Crazy from the Heat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
appleweed
appleweed
62 Followers

"Yeah, Lori's mom has her convinced that if she lets me 'sex her up' like that she is going to get pregnant for sure. I keep telling her I will pull out before that happens but she won't hear it; she's just not willing to take the risk." I jump in with my new confidence with sex talk with my mom. Lori yelled my name and punched me in the arm afterwards, probably because I talked about it like that in front of my mom.

Mom laughs as she sits across from us at the table and says, "When bens dad and I was your age, his mom taught us about other ways we could do things without me loosing my virginity" and while looking at Lori she picks a corn chip out of the bowl on the table.

"Grandma showed you guys how to have sex?" I say, acting surprised by the revelation.

"Oh yes Ben, granny Colton showed us a few different ways to enjoy our bodies before we where married. Things we did right up until we... well, you people know why Ben's dads not here. Any way, you two have options that could keep you busy right up to your wedding night and long after" she says while waving that corn chip at us like some kind of edible pointer.

Now I know what kind of things she's talking about because mom and I have already done all of it. Lori on the other hand gets angry if I try to tell her about it so it is kind of a shock to me when she asks mom, "what kind of things Mrs. Colton?"

"Well Lori, if your not embarrassed to hear about it in front of Ben here, I can list them for you" mom says.

Lori never breaks eye contact with me as she says, "I don't think it would hurt to at least hear what you have to say Mrs. Colton."

"How about you Ben, are you okay with this?" She asks finally eating the corn chip and getting up to check on the charcoal to see if its burning okay.

Studying Lori's face for any sign of rejection, not seeing any behind her smile, I answer, "No mom, I think we're doing okay so far; go ahead."

"Okay then, here it goes. The two areas I am referring to are masturbation and...

As soon as mom said masturbation, Lori cut her off and says, "The bible is very clear on masturbation Mrs. Colton and I don't think I want to go there."

Never missing a beat mom says, "I know what the bible says Lori but it only talks about male masturbation and him not wasting his seed; not masturbating each other. The men who wrote that did not know that women have the seed and they only had a fertilizer to activate its growth.

They could not except that a woman has the power of creating life because they are the ones who inject their sperm inside a woman's womb. They do the exchange so they took all the credit. Besides Lori, It's not much different than touching each other through your clothes and I can tell you it feels great if you go just a little deeper."

"I don't know Mrs. Colton but..."

Its moms turn to cut Lori off with, "I think it's time to drop the Mrs. Colton thing so why don't you just call me Mollie or even mom if you would please Lori," and picks out another corn chip. I guess she needs something to wave in the air as she plays teacher.

"Okay Mollie. In Sunday school they said, 'any masturbation is wrong and you'll burn in the fires of hell if you do it'! How can it be okay if someone else is doing it to you?" Lori says with a look of concern on her face.

Mom eats the chip and gets up to check on the charcoals before going on to say, "Lori, when you get older I hope you realize that the bible was written by men who wanted to control everyone around them. There is a great deal of things today that they had no idea of back then and that is why it's missing stuff like this.

Now I love god just as much as anyone else and I can tell you that he trusts us enough to figure these things out on our own." Mom pauses to get the foil wrapped potatoes off the tray and places them on the grill.

I look at Lori and I can see she is really thinking hard about what mom is saying. Lori reaches out to get herself a corn chip and simply asks "What kind of things Mollie?"

Mom joins us back at the table and answers with, "For starters Lori, If you read between the lines you and I are no more than an afterthought in his perfect creation and that should show you how wrong the men who wrote the bible where."

Mom pauses as she stands up, we sit in silence and watch as she picks up the plate of steaks, turns to place each one on the grill before continuing. "Why did god create all the animals on this earth as male and female only to turn around and make a single man, and then afterwards, discover that he needed a suitable helper of the opposite sex?"

As mom takes a drink of sweet tea Lori just shrugs her shoulders and says "I don't know."

Mom sets her glass down and says, "Another hidden mystery is, if Adam and Eve where the only two people on earth, then incest must have been acceptable at some point before men started controlling everyone they could and made it wrong in order to end the birth defects associated with its offspring. Now should we keep talking about god or should we get to the suitable helper part I was intending to teach you two about?" Mom asks as she tops up her nearly empty glass.

"Everything you're saying sounds about right Mrs. Colt... uh, Mollie, so please go on with what you started talking about."

"Okay then, let us restart with what Ben could do for you and what he needs to be careful of when he's doing it. Do you both know what a clitoris is?" Mom asks. With red faces, we both nod a yes in continued silence.

"Okay then, rubbing that is one of the ways a women's body is stimulated into orgasm" mom says.

"Mollie," Lori says in a questioning tone.

"Yes Lori, what is it?" mom asks.

"What's an orgasm?" Lori asks with a look of deep thought.

"It's hard to put into words Lori but, it's the peak of our sexual arousal and only reached through sexual stimulation."

"Oh," Lori says and I can just tell that she still has no idea what one is.

"Don't worry Lori, once you have one you'll understand and want it to happen again and again and again!" Mom tells her with the excitement growing in her voice along the way.

After a sip of tea and refilling both of our glasses, she continues with, "when a male has one, that's when he ejaculates his seamen to fertilize our egg and bring a new baby into our lives. However, that only happens if he has his penis inside the woman's vagina. There won't be any babies if he shoots it out on your skin or in your mouth."

Lori reacts quickly to the last part and squeals, "in my mouth, yuk!"

"Yes Lori, in your mouth. It is actually quite nice to feel it squirt in your mouth. It is a little salty but not that bad. Maybe later after we eat these stake's here, Ben could supply you with some so you can see for yourself how good it is," Mom says.

As she does, Lori and I just look at each other in the eyes while blushing. I turn and take another long swill from my glass until its empty and look at the empty pitcher setting on the table. "Mom, is there any more sweet tea in the house?" I ask getting up from my chair.

"Yes Ben, it's in a smaller container on the left side of the top shelf in the refrigerator. Just pour it in the pitcher and add another two containers of cold water from the big water pitcher and refill it." She says as she returns to the table.

When I return from the house with a fresh pitcher of sweet tea, I stop on the porch and watch as mom and Lori sit laughing and carrying on, having a good time like usual. When I get back to the table, I refill everyone's glass before taking my seat while asking, "What are you girls laughing about? It sure looked like I was missing something good."

Mom says with a grin from ear to ear "Don't worry Ben, your not going to miss anything good with us women around!" Then they both start laughing all over again.

When I sit back down in my seat Lori says, "I asked your mom if you were going to get lost in the kitchen, she says you're good at following directions and that is a wonderful trait to find in a man and should be very rewarding for me in the future."

"Okay, what ever" is my reply passing it off as simple humor. Little did I know; mom had told Lori of her intentions and Lori was actually looking forward to the evenings activities.

Mom tends to the grill and I stand and adjust the umbrella to shade the table from the hot sunlight. Before I sit back down, I steel a kiss from Lori, catching her off guard. She looked rather distracted when I did it and she later told me she was wondering what it would be like to have me shoot semen in her mouth.

After we have eaten dinner and cleaned up, we make our way into the house. Mom never said another word and the whole subject seamed long forgotten. We settled in the living room watching a show on TV.

By seven, the credits started rolling and we still have four hours before Lori needs to be at home. It is thirty minutes to Lori's house so we still have three and a half hours when mom asks, "So are you two love birds ready to continue our talk now or would you like to continue it later?"

With surprising eagerness, Lori says, "please continue Mollie, it sounded quite interesting earlier and I would love to hear more about the stuff you were telling us about earlier!"

Mom smiles and says, "Okay Lori, what would you like me to start with?"

Lori's face reddens as she grabs my knee and asks, "I don't know, maybe what Ben here would like to learn more about?"

With some embarrassment, I just shrug my shoulders and mom takes it as a queue to list the options. "Masturbation or oral sex Ben; Pick one."

"I guess you could start with masturbation mom" is my nervous reply. It is what started this stuff and got us to this point after all.

"Okay Ben, masturbation it is then" and she gets out of her chair and takes her drink with her as she walks to her bedroom door. She opens the door and steps inside as she calls us to join her, "Lori, Ben, could you come in here please?"

We look at each other wondering what mom is up to as we get up and make our way into the room. As we enter, I see mom reaching for something in her closet.

"Can you reach this box Ben?" She says as she points to it and moves, I pull it down from the shelf and mom points to the foot of her bed, and I set in down next to Lori.

"What is in here Mollie," Lori asks as mom lifts the top off the old box.

"These are some old carvings my father made when I was a little girl so my mom could talk to me one day about the changes my body was going to go through. I thought they might work for learning tools to get us moving on this subject." As mom speaks, she walks back to the door, closes it and I hear it lock.

She walks back to the bed and says, "What happens in this room stays here you two." She pulls out two bundles of cloth and set each one next to the box.

When the box is empty, she replaces the lid, picks up the largest bundle, and starts to unwrap what ever is hiding inside. As it comes into the open air, all I see is what looks like a piece of firewood. As mom studies the hidden side, she looks like she is deep in thought but soon smiles as she turns the thing around.

"Now don't laugh but this is supposed to be a carving of a woman's vagina. It's not that good but it will do for this," she says as she sets it on the box. It sure does not look like the ones I have seen on the internet but I will keep that to myself.

"Now Ben," mom starts as she points to what could only be a clitoris. "This is where a clitoris sets on a woman and what you'll be centering your attention on when you stimulate Lori to orgasm with your fingers or even your tongue."

She moves her pointing finger a little lower and says "and right about here is where some day you'll be putting your penis in. Now I cannot show you on this but, just between these folds of skin, we will call lips, is where Lori's vaginal opening is, so you will have to be careful not to go in, because there is a thin wall of skin called a hymen in there. If you break it you'll miss the magic of taking Lori's virginity; do you understand?"

Moms question goes by with me just nodding my head yes. All I can think about is moms pussy and how good it feels and how much I hope to feel Lori's wrapped around my cock. Watching mom squirm as she smiles at me, I turn trying to look bashful as I adjust my cock for comfort as Lori jumps in and says, "My mom says it's going to hurt like hell so please is careful when that time comes Ben."

"From my own experience I can tell you that it will burn like a cut for a moment or two but you'll get passed it with no problem Lori. It sounds to me as if your mom is trying to scare you into staying a virgin all your life." mom tells her the last part with a giggle in her voice.

I speak up and say, "The guys at school said it makes a loud pop when it breaks. Is that true mom?"

Mom giggles and says, "That is why I want to teach you kids about this Ben. Your friends out on that playground were fools who like to make things up like that to scare you. I can remember when your dad broke mine.

I felt some pressure, and when it suddenly tore, it felt just like I said Lori. There was a burning, like a paper cut, but by the time I got used to him being inside me, and he started pumping in and out of me all the pain was gone and replaced with pleasure. Now enough of this let me show you this next one Lori."

Mom moves the carving to the bed, lifts the other bundle, and slowly removes the wrapping. It did not take long to recognize it as a penis like mine only a much larger size. As soon as it is unwrapped mom hands it to Lori asking, "Any idea what that is Lori?"

Lori starts listing names she has heard "penis, peter, pecker, cock, dick and fuck stick are some names the girls at school used Mollie. Are they really this big when they get hard?"

Mom thinks for a moment and turns to move up the side of her bed. She opens a drawer and digs for something in there.

She quickly spins around, says, "Meet my new boyfriend kids," and holds up a long plastic tube thing that tapers to a soft offset point before adding, "His name is Bob."

Lori looks at it with a questioning face and with a matching voice says "Bob, You named it Bob?"

"It's kind of a joke Lori. It stands for battery operated boyfriend or b o b, Bob," mom says with a big smile.

With wonder in her eyes, Lori says, "That thing takes batteries?"

Mom grabs the bottom with her free hand and gives the thing a twist and it starts to make a vibrating noise; "Yes Lori, it's called a vibrator and it's supposed to relax sore muscles but I don't think anyone has ever used them for that," and turns it back off and hands it to her.

Lori takes it and feels it for weight, as she looks it over. "So Mollie, I am trying to figure out how you would use this thing."

"Well Lori, I got it to take Ben's dad's place, so I could relieve some of my own sexual tensions when I need too" mom tells her. The line makes me wonder about her story to get me to let her watch me jack off was just a ruse to get me to fuck her.

She has been a little too eager to get at my cock recently. However, I am in no hurry to end this now as she gets Lori into our playing around.

After silent thought, Lori asks, "So you're saying you use this to masturbate your self now that you're..."

Mom cuts her right off with "Yes Lori, once you get used to having a man's loving on a regular basis you tend to want it bad enough to get one of these when he's not around anymore, but it is just not the same as a real penis connected to a mans body."

As I stand there listening, I come to the realization of why mom wanted to have sex with me so bad. Lori goes on with her questioning. "Are they all this size?"

"No Lori, they have different sizes so there are comfort options" mom tells her.

"Not these Mollie, is bens cock this size or what?"

Lori's question catches me by surprise and I say, "Why do you have to bring me into this?"

Lori's reply is "why not Ben, this is about both of us anyway!"

Mom goes back to her drawer and when she stands and turns, she hides something behind her back and says, "Well Lori, its been a while since I have seen his parts down there so I am not sure but the one your holding is extra long so you can hold on to it while you use it."

Lori looks relived and says, "Oh, okay, I was a bit worried about how all that thing would fit up inside a vagina."

Mom smiles and says, "Don't be too worried Lori, you can easily fit what ever he's hiding behind that lump in his pants," as she takes her free hand and points her thumb at me.

In my embarrassment, I turn around and face the wall as they both giggle before mom continues, "I didn't like that first one so I ordered this one on line." She brings out her hidden hand and a more life like cock with balls stands out in her hand.

Lori's eyes light up when she sees it and exclaims "Oh my god! Is that what they look like Mollie?"

"Yes Lori, this one is made from a softer rubbery stuff and the mold for it was supposedly made by some porn star who stuck his penis into casting material that hardened around it" mom tells her.

With a surprised tone, Lori says, "How did he get it out of there if it hardened around it?"

"They are only hard for a while and I am sure his shrank back to normal size after time passed" mom says before continuing. "All I know is he had the smallest one on the list Lori because only freaks of nature get filmed in them damn porno movies" she says holding it out for Lori to take.

Lori reaches out and hesitates before taking it. She looks it over and uses her free hand to feel the balls before checking out the ridge near the other end. While she studies it over mom walks to the door and closes it.

When she returns to the place she was, she asks, "Well Lori, what do you think of it?"

Lori finally smiles at it and says "I like it Mollie, is this what Ben's will feel like?"

"I don't know Lori, why don't you do a comparison and tell me." Mom's words are a total shock to me but even more shocking is Lori's reply.

"Drop your pants Ben and let me see your cock. By the size of that lump in the front of them I bet it won't take long to find out!"

Mom chimes in with "yeah Ben, I think Lori wants to taste your cum if I am remembering correctly so drop them jeans mister."

I stand there, trying to look as if I were a deer caught in the headlights as I slowly reach for my belt buckle. Things are going good and I do not want to look to eager. Therefore, I fumble and make it look good.

Seeing that I might actually go through with it mom starts clearing off the bed. As my pants drop around my ankles, everything seams surreal now. I am about to show Lori my cock for the first time and, in front of my mother no less. Slowly I pull my feet out of my shoes and step clear of them and my jeans.

Lori is watching my every move as I reach for the band on my boxers. As my hands slowly go down, her eyes search for signs of what is hiding. When my cock springs free, I hear both mom and Lori react with cheerful surprise.

"Well that's gotten bigger since I last seen it; what do you think of it Lori?" Mom's words are lost to Lori as she smiles making eye contact with me.

"come over here and lay on the bed Ben" mom calls out to me and I move around the far side and sink to the bed before laying back on the stack of soft pillows waiting for me. Lori sits next to me; her hand slowly reaches to touch my cock, but her hand stops short and rests on my leg.

"Okay Lori, don't be scared, just wrap your fingers around it, and see what it feels like" mom encourages her. Lori moves her hand to gently brush against it before she does. Lori's hand wraps around my cock and I let out a sharp, "Oh."

She gets a good feel of it and says, "It is hard but its warm and soft... mom, why do they say it's hard as a rock when that's not how it feels at all?"

appleweed
appleweed
62 Followers