Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica loves a young BBC.
7.8k words
4.45
447.5k
480

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick694u
drdick694u
773 Followers

Jessica had been a slut for Marcus the rest of the weekend. She had sucked his cock as they showered together, and sat on his massive cock in front of Jim while they nibbled at breakfast. Out by the pool, he fucked her oiled tits and blew his cream all over her face and chest, which Jessica proceeded to lap up. Jim heard the springs creaking, the head board banging the wall and all the moans and screams as they went upstairs for a "nap." And Saturday night, Jessica dressed like a real tramp in a gauzy peasant blouse with no bra that exhibited a lot of cleavage and her dark nipples, a short black leather mini-skirt, fish-net hose with 5-inch heeled black strap-ons. Marcus took her to a black dance club for drinks, dinner and dancing. Marcus arrogantly paraded his white married slut for the other patrons, and had fun playing with and groping her at the table and on the dance floor. The other men weren't shy about asking her to dance either, which Marcus happily allowed, so they could learn how hot his married white slut woman really was. Consequently, on the dance floor, she was felt up by all kinds and sizes of men, and she experienced all shapes of cocks rubbing against her hot pussy. The one common denominator was that all the black dicks were all big and made her pussy very wet and ravenous.

Jessica was enraptured as Marcus publicly fondled her tits and played with her pussy. As they sat in their booth, people would gawk openly, and even make comments about how hot she was and to provide encouragement to their touching. Jessica thrived on the depravity of being a white married woman publicly committing wanton acts with her black lover. Marcus fingered her to a climax, and then she got on her knees under the table and joyously sucked him off in their booth.

Outside in the parking lot, he pushed her over the hood of the car and took her from behind much to the enjoyment of other departing patrons. Jessica was oblivious as she was only aware of his enormous black cock plowing in and out of her greedy pussy. She sucked him on the way home, and then sat on his cock in the family room in front of Jim while she bragged to her husband about their degeneracy on her night out. Even though he despised what Jessica was doing with Marcus, Jim could not control his own lust and the responsiveness of his cock as he pulled his hard-on out of his pants and started stroking it. Watching the Marcus' big black tube slide in and out of his wife's soaked slit was so erotic it took Jim no time at all for his cum to dribble out of his five-incher. His wife kept up her bouncing for at least fifteen minutes until Marcus arched his back, contracted his buttocks lifting Jessica and pumped his sperm way up into her womb. As Jessica was slowly sliding up and down the still rigid black shaft after their joint climax, Jim could see the copious amounts of their cum running out of her stretched pussy and down the insides of her legs and on to Marcus' thighs.

Jessica finally disengaged from the massive shiny dark cock, and took Marcus upstairs to the master bedroom. Jim had a fitful sleep that was constantly interrupted by the rhythmic noises of the bed and the moans and screams of his wife and her insatiable black lover. When he woke up late the next morning, the house was quiet again. As he was sitting drinking coffee and reading the Sunday paper, a worn-out and tired-looking Jessica wandered into the kitchen wearing a short silk robe. She didn't say anything to Jim, but just wandered over to the coffee pot.

"Where's Marcus?" said Jim, since he could hear no other noises in the house. "He had to catch a plane, so he called a cab this morning at 6:30," mumbled Jessica. She turned and looked at her husband with doleful eyes. She shuffled back to him, placed her coffee cup on the table and hugged his neck with both arms. "I'm so sorry Jim. I've behaved like a horrible tramp," she whispered. "But it was something I just had to have!" Jim's silence said volumes about his feelings. She hugged tighter and said, "Thank you Jim, thank you for letting me get this out of my system!" Jim's mind wandered, but mostly centered on the question,How did it get into your system?

That night in bed, Jessica curled up against Jim, but when there was no reciprocal response, she just clung to him until they fell asleep. As the week went on, the frost on the relationship slowly thawed, and they started getting back to their normal routines. Thursday night, Jessica put on a sexy see-through peignoir which displayed her full round tits and her shaven pussy. She paraded around the bedroom and noticed the sheet over Jim's groin moving. As she rubbed her nipples in front of Jim, it was obvious his cock was raising the sheet.Good, he still responds to me, and Jim couldn't deny that his sexy wife still affected his hormones. Jessica pulled back the covers, and crawled across the bed to Jim so he could see her hanging tits bouncing against each other. She reached down and stroked his cock through his boxers and could feel that it was fully erect. Crawling down his body, she stripped his boxers off and enveloped his cock in her hot mouth, swirling her tongue around the underside, easily sliding down to the base and containing the whole organ past her lips. This was something she had never done to him before, but after her weekend and having sucked Marcus' huge black cock, it seemed easy.I sure couldn't take all of Marcus like this!

After Jim was moaning, Jessica straightened up, stripped off her negligee, and lined up her wanting pussy with the tip of his cock. She effortlessly slipped down the rigid organ until she was fully impaled, but she could barely tell he was inside her. In spite of the loose fit, Jim was so excited to have his wife fucking him, that he forgot his anger. He was moaning and rolling his head side to side, and arching his back to penetrate his shaft deeper. Even with a longing feeling in her pussy, Jessica wanted to make up to him for the past weekend and kept humping on his small cock, and feeding him her tits to suck on. After only a few minutes, Jim arched his back and roared and Jessica knew he had cum in her pussy, although she scarcely was aware of it. "Oh, Jim ...so great! So good! Thanks honey!" she murmured as she kissed him delving her tongue into his mouth.Damn, wasn't the same as Marcus...was just getting started! She wanted to revive their sex life and relationship, but she wasn't sure Jim was going to be able to satisfy her recently developed enormous desires any more with his inadequate equipment. A wave of guilt sweep through her, but she was overcome by an urgent need in her pussy. As soon as Jim fell asleep in a couple of minutes, and Jessica found her dildo in her bedside drawer, she went into the bathroom, and brought herself off fantasizing about big black cocks.

As the weekend and the next week went on, Jessica was the aggressor sexually as she tried to repair the disconnection between her and Jim, and to satisfy her own highly charged sexual needs. While Jim thrived on the increased sex, Jessica was very frustrated and resorted back to watching her CD's and fucking herself with her dildo to attain some sense of fulfillment. She was growing tired of the movies that she had been watching over and over, so she decided that she needed some fresh stimulation.

One day the next week, she took the afternoon off from work, so she could stop at the adult store on the way home, with the anticipation of getting off to some new movies. The same tall thin young black clerk leered at her as she came in and greeted her, "Nice ta see ya again. Let me know if I kin help ya!" He must have remembered her from her previous visit. She flashed him a perfunctory smile, and walked over to the racks with the CD's. She knew the clerk was inspecting her ass as it swayed enticingly under the skirt of her business suit, but she tried to ignore him. She picked out a couple of new CD's, selected new wider dildo, a set of butt plugs now that her ass was no longer virginal, some Astroglide, and then walked up to the check out counter.

The young clerk had been scrutinizing her while she was shopping. He noticed the bounce of the full tits under her sheer blouse, and that they were encased in a sexy thin lacy bra allowing her nipples to be discerned. When she bent over to look at something he enjoyed seeing the inner slopes of her breasts forming an alluring cleavage. Jessica was wearing sensual smoky stockings with a dark seam up the back, and black high heels with ankle straps that accentuated her trim calves and made her ass stick out tantalizingly. The clerk lusted for her as her butt oscillated under the revealing clothing while she obliviously flaunted herself around the store. Bones was conscious of the incredible sensations in his cock as it crept down the leg of his shorts in response to this sexy white wife strutting in his store. Her soft skirt draped between her legs as she approached the sales desk, and her could see the sex mound where her legs came together. He wondered what type of panties was covering her wet pussy.Man, that's one hot married bitch..., love to split her with my Johnson...get my rocks off in her pussy!

He continued to deliberately check her out with his eyes, stopping at her lace covered tits whose dark pink nipples were seen through thrusting through the sheer blouse.Oh shit, why did I leave my jacket in the car! worried Jessica when she realized what the clerk was ogling. "Nice!" he hissed to her as his big mouth grinned revealing a set of large white teeth. Jessica thought she felt very uncomfortable due to his lechery, but she was also conscious of the rousing effect on her nipples as they more prominently poked through the layers of cloth due to his gawking. She also inadvertently noticed that his cock was becoming much more discernible down the leg of his pants. It was impossible to miss!Oh Gawd, another big black cock!as she felt a flush of moisture between her legs. "Find everything?" cajoled the clerk, which jolted Jessica out of her fascination with his groin, and she blushed as she looked up into his smirking face. Bones was elated that this hot mama was checking out his equipment.

As he priced her merchandise, he noticed that the titles of the CD's were all black men doing white women. "I see ya know what it takes for sum' good lovin'!" he goaded her as he licked his lips with his wide tongue. Jessica was affronted at his boldness, and did not respond so as to not lead him on. However, she could sense her nipples tingling and groin contracting due to his erotic implications.Oh, why do I have to react like this?He tossed one of the CD's on the counter towards her so she could see the title, "Young Black Cocks for Horny Housewives!" "If you like this one, I got a young sompin' thad take care a' yo pussy!" as he grabbed his shaft through his pants demonstrating to Jessica that it extended half way down his thigh. Jessica gasped at the size of his exhibited cock and the assault of her with his deliberate bravado. "Be happy to tickle ya tonsils too!" Jessica almost wanted to try him, but instead looked down discomfited, and mumbled a weak, "no." "Thas ok, some odder time!" He finished making the charge transaction and handed Jessica the bag. "You hab som' fun playin' now!" he chided.

Jessica was so agitated from the sexual implications of the clerk at the book store, and so anxious to see the new movies, that, on the ride home, she kept clenching her thighs together trying to appease the gnawing between her legs. When she finally arrived, she hurriedly rushed upstairs! Jessica ripped open the bag and found the disc about the young cocks, ripped off the wrapping and put it in the CD player! She threw her coat on the chair and started unbuttoning her blouse. As she unzipped her skirt and it dropped to the floor, she watched the television where a sexy thirty-something blonde woman was berating a young black man for doing a poor job mowing the lawn. The woman in the movie was wearing tight white shorts which exhibited the bottom half of her ass cheeks, and an unbuttoned shirt tied under her large breasts exposing a deep cleavage and almost half of each breast. The actress admonished well-built bare-chested youth some more and told him he would have to make it up to her. Pulling a tit out of her shirt, she commanded that he had to suck her nipple. Jessica could feel her own nipples getting hard as she watched the boy's thick black lips sucking the delectable white tit on the television. Jessica squeezed her own breasts and tweaked her nipples before undoing the center clasp of her bra and shrugging it off. Her own nipples were standing erect and were very sensitive to being uncovered.

She continued to watch as the young sculpted black pushed the shirt off the woman's other tit and started squeezing it with his dark fingers, while the actress grabbed his head and pulled him to her breast. Jessica remembered Marcus's mouth sucking, nipping and tugging on her tits and she could feel the moisture seeping out of her pussy into her thong. She stroked her sensitive mound escalating the sensitivity and then pealed the drenched sticky material of her panties off her seeping lips and let them fall down to the floor. Using the extruding love juices on her fingers, she caressed her pussy lips and released a moan due to the fire building between her legs.

It was time to get comfortable. She grabbed her new wider dildo from the bag, and opened the package, but she didn't see the Astroglide.Don't need it...I'm wet enough!Hopping up on the bed and propping herself on some pillows against the headboard, she began stroking her slick furrow with the broad head of the new toy.MMmmmmmm, feels good...a lot thicker than my other one, more like Marcus' cock!The young man on the screen was kneeling in front of the voracious woman, pulling down her shorts revealing her moist shaved pussy. He pushed on her thighs making her walk backward until her legs hit the couch behind her and her momentum made her sit down. The black youth pushed her thighs widely apart and dipped his head towards her weeping gash. Jessica could feel her own receptive split becoming drenched as she worked the head of her black toy between her tender lips. She was starting to tremble with good feelings as her groin began to quiver in response to her manipulations.

Just then, the doorbell rang insistently. Jessica ignored it and continued to play with her pussy, rubbing the black rubber head up and down her drenched slit, intensifying the fantastic sensations flooding between her legs. The damn buzzer was at it again.Damn it all! Who the fuck is that!as she tried to ignore it. The rubber prick felt so good massaging her clit. Ringing the third time, Jessica realized that whoever it was would not go away, but she was pissed because it was interrupting her incredible pleasure! She jumped off the bed and grabbed a short silk robe, which she tied at her waist as she hurried down the stairs.

Looking through the spy hole in the front door she couldn't see anyone.Maybe it was just some kids pulling pranks!She opened the door slightly and peered around the edge when the tall young black clerk from the adult store stepped in front of her. "What the hell....? Jessica exclaimed, astonished at seeing him at her house. "You left this at the store," as he thrust the tube of Astroglide towards her, pushed open the front door, stepped inside and closed the door behind him. Jessica was so surprised at his presence at her home that she was unable to prevent his audacity of walking into her house. She didn't really grasp what had happened until he had closed the door and was standing in front of her in her living room.

"What the....you can't...how?" she stammered. "...traced your credit card. Thought you might need this while you watched your hot movies!" he leered as he held the lubricant in front of her. Jessica experienced a variety of emotions; shock, fear and for some reason anticipation. "No...well thanks, but you gotta go!" she spluttered as took the tube, excited by his presence, but she was determined that she wanted him to leave her house. She didn't want anyone to see him there, and inquire about how she knew him. But he ignored her as his eyes raked over her luscious body in the revealing short robe. There was the deep cleavage formed between her full round breasts in the V at the top of the robe, and her hard excited nipples were prominently visible through the thin material. The lace tops of her stockings were evident below the hem, and her long nylon covered legs went down to the black strapped platform heels she had been wearing in the store. The two sides of the robe were just barely overlapping to cover her pussy, and the belt had been only loosely tied in her hurry to get downstairs. "No mamm, I ain't leaving this!" as her reached out and caressed her breast, but quickly brought his hand up to her protruding nipple and pinched it hard between his thumb and forefinger. Jessica was too stunned initially to move, and only tardily reacted to the pain the pressure inflicted on her nipple. "NO...stop...nooo... pleeeeease! "Love your tits, babe!" as he continued to press and turn the stiff distended nub.

"Pleeease...you can't...married!" as she tried to push him away, placing her hand on his chest. In spite of her resistance he stepped forward and seized the knot of the tie at her waist and pulled her to him. "Niiiiccceeee tits bitch! Just waitin' for the Bone, huh! Bet you was just thinkin' 'bout gittin' some big black cock!" he celebrated. "NOOooo ...you can't ...get out!" she pleaded as Jessica's fear and wild imagination both worked at a frantic pace. His free hand reached through the flaps of the robe for her bare pussy and his long finger shot up her drenched slot. "OOHHHH... NOOOOooooo! NNNooo... stop!...OOOHHHHHHhhh..." she whimpered, but her body contradicted her denial as she humped on his finger taking it as far into her hungry gash as it would go.

"Yea, you a horny white bitch...want some young black cock, huh?" "NOOO... nooooo....please...can't...AAAAgggghhhh!" but she was thrusting her hips forward trying to obtain gratification from his finger deep in her voracious pussy. Just then a female voice was audible crying, "YYYeesss, oooohhh yesss, fuck me. Fuck me deeper! OOOOHHHHHH!" "Sounds like some other fuckers in this house too! Let's go see...!" as Bone pulled his finger out of her hot moist pussy and dragged her to the bottom of the stairs to the second floor. "Sounds like its up there...show me!" as he pushed Jessica in front of him up the stairs. The view of her ass cheeks below the edge of the robe winking at him while climbing the stairs and the moisture seeping out of her cunt gleaming on her inner thighs above the stockings made his cock stiffen even more.Damn, this is one fuckin' hot bitch!

The screen on the television in the master bedroom showed the black youth plowing into the woman's pussy from behind, slapping his groin against her ass as Bone pushed Jessica before him into the room. The naked blonde actress was commanding the sweating black youth, "Yeeeesssss...fuck me hard! OOOhhhh yess...soooo gooooddd ...love that big black cock!!" The sheets on Jessica's bed were disheveled, and the new hefty black dildo was lying next to a wet spot on the sheet. "Looks like ya been playin' without me! Or maybe you was jist gittin' ready?" Noticing the sheen on the dildo, he picked it up and licked it. "Oh babe...that's some sweet married pussy juice! But now ya gotta a real cock!" Seizing her wrist, he pulled her close. "Show me how ya sweet married mouth sucks black cock!" as he thrust the black rubber imitation towards her mouth. Jessica resisted and kept turning her head as he tried to force the phallus between her lips. He finally clutched her hair in the back and pulled making her open her mouth as she moaned in pain. "Wrap ya lips around that...Suck!" Jessica did as she was told, but not enthusiastically. "Maybe you'd do better wid the real thing, bitch?" as he pushed on her shoulders making her kneel in front of him. "Here's your black cock! Da Bone is here!" Jessica was fearful of her predicament but paradoxically could feel her drenched cunt contracting in anticipation of having a real black cock to play with. Grabbing his rigid dick through his trousers, he commanded, "Go on babe...take it out!"

drdick694u
drdick694u
773 Followers