Crawl Ch. 01

Story Info
Rachel and Jim open up new possibilities.
1.7k words
4.32
13.6k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was living with my best friend and although we were both straight, we would sometimes rent porn and watch it together. On several nights, after smoking a LOT of weed and striking out at the bar, he or I would grab a movie and pop it in the VCR and have our fantasy girlfriends do what we wanted. Most of the time we would go to our separate rooms at some point and I'm sure he did the same thing I did...jack off and cum hard.

One night, I got back before he did and started to watch one of my favorites. I got semi-hard and pulled out my dick and started trying to beat off. I must have drunk too much cuz I wasn't having much luck getting it hard enough that I could cum. Frustrated, I sat there and stroked and watched the movie and at some point, I fell asleep. I woke up later, hand still wrapped around my dick and saw Jim silhouetted against the TV. He had his pants down and was jerking furiously! I was kind of freaked out especially sine he was easily as big as his nickname "beast" implied but didn't know what to do. If I got up, it would have been awkward in the extreme so I pretended to still be asleep and at some time I must have dozed off again. I woke up suddenly when I heard Jim grunt and then felt something hot and wet splash against my dick and hand! I opened my eyes wide and started to yell at him, to ask him what the fuck he thought he was doing but as I opened my mouth to yell at him, he let go with another spurt and it hit me on my chest, chin, and a few drops landed in my mouth!

That's when I did yell and he started laughing so hard that he couldn't stand up and fell next to the TV. I got up, still yelling and went to the bathroom to wash his cum off of me. Jim lay there laughing. When I got back, Jim was asleep. I tried to wake him up but he was gone to the world.

Pissed and somewhat sober, I went upstairs We lived in a basement apartment and the upstairs tenants were 2 ok looking blondes. Kathy was sitting on her back porch (our front porch) drinking a beer when I came out. She asked what the yelling was about and I mumbled something. she offered a beer and we sat there while I got drunk again and she rattled on about her job. At some point, she left and I sat there thinking about what had happened earlier with Jim and I suddenly realized that was finally rock hard.

I staggered back to my room to take care of my erection then to crash, stumbling roughly into Jim causing me to fall into the couch. Jim didn't move. I lay there a few minutes then realized that I could finally jerk off without fear of someone walking in on me while watching a porno in my apartment. I turned the movie back on and sat back to enjoy the show. I was really getting into a scene where two girls were blowing a he cock when Jim rolled over onto his back. I froze and waited. Jim just lay there snoring on the floor I saw his flaccid cock lying against his thigh. I found myself comparing him o the guy in the movie and decided tat Jim was much bigger. I was almost ready to cum when realized that I wasn't watching the movie any more but I was watching the cock in front of me. When it hit me what I was doing, I stopped and couldn't finish. I staggered to bed leaving Jim sleeping on te floor with his huge member stuck to his thigh.

The next morning, I woke Jim up for work. he mumbled some apology about passing out on the floor and didn't seem to remember anything else. I didn't say anything because how do you bring up the fact that he was drunk, jerked off and sprayed me with his cum? anyways, he told me about a couple of girls that he had met and made plans for us that night and I said I was cool with that.

We all went out that night and had a great time...no sex that night but Julie, my girl, was a hot brunette. Full figured but not fat. She had a dazzling smile that caught my attention and her full rack kept it. The four of us dated casually for a while but Julie wouldn't let me do anything other feel her up. One night I went out solo, smoked a joint and drank a little bit and came home late. I staggered into the apartment and saw Jim asleep on the couch, porno playing and his hand was in his sweats. he didn't have a shirt on and I could see half dried puddles of sperm on his hairless chest.

I thought back to that night several weeks ago and thoughts of revenge filled my mind. I stripped off and began jerking for all I was worth. I thought about my hot cum spraying all over Jim's muscled chest and suddenly, my body went hot and my orgasm hit me and I came so hard that I almost went to my knees but I did manage to get a large amount of my cum on Jim's chest and pants but I missed his face. I was kind of pissed about that but I got over it when I realized 2 things, first, Jim was still asleep and had not moved a muscle when my cum hit him and secondly, I was still rock hard. I figured that since I missed his face the first time, I would be sure to hit it the second time. I stroked a little more slowly that time. I used my excess cum and spit to lube my shaft that, while not as thick as Jim's, is longer. I took my time moving my right hand up and down the shaft while my left hand squeezed and pulled my balls. I was just about to cum and had moved closer to Jim's face to be sure I hit it when I heard something behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Rachel, Jim's girlfriend, standing there naked. her short red hair was dripping wet, as was the rest of her body. One of her hands was massaging her almost non-existent breasts and the other was rubbing her crotch.

I stopped stroking stood there stunned and I went limp. I didn't know what to do. She stepped closer and told me that I had better not stop. That I needed to spew my cum all over Jim's face. She told me that Jim had told her all about that night (the bastard!) and that if I didn't keep stroking, she'd tell Julie I was a fag and she'd never let me in her pants. I was freaked out and tried to stammer out something, anything, to try to explain. Rachel didn't want to hear me but did tell me that I had better hurry up. I saw her staring at my cum that was covering Jim and her eyes glazed, she bit here lower lip and then she let out a whimper followed by a soft moan as she came. She slowly sank to her knees and continued to ride her fingers as her orgasm hit her. When she was finished, she looked at me and my limp dick and giggled as she licked her fingers. My mind was reeling thinking that this was some wild wet dream but then she slapped my ass and that convinced me I was awake. I pulled feeble at my flaccid member but wag getting no response.

She smacked my ass again and growled that I had better pay attention and get on with it or she was really going to lay into me and tell Julie but that just made it more difficult to focus on any kind of personal pleasure. She stood up and turned me towards the chair next to Jim and told me to grab the arms and prepare to receive my punishment. Trembling, I did as she told me and then spread my legs wide when she kicked them open. I closed my eyes and tried to brace myself. I felt her hands lightly stroke my ass checks and then lightly spank me. I heard her tell me to hold on tight and I heard her laugh and then I felt her tongue lick my ass crack. 1 time, 2 times, and then a third. she paused and I heard her growls again and then she really dug in. I had never been rimmed before but oh my God it felt good. My limp dick rose and was throbbing in no time. She stopped and looked at my erection and stood up. She told me to get to work and start jacking off. She told me that I better cum a lot and get most of it on Jim's face. Her commands were making my dick even harder.

I was getting close to cumming and the Rachel leaned close and kissed me deeply. her tongue explored my mouth like no other and her lips sucked on my tongue and then she whispered in my ear that I had just kissed my own ass...wasn't it delicious? I came with a yell and I sprayed Jim's face and neck and hair and just as I was finishing, Rachel swooped down and took me in her mouth to suck me clean. when she was done, she kissed me again and forced her spit and my cum into my mouth. She told me to taste it, to savor it and then to swallow it.

I tried to grab her to press her against my body but she scampered away and told me that I didn't deserve to feel her body. she turned and walked down the hall and I stood there panting from the force of my release. I turned back to look at jim but he was still snoring lightly, totally, obliviously, passed out. I looked around and saw my clothes and bent over to pick them up when I heard Rachel's voice say "Crawl"

What else could I do?