Crazy Chicks in Dumbtown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father's cock has become the centre of his daughter's universe. We stimulate it and it grows and ejaculates, and then we go through the same beautiful process again, and then again, and then again - his fluid ends up inside me or my sister. It leaps inside my pussy, fills my mouth and blasts in my tight ass.

I finish kissing my man and stretch out and drop my head. Ally and I share my father's cock, sucking him with soft deep strokes. I know just how to suck him and I have taught my sister, so we can both suck just the few inches, our head turning in a certain direction, our lips a certain pressure. My dad sits there immobilised, his spine and legs tingling as my head rises and falls, and Ally flicked at his nuts with her tongue. We swap and Ally sucks him and then I lick his balls, and then we swap again.

"You like that dad," I whisper, breaking contact with the cock for a moment before pumping it by hand and sending it Ally's way.

"You know I love it Kim," he says sighing.

"I want to make you so happy dad. I want to submit to you, to it -- show you that's it's the most important thing in the world to me."

"Good Kim, that's exactly what I want as well."

"I love you dad."

"I love you as well Kimmy."

I take the dick back and I look up at my father, so he can look down at his cock and look into my big green eyes as I suck him. Ally smiles up at dad and watches for a moment. Then Ally takes him back inside her mouth.

We're still at it 20 minutes later. Ally and I have extracted a lot of fluid from our father, through his penis. Then he begins his shaking fit, groaning preciously and empties his balls, shooting the remaining semen in our mouths - the cum shoots between my open lips as Ally strokes him by hand. I take some and then Ally directs his tip towards her open mouth and she takes some from him. She seals his cock inside her mouth and sucks him hard.

We make our male twitch and shake harder and harder. He is looking down at us, trying to handle it like a man as we stroke and suck him well past the point of ejaculation. His cock looks so red and overwrought. Ally and I just love post-cum torture. We leave a very shrivelled and well worn cock at the end of our adventure, along with a pair of sore and empty balls.

I am in the kitchen getting a glass of red wine to wash the semen down with when the car pulls into the driveway. I amble to the front door and watch with growing excitement as Tina switches the car off and gets out and looks around sheepishly. My darling hasn't called to say she was coming, so she looks embarrassed and is hoping she's not imposing. Then a moment later a moving truck turns and meanders into the driveway, coming to a halt behind Tina's car. I am now on cloud nine.

I open the front door, race down the stairs and run towards my darling. I lift her up in my arms and spin her around and around in the driveway while she giggles happily. Can my day get any fucking better?