Craving Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our tongues played and wrestled for control, Lana's hips began to roll against me again. I moved my right hand between us and slowly rubbed her pussy. I didn't know what was wetter, Lana or a water park. She began to moan into the kisses and grind herself against my hand. I circled her entrance with my fingers and barely dipped inside her before pulling out. I flicked swiftly over her clit and she jumped in my arms, laughing and playfully pulling my hair. I returned to her dripping centre and shallowly teased her. The frustrated growl that sounded from her throat gave the impression that she wasn't keen on being teased at that moment. An impression that her hard nails bearing down on my skin seemed to confirm. I pulled her bottom lip between my teeth and sucked lightly as I plunged my fingers into her.

"Oh god..." She sighed as her head fell back. "I love those fucking fingers."

I twisted my fingers slowly inside of her and Lana's lips massacred my spirit again. The thick, hot juices pooling in my palm made me dizzy with desire. I curled my fingers against her walls and she squealed against my lips. I gradually increased the rate of my thrusts until Lana was bucking with the same rhythm. My left hand moved down to massage and spread her ass. Her legs tensed and relaxed against my hips and her hard nipples grazed my skin. My palm brushed against her swollen clit with each thrust and I moved to kiss her neck.

"Fuck Baby, yes! Just like that!" She moaned as I began to pull against the front wall. I licked and sucked on the skin of her neck and shoulder as her grip on my shoulders tightened. Lana buried her face in my neck and her muffled moans vibrated against my skin as I fucked her faster. She squirmed in my lap and clung to my shoulders. It took all my strength to hold her in place and keep from tumbling back onto the bed. She began to pant frantically and her body trembled. I felt a stream of thick nectar roll from my palm onto my wrist and I thrust as deeply into her pussy as I could. She screamed in approval and gyrated faster against me.

"God, yes! Make me cum Lia." Her breathing was erratic and her body was more taught than a tightrope. "God Lia, please make me cum." She beseeched.

I forced my fingers into her deeper and faster than I thought I would be able to and the muscles in my arm stung with the extra effort. In a matter of seconds I was rewarded with an untamed scream as her pussy clamped down on my fingers and her body revelled in primal passion.

"Jesus! Fuck!" She shrieked into the room. My fingers were immobilised in her depths but she still rubbed against the palm of my hand and shuddered in the afterglow of her release. Her arms remained a vice grip around my shoulders and her quivering breaths poured over my skin. As she began to calm my fingers were unhappily freed and slipped from their haven to be immediately brought to my mouth. I wickedly smiled as my tongue collected the thick, heady cream from my palm and fingers. As I cleaned my hand, Lana opened her eyes and giggled at what she saw.

"You are so beautiful." I whispered and pulled her into a kiss. My arms closed around her body and squeezed firmly. Her lips melted me yet again and I adhered to them for as long as she let me. She broke the kiss and softly held my face.

"And you..." She looked intently into my eyes, "are so dangerous."