Crazy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cirelo
cirelo
50 Followers

"Better hurry," I said. "We're already at the third floor."

She looked up at me, eyes narrowed in either anger or determination. Maybe both. She put my cock in her mouth, and began to suck.

Ah. "And touch yourself while you're at it."

She slipped a hand between her legs, and swirled her tongue around, then sucked me in and out, bobbing her head. It felt great. Not the best blowjob ever, but as any guy knows, even a mediocre blow job feels fucking fantastic.

I was fully hard, but not close to cumming when the doors opened on the seventh floor. She paused for just an instant, then kept going, with the doors wide open. What a trooper!

"Okay, you can stop. Put my dick back in my pants, and stand up." She did both, again rather awkwardly. I can't really blame her; it's hard to get an erect penis into your own pants, and I imagine it's harder on someone else. And standing up in those heels was a mission all its own.

I noticed her left hand was just a little wet, the one she had been touching herself with. She was clearly getting off, at least a little. I grinned at her.

"Okay, now start walking. Across the garage, that way." I pointed.

She wiped her lower lip, and said "Okay." She started walking, at a pace more comfortable for her in those heels. Which was why I wanted her to walk first, actually. I'm not a complete ass, and she was probably already getting blisters from before. I just wanted her to think that it was because I wanted to watch her ass as she walked, which was actually also true. She does have a great ass.

It was a long garage, and it wasn't until about halfway across that I realized that with the garage completely empty - well, there was one car, but we had long passed it - and with the soft soles of my shoes making almost no noise, she might feel like she was alone. She did look back once, to make sure that I was there, but I just pointed in the direction of the elevator bank we were heading for and looked stern. I wasn't nervous about being alone up here, of course. The garage is well lit, and in a good neighborhood. But then again, I'm a guy. I figured it might be fucking with her something fierce.

Again, exactly what I wanted.

She was asking to do something that, frankly, should have scared the shit out of her. Having me be in charge of her? She'd be crazy not to be terrified. But she was, in fact, crazy. So she might not be scared at all. So making her scared of walking across an empty parking garage? Well, it might not be the same reason, but at least it was something.

We reached the elevator, and she stopped. Before she could turn, I stepped right up behind her, grabbed her hips, and pressed myself against her back. She started to turn, but I held her in place. Instead, she just turned her head so she could see me out of the corner of her eye. She didn't say anything, still, but I could feel her shivering just a little under my hands. She was scared. Good.

I whispered in her ear "Push the button." I felt a shiver pass through her as she felt my breath on her ear and neck.

She reached out and pushed it.

The door didn't open right away, of course. We had to wait for the elevator to make it up from the ground floor. While we waited, I kept holding her still, and I kept whispering to her.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you when we go in there?"

She shook her head, and whispered back "No." Her voice wavered a little bit, but it was also kind of husky. Interesting. She was scared and turned on.

"I'm going to push you up against the wall of that elevator, and I'm going to pull up this little dress. And then what do you think I'm going to do?"

"I don't know."

"Yes, you do. What am I going to do?"

"You're going to... fuck me."

"Oh, I am definitely going to fuck you. And do you know why?"

"Why?"

I let my hands start to wander away from her hips, sliding over her dress. "Because I want to, and because I own you." I squeezed one of her tits roughly for emphasis. "Until midnight, you're mine." I had let one of my hand drift down to cup her pussy though her dress, and squeezed there, lightly. Then with one hand on her breast and one on her pussy, I pulled her against me. "You'll do whatever. I. Say." She was shivering harder now, and she let out a little whimper. It sounded a little like she was scared, but it sounded more like she was excited.

I enjoyed having her turned on. I was horny as hell at this point, and I was definitely intent on fucking the hell out of her. But I was not going to rape her, no matter what I was saying about owning her. I wasn't exactly asking permission, but if I got a sign that she wasn't into it, I was going to bail.

On the other hand, I wanted her to realize the gravity of what she was asking to commit to. I wanted to scare her. To make her realize what she was really signing up for.

The elevator doors slid open, and I shoved her forward with no warning. She stumbled, but caught herself against the far wall. I followed, and got up close to her again, using my body to push her against the elevator wall. Then I grabbed her wrists, and moved both hands over her head, not too high, and close together. I held them in place, not very securely, with one hand. The appearance of restraint is all I was looking for.

"I'm definitely going to fuck you. What else could I do?" I pitched my voice lower, trying to sound dangerous.

"What?" She sounded a little startled.

I slid one hand down her side, and started to slide her dress up. "Maybe I'll fuck you in the ass." She shivered at that. "If I told you to bend over so I could fuck you in the ass, what would you say?"

She hesitated, and I slid her dress up to her waist, exposing her naked ass. "What would you say?" I said it louder, harsher. Still not very loud, I had been whispering before.

"Okay." She whispered it.

"And if I took my dick out of your ass, and told you to suck it, what would you say?" I actually thought that was kind of gross, but whatever.

"Okay." She whispered that as well, but she said it faster.

"And if I took off my belt, and told you to bend over so I could whip your ass with it, what would you say?"

She flinched. "You wouldn't."

"I don't know, I've never tried it. Maybe I'd enjoy it." I pushed harder against her, shoving her into the wall. "And you've given me such hell in the last year, you certainly deserve it. What would you say?" That last came out harsh, angry. I wasn't going to beat her, but a part of me wished that I could. She really had given me hell.

"Okay!" She blurted it out, and looked scared. And still turned on. I'm telling you, crazy.

At that moment, I grabbed her hips, pulled her backwards so she was away from the wall. She knew what I was doing, so she spread her legs as she moved. I wrapped one arm around her hips and pushed on her upper back, forcing her to bend over, ass out. She grabbed onto the little safety rail that ran around the inside of the elevator with both hands, and arched her back, presenting her pussy to me. It opened like a flower, a little tuft of red curly hair surrounding it. Yep, natural redhead.

Her pussy lips glistened with moisture, pink and soft and wet. So wet that a tiny line of moisture trailed down the inside of one of her thighs.

I fished my cock out of my pants. She hadn't zipped me back up, and I hadn't noticed. I was rock hard, but I had it out in an instant. I ran one hand over her smooth ass as I lined my cock up with her pussy, enjoying the feel of it.

I enjoyed it a lot more as I slid my cock into the wet, smooth sheath of her pussy in a single, slow stroke. She moaned, a groan of pleasure. I went in about half way and paused, letting her pussy adjust to its invader. I am about average length, but just a little above average in girth, so I couldn't just shove it all in at once without hurting her, no matter how wet she was.

I slid back out, almost all the way, then thrust slowly back in. I didn't stop this time, but went all the way, until my balls rested against her clit and the tip of my cock grazed the entrance to her womb. She moaned again at the feeling.

"Mmm, so full."

"You like that?" I slid back out, almost all the way, and thrust in again, a little faster.

"Unh, yes!"

I thrust again, faster and harder, my balls slapping just slightly against her clit.

"So you like getting fucked in an elevator?"

"Unh, yes!"

"Touch yourself!"

She slipped one hand between her legs and began to moving in circles around her clit as I fucked her harder, burying myself to the hilt on each thrust. The tiny elevator echoed with the sound of my hips slapping against her ass, mirrored by her little grunt of pleasure with each thrust.

I had been building up to this for a while now, so I knew I wasn't going to last very long. I could feel my orgasm start to build, but I could also feel her hand on her clit moving faster and knew that her orgasm was close. "Don't cum until I do!" I said, sharply, commanding.

Her hand froze, shaking with need and with each of my thrusts. Then she began to touch herself again, but much slower. Good.

"Were you about to cum?"

"Yessss!" She drew the word out in a hiss of clenched teeth.

"Are you about to cum?"

"Yes!"

"Are you going to cum while I fuck you, bent over in an elevator? In public?"

"Unh, yes!"

"That's kind of slutty, don't you think?" She moaned as I said "slutty." She was really getting off on this.

"Oh, yes! Oh my god, I need to cum!"

"Say you're a slut."

"Oh god, I'm a slut!"

"Tell me whose slut you are!" This was turning me on almost as much as it was turning her on.

"Your slut! I'm your slut!"

I could feel the orgasm over taking me and I thrust into her hard, one last time. "Good slut. Now cum for me!"

Her hand moved quickly, back and forth, and she suddenly clenched around me, her orgasm tightening all her muscles. Her back arched farther, and she cried out with pleasure. Her pussy spasmed around me and sent me over the edge as well.

I saw stars as I came. I grabbed her hips hard, and pulled her ass tighter against me, forcing myself deeper into her pussy. Cum gushed out of me in spasms, and I groaned with pleasure.

The overwhelming pleasure of my orgasm washed out of me, momentarily taking my strength with it. I slumped forward, over her, catching myself by putting both hands on the wall of the elevator.

I was panting, just a little. "God damn that was good."

"Mmmhmmm..." She sighed, a little satisfied sound.

I had no problem with satisfying her, I actually enjoyed it, but that was not exactly the message that I wanted her to come away with. I wanted to scare her away from this crazy plan, not get her more interested. Time to change things up again.

I stood up straight again, and stepped back, pulling out of her with a soft wet sound. I was still mostly hard, but I was slowly softening, and my cock was covered in our combined juices.

She looked over her shoulder at me, questioning. She looked like she was waiting to be told what to do, which I figured was a good sign. I just stood and enjoyed looking at her for a moment. She really had a great ass, smooth and shapely. It was just big enough to be fun, but not flabby at all. I had a friend who would have called it an ass you could bounce a quarter on.

And the way she was standing there, legs spread, back arched so her pussy was pushed out, opened up, my cum slowly leaking out, as she looked over her shoulder at me with her big green eyes...

I shivered. She really was dangerous. Time to take back control.

I put my hands on my hips. "Clean me off."

She looked confused for a moment, then her eyes flashed to my still wet cock. She turned and knelt in front of me, and started to clean me off with her tongue. My cock was still hyper-sensitive from cumming, so her soft tongue felt amazing.

She licked me without saying a word, but I did see a little smile on her face. Shit.

"Make sure you get it all, I have a date later."

I didn't really have a date, but that wiped the smile off her face. That was good, she needed a reminder that this was not us getting back together, it was... well, something else. I was going to be her boss, or master, or extreme life coach, not her boyfriend.

She looked up at me. "Do you really have a date?" She sounded sad, hurt, something. It tugged at my heartstrings and I almost told her the truth.

But this was not about her feelings. This was about her getting over me and learning to handle her life. In fact, if I was nice to her, it probably would have the opposite effect. So I simply looked at her.

"You're not licking. Are you breaking the deal already?"

She didn't say anything, just went back to licking. She looked mad, and hurt.

Too bad.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feelings for a moment. Just because she was upset did not mean her tongue felt any less awesome.

I opened my eyes again, and looked down at her.

"Okay, listen up."

She looked up at me, still clearly upset, but she did not stop licking my cock. I reached behind me and punched a number on the elevator keypad.

"Tonight, before midnight, I want you to do some things. Go straight home from here, and make sure you go to bed early enough so that you can get eight hours of sleep before you have to get up in the morning. Understood?" She had one of my balls in her mouth now, licking underneath. It felt amazing.

She nodded.

"Good. When you get home, I want you to shave your pussy. Leave a strip of hair above your clit, and shave everything else. Then you can spend the rest of the evening before you go to bed writing up our contract, and thinking about the choice you are about to make. You need to make sure you really want to do this. Do you understand your instructions?"

She nodded, but I wanted a verbal answer. "You can stop licking me now. You did an acceptable job cleaning me off. Now, do you understand your instructions?"

"Yes." She sounded kind of sullen, still kneeling in front of me, looking up. I wondered if I had managed to dissuade her from this crazy plan after all. The elevator door opened behind me, and I slipped my dick back into my pants and zipped up.

"Good. I will see you tomorrow night." I turned and walked out of the elevator, leaving her kneeling on the floor.

cirelo
cirelo
50 Followers
12