Crazy Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers

After our date on Friday, Trudy and I ended up at her dorm and began making out. When it came time that we were going to have sex, Trudy told me she had a surprise for me. She had started taking the pill again the day before and so I wouldn't need a condom. This time making love with her was unbelievable. Just the feel of no condom made a world of difference. I must have come in her three times that night.

We had oral sex but I did that before I put my cock in her. Her pussy was so inviting, all pink and wet. It was probably the best sex I ever had.

Trudy said she was going out with a few of her dorm girlfriends on Saturday and that she would talk with me later next week.

I didn't want to lie to her but we weren't really a couple yet. I almost decided not to go to the Nude Day party, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Hell, it's like Jake says, "You only go around once."

*****

I didn't tell a complete lie to Trudy. I did have a friend's computer to fix. I told Jake I would be at the party but just a little late. He told me not to worry because the party usually went all night.

I stopped by my friend's house to do his computer repair. He had dial-up so it took me a couple of extra hours to get it working properly. When I showed up at Jake's fraternity house, the party was well underway.

There were two changing rooms or should I say clothes removal rooms when you first entered the converted mansion. Damn, there must have been thirty rooms in the place. I removed my clothes and felt rather funny when I entered the hall for the first time.

I couldn't believe it when I saw so many nude bodies. There must have been a hundred or more all partying. After about a half hour, I kind of forgot about being nude since everyone else was too. I honestly have to say that there were several great female bodies but overall, most women look sexier with a hint of clothing. Though I wasn't complaining, that's just my opinion.

I didn't see Jake but a couple of his friends said he was upstairs with a woman. That was no surprise. I got a beer and sat with a few guys where we discussed the female form. We had lots to choose from, since there was probably every shape and type there.

It was the first time that I'd seen Asian and black women naked. It was all there to see from tits to asses, hairy to shaved pussies. It was all quite a sight. I admit that looking at the male form was almost funny. There were guys with small dicks to the large ones, soft to those with a slight hard-on.

I honestly couldn't understand what a woman saw looking at naked males. A dangling cock and a beer belly. Of course, I wasn't into men either. I really did get a kick out of looking at the naked women. It isn't true what they say about women that if they all bent over they would look the same. I didn't see any two that looked similar.

I was thinking of finding a woman to have sex with but for some reason it made me feel that I would be cheating on Trudy. Damn, I guess I would have to see how the night went.

I didn't know hardly anyone but everybody seemed pretty friendly. Someone mentioned that there were mini-parties going on all through the mansion, so I decided to walk around a little and watch some of the action.

The hot tub and outside pool were full of people. You knew there was sex going on in them. I just hoped they had some great filtering systems. Seeing all those couples fucking in public gave me a hard-on. I didn't want to touch it and make it any harder.

One woman came up to me, grabbed hold of it, and rubbed it against her pussy. It startled me, but she laughed and said, "That feels good, if you want more I'll be upstairs." She turned and walked away as I watched her ass as she walked up the stairs.

I couldn't believe she was so forward but I started walking toward the stairs. I had no idea which room she had gone into, so I opened a couple of doors. When I saw people were having sex, I closed them and went to the next. I opened the third door and got the surprise of my life.

On the bed was Trudy on her hands and knees. My brother Jake had his cock in her pumping for all he was worth.

"There you are Ralphie. I was wondering if you ever showed up. You're right about Trudy here, she is one hell of a fuck. I had to feed her a few drinks to loosen her up. Wait a few minutes and you can have your usual sloppy seconds." He had a silly grin on his face.

I didn't know what to say. I saw Trudy's mouth gape open as she looked at me. I honestly have to say my heart dropped and my cock went soft. I was so hurt on the inside.

I finally said, "She was the best I've ever been with. Have fun Jake."

Jake came in her and I noticed he didn't wear a condom. He looked at me and said, "She's on the pill and I ran out of condoms."

As I walked out of the room, I took one last look at Trudy and I saw a tear running down her cheek. Once downstairs, I got dressed and went back to my dorm. Jake had done it to me again. I had only myself to blame. I should never have gotten serious about Trudy. Now I find out she lied to me about going out with her friends unless they were all there also. I didn't know them so maybe she didn't lie.

"Now blue ain't the word for the way that I feel

And the storm's brewing in this heart of mine

This ain't no crazy dream I know that it's real

And you're someone else's love now you're not mine"

Trudy's story:

I grew up in a middle-sized city with wonderful parents. They own and operate three grocery stores. My life was generally school and working at one of the stores. Don't misunderstand me, I loved working there. My parents were great and always allowed me to go to any school events.

I didn't date a lot but I did go to the dances and the prom. I had one boyfriend during my junior and senior year, but we broke up when I left for college.

I have two older brothers who each manage one of dad's stores. One is five years older than I am and the other is three years older. They both went to the local technical college and received Business Management degrees to help run the stores.

My dad asked me if I would like to go to the local college to get an accounting degree and do most of the bookkeeping for the three businesses. Marie has been dad's bookkeeper ever since he opened the first store when I was just a little girl. She was due to retire and dad would need a replacement.

I would only need a two-year degree to learn the basics. My problem was I didn't want to go to the local tech college. I wanted to spread my wings a little. I told my dad and mom that I wanted to go to the university in the much larger city and take classes there. They offered a two-year course in accounting also.

Of course, my parents were afraid of letting their little girl loose in the big world. As I reminded my dad, the school was only two hours away, so it wasn't as if I would never get home. Eventually they agreed to let me go but I had to promise I'd be home some weekends and all holidays.

We all cried the day we packed my things and took them to my dorm room. I kissed my parents goodbye and knew I was on my own for two years. They reminded me that if I ever had a problem, I could always call home.

I wanted to learn a little about life outside the cocoon I lived in. As I mentioned, I only had the one boyfriend and yes, I did have sex with him. It wasn't at all the fairytale sex I thought it would be. It hurt and was over almost before it started.

I didn't want to be a whore or a slut but I was hoping for a couple of sexual encounters before leaving college and starting my life back in my home town. I figured some day I would meet a nice guy, get married and have a family.

My first few months of college were almost all studies. I worked my butt off to adjust. I went home a couple of weekends and helped at one of the stores.

My dorm sisters were all pretty nice. Amy and Jan were my two closest friends at college. They were both a little more knowledgeable about the dating scene than I was, and told me they would take care of me.

After about four months, I went to my first party. It was a bit wilder than the kind back home. Everyone seemed okay but a few were into drugs, so I stayed away from them.

The guys must have all been there to get drunk, laid or both. A couple kept trying to get me into bed. I told them no but they kept bugging me. Finally, I told them to go fuck themselves and they left me alone. Though I wasn't old enough I did have a couple of drinks even though I didn't much care for beer. That night I didn't have sex with anyone.

The next party was a lot nicer. Someone there handed me a pina colada. I liked them but had a few too many, and ended up having sex with a guy. It wasn't any better than before either. I did have sex a couple of other times but nothing worth writing home about.

Before I knew it, my first year was over and I was home for a couple of months. I worked at the store and Marie started showing me what she did. I'd helped her before but now I had to learn it.

My second year of college completely changed my life. I went on a few dates and to a couple of parties. Amy and Jan told me about a special party held at the end of the school year. It was a Nude Day party given at a mansion at one of the other colleges nearby. The three of us weren't complete prudes and made a pact to attend it.

We decided it would be our college day's goodbye party. Something to truly remember. I jumped into my studies making sure to learn all I could. I figured I would give the Nude Day party my last hurrah.

It was nearing the end of the season and I was having some problems with some of the computer programs. A good-looking guy from my class came over and asked if I needed help.

He said he would help me but it would cost me. I was a little pissed that he would charge me for helping me, but the cost was a dinner date. I was flattered. He told me his name was Ralph. We went out and had a great time, laughing and joking, discovering we had a lot in common. We even lived within thirty miles of each other.

After our date, he only kissed me goodnight. He didn't try grabbing my ass or feeling me up. When he asked me out again the following week, I said yes.

It was so much fun to be with Ralph. We realized that my brother played football against his brother in high school. Ralph said he was never big into sports. I told him I really wasn't either. All that was ever on the television at home was one sports program or another. Between dad and my brothers, I never was able to watch what I liked.

We made out a little in the car when he took me back to the dorm. I felt sparks when he touched me. I believe I was falling for him already then. The following week we went out again and I had the dorm to myself. I invited him in and we had sex. I should say we made love because that's what it felt like, only we were still two somewhat strangers.

I told him I was off the pill for a month and he told me that he had condoms. He made wonderful gentle love to my body. It wasn't at all like my old boyfriend or the few guys I was with at college. He gently kissed and massaged my nipples and rubbed my belly.

I couldn't believe it when he gave oral sex to me. It was my first time ever and I came while he was still down there. He then slowly entered me and it felt great. All the pampering and multiple orgasms made this the kind of sex I'd dreamed of finding.

It was odd but neither of us said, "I Love You". I could picture myself with Ralph but we'd only known each other for three weeks.

Looking back, I wish I had said something. It would have saved so much pain and heartache for both of us. Instead he asked me if we could go out the following Friday. He had promised a friend that he would fix his computer on Saturday.

I agreed and we went out and came back to the dorm and I had the best sex of my life. I started back on the pill the day before and told Ralph that he didn't need to use a condom. You should have seen his eyes light up. He went down on me again and made sure I came before he made love to me.

I think we made love at least three times that night. With only two weeks of school left, I was hoping that we would agree to see each other after my graduation. He had another year to go to get his bachelors degree in computers.

What I didn't mention was that Saturday was the day that Amy, Jan and I were going to go to the Nude Day party at the other college. I thought about backing out, but we had planned on going for almost a year. If I had known how Ralph felt about me, I would have never gone. It was the biggest mistake of my life.

Damn, why didn't Ralph and I express our feelings for each other? We would have made such a nice couple. Instead, all hell broke loose. Why was I so stupid?

I told Amy and Jan that I kind of liked a guy named Ralph and we had been dating the last couple of weeks, so I wasn't sure whether I should go to the party or not.

"Trudy, we've been planning on this all year. It was going to be our one time, let it all hang out, remembrance blast. You can't back out now," said Amy.

"Are you in love with this Ralph guy? You've never mentioned him before to us," replied Jan.

"No, I don't know, we only dated a couple of times but he's so nice. I feel like I would be cheating on him."

"Did he say he loves you or that he was into a long term commitment? Come on Trudy, this is the day we've been waiting for. If this Ralph guy cares for you he will still be there next week," exclaimed Amy.

"All right, I'll go. I just hope we don't see anyone we know, especially being naked. I don't know how I could explain that one to my parents."

Jan laughed and said, "If they are there naked, I don't think most of us would want our parents to know. They would have a secret as much as we do."

We went to the mansion where the Nude Day party was. Both men and women greeted us and it didn't seem sleazy at all. They had an undressing room for us to disrobe in and even closets for us to hang up our clothes. I kept my panties on at the beginning of the party, but Amy and Jen went nude right off the bat.

It felt embarrassing at first but then after a few minutes seeing everyone else naked, I felt funny still having my panties on. I might not have a models body but I felt I looked good compared to most of the women I saw. I found myself checking out the packages on the men. It didn't bother me as much as I thought it would since I had seen my older brothers naked a number of times while growing up.

I will say that Ralph had nothing to be ashamed of. Why I was thinking about him when naked men were everywhere is beyond me. I stayed with Amy and Jan for most of the evening. We went in the hot tub and the pool and actually had a good time.

Amy pointed to a man walking toward us. He was built quite well so I figured he played sports. When he came over, he introduced himself as Jake Brady. Right then I knew it was Ralph's brother.

"So you must be the infamous Trudy that my brother has been talking about. He has nothing but good things to say about you."

"What did he have to say?" I asked.

"He said you were a good looking young woman who loved sex and was probably the best lay he had ever had," said Jake as he smiled at me.

I couldn't believe that Ralph would talk about me like that. I was hoping more to hear how much he cared for me or was falling for me. Instead, I get that he thought I was a good fuck. I tried to hide my anger but I thought to hell with Ralph. Maybe I will just show his brother what a good fuck I really was.

I stepped out of the pool and stayed with Jake the rest of the evening. He made sure I had a few pina coladas too. He sure was a smooth talker. I overheard a couple of women talking about how lucky I was to be with Jake.

He asked me to go up to one of the private rooms with him. I knew what it meant; we would be having sex. I don't know for sure why I went with him. I half believed it was to get revenge at Ralph. Here I was beginning to care for him and he just thought I was a good fuck.

While Jake and I were talking, I did mention that I just started back on the pill. Jake didn't waste any time in having sex. He had me lie on the bed and started rubbing my pussy. Within a few minutes, he was fingering me and the minute I became moist he put his cock in me.

It was back to the old sex I used to have with my boyfriend Roger. I didn't feel the sparks I did with Ralph. Even though Jake was long lasting, I found that I had to do a lot of the work to get off. Jake probably thought it was all him, but I was moving as much as possible to get the good feelings that I felt with Ralph.

"Damn, girl, you are a hot one. Old Ralphie wasn't kidding. My little brother sure knows how to pick 'em. You are one sweet ride. I wouldn't mind getting to know you better. Too bad old Ralphie didn't get a chance to go bareback with you. He told me he always wore a condom."

I guess he didn't know Ralph and I were together the day before. I never agreed with or denied his statement. He was good but he wasn't Ralph, though I would never tell him that. He had me turn over and began taking me from behind, doggie style.

That's when I heard him say, "There you are Ralphie. I was wondering if you ever showed up. You're right about Trudy here, she is one hell of a fuck. I had to feed her a few drinks to loosen her up. You want seconds when I'm through? Hell, you don't need a condom, she's on the pill."

"No thanks Jake. She's the best I've ever been with; have fun."

I couldn't talk. My mouth was open but I had no idea what to say. By the look on Ralph's face, I had just made one of the worst decisions of my life.

After Ralph left, I talked with Jake. He loved to talk about himself and his playing sports. It was like listening to my brothers talking about sports. Jake asked if he could see me again the following week. I told him I would go out with him. I was just a bit lost now, not quite knowing what to do.

After getting back to the dorm, Amy and Jan said they had a blast. They each had sex with two different guys. They told me that they thought Jake was a hunk and were surprised when I told them I would be going out with him the following week.

I tried to call Ralph a half dozen times during the week, but he wasn't returning my calls. I figured he didn't want anything to do with me. I went out with Jake the following week, though he wanted more sex than anything. I said what the hell and let him have his way.

We talked afterward and I told him we lived within thirty miles of one another. He was surprised at that and asked, "Do you want to come to my graduation party at my parent's house. I'll be graduating in two weeks with a bachelor's degree in salesmanship."

"Will you come to my graduation party next week then? I'm getting an associate degree in accounting. It's only a two year degree, but my parents and brothers are throwing me a party."

We agreed to attend each other's party but not the actual ceremonies. I did tell him that if he saw Ralph he could invite him along too.

Jake did show up at my party. I introduced him as a friend. He and my brothers got along great. They talked about sports just about the whole time he was there. I was busy helping mom and my sister-in-laws setting up tables and putting out food.

I couldn't believe it when one of my brothers said he played football against Jake in high school. There went another conversation about sports. Dad had asked Jake what he was going to do now since he graduated.

He said he was looking at a few offers he received from college. Dad mentioned to him that he knew a place that was looking for a salesman/representative for distributing beer products. He gave Jake the information and wished him luck.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers