Craving Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of sight as I approached, sneaking a peek through the open doorway. A bored-looking elderly man was sitting at a desk, typing something on a computer. I readjusted the top over my breasts, held the brochure firmly over my skirt, and stepped in.

The man looked up from his computer, his eyes bulging in shock as he spotted me. I almost turned back at his expression; did I look so bad?

"C-can I help you?" he stammered.

"I need to find Mandy Johnson. Can you give me her class number?"

"I-I'm sorry," he let out. "I can't give out that kind of information."

I bit my lip nervously; I had to get that number! Steeling myself, I put on my most seductive smile, let the brochure fall and put my hands on his desk, leaning down until I was level with his face. One of my breasts popped out, we both went red, but I kept smiling and ignoring it.

"Please," I pleaded in my most seductive voice. "I really, really need it. I won't tell anyone."

His hungry eyes lowered to my breast. He let out a gasp at the obvious finger marks covering it, his eyes jerking back up. He turned an even brighter shade of red.

"L-let me l-look." He turned to his screen, typing furiously.

"Class C-126," he stammered.

"Thank you," I responded, smiling.

I turned my back on him with a little thrill and bent down at the waist, exposing my behind as I took my time picking up the brochure I had let fall earlier. I stood up slowly, put my breast back in my blouse and headed for class C-126 without turning back.

C-122, C- 124... That was it, C-126; Mandy's class. Here I was, standing before the closed door. What should I do? What should I say? I couldn't just barge in looking like I did. Having no time to stand around thinking, I opened the door a crack and, peeking my head in, cleared my throat. Everyone looked toward me.

"Could I see Mandy a minute please?" I asked the professor. "This is important."

I closed the door. I stood in the hall in nervous anticipation, but nothing happened. I was getting impatient and was about to poke my head in again when Mandy stepped out, closing the door behind her.

"What the hell do you..." she started; "why do you have sperm in your hair!?"

She took a step back, looking me up and down. I was itching to check out my hair but didn't dare let go of the pamphlet. She noticed me holding it nervously over my skirt like a shield and grabbed for it, ripping it from my hands.

"What are you hiding? Oh my God! You're such a whore!"

I thought she would mock me like she always did, but she stood there in shock.

"Please Mandy," I begged "Can I have my things back?"

At first she didn't react, I was starting to think she hadn't heard me, but after a moment she started smiling.

"Wait here," she said, "let me get my things."

She went back in class, closing the door behind her. I quickly reached for my hair, combing it with my hands; they came back sticky. What the hell, I wiped them on my skirt. The door opened again. She came out with her bag over her shoulder, closing the door behind her, cutting her teacher off mid-sentence.

"Follow me," she ordered before walking off.

I looked around for the pamphlet and found it ruined on the floor. With a sigh I hurried to catch up, hoping we wouldn't run into someone. We rounded the next corner and when she stopped abruptly I reacted too late and bumped into her back. She turned around looking pissed.

"Hey!" she snapped. "Don't rub your cum all over me! Now strip!"

I couldn't believe my ears; this had to be a joke! She looked at me expectantly, but I wasn't about to strip in school!

I took a step back, looking at her pleadingly. "Please Mandy; don't make me do this..."

She stalked up to me, grabbing my chin painfully and forcing my head up, looking into my eyes.

"I said strip. Do it now or leave."

I had no choice; I nodded and she released me.

Looking around making sure we were alone, I reluctantly untied my blouse and removed it. Not knowing what to do with it I let it fall on the floor. I took a steadying breath and stepped out of my skirt, it too going to the floor.

Mandy leaned down and picked the skirt up, careful not to get her fingers dirty. She took the blouse, wrapping it around the skirt. Great; now it'd probably have sperm on that too. Taking the ball of clothing, she put it into her bag.

I blushed furiously, my heart threatening to come out of my chest as she looked me over critically, raising an eyebrow at my bruised breasts and red nipples, now also hardening rapidly. "Like it rough, don't you? That's good..."

Without warning she turned around and started walking. "Follow me," she said over her shoulder.

I hurried up and followed, begging her to stop this as we walked, but she kept ignoring me. I racked my brain but couldn't figure out where we were going; we seemed to be wandering the hallways aimlessly. At least classes were in progress, but I was still incredibly nervous with every noise making me jump.

We reached an intersection and the inevitable happened; a guy crossed our path from an opposing hallway. I jerked to a stop with a little cry, struggling to cover my nakedness with my hands. He saw us and froze; Mandy didn't seem fazed.

"You!" she nearly shouted at him. "Get your pants down!"

The guy's eyes bulged. He looked at me standing there naked, at Mandy, then at me again.

"You heard me," she demanded. "Get those pants down!"

He looked at me again with a hungry expression, glanced around, then fumbled with his belt, pants falling to his feet.

Mandy turned on me. "On your knees and blow him!"

This was the second time I was asked to blow a stranger today, I thought as I watched his cock harden. But at least this guy was kind of cute. The aching between my legs was reminding me of my own unsatisfied needs. I was on my knees, his cock in my mouth, before I could think.

Mandy laughed at that. "You're an eager cocksucker aren't you? Too bad you suck, if you know what I mean. Lucky for you I'm here to make sure you get it right this time."

I blushed at the taunt, but kept doing my job, bobbing my head back and forth as I sucked his cock, sometimes pulling so I could lick it. My hand had drifted down between my legs and was furiously fingering my clit; I wouldn't last long after having been denied so long. I reached with my other hand and massaged his balls. He started moaning and I knew he wouldn't last much longer. Neither would I.

"Swallow it all up this time," Mandy directed from over my shoulder. "That's how a good little cock-whore like you should do it."

He groaned again and I felt his hot cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed and more came out. I kept swallowing dutifully; I wouldn't spill a drop this time. I'd had enough cum on me for a lifetime. I sucked until he went flaccid, still fingering myself furiously.

He pulled out of my mouth with a satisfied sigh, checked around nervously and pulled his pants up. He looked abashed, not me. I let myself fall on my back, spread my legs wide, closed my eyes and attacked my pussy with both hands. Oh God this was good! I was doing it in front of people; this was so good. I let out a mighty cry of pleasure as I finally climaxed.

I lay down in the hall with my fingers buried in my pussy for I don't know how long, just basking in the afterglow. When a foot poked me in the breast, I opened my eyes. It was Mandy standing over me looking flushed. I couldn't help looking up her skirt at her panties; I had to resist the urge to reach up and touch.

"You want your things back?" she asked, interrupting my thoughts.

I nodded.

"Do everything I say, and maybe at the end of the day I'll let you have your things."

"Yes Mandy," I responded.

She dug in her bag and threw my dirty bundle of clothing on the floor.

"Put something on," she smirked "It's almost lunch time and some of us haven't eaten yet."

12