Crazy Chicks in Dumbtown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man I'm going to fuck tonight stands out like a sore thumb in the club. I smile at Tina and look in the guy's direction. My friend sees him and then laughs at me and nods in agreement -- we are going to share him. I swear Tina and I are the biggest fucking predators.

The target is an older guy. He is the only older male in the whole club and he looks so out of place amidst the throng of young guys and chicks. He looks like he's in his late forties or even early fifties. He's tall and good looking with a strong looking body. He is dressed pretty well, though a bit conservatively. He is well groomed. I really a need a daddy tonight -- my weird father fetish is twitching away and this guy can relieve my need.

I'm sure my surrogate daddy is going to do something to offend some uptight bitch, the bitch will make a complaint and then he will get thrown out by security. I realise I have to act pretty quickly if Tina and I want end up in his bed tonight. I can see he is a sleaze and after young chicks. That's what I need tonight. I need a dirty older man tonight.

"He's never going to forget this night," I tell Tina.

She grins and then the two of us get up out of our seats. All the guys around us start talking at once, closing in around us. I don't mind them molesting me as I move through the crowd - guy's hands cup my ass and run between my legs. I refuse to stop and talk. I refuse to even fucking acknowledge them. Security actually has to come in and clear a path for Tina and I because the horny guys are just refusing to move and I'm sure they're going to start pulling off my clothes then and there on the floor of the club. Tina and I have both lost our clothes before, while caught in the middle of a sea of guys.

Our target -- my surrogate daddy finally sees us as we emerge from the crowd, security holding back the clamouring guys. Tina and I stare at this older male pointedly, as we make our way up to him. Security is onto my daddy and is about to escort him out of the club, but I shake my head, batt my eyelashes, smile sweetly and place my hand on my daddy's arm. They get the idea: this fucker is with me and Tina. They leave us alone.

"I'm getting fucking jealous over here," I call out, much later.

We are still at the club an hour later, occupying a place near the dance-floor. Most of the guys have given up on scoring with me and leave me alone. I'm standing there drinking the expensive cocktail my daddy Eric has bought for me and am watching him and Tina out there dancing together.

Tina and I have received some looks from the chicks around us and one even tries to pull me aside to warn me and give me some good advice. Apparently my daddy Eric is a sleaze and just wants to get into my pants -- oh wow, thanks for that.

I am getting fucking jealous over here. Tina, the sexy blonde bitch is in Eric's arms and is pressed up against him, her head on his chest. And he has one hand on her upper back and the other on her ass and the look on his fucking face is priceless. Eric wants to fuck Tina so badly. He is leering down at her and almost licking his lips. He's holding her so possessively. I can actually see my friend deliberately rubbing up against his cock. Tina looks up at my daddy and grins at him seductively and he is ogling her, running his hands up and down her.

There's no need for a girl like me to wait like this. I'm cutting in. I walk out there on the dance-floor and tap on Tina's shoulder. She's fucking glued to this guy. She turns and looks forlornly at me with those big sad eyes of hers, still in Eric's arms. My own arms are crossed and I tap my foot. Tina peels herself off my daddy and I see she has left him with a great big hard-on. I slip into Eric's arms as Tina withdraws.

I am determined to give those bitches something to look at and talk about. Eric holds me tight against him and I feel his hand cupping my ass. I am fastened to his big body, softly and deliberately caressing the length of his cock with my hip and belly as we turn slowly, so out of synch with the pounding dance music. He's such a horn-dog and he just loves hot young chicks half his age. He's so desperate. I get real tempted to just fucking leave him high and dry, just walk away and leave him hanging, all alone on the dance floor with a big hard cock and no babe to put it inside. I'm sure Tina would agree with my decision if that's what I decided to do.

Tina and I can be real fucking bitches when we want to be. We actually do that sort of thing. We come on all hot and ready for it with a guy and then we turn all cold hours later when the guy is all worked up and just dying for it. We just pretend we've had a change of mind and desert the guy and quickly pick up someone else and leave with them.

But no, I won't do that sort of shit with this one -- he is my daddy and I need my daddy tonight.

"Do you want to go somewhere and fuck," I whisper in Eric's ear.

"What baby," he asks, running his hands up and down my spine.

I can't believe I have to ask twice.

"Do you want to go somewhere and fuck?"

Eric finally hears me and nods, his eyes wide as he leers at me. I turn and look in Tina's direction with a nod and a grin. She grins back knowingly from the edge of the floor -- we are all set to have sex tonight.

He has taken us to his private yacht. We pull up at the moonlit waterfront in the early hours of the morning and get out of the cab. Eric tips the jealous driver and he aggressively roars off into the night like a jealous asshole. Tina and Eric kiss deeply again and their hands rove over each other as I look at the large gleaming boat sitting still at berth. It is Eric's and it is fucking enormous.

"I want to suck your cock," Tina tells my daddy.

"C'mon girls, let's get on board," he says, putting his arm around me.

All three of us are in Eric's bedroom. I am kissing Eric on the mouth, slipping my pink tongue inside and unbuttoning his shirt while he runs his fingers through my soft hair and unzips my short skirt. Tina is waiting right there, undoing his pants. He turns to her, breaking our kiss. She pushes her tongue between his advancing lips and seals his mouth with hers, as he cups the side of her soft face and gently forces her head back. My friend sighs while her fingers fumble, but then she is successful and Eric's pants fall to the floor.

Tina and I are like two busy bothersome bees as we buzz around Eric, pulling and stripping him of his clothing until he is naked. I squeal, fucking playing up, as this dirty horny older guy pulls my panties off and throws them aside. Then he is after Tina and she is playing up as well. She actually runs away from Eric and he chases after her -- he grabs her around the waist and she screams. Eric dumps his fucking sexy prize on his bed and pulls Tina's underwear off as well. He climbs on top of Tina.

"Oh god I'm so horny Kimmy."

I climb on the bed next to them. Eric is kissing Tina's neck as he roughly caresses her tits. He reaches down between my friend's soft thighs and strokes her pussy roughly, grabbing at her while Tina wriggles and groans all red-faced. I can see my daddy's cock -- it's large and rock hard. Eric's dick is all ready to go - it's lying nestled there against Tina. All Tina has to do is open her legs and she's completely exposed and he can fucking take advantage of her and penetrate her.

I lean in and kiss Eric, only getting his attention momentarily. His strong weathered body looks large compared to my soft sweet Tina. He is still on top of her and he looks huge and she looks almost tiny underneath him. I'm not going to be able to stop them -- they're both so horny and he has a thing for Tina. My friend opens her legs invitingly beneath him, a smile on her face and he adjusts his big cock and slowly sinks inside her, not even caring if he's sheathed or not.

"Awww daddy," she whispers, trying to get her arms around him.

'Oh yeah baby," Eric returns with no imagination. I make a sign like I'm going to be sick, but neither of them are looking at me.

I lie on my side next to them. I'm gonna start demanding a turn soon. I mean I can wait for a bit because I can see Tina is enjoying herself, but I saw this fucker first and I'm not letting Tina have all the fun.

Tina and Eric are getting all wild. They are really breathing fucking hard as they exert themselves. I love the sounds of Tina's sweet gasps and groans as she inhales and exhales. I love the sound of their bodies slapping and crashing together with a soft smack. I love looking at Tina: her mouth has dropped and the light flickers in her eyes. I can actually see down between Eric and Tina's hips and see the thick shining red shaft plunging and emerging.

'How are you doing there baby," I ask Tina.

"Oh I love it Kim, I love sex so much."

"Yeah I can tell baby. You're just a horny little bitch like me."

"Yeah Kim, yeah."

"And like me," Eric says.

"Well then asshole, how about giving me some cock then."

"Oh no, what about me," Tina says pouting.

"Don't worry you greedy bitch, you'll get more - now c'mon daddy."

"Right," he says withdrawing from an unhappy Tina. He tries to put me on my back.

"Fuck that you bastard -- you get on your back."

Tina and I get the old sleaze down on his back and my Honey-Tina swings a leg over and sits on Eric's face. He places his hands on her hips and starts licking her pussy while she grins and closes her eyes. My friend is happy and purring again. Meanwhile I mount my daddy, adjust his big cock and force myself down on it, wriggling my hips and driving, trying to impale myself on the fucking thing. Eric sighs with satisfaction, his breath sounding deep, muffled and masculine as he eats Tina.

I look at my friend and I am grinning like a fool - I am just so full of cock and Tina is laughing at me. I am fucking stuck on this thing like some sort of fucking hand puppet or rather a goddamned cock puppet.

"Oh my gawd Tina," I enthuse, shaking my head, my face red.

"You like that baby," my friend asks softly, throwing her head back and closing her eyes.

"Yes, yes -- Honey-Tina."

I am bouncing up and down, rising and then crashing back down on Eric's big body, swallowing the dick up to the balls. Tina is coming at long last and she is happy. My sweetie actually whimpers in a high pitched feminine voice, like the spoilt, entitled and totally lovable thing she is. I actually reach out and caress and pinch her nipples and send her into outer space. She shakes deliciously.

"Awww Kimmy!"

"I love you Tina, you horny little bitch."

Tina slips off my daddies face and lies back on the bed like a contented kitten. Eric meanwhile makes me scream indignantly when he picks me up and unceremoniously dumps me on my back. He mounts me, his cock still inside me.

"Awwww c'mon daddy -- give it to me daddy," I scream, play acting and sending myself up.

Eric loves it when I speak to him like this. He is an old sleaze and he loves fucking younger chicks like me. If a chick like me goes off like a firecracker, then so much the better, as far as he's concerned. And he just loves it when I call him daddy -- it's such an ego stroke and an appeal to his darker stickier side. Tina wants to play my stupid game as well.

"Awww fuck her daddy! Fuck her!"

"Ohhh yes daddy! Ohhh yes!

"C'mon daddy, c'mon!"

"Awww fuck me daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

How is Eric supposed to maintain his reputation as a marathon man under these sorts of conditions? My daddy takes a certain pride in not losing it too soon, but he has no chance of holding it back tonight, holding it back now.

"Awww," he groans deeply.

He gives me a few more hard thrusts, looking me in the eyes and then puts it in deep and shoots his load. Eric really makes my beautiful soft body take some delicious punishment. I can take it as I am built of flesh and bone and my body is designed to handle an ejaculating man on top of me, but he's really deep inside me and his body is flinching hard as he cum's. I'm like a goddamned blonde toy beneath this powerful man.

"Wow, he's coming like crazy," Tina says, pointing out the obvious in the sweetest way.

"He sure is," I whisper and then I speak softly in Eric's ear. "Awww that's it daddy, don't hold back daddy."

PART TWO -- MOVING TO DUMBTOWN

I am woken out of sleep at 10.30 am the next morning by my sister Ally, who is knocking relentlessly on the front door and whining for me to open up. I have a shocking hangover and so does Tina, who has been woken as well and is wandering around the apartment like an aimless zombie, her face red and her hair standing up on end. I unlock and open the door in a stupor and see my sister standing there with two large suitcases on the floor beside her.

"David and I have broken up, he's kicked me out," Ally complains, and then she asks desperately if she can move in with Tina and I. "Please, just for a couple of weeks."

I'm pleased she has finished with that guy. Now maybe we can choose a boyfriend together like we normally do and share him like we normally do. Maybe, just fucking maybe, I can get my goddamned sister back in my bed where she fucking belongs.

"What about mom," I ask, teasing her. My sister hates our mom.

"Kim, I can't move in with mom -- please, where's the fucking support?"

I am trying to play with Ally, but my head is pounding and I feel nauseous. Tina and I have only gotten home from our rampage with Eric a couple of hours ago -- Eric kept us going all night and we didn't exhaust all his reserves until after sunrise. We left him there satiated and exhausted, having extracted three powerful orgasms from his big body and enjoyed multiple orgasms ourselves.

"What happened with David," I ask, helping Ally bring her cases inside.

"I fucked one of his work friends last night and he caught us," she says, wincing. "Life is so unfair."

"Oh, what a shame - hey, where's the rest of your stuff?"

"It's all in the car downstairs, apart from a few big things. I'll get them later. Please Kim, can I move in?"

I hem and haw. I'm deliberately being an asshole, because I want something from her. She knows what I want. She knows what I always want.

"I'll go down on you Kim," my sister offers with a smile, knowing she can wield a great deal of leverage over me that way. My sister has made these sorts of promises before and she delivers. I'm a sucker for a crude approach like hers. I admit it: I have a thing for my twin sister, a real crush on her and she likes to play on it all the time to get her way with me. I don't know how much money I have spent on Ally, but my sister is worth it!

"Flirty bitch," I say. "Don't tease me -- I feel fucking horrible right now."

"I'm not teasing Kim," my sister says softly, kissing me on the mouth and slipping her tongue between my lips.

I kiss Ally passionately and it helps with the headache.

"So, can I stay," she asks, after breaking the kiss.

"Okay, okay," I mutter, and then go looking for the coffee in the cupboard.

"Thank you Kim, it will only be for a week or two I promise. I'm going to call dad and move in with him for a while."

I stop for a moment and look at Ally. I note the tone in her voice and it puts me on my guard. Dad is a big issue between us -- it's just some shit we need to sort out.

"How will you get to your job -- are you going to drive to work from dad's place?"

"No it's too far Kim," Ally says, looking at me impassively. "I'm thinking about quitting that fucking job."

"And then what?"

"I want to take some time off Kim."

"Time off?"

"I just want dad to take care of me Kim," Ally admits plainly.

"And you'll take care of him," I insinuate.

"If that's what he wants Kim," she replies.

I'm about to say something to Ally, but Tina butts in awkwardly and starts talking about breakfast. I look at Ally and grow jealous. The idea of her -- my crush, fucking my father -- the man I love, infuriates me. I almost slam the cup of coffee down in front of my sister. Tina notices my anger, but says nothing. Ally doesn't seem to care that I have a stake in this -- that I have a stake in her and in him. My sweetie Tina understands -- she knows how I feel about my father and my sister. Ally seems to be clueless right now.

"I'm going back to bed," I mutter.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later," my sister says, annoyed.

I climb back into bed, feeling terrible. I think about dad and my hand slips under my bed sheet, down my leg and into my underwear as if my hand has a mind of its own. I have some serious daddy issues. My father Mark is a good looking man with a great sense of humour. He is smart and caring. My dad is successful, wealthy enough to have retired at 40 so he could indulge his greatest love in a secluded coastal home after he and my mom divorced. My dad loves fucking young women -- it's his only real pastime and it's his greatest pleasure in life. I swear Ally and I inherited our love of sex from that asshole.

I don't know how my dad does it sometimes. He lives in a beautiful, but out of the way sort of place, miles away from anywhere, but he always seems to have a girlfriend he can take to bed. I swear I meet a new girl every time I visit my dad -- I run into sexy stuck up brunettes coming out of his bedroom wearing nothing but his robe, their hair a gorgeous mess. Or else there are cute freckled redhead's who get all clingy and won't let my dad go for even a minute, and there are of course the blondes - my dad loves his sex and evidently, so do the girls he brings home. He is a heartbreaker though: he isn't really interested in anything long term, at least not yet.

Ally and I both want to sleep with our dad. I know that's an outrageous thing to tell you and maybe it makes your skin crawl, but we don't give a shit. One night we got stuck into some tequila and we started talking about our dad after we had a few drinks. Ally asked me if I would ever consider fucking dad and I was honest and said yes. We were both 20 at the time.

"I would do him as well Kim, in a fucking second."

"I want to be his girlfriend," I had said after knocking back another shot.

"Yeah Kim, that would be the best. I love dad so much."

"Yeah, I love him as well Ally."

Then we started getting all teary-eyed like a pair of pathetic love-sick puppies, and actually called the guy up at 3am in the morning to blubber at him about love and marriage and a lot of other crap. The next morning my sister and I looked at each other sheepishly, red-faced and so embarrassed. We didn't speak about it again, but both of us knew something about the other. It wasn't the drink speaking; the tequila on this occasion had merely loosened our lips so we could be honest with each other. Our dad called me later that day to ask me if Ally and I were okay. At first I had no idea what my father was talking about, but then I remembered the 3am phone call and was even more embarrassed.

Ally and I had kept our secret. We spoke about it now and then, but we didn't mention it to other people. We never mentioned it to dad -- both of us made a sort of pact: that man was off limits. Ally and I were sleeping together a lot of the time and the two of us were fucking a lot of older guys together -- a lot of surrogate fathers and life was pretty damned good. But then my sister meets some younger guy, excludes me and I am out in the cold and am angry. Thank god for my Honey-Tina. But then Ally breaks up with the guy and now she talks about moving to dad's and jumping his bones. It's too much! Too fucking much!

My sister knows I'm pissed at her. I'm the one who suggests it. It is the most obvious sort of solution.

Ally and I craft our weird plan over the next week. We are impulsive chicks and we just decide we need a big change of scene. I am just too fucking jealous and possessive to ever allow my sister to move in with dad all by herself. I know what that mad sex-hungry bitch is like - she is going to bed my dad within hours of arriving and that is an unacceptable situation to me. I decide that Ally and I should both move in with dad. My sister pouts for a moment, but then sighs and says okay. So I tell Tina that I am moving out and she starts crying. I adore that fucking girl and I try and kiss it better.