Crazy Chris

Story Info
A lot of sensuality into a petite body.
2k words
3.89
28.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers

A few years back, when I was living in the Motor City, a buddy of mine from Cleveland and I were out bar-hopping when I encountered Crazy Chris. She was only about 5'1", but she packed one hell of a lot of sensuality into her tiny body. My buddy, Jim, drove us back to my apartment as Chris and I made out passionately in the front seat. I had her half undressed before we got to my apartment and tumbled into my bed.

After a furious fuck and suck, during which Jim was in the process of passing out on the living room couch, Chris sat up and told me she had to call her husband. This caught me by surprise (the first of many) as she dialed her house and told her husband that she had just fucked me, but would be home shortly.

No sooner had she hung up, then she bounced out of bed and pranced, stark naked, into the living room where Jim was trying to sleep. Without a word, she walked over to Jim, unzipped his pants and started to suck his cock. Jim woke up with his pecker in her mouth and looked at me with a slightly puzzled look. I told him, "Don't worry, she's married."

As soon as Jim was hard, she climbed on and started to ride, without ever having said so much as a hello. As I stood watching, she smiled at me and beckoned me to her. I walked over and she grabbed my quickly recovering cock and started to suck.

No sooner had we all come, than Chris told me she had to get home and asked me if I would drive her back. Jim, passed back out on the couch and I went to get dressed. Chris didn't bother. When I came back, she was still stark naked, sitting in a chair just playing with her pussy. I asked her if she really wanted to go home, and she just got up and said "let's go."

It was about 2:00 in the morning, so I guess nobody saw us as we walked through the parking lot of the apartment complex to my car, me fully dressed and her without a stitch. We got in my car and she sat back in her seat and continued to play with herself all the way to her house. She never did put her clothes on... she just leaned over to me, gave me a deep, wet kiss and said "Stop by next Tuesday at 7:30; we'll party some more." Then she got out of the car, and walked slowly into her house, buns bare in the moonlight.

Needless to say, next Tuesday couldn't come too quickly; but I was also a bit nervous about what I was getting myself into. Never one to miss a good opportunity, though, especially where sex was involved, I showed up on her doorstep precisely at 7:30. When a guy answered, I was a bit uncertain about how to handle it until he said "Hi, I'm Bill. You must be Bob; we've been expecting you." Bill showed me into their small living room, poured me a drink and lit a joint. He told me that Chris would be out in a few minutes.

I was still unsure of what was going on when Chris made her entrance, wearing a leopard-skin bikini outfit that left little to the imagination. She sat down next to me and without even a hello, started kissing me all over. I looked at Bill and he just smiled, so I decided to go for it. In only a few moments, Chris' outfit and mine were in a heap on the floor and we were stark naked in a tight 69.

Chris told me to lie on my back while she climbed on and started to fuck me silly. As she was screwing me, Bill stood with his legs on either side of my head and she grabbed Bill's pecker and sucked. The sight of her sucking Bill as she fucked me soon had me shooting a giant load of cum into her tight pussy. Moments later, Bill pulled out of her mouth and sprayed his load all over her face.

As Bill and I both sat on the couch waiting for our batteries to recharge, Bill told me that Chris was a true nymphomaniac; she could never get enough sex. That was why she was in the bar the other night looking for other lovers to help take the pressure off of him.

As we talked, Chris lay on the floor with her legs spread apart, her fingers deep in her pussy and both feet playing gently with our balls. The sight of her lost in sexual ecstasy soon got me hard again and I dove in for another round. Two hours later, I was totaled, but Chris was still ready for more. Not wanting to destroy me too quickly, Chris told me to go home and recharge, but to come back on Friday. And she told me not to even play with myself until then.

On Friday, as I arrived at the appointed time, Chris and Bill greeted me at the door told me we were going out to dinner. Chris was dressed in a loose fitting blouse that had lots of buttons, most of them open, and a mini-skirt that could have doubled as a belt. Judging from the lack of any bra or panty lines, she had nothing else on. Clearly, Chris was out to get some attention.

We went to a moderate class restaurant across town and sat in a booth with a big white table cloth, with Chris in the middle. We hadn't even ordered before the fun started. Chris put one hand in each of our laps and started stroking our cocks. Bill and I reciprocated by sliding our hands up the inside of her legs and into her already soaking pussy. This was the scene as the waiter arrived and asked us for our orders. Without missing a beat, Chris ordered for all of us, even as she continued to stroke us under the table.

Chris was quite skilled with her hands, because she was able to unzip our pants while we were sitting, using only a single hand on each of us. Bill, in the mean time, had managed to unbutton a couple more buttons on Chris' blouse, so that each of us had a clear view of her lovely tits. The waiter arrived with our first course, and it became clear from the look on his face that we weren't the only ones with a great view. He almost dropped the soup.

Chris looked him square in the eye, smiled, and then looked right at his crotch. His bulge was quite evident, and growing as we watched. She looked back at him and asked where the restrooms were located. He stammered slightly, and Chris suggested that he just show her rather than tell her. Somehow Bill got his cock back into his pants and let her out past him, as the waiter, his jaw somewhere around his ankles, watched as Chris slithered out of the booth, making sure that the waiter and anyone else nearby had a clear view of her breasts and her pussy.

Chris reappeared about ten minutes later with a slightly dreamy look and told us that our service would probably be exceptional that evening. Shortly thereafter, our waiter reappeared with his zipper at half mast and an "I've just been sucked" look in his eye. He smiled at Bill and me and told us that desert would be on the house.

How we managed to make it through the rest of the dinner, I'll never know. Chris made two separate trips under the table during which she sucked each of us close to an orgasm, but she wouldn't let us come. That was for later, she insisted. Every so often, she would stroke our throbbing cocks and smile, but she wouldn't let us come.

When our waiter arrived with desert, Chris told him that her purse had dropped on the floor under our table and asked if he would retrieve it for her. He looked at her for a moment and then at Bill and me, looked around the room and saw that nobody was looking in our direction at that moment, and quickly pulled the table cloth aside and slipped under the table. As he did this, Chris spread her legs and placed one leg on each of our laps, and slouched down so that her pussy was easily accessible. Bill and I watched in fascination as our waiter's head appeared between her legs and he started sucking her to a climax as she stroked each of our cocks, right there in the middle of a public restaurant.

It was only a matter of moments before she started to climax. I could clearly see her shoot streams of pussy juice onto our waiter's face, soaking his shirt and coat. As he retreated under the table, Chris told us that it was time to go... we could have desert later. We painfully folded our peckers into pants and proceeded to leave the restaurant, leaving our waiter still under the table.

We made it as far as the parking lot before Chris bent down, pulled my cock back out of my pants, leaned against the car and pulled me into her. She wrapped her legs tightly around my waist and told me to walk around. Walk, hell; I could barely stand up! I came in only a few strokes, but Bill was ready to replace me. He took only a little longer than I had, but that was enough for me to get hard again. This time, Chris lay on the hood of the car with her legs toward the window and her head over the fender and told me she wanted to suck me. As I approached her, she dropped the back of her head towards the ground, put her arms around my buns, and then lifted her legs toward my head, locking her legs around my head and pulling her upside down pussy to my face.

Here I was, in a parking lot in mid-town Detroit, locked in a standing 69 with Crazy Chris while her husband Bill just leaned against the car and stroked his cock. A car pulled into the parking lot and its headlights lit us up like a department store display, but that only turned her on more. As the car with two businessmen pulled slowly past us, she started squirting geysers of juice so heavily I thought for a moment she was peeing in my face. But I didn't think too long because I came again only moments later.

Bill helped peel her off of me and we scrambled into the car just as the car with the two businessmen approached for a second look. We were about to take off when we realized that Chris wasn't in the car. She was standing next to our car slowly unbuttoning the last couple buttons on her blouse. As the other car came closer, she looked up at the driver, smiled, took her blouse off, tossed it over her shoulder, and then turned and got back into the car with us.

We drove back to their place where Chris repeated her moon walk into the house, this time followed by Bill and me. I left the following morning, totally spent.

I saw Chris and Bill several more times before they disappeared. Once we went to a bar where Chris flashed damn near everybody there, and sucked of three guys in the bathroom; and once we went to a porno movie where Chris fucked Bill and me while half a dozen guys watched. Then one day, their phone stopped working and when I went by their house, there was a "for rent" sign out. I have no idea what happened to her, but Crazy Chris will forever remain in my memory as the most sexually charged woman I have ever met.

rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers