Crazy Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers

I spent the next two days trying to come up with some answers. I talked to a lawyer friend of mine and he said not to worry about Sylvia. Just make sure I gave her a thirty-day notice, which I did. Otherwise, she might try to get me for an illegal eviction.

I told him about David and we came up with a few different choices. It would now be up to Jake on how we would proceed. I called him and told him we needed to talk. We agreed to meet at a local lounge.

"So little brother, what the fuck do you want?"

"I came to talk to you about Trudy and David. Trudy is filing for a divorce from you. I know that she talked to you yesterday."

"So what the fuck has this got to do with you? I can handle my own affairs. By the way, I'm moving to Indiana next month and going to take your girlfriend Sylvia with me. It looks like I'm always taking your girlfriends. I guess you're not man enough to hold on to them."

"This concerns David. Have you thought about him?"

"Again what the fuck has this got to do with you? Maybe I'll apply for custody and take him with me." He started laughing. "Boy that would sure piss off Trudy if I went after custody."

"Why Jake? Why do you want to ruin her life and probably hurt David as well?"

"I was nice enough to marry the bitch and make sure she didn't have to raise a bastard kid. What thanks do I get? Constant nagging that I'm not more like you and a lot of accusations that I'm always cheating on her."

"Most of it is true Jake. I saw you twice with other women myself. Then you show up at my house getting ready to fuck Sylvia."

"I just want to prove to you that whatever you have I can take away from you. I've done it time and time again."

"Are you jealous of me Jake? The powerful 'I can do anything' Jake is jealous of his little brother. Man, I feel sorry for you. You're still a fucking little kid wanting his way on the playground and don't care who you hurt to get it.

"I've got some headline news for you big brother. You are not taking David anywhere. I'll fight you through every court in the land to see that you will never get custody of him," I yelled at Jake.

"You're going to fight me? Where the fuck are your brains? He's my son, not yours. If Trudy treats me real nice, just maybe I'll let her see him."

"Okay Jake, here's the way it is. David is not your son, he's mine."

"Bullshit, who the hell told you that? I married that bitch to give the kid a name. I saw the DNA where it said there was an 85% chance that he is my son."

I took out a copy of my DNA and David's and laid them in front of Jake. "That leaves a 15% chance that he was fathered by someone else. That someone else is me."

Jake looked where it said 99.9999% chance of me being the birth father of David. I told him that I had the test done and then showed it to Trudy and mom. I said that they were as shocked as I was. I didn't want him to think that Trudy had the test done.

Things changed as Jake sat there and stared at the DNA results. "Jake, we can solve this problem the easy and quiet way or the hard way where we go to court to decide custody."

"So, what are you suggesting?" asked Jake.

"I can take these test results along with David's birth certificate to a judge and have him change the name of the birth father from you to me. The other way would be to go public and fight you in court. The outcome of course will be the same. Since you like sports analogies, the ball is in your court."

"So I wouldn't have to give that bitch any child support, right?"

"Yes, you're right and the next time you call her a bitch I promise I'll beat the shit out of you. We're the same size now Jake and I'm no longer afraid of you."

He wanted to test me but I was sure he knew I was serious and let it go. He said he would think about it and let me know.

I heard from him a couple of days later and he agreed to go along with the transfer of the birth certificate. I believe Trudy's dad helped him make that decision. After all, he'd been the one to get Jake his new job, and he could see that he lost it just as quick.

He and Sylvia moved to Indiana a week early, taking his savings with him. Before he left, he'd signed the divorce papers and processed them. Trudy agreed to no alimony; she just wanted it over.

She was now living in her apartment with David, and I had my apartment back. Mom was still watching David while Trudy worked.

As far as Trudy and I are concerned, we're like best friends. I give her money each week to help raise my son. I go see him at my mother's almost daily, and most of the time I'm there when Trudy comes to pick him up.

Her divorce will be final in another month. I have already set a date for our first overnight date. We are going to take it a day at a time. We have to learn to trust each other and communicate our true feelings better.

Trudy's family likes me and says we belong together. My mom and dad are happy for both of us. My dad said he is proud of me for coming forward and doing the right thing. Little David is always smiling at me when I enter the room.

One evening Trudy and I were talking to mom when she said, "It's just a matter of time before you two get married, you know. Besides, David needs a little sister."

*

Thank you for reading my story.

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers