Craving Cock Ch. 2

Story Info
Group decides to have some shower fun.
744 words
3.86
64.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell into a blissful sleep, until I felt a stirring on the bed. I opened my eyes and noticed that Jason was getting out of the bed. I asked where he was going, and he said to take a shower that I was welcome to join him. I told him that I would think about it.

When I heard the water running, I woke Vicky up. She and I talked and decided to go make his day even more interesting than previously. Since we were still naked, we didn't have to worry about taking clothes off. I was the first one in with Jason, and Vicky followed right behind.

The shower was a tight fit for all 3 of us, but we adjusted. Everyone was waiting for someone to make the first move, so I leaned over Vicky's ear and asked her to help me out.

I started stroking Jason's semi-hard cock, and it wasn't long until it was fully erect. I pushed him against the wall and got down on my knees. Vicky also dropped to hers. I started licking the left side of Jason's hard cock. Sliding my tongue up and down his cock, then to his balls. Vicky was doing the same. I started to sucking gently on his balls, and I was caressing them with my tongue. By then Vicky had started to suck the head of his cock.

Jason was trying to face fuck Vicky, but she was just teasing him. Then Vicky and I switched places, and she started sucking on his balls. I started licking all over his cock and cock head. He was breathing so heavily. I saw the first drip of precum and licked it off, then started flicking his head with my tongue. Ever so slowly I slid my lips around his huge cock, and sucked the tip. Gradually I started taking more in, and then even more, until I had all 11 inches in my mouth. My head was bouncing up and down on his cock, and Vicky was just now massaging his balls.

I knew he was close to cumming so I took my mouth off his cock and started stroking him fast. Just when he started cumming, I opened my mouth and let him shoot hot cum in my mouth and on my face, then I aimed at Vicky's face and did the same. The salty cum tasted wonderful. Vicky and I kissed and licked each other's faces clean.

I could tell Vicky was dying to cum, so I teasingly opened her pussy lips with my fingers and slowly started finger fucking her with 3 fingers. She was moaning wildly and playing with her nipples. And she tried desperately to get me to fuck her harder, but I just remained going slow, to build her climax up more.

I looked over at Jason who was already hard again, and I wanted to feel that cock in me, but I wanted to get Vicky off first. I slowly inserted my fist into her soaking wet pussy. She said it hurt and to stop, so I let her get used to the size, then slowly started fist fucking her. I got faster and faster, soon she was cumming so hard she would have fell if Jason wouldn't have caught her.

Vicky was exhausted from that climax, so she went back to the bed, leaving Jason and me in the shower. I told Jason that I wanted him to fuck me right now, so he was more than happy to agree to it. He lifted me up and sat me down on his huge cock, thrusting all the way in at once. I screamed in pleasure, I felt so full. I wrapped my legs around him, and he had me against the wall. Then we started fucking each other with the same perfectly timed strokes. It felt so good, and I told him so. He was close to cumming so he let me down, and told me to get on my knees.

I got down on my knees, and he started shooting his hot thick cum all over my body. It was all over my tits, hair, face, even managed to get some in my mouth.

We finished washing and drying off and went back to the bed to get more sleep. It didn't take me too long to doze off from having had some the hottest sex I could ever imagine.