Craving Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to see her coming around the corner carrying two tall glasses of water. I studied her from head to toe, committing to memory as much as possible. The shape of her feet in their glossy, black heels, the veins extending over her instep, the way her ankles appeared to cross with each step, the definition in her shins, the widening of her thighs and the heavenly crest of her hips. I studied the way her hips rotated when she walked, the accompanying extension and contraction of her waist, the slight shifting of her breasts under her shirt, the shadows created by her clavicles and the musculature of her neck, the way her exquisite brown curls flowed down her shoulders and, most of all, the soul-melting expression on her face.

"Here you go." She offered me one of the glasses and I gratefully accepted. I turned my body to face her and quickly gulped a few sips of water before being forced to stop by the threatening brain freeze.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure." Our eyes glued to one another, she stepped forward and placed a hand on my cheek, caressing gently with her thumb. I leaned in and kissed her as tenderly as I could. I was intoxicated by the way her full lips covered mine and I again found myself wishing it were possible to keep that sensation forever. I took my time breaking the kiss, as did she in opening her eyes. I noticed what astonishing eye lashes she had. When her eyes opened, she smiled warmly and her hand slid from my cheek, down my neck and rested on my shoulder.

"Are you hungry?" Her voice quivered a little. A mischievous smile spread from ear to ear on my face and she immediately laughed. "I mean, do you want food?"

"Do you?" I asked. Food was the farthest thing from my mind, despite not having eaten (food) since breakfast.

"I do, but I don't really have anything in the house. When I'm on my own I usually just order in. Would that be okay?" She asked as her fingers pulled on the edge of my collar.

"Mhm."

"Okay." She whispered and kissed me lightly before walking to the table where she had left her purse. Putting her glass on the table, she stepped out of her shoes and began rummaging through her purse again. I imagined she was looking for her phone. I quietly made my way up behind her and slid my arms around her waist and pulled her close while she searched for her phone. I rested my chin on her shoulder which was now a comfortable reach without those heels. "Do you like Italian?" She asked, tilting her head slightly in my direction and pulling her phone from her purse.

"Yes." I whispered into her ear before kissing just behind it. She exhaled loudly and her head rolled backwards. I put my glass on the table next to hers. I placed soft kisses and licks up and down her neck and my finger tips dragged across her stomach. As I continued to kiss her silky skin I watched her open her contacts list and wondered how often she was on her own that the number was saved on her phone. I moved my lips back up to her ear and gently pulled the lobe between my lips and sucked. She gasped and swallowed hard as my kisses continued along her jaw line. Lana turned her head sideways and harshly pushed her lips to mine. Her body leaned back into mine and her kisses portrayed her hunger.

She forced my lips apart and her tongue invaded my mouth. She caressed and sucked on my tongue while her breathing grew ragged. My hands moved to untuck her blouse and make their way underneath it to hold and massage her bra-clad breasts. When my fingers made contact with her breasts, the kiss was broken and her head was thrown back to rest upon my shoulder. Before my lips returned to her neck, I noticed that her fingers had stopped scrolling through her phone. Her hands held mine as they massaged her breasts, her moans increasing in volume. I bit lightly into the flesh of her neck in an effort to distract her as my right hand left its post and travelled behind her to discreetly unzip her skirt. When its mission was complete it, it set about sneaking down the front of her skirt and under the lacy thong. This was not completed as discreetly as I had hoped, though.

"Oh god." She moaned breathlessly. Her hands remained covering mine in their ministrations. My left hand squeezed and kneaded her breasts as the fingers on my right hand slipped back and forth between her lips. Her hips rocked against my fingers and she turned her head and kissed me again, breathing heavily against my cheek. "Lia..." She whispered as she gripped and pulled my hand from her skirt. She turned in my arms and draped her arms over my shoulders. I held her to me tightly and kissed her slowly but firmly. The pressure of her breasts pressing against mine was delicious. "Lia..." she pulled back slightly and looked at me. She whispered "I know how this sounds but..." She paused as though searching for the right words. "Will you make love to me?" Her eyes were wide with a mixture of anxiety and anticipation. When I didn't answer fast enough her eyes sunk to the ground, "I know it's stupid. I just want..."

Her words were drowned with a kiss, she didn't need to finish that sentence. My lips embraced hers and the fullness of them inflamed my desire, my hands ran the length and breadth of her back wishing they could pull her closer than was physically possible. Her breasts began to rub up and down mine as her breathing grew deep and laboured. Her hands began to fumble through my hair, scrunching the red tresses in her fists, as our tongues danced. "I thought you wanted food." I taunted with a devious smile.

"It can wait." She pulled my head toward her and covered my lips with her own. Her fingers traced gently down my neck and across my shoulders. She leaned harder into me and tucked my hair behind my ears as my tongue teased hers. Sighing deeply, she moaned into my mouth and pulled my head to her once again. Sucking softly on her bottom lip, I broke the kiss and, swallowing hard, looked into her hazel eyes.

"Where's your bedroom?" I asked as her hands moved to grip my shirt.

"Upstairs." She kissed me tenderly, "Follow me."

She slowly took my left hand and lead me to the same hallway that she had disappeared down to get the water. At the end of the hallway was a curved staircase that lead to the upper floor. She escorted me into the first room on the left and a shy smile crept across her face as she closed the door behind me. She flipped the light switch on and two lantern style lights flicked on at either side of the head of the bed. I stood in amazement as I surveyed the room, it was any romantic's daydream. The walls were a deep red and occasionally sported an abstract painting. The bedding was a soft cream colour and patterned, red throw pillows and a red, striped throw complimented the scheme. There wasn't much furniture but I attributed that to the walk in closet to my right. I also noticed an en suite bathroom but couldn't see much in the darkness.

Lana was biting her lip when she slipped around me and slowly moved to the foot of the bed, she turned to look at me and swayed subtly from side to side as she waited for me. I studied her again. Her feet were crossed at the ankles, her picture widened and narrowed as she twisted slightly from side to side, her arms were crossed loosely over her midsection and her head was tilted to the left. She flushed and giggled under my inspecting gaze. She held my stare as her fingers began to slowly unbutton her blouse and I was only able to stop myself from watching her fingers until she reached the third button. From that point they pulled my focus like magnets to each teasing snap of the material as a button was pulled through it. My heart pounded as she showed me there was only one button left. With a devious smile she turned away from me and opened the last button, pulling the bottom edges of the shirt wide open to each side and smirking back at me over her shoulder. She had won again.

She reached up and ran her fingers through her long hair, flicking it back at me. I couldn't stop my feet from moving forward. I moved behind her as quietly as I could, pulled her hair over her right shoulder and softly kissed the back of her neck. I pulled her shirt back enough to expose her shoulder and showered every inch I could reach with kisses. Lana turned her head towards me and I kissed her hungrily before moving her shirt down her arms and following it with my lips. Her skin was marvellous. Once she had been relieved of her shirt, my lips lingered just above her skirt, kissing over her spine and licking across to her sides which I then discovered were ticklish. My fingers ran up the sides of her legs and came together at the top of the skirt to pull the zipper the rest of the way down as slowly as they could bring themselves to. The skirt fell slower than I would have believed was possible as my lips and tongue explored the glorious curvature of her derrière. Her body quivered lightly as my tongue explored the length of the material dividing the two globes.

I kissed my way down her left leg as I removed the skirt and then made my way back up her right leg, pausing a moment to worship her ass again and bringing my hands in on the ministrations. I kissed, squeezed and massaged her until her hands were dropped to the bed and her hips were rolling against my lips and hands. I firmly pressed my flattened tongue against her pussy and teased her through her thong. I rose to my feet and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her upright as I ran my tongue up the length of her spine and my lips came to rest in the nape of her neck. She sighed deeply and turned around in my arms. With her fingers on my jaw, she traced her thumb across my lips and I kissed its tip. She raised her head to mine and kissed me deeply. Her fingers mapped out the contours of the front and back of my neck, her touch so tender that my stomach fluttered. I slid the strap of her bra off her right shoulder and kissed the soft skin as her hands travelled down my sides and untucked my shirt. She didn't bother unbuttoning it and lifted it up my chest and over my head.

I slid the straps of her bra down the remaining length of her arms and reached behind her to unclasp it and toss it to the floor. I pulled her body close and indulged in the feeling of her warm chest crammed against mine. Our foreheads rested against one another as Lana repeatedly ran her fingers through my hair, balling it in her fists and letting it loose again. As she softly pulled me in to another kiss my hands soothingly caressed her back before slyly gliding down over her all-conquering ass. Placing a hand just underneath each cheek, I squeezed and pulled on the firm flesh lifting her onto her toes and making her press harder into my body. She moaned into the kiss and her grip on my hair tightened again. I hooked my thumbs under the waistband of that little black thong and got down on my knees as I took my time pulling them down her long legs.

"Why don't you lie down." I whispered after kissing my way back to her throat. She nervously bit her bottom lip and turned away to crawl to the centre of the bed. I couldn't hold back the crooked smile that spread across my face as I watched her move on her hands and knees away from me. I swallowed my smile when she turned to look at me and lay back in the ocean of pillows. I examined the deity's form one last time while I still commanded complete control of my senses. As my eyes roamed the expanse, she boldly spread her legs and presented herself to me. The wicked smile she was attempting to conceal betrayed her feigned innocence but again the win was hers and it was my turn to crawl.

I made my way between her inviting thighs and gingerly lowered myself onto her. My weight was supported by my elbows and my pelvis pressed down on hers. I ran my fingers through her hair as I looked into her eyes and her nails lightly dragged up and down my back. I dropped my head and kissed her soft lips tenderly, my tongue slowly licked across her bottom lip and she breathed heavily in my mouth. Her arms moved underneath my body and folded around my neck. I moved my elbows lower and tucked my hands beneath her shoulders, pressing her breasts harder against mine. Lana slid her tongue deeply into my mouth and pulled my shoulders. I tensed my stomach muscles and my pelvis ground against her mound.

"Oh god that feels good." She moaned. I moved against her more deliberately and her kisses grew more passionate and eager. I bent my left knee and moved it beneath her right leg, giving my hips a greater degree of rotation. I rolled my hips against her and shifted my weight to my right elbow as my left hand ran up and down her side. I kissed her slowly but deeply.

Lana began to rock her hips faster against mine and I was left with no choice but to respond in kind. Holding my upper body barely an inch above her I rolled and bucked my hips, grinding my pelvis into hers. Her hands flew up to grab the skin of my shoulder blades and rake her fingernails over it. The sensation set my skin aflame and I trembled from head to toe. The sudden groan that pierced the thickened air told me that the tremble did not escape unnoticed. Her head leapt from the bed in a crusade to capture my lips, her hands reached for my pants and yanked on them roughly.

"Take them off." She commanded sternly as she ground so hard against me that I was lifted from the bed. "Please! Please take them off." She pleaded, "I need to feel you."

Pushing my body upright, I undid my pants and pushed them down to my knees. I leant forward to kiss her again and awkwardly fumbled with my legs to finish removing them. She reached forward, took hold of my hips and pulled them to meet her own. Our bodies had barely touched before she was rubbing against me.

"Sshh..." I slowed my movements and tried to make her open her eyes and look at me. When she did, it was evident that desire was rising quickly within her. "Slow down." I whispered and lightly kissed her lips. "We have time." She smiled at me and swallowed hard. She tucked my hair behind my ears again and caressed my cheeks.

I kissed her again and slowly raised myself onto my knees, tucking them under her thighs. I ran my hands over every part of her body, starting at her neck and working my way down to her feet. I lingered on her thighs, touching up and down their length. Taking hold of her knees I pushed them toward her chest until they were nearly perpendicular with the bed. Holding them there, I lifted my pelvis and tilted it toward her. When I made contact with her slick mound, I brought my hands forward and placed them on the bed by her sides. My pelvic bone lined up perfectly with her erect clit and I slowly ground against her. Her head pushed back into the pillows and she grasped my arms. I slid back and forth against her and almost immediately she moved with me. The friction was exquisite and as her nectar was spread over my bare sex, my body trembled.

I bent forward and we feverishly exchanged kisses as our bodies moved faster against one another. My face hung inches above hers and I watched her eyes fill with desperation and urgency. I was already struggling to hold back my own need for release and writhing faster against her made it the most difficult thing I had ever done. Her hands stretched around me and her nails dug fiercely into my back causing me to thrust sharply into her. She wrenched my body to her own and crushed my lips with a wild kiss. She bucked against me and clawed at my back and shoulders.

"Oh fuck yes, don't stop!" she cried and squeezed her eyes closed.

"Look at me." I pleaded with her and when her eyes lazily opened and met mine, I spread my legs wider apart and ground hard against her.

"Oh god!" she was straining to keep her eyes open. "Oh god!"

"Come for me Lana." I whispered and watched her intently.

"Oh jesus!" She screamed as her climax riveted through her. Her eyes rolled back as her head was forced into the pillows. Her legs enveloped my waist and squeezed so tightly that her hips were hoisted from the bed. Her pussy jutted against me as her body quaked with wave after wave of passion and her shrieks filled more than the air of the bedroom. I held her shoulders and kissed her neck until she collapsed onto the bed in a limp puddle. I carried on kissing and sucking on the blushed skin of her chest and neck until her shaky hands found my head and yanked me into a mind-warping kiss. She was panting into my mouth and her body shivered underneath me. Her tongue zealously probed the depths of my mouth and she sucked on my lips.

"Come here." She said and sat up quickly. She moved her right leg in front of me and pulled on my arms, twisting my body down onto the bed. She used her weight to pin me to the bed as she moved herself between my legs.

"Lana..." Her tongue slid over my burning pussy before I could get another word out. I moaned before I could stop myself and covered my face with my hands as her tongue glided between my lips. My toes curled against the sheets and my hands grabbed the pillows as I tried to steady my breathing. I focused on the ceiling and battled the temptation to clamp my legs shut when her tongue circled my throbbing clit. She sucked on the sensitive nub and I pulled the pillow around my face to stop from yelling.

My body was white hot and nearly vibrating with need and pleasure. I wanted to stop her but couldn't find the strength to willing move to the cause. I was already on the precipice of release and every second was a war to hold it back. Her tongue was possessed and lashed at my clit so hard that I screamed into the pillow and clenched every muscle in my body. Her hand landed on my pelvis and pulled back on the skin to reveal my overly sensitive clit.

"Shit!" I exclaimed as I grabbed her hand and held it to my thigh, knowing any intensification would consume me completely. Her tongue continued to torment me and her hands squeezed and massaged my body. My hips began to undulate against her face despite every effort to stop them. If my blood were any hotter it would have melted the veins that contained it. The hand that was being confined to my thigh broke loose and disappeared behind my leg.

I suddenly became aware of a pair of fingers lingering at my opening. My body propelled itself forward and my hand braced hers harshly. With concerned eyes, she looked up at me. As quickly as the shock had struck me it began to dissipate, her concern did not. With each silent moment her concerned turned to fear. I relaxed my grip on her hand and smiled reassuringly.

"Not that." I whispered softly and leaned forward to kiss her. My taste on her lips was fuel to an already lethal fire. My kisses grew fiercer until she shoved me back down onto the bed and kissed my thigh twice before returning to my pulsating clit. Kissing her had weakened my nearly nonexistent self-control and I resigned myself to my impending peak. Her tongue caressed and teased me with quick, soft flicks. I ran my fingers through her thick her and concentrated on not pulling it.

Her quick, soft flicks became quick and hard. I felt the tension in my body build and breathing became impossible. My body went stiff and I couldn't control its contraction into a fetal position around Lana's head. Every part of me was electrified and burning and my mind went white. When the initial explosion of ecstasy subsided, my body jerked and spasmed from the unrelenting actions of her tongue on my painfully sensitive pearl. I shot up from the bed again to take myself out of her mouth's reach.

I shuffled to my knees and pulled Lana to hers. Before she was completely balanced, my hands grabbed the back of her thighs and yanked her body towards me until she was straddling my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tightly against my quivering body. She showered me in light kisses and weaved her fingers in my hair. When my breathing had slowed she kissed me deeply and swept the sweat-soaked hair from my forehead.