhythmically his balls slapped against her chin with every thrust. "Uhhh... " he gasped. she applied more pressure around His shaft making it a little tighter. "Ahhh... that's

it My pet, I am going to fill your mouth." His body shuddered at the first wave of release.

"Ohhh.. yes My pet." he gasped. "Open your mouth wide and hold your tongue out."

He wrapped his hand around his shaft and quickly stroked it up and down as his cum shot out hitting her tongue. It washed over her gums as he painted the inside of her mouth with his expulsion.

"Do not swallow that. Hold it in your mouth."

Squeezing his sack and pushing up on His shaft He watched the last few drops fall onto the tip of her tongue. Resting back on her heels she obeyed His every wish holding his seed inside and

even though she was tempted she would not swallow it.

"Stand pet."

Almost as quick as He said it she was up on her feet and gazing up at him.

Reaching out he pulled her close and brushed his hand along her cheek. He heart beat faster at his touch, and she could feel her own wetness swelling inside of her. Her legs rubbed together and she

was amazed at how wet her thighs were. Leaning down he put his face to hers. She could feel his soft warm breath.

"Now, kiss Me."

She melted as their lips met. He pushed His lips against hers and gently ran His tongue along the rim of her mouth. Pulling her lower lip in He sucked on it before forcing her mouth open in a deep passionate kiss. He intertwined his tongue with hers sharing His fluid

with her, practically pulling her off of her feet. she floated up into His arms. Never before has she shared such an intimate moment with a man.

He pulled back as they each swallowed the remaining fluid.

"I hope always to be a part of you as you will always be a part of Me. I cherish your gift of submission to me, and I will always cherish you My pet."

He wrapped his arms around her protectively, holding her against his bare chest. She allowed herself to be pulled and she rested her head on his chest. Never did she think her love

could be so complete as it was now.