Crazy Chicks in Dumbtown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We move out one week later. We hire a truck and a couple of beefy guys to help us. They seem to spend most of their time just standing around ogling Ally, Tina and I rather than working. We manage, however, to get the lazy bastards into gear and they quickly throw all our cheap furniture, boxes of junk and suitcases into the back of the truck. I kiss my darling Tina and promise to call her and then we're off.

It is a great fucking day. I am driving and Ally is sitting next to me in the passenger seat. The music is blaring. Both of us have ice cold beers in our laps and a reserve of alcohol chilling away in the back seat to keep us going for the trip. We are prepared. Ally and I are all ready to descend upon our seedy womanising father like a pair of fucking sex-crazed banshees and just blow his mind with our mad trip. The two of us are dressed in our skimpiest bikinis, trendy sunglasses, make up and high heels. We look like a pair of fucking porn-stars, which is the ideal look for us. The dudes driving the truck can't take their eyes off us.

So we roar off out of the driveway, screaming and waving at Tina as we go. The guys in the truck only keep up by flooring it and managing to stay upright as they leave the driveway and make the hard right turn into our street. An hour later we're cruising along the coastal road and laughing and screaming while we drink our cold beer and sing. The moving guys are still behind us as we race along. We're one hour into the trip and have two hours to go before we reach our destination.

I'm having a great time, but I almost veer into oncoming traffic when my sister pushes her fingers and then the rest of her hand inside my bikini bottoms. I gasp as she begins to stroke my pussy while I try and keep the car in our lane.

"Ally, you bitch," I hiss, surprised.

"I wish I could go down on you now Kim, while you're driving. I wish you could look down and see me between your legs as you drive."

"Fuck Ally, I would end up driving us over a fucking cliff, if you did something like that."

I am feeling pretty confident and in control. I feel like the queen bitch of the world. My sexy sister is determined to make me cum and I am on the way to seduce my dad into bed. Yep, I'm feeling pretty damned special right now. I tick off my prior moves:

Quit job -- check

Left my Honey-Tina -- check

Moved out -- check

Burnt all my fucking bridges -- check

I sit there satisfied with my performance, smiling as my sister sings that song 'My Old Man's a Groovy Old Man' at the top of her voice while she strokes my clit. But then suddenly I feel a touch of unease, which I can't quite put my finger on at first. Then a moment later it occurs to me.

"Hey, did you call dad and tell him we're coming and moving in with him?"

"No, I thought you did," Ally said, looking at me with a touch of the fear in her eyes.

"No I didn't call him," I screech at Ally. "You were supposed to call him!"

"No, you said you were going to call him!"

And just like that our trip is now off-centre. The next five minutes dissolve into hysteria. I call Tina and start screaming into the phone and she screams back, and Ally calls Shauna and they are screaming at each other. The four of us scream at each other. It is finally decided that we just keep going ahead with our mad plan. We are going to show up at our father's place with all our shit in a moving truck and beg him to let us move all our crap and ourselves into his home on a permanent basis. He is going to have a heart attack. It will throw him completely for a loop and no doubt piss off all the hot chicks he has stashed there in his bed. Ally and I can imagine all those fucking angry women of his fleeing from his home in droves as we move our stuff in. In the end Ally and I just start laughing at each other and reach for more beer.

We take the turn off an hour and a half later and drive towards the coast. Soon Ally and I are driving through the sleepy coastal town which my father lives near. It is a dull sort of place where dull looking people slowly wander about as if in a daze.

"God, this town is dumb," Ally mutters, and then she began hanging out of the car window and calling out to people and disturbing the peace and quiet as we drive down the main street. I am leaning on the horn. It is a completely juvenile thing to do, but that's just the way we roll in Dumbtown.

We turn left and then begin the long winding descent that leads to our dads place. His home is located at the end of the road we're on, right at the edge of the beach, before the baking sand and crashing surf. We carefully navigate the road, taking the turns slowly -- the guys in the truck are right behind us.

I take a deep breath and look across at Ally: we're both quiet and watchful. Ally is lying back in her seat, her lower legs hanging out the window and she is preening herself, running her fingers through her soft blonde hair and looking at herself in the mirror.

"God, I'm so horny Kim," Ally finally says, feeling my eyes on her.

"Yeah me too," I reply in one of my moods. "I can't wait to see him Ally."

"Me either -- I've been waiting for this for so long. I just hope he goes for it."

"Don't fucking worry about that. He's a horny guy and we know how to handle horny guys. He'll be fucking us both tonight -- he won't be able to stop himself."

"God I hope so Kim," my sister whines. "I just hope he doesn't have some bitch there with him."

"Don't worry - we'll deal with that when we get there."

Ally and I hold our breath as we drive into our father's driveway and pull to a halt next to his car. The moving truck stumbles, the wheels spinning in the soft sand before it gets traction and enters the drive. The guys bring the truck to a stop, open their doors and climb out. Ally and I get out as our dad comes down the stairs and walks towards us.

"Hi daddy," Ally and I exclaim together, running towards him, our arms open.

Ally and I can both read his body language. We are skilled at reading males from long practice: my dad is horny, which suggests that there are no women staying with him right now. There doesn't appear to be any chicks in our way. I'm so fucking pleased. He opens his arms wide and he looks us up and down, grinning and leering, as we run towards him. Ally and I collide with our dad, almost knocking him over as he takes us in his arms. He closes his eyes.

My sister and I press right up against him - the two of us are laughing and playing our fucking game. My dad isn't wearing a shirt so Ally and I run our hands over his hard chest and his tight abdominals. He turns first to me and I'm right there, looking at his lips, all ready to kiss him on the mouth if he wants to. He turns to my sister and she's actually licking her fucking lips and giving him her best come fuck me expression.

"Hey bud - where do you want all this stuff," one of the moving guys asks my father, interrupting our fucking scenario.

My dad is bamboozled. We have given him the surprise of his life. I can imagine him enjoying the serenity and the sunshine of the day. Maybe he was planning to go for a swim today or go shopping. Then Ally and I pull into his driveway, followed by two goons in a moving truck and the goons are expecting him to make a decision about where he wants our shit to go. And Ally and I are right there clinging to him and we are dressed like sleazy hookers in our bikinis, high heels, make up and cheap dangling jewellery. It's just too much for the old guy to handle.

There is a split second of silence and then Ally and I whirl into action. I am directing the guys to put some stuff in dad's garage and take some stuff inside the house. Meanwhile Ally is buttering dad up, explaining that we miss him (which is true) and we want to spend some time with him. She chatters non-stop at him, still clinging to him as the moving guys carry boxes and lug furniture up the stairs, past my confused father and inside his house.

I swipe dad's garage key and unlock it and the guys carry in the rest of the boxes and the bed frames and mattresses for our beds. They get dumped in there with all the other non-essential shit. It only takes us 20 minutes to get the job done. Then we pay the boys and they're gone and my stunned father has two new housemates who are looking at him like he's a prized piece of meat and we are starved for protein.

"I hope you don't mind us moving in daddy," I finally say to my dad, putting my arm around his waist and searching his eyes.

"No I don't mind at all honey, I just had no idea -- I thought you would have at least called first."

"Yeah, we should have called, but Kim forgot."

"Bitch, please..."

"Well, never mind," my daddy says softly, grinning, an arm around each of our hips. "You're here now and of course you can stay."

"You aren't shacked up with anyone, are you daddy," I ask.

"Ah no, I'm not," he confesses. "I've been deserted. I've been a bit lonely here for the last few months."

"The last few months," Ally asks, smiling at me.

"Wow dad, you haven't had a woman in months," I state, smiling at Ally. "How are you coping?"

"Not well," he says. "It's been hard."

"I bet it's been," Ally says, looking down at a fresh new bulge in dad's shorts.

"Yeah it's hard alright. Wow."

My dad laughs. He is getting red-faced and embarrassed. His cock isn't deflating and Ally and I won't take our eyes off it. My dad's sensible moral side has surfaced and Ally and I sigh disappointed.

"C'mon, let's get your things sorted out," he says.

PART THREE -- GETTING NAILED...FINALLY

Picture this shit: the three of us are down at the beach later that night. Ally and I have been swimming in the dark surf and my dad has built a fire on the cool sand for the three of us to enjoy. My sister and I go in topless and we emerge from the powerful sea with slick wet hair and water running down our bodies and beading on our skin. We run from the dragging surf and up the beach, aimed at the glowing spot where my father sits, his face blazing red as he looks down and ponders the flames. He peers in our direction and can see his two beautiful twin daughters running towards him, our breasts swinging and bouncing as we take each new step. He is having a hard time keeping his self-control intact because he knows Ally and I both want to fuck him and he feels guilty because he wants to fuck us and he believes that he shouldn't feel that way, that he shouldn't want that. He believes that it's wrong of him to want that, even though he wants that very badly.

Ally and I arrive at our towels and we sit down before the fire my father has made. I carefully dry my hair with the edge of my towel and watch my dad. I don't know if I should just try throwing myself at him again or not. Ally lies back on her towel and gazes up at the stars -- they stretch from one side of the dark heavens to the other. She is waiting there uncertain.

"Dad, Ally and I want to make love to you," I finally say.

Ally turns over onto her side and watches him.

"I want to make love to you as well Kim, and you Ally -- you've both been on my mind a lot lately."

"Then why don't you come over here and kiss me then dad."

"Kim, I don't want you to think..."

"Dad, please - Kim and I don't care about petty morals or guilt. We're both in love with you. I don't want to live my life regretting what could have been."

"Yeah, don't you think it's time you loved us like you really want to dad?"

Ally and I take his silence as agreement and compliance. We close in on him from both sides. I reach my father first. I take the sides of his face in my hands and lean in. I lick his lips a few times and moisten his mouth. I then kiss him nice and deep. Ally waits by his side. She worms her hand inside his shorts and grabs his hardening cock and gives the tip a nice squeeze.

"Oh god, this is so crazy," he whispers, breaking the kiss.

"Yeah, but in a good way daddy," Ally whispers back, before she leans in and kisses dad's open mouth and pushes her tongue in.

I move in and kiss the back of my sister's neck and her ear lobe while I run my hands over her tits from behind. Ally sighs and breaks her kiss with my dad. She turns her head and our lips meet -- yum.

"Oh god," dad hisses.

I'm too busy kissing Ally to respond to dad. I really enjoy kissing my twin sister. I really love Ally. He comes closer and I feel his hand running up my thigh and then slipping into my bikini bottoms and I sigh happily and kiss Ally harder and push my own hand inside her bikini bottoms. His lips are buried in my ear and in the nape of my neck. The three of us are sighing and moaning softly

Ally breaks the kiss and goes after dad. I lean in and kiss his ear, his neck, his shoulder while I gently pinch his nipples with my fingertips. I reach down and grab my dad's shorts and pull them off and my dad's big cock appears -- Ally is stroking him by hand. My sister is fucking dominating my dad. She is pushing him down on the towel and then she peels off her wet bikini bottoms and throws them on the sand. She's all ready to fuck him and there's no stopping her.

"God Ally, where's the fucking foreplay?"

"No foreplay Kim -- I have to fuck him and get it out of my system."

My sexy sister straddles my dad. She grins down at him as she gets his big fucking dick into place. Dad holds her hips -- the tip of his dick touches his daughter's pussy, nestles between her lips, her fluid running warmly over the head of the cock. Ally sits down and dad's cock breaks through his precious daughter and he fucking ends up groaning happily as the thick shaft slips home deep.

"Awww fuck dad," Ally says crudely, grinning stupidly and looking down at him. She's just full of dick right now.

"Oh my god Ally," he whispers.

"Does it feel nice dad, huh," I ask.

"It fucking feels great - doesn't it dad," Ally adds, bouncing up and down, driving that big cock in and out.

"God yes Ally honey."

"Man, I can't wait," I say, pulling off my bottoms and waiting beside them.

"I'm gonna put you on your back Ally; I want to get on top."

"Awww yeah daddy, you do what you have to do."

"Yeah, you fuck her daddy, put her on her back and fuck her daddy."

My father picks Ally up and lays her back on the towel. He is really fucking horny and having his daughters encouraging him to fuck spurs him on. He makes my sister's tits bounce and his hips smacks against her as he bangs his girl.

"Awww god baby," he mutters as he fucks Ally.

"Awwww I love it dad, I love it daddy!"

He is really fucking enjoying the sex. I can see that big cock plunging inside my sister's pussy - see her lips hugging that thick red looking shaft as it slips in and then slides out.

"Okay I'm now officially fucking jealous," I say and then I start whining at my father. "Oh please daddy, oh please dick me."

"Kim, just fucking wait you bitch," Ally whines back.

"But I want daddy's cock Ally," I return, following Ally's lead. We are trying to give him the impression that we are a pair of spoilt kids fighting each other for a favourite toy we're supposed to be sharing.

My dad has his arms under my sister's shoulder blades and he is kissing her deeply, slipping his tongue inside her mouth as he fucks her beautiful blonde tanned body out on the beach beside a crackling fire. He looks so sleazy, which turns me on. I can tell Ally is turned on because she is starting to tell us about her approaching orgasm. Now, of course, dad won't let her loose and jump my bones, because he feels an obligation to get Ally off. She grins at me triumphantly, as if to say: ha sucked in, I still have his dick in me and you don't.

But then Ally actually comes and it isn't being faked. My dad has to relax and beat off his own niggling orgasm and he does somehow. His sexy daughter is coming right on his cock. He has that fucking love-rod buried right inside that creamy squealing girl as she shoots her load right on it. I don't know how he can go without a chick for months and not blow his semen inside Ally, but he doesn't and she's is all pissy because he didn't. Ally can get real selfish and possessive when it's about male cum -- I guess she thought she would get dad's load real easy.

Finally, I get the cock. I get up on my hands and knees because I want my father to bang me from behind like we're a pair of horny dogs. I shake my pretty ass at him and giggle. Ally is still miffed as my dad gets behind me, positions his cock and pushes in. He holds my hips and we get our fucking rhythm down.

"Grab my hair and pull it dad," I tell him, as our bodies collide with a slap.

My dad grabs a handful of long blonde hair and pulls it, forcing my head back. He must be really enjoying it because he is really starting to whimper at me with each deep deliberate thrust and I'm loving it because that dick is plunging and probing and my father is rubbing me in the right places. I want to cum and squirt all over him -- just cum on him and mark my dad's body as my territory.

"Oh god daddy! Fuck me daddy! Fuck me daddy!"

"Awww gawd Kim," he groans

I try to imagine how we must look to an outsider walking the beach at night - imagine if that person were my mother and she approached us. Surely she would hear our crude language and groans, hear the sharp slapping of our bodies floating to her across the sand. She would surely see moving naked figures outlined by the fire. If she approached she would see him, her sleazy sex-hungry ex bent over me, leering, his jaw slack, fucking hard on auto pilot, servicing his beautiful young daughter. The image is the straw which breaks the camel's back -- my daddy makes me cum.

"Awww, awwww, awwww, my old man moans involuntarily.

A few more strokes and my dad is there as well - who can fucking believe it and on the first go as well? Ally acts all jealous, but she breaks into a smile.

"Dad, you're superman! No wonder all those bitches like doing you," Ally says.

My father and I are going through a fucking mad moment. He is doing me like a fucking bunny from behind and we're making a hell of a racket in the silent night. Dad shoots cum deep inside me and I squirt and exude fluid all over his erupting cock and disappearing balls.

"Awwww gawd daddy!"

"Awwww gawd Kimmy!"

We sound like a pair of fucking idiots, but the pair of us have wanted this for years now. There is a lot of sexual tension between us, so dad's trying to blow it from his penis into my body and I'm trying to splatter him with fluid. We are a pair of epileptics at this stage. And then it's over and I lay forward onto the towel with a grin, trying to catch my breath and my dad lands on top of me and he is breathing hard and laughing non - stop.

"C'mon you assholes, let's go for a swim," Ally says, smiling and getting up.

"God, you two will be the death of me," my father declares happily.

The three of us hoot and laugh and run down the beach and enter the crashing surf.

******

Ally and I cling to our male and purr like a pair of blissful and contented pussy cats. The three of us are naked, stretched out on a large lounge chair together, our legs entwined and our hands running over each other idly. Ally is kissing the tip of our man's cock, while she strokes his shaft with her thumb. I watch her lazily, smiling, appreciating the way she slowly arouses him again. I look up at our man and invite him to kiss me - he pulls me closer, cups my warm face with his large hand and our tongues enter first and then our funky mouths slip together.

The three of us -- my father, my sister and I haven't been able to withdraw from each other for even a moment over the last week -- we are pasted together and we move together and experience everything as one. We sleep all tangled together in our man's damp bed, breathing in each other's face. We cook together and eat together, not giving the other any room to move in the large kitchen and of course we fuck together. I have never loved two people the way I love my man and my woman. I am growing so dependent on my father and my sister. The other night I broke down, curled up in my father's arms and told him again that I loved him -- it was the most natural thing to do.