Crazy from the Heat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
appleweed
appleweed
62 Followers

Lori's question causes mom to giggle a bit as she says "that's just another one of them things boys say out on the playground to make it sound like more than it really is baby. Just keep exploring it and get comfortable with how it feels and I bet Ben would like to feel you softly touching his balls too."

As Lori's fingers move to my balls continuing her investigation, a drop of clear fluid comes out of the tip and Lori asks, "Did I just make him cum mom?"

"Oh no Lori, that is what's called precum. It cleans the passageway for the sperm and provides lubrication. Use your finger to collect it," mom tells her before adding, "When Ben shoots his load, you'll know it, because it will be flying everywhere," with a laugh growing in her voice. When our eyes meet, mom winks at me.

Lori slides her hand down my leg and back up to my balls and gently holds my balls for the first time. It feels wonderful as she looks up at me and asks. "How's this feel lover boy" and giggles as she drops her head and licks across the head of my cock, scooping up the precum drooling out of the slit in the end.

Mom fell back against the dresser with the mirror on it and made everything rattle when the shock hit her and as soon as Lori and I looked over at her, it looked like she had wet herself as we watched the small wet spot grow. As soon as we see her sinking down Lori and I jump to try to catch her.

Mom holds out a hand panting a shaken "no, I am okay, just let me recover here" and places the free hand on her crotch where the wetness starts. She pulls it back and looks at it and says, "Damn, that must have been the biggest one yet" as a grin grows on her face.

Lori and I each look at one another, and Lori says, "WHAT HAPPENED MOM?", and we look back to her.

Mom turns and heads to the bathroom saying, "give me a minute and I'll be right with you" before the door shuts.

I reach out, pull Lori's chin towards me, and give her a kiss. She kisses back with her tongue splitting my lips. As our kissing reaches a new level, I feel Lori's hand searching between my legs before gripping my cockshaft.

The door opens and Lori jerks her hand back and pulls away. Lori slumps down as if sensing trouble and mom smiles and moves in to give her a hug before saying, "Oh, My, God, Lori, I was not ready to see you do that. When your tongue touched Ben's cock, I had a huge orgasm! I never even expected to be having one, but I did! I am sorry if I scared you two but it was a great surprise for me too."

The three of us laugh away the oddness of the moment before Lori says, "Okay you guys, now where were we?"

"well, it looked to me like you were getting comfortable touching bens wily when I came out just now so why not pick up there," mom says regaining control over what's happening. Mom stands and begins restacking the pillows leaning me back into them. "Comfy Ben" mom asks running her hand across my hair setting it in place, probably with a smile.

Mom moves to the chair by her desk and rolls it closer to the bed before checking her robe and sitting in it. Seeing mom ready, Lori wraps her hand around my cock and moves it slowly up and down pulling the skin with it.

Soon more precum oozes out the slit and mom tells her "use that stuff as a lube Lori and you can slide up and down it with out dragging as much skin." Lori slides a thumb up and smears the stuff around the head causing me to let out a moan. "See Lori, Ben likes it slippery. They all do, or at least his dad did anyway."

"Is Ben's as big as his dad's was mom?"

"Ben's looks a little longer and it's hard to tell about the width with out holding it."

Lori points it her way and says "Here mom, check it out."

Mom's eyes grow wide "I can't touch that one Lori. It's against the law" she says mater of factly.

"But mom," Lori starts, "I thought you said that what happens in this room stays in this room; if it helps just don't do it sexually or don't enjoy it."

Looking at Lori in a state of disbelief, I can feel my moms stare and turn to look her in the eyes. "Well Ben, what do you think, Could you handle your mom touching your penis now that you've grown up," mom asks, knowing fully well, that it would not be the first time she touched it.

Laying here with Lori's hand playing with my cock feels so good. The thought of mom helping her would be the greatest thing that could ever top it.

In my amazement, at how well mom's plan is working out, I say, "Sure mom, you can do what ever you need too in order to teach us this stuff, So it would probably make it easier for us all if you go ahead, it will be Okay.

With out a word Lori pulls her hand back as moms reaches for my cock shaft. As her cool hand wraps around my cock again, it causes me to suck in a sharp, deep breath and I close my eyes for just a moment.

"I could touch my fingers around Ben's father's penis. This one is definitely a little bigger you lucky girl" mom says before moving her hand away. I feel her touch and look to watch her finger circling the ridge around the head, as she continues, "this is one of the places you'll want to pay attention to Lori. That's where a lot of the nerves are that make Ben feel good," and looks at me smiling and winks again. I just nod my head in agreement while watching the feeling from her finger circle my cock head.

As more precum oozes out, she spreads it around, coating the head and her finger. She pulls her finger away and up to her mouth; sucking it clean as her eyes close.

Lori looks as the finger she watches intently, disappears into moms sucking lips and asks, "How's it taste Mollie" with a big smile on her pretty face.

Mom pulls her finger out while leaving here eyes closed, and says, "Don't you remember Lori or did you forget?"

"I don't remember mom, I got distracted," Lori says regaining her hold on my cock.

Mom looks at my cock as a large dollop of precum leaks out and says "there, Ben just gave you a fresh sample why don't you try it again and I promise not to be a distraction this time" with a giggle.

Lori giggles with her and says, "Okay," as she drops her head and kicks the precum off the head causing me to moan with delight. After she licks me a few times, she turns her head towards mom and says "yummy, kind of salty but not that bad." Lori turns to ma and says, "Let me know if I am doing this right, and turns to kiss my cock. As her lips slide over the head of my cock, I let out a deep moan.

Mom quickly leans forward and whispers in Lori's ear making her nod a yes in reply before saying aloud "okay, you'll have to get it covered in spit to get it really wet so it will slide through your lips baby girl."

Lori lifts her head up and I watch as she lets the spit drop from her mouth.

"Use your hand to spread it around as you try to get more spit ready" mom says.

As mom gives direction Lori is soon doing a wonderful job giving me her first blowjob. She sucks and licks as she bobs her head up and down making me squirm as my body tingles wildly. Mom watches me writhe with pleasure and as I feel my balls getting ready to explode, I look at mom and send a telepathic message that I am getting really close to cumming.

With a knowing nod, mom places her hand on Lori's shoulder and says, "Okay baby girl, it looks like Ben's about ready to shoot. Do you want him to do it in your mouth or...."

"Yes, I want to know what it's like so go ahead Ben, let me taste it baby" Lori says before dropping her mouth back to my cock.

As she smiles mom says, "It's going to be a lot of juice and it's going to shoot out really hard so be ready baby." Mom looks at me and our eyes make contact as she says, "Let her know when you're going to cum baby. Come on baby boy, cum for us baby, just let it go and enjoy it baby."

Mom's encouragements are perfect as I push my head back and say, "I'm cumming Lori," and feel my cock explode in Lori's sucking mouth with a deep grunt. Lori stops and pulls back so just the very tip of my cock is in her mouth and I feel her swallow as my cock keeps pulsing with each shot of cum it shoots.

Mom smiles and says, "That's it baby girl, your doing good, He'll be done in a moment and you can relax," as mom rubs Lori's back. After I have spent my load, I can tell Lori is having fun with my extra sensitive cock because she giggles every time I jump because she rubs me with her tongue.

Mom see's my reactions, "okay baby girl, and now let the man relax a moment. Torture is for another lesson."

Lori pulls her mouth off my softening cock and looks at it while twisting her head like a confused puppy saying, "Aw, did I kill it. This was just getting to be fun!"

Mom giggles with her and says, "No Lori, you didn't kill it; it's just napping because you sucked all the life out of it" with excitement in her voice. "Anybody ready for a drink yet" mom asks.

Lori giggles out "no thanks I just had one" and lay's next to me on the bed with a very happy look on her face.

"Okay" mom says, "I'll be right back" and quickly leaves the bedroom forgetting the door was locked.

As soon as mom is out of range, Lori says, "I think your mom would like a chance at your cock Ben. Did you notice she had her hand inside her robe while I was doing that?"

"Yeah, I saw her arm jumping around every time I could open my eyes. That was amazing babe. Did you like it," I ask trying to change the subject.

"oh yeah Ben, I loved it, I felt so powerful making you feel good and them girls at school are liars. Your sperm tasted kind of salty yet sweet at the same time and now I want more"

"I love you baby, I can't wait to taste what you have for me" I say as mom walks back in the room. She sets a tray on the dresser and turns, closing and relocking the door behind her. We watch as mom pulls a cork from the wine bottle and fills three glasses.

As she passes them out, I look at the clock and see we have been at this for an hour and a half so we still have two hours left before we need to leave.

Once we each have a glass of wine, mom raises her glass, "here is to my son and future daughter-in-law, may they always enjoy their blissfulness," and we click glasses and drink the wine.

Mom smiles and places her hand on Lori's shoulder and says, "Lori, I must tell you that you have surpassed all my hopes tonight. Most girls do not do such a great job giving their first blowjob and I think its time you get the reward you have earned! Now shimmy off them jeans and lie up here on the bed and I'll have Ben making you feel good in no time!"

"Oh no Mrs. Colton, I can't, if I let Ben touch me right now I might have to jump on that beautiful cock of his and get my self pregnant. However, if it is okay with Ben, maybe you could take my place in bens lesson.

Mom empties her glass and places it on the tray. While she pours it full she asks, "Well, as long as you're okay with it Lori what does Ben think about learning to please a woman using his mom as practice?"

I down my glass looking into Lori's eyes and she is smiling at me. She uses her head as a pointer while saying, "Go on Ben, and learn how you're supposed to make a woman feel good. I want to watch you learn what you'll be doing to me some day," and she grabs my shoulder and pushes me towards my mom.

I look at Lori trying to look shocked as I remember the last time I had my face between mom's legs. I feel my semi hard cock get harder as she smiles at its answer. Still looking at Lori, and seeing her reaction I say reaching out and taking mom's hand, "What do I have to do mom? Teach me how to make this girl feel as special as she can."

With out a word mom unties the belt on her robe. As it spreads across her shoulders, I watch as her naked body is reveled to my eyes again. Seeing us both stare at her, she spins around to show us every inch before lying down on the bed next to Lori who is now in the middle.

"Let me have a few pillows Ben" mom asks. I lean forward and Lori twists to get them for her as I stare at moms big tits before I give her a wink. Mom takes the first pillow and lifts her ass off the bed to place it under her; the second she places behind her head.

"Okay Ben, can you get between my legs so I can show you around and what to do," mom asks.

"Go on Ben," Lori says shaking my leg as she continues, "maybe if you do a good job mommy will let you play with her big hooters too," and giggles.

As my mom joins her in giggling she says, "You never know what might take place next Lori. It has been four years since I let a man pay as much attention to me as bob over there, that plastic toy is just not the same as a real man like Ben here.

But please, just promise me that you won't say anything, to anybody, because we could get into a lot of big trouble doing what we are about to do here."

I like the sound of mom calling me a man tonight as I crawl up the bed and stop my face over her pulled up knees, staring at her wet pussy. Her dark curls of hair are short and nicely trimmed; the reddish pink folds of skin are shiny wet with a purplish red nub poking through near the top.

I take a deep sniff of her womanly sent as Lori speaks. "Don't you worry Mollie, I won't dare tell a single soul because if my mom ever found out something like this ever happened, I would be sent off to a monastery to become a nun for the rest of my life!"

I move in closer as mom reaches down and spreads her pussy open with one hand and points with the other to start her teaching game. "This is my clitoris or clit for short, it's kind of like your cock, as far as stimulation goes; this is the one thing you will need to pay attention to most. Down here is the place where your cock goes in and you are more than welcome to put it in there if Lori does not mind."

"I don't mind sharing him with you mom. I think I am going to need some help trying to keep him out of mine for a while yet" Lori tells her.

With my face so close to mom's crotch, the smell of it makes my hard-on twitch because of it. Already having a good idea of what to do I reach out my tongue and lap at mom's clit.

"Ooooh yeah, right there Ben" and I take another swipe across it, "suck on it as you lick it Ben and keep going until I pass out" mom says with urgency in her voice.

As I lay down flat with my legs bent up in the air, I get a good suction on her clit and start lashing my tongue up and down across it. This causes mom to move her hips around a lot making it hard to stay in place. I make quick work to wrap my arms under and around her legs and hold her as still as I can.

Looking up from her pussy mom has pulled her hands back and is now pinching her own nipples; I stick out my tongue and give her a long lick from bottom to top before locking on to her clit and lashing it again. As I get back to work, mom writhes and screams but I manage to keep my face planted.

I lick up and down until my tongue tires and then I start going side to side for the change. Mom screams "yes Ben, change directions, stick you tongue in my pussy hole Ben, fuck me with your tongue. And if you need a rest you could always fuck me with that big beautiful cock of yours." The invite is perfect as my cock hurts from me grinding it into the bed. However, what really gets my attention is mom saying, "Yes Lori, suck mommas titties baby girl."

I open my eyes and look up to see Lori sucking on mom's big nipple. I crawl up to kiss her and catching her by surprise. As we kiss, our tongues play with mom's nipple together. I suddenly feel a hand on my cock; I look down as mom starts rubbing it against her pussy lips as her hips reach up to get me in her.

As I begin to slowly push inside mom says, "Yes Ben, push it in me and fuck me with it. Mommy needs a good fuck so please fuck me good!" As I reach the deepest I can go, mom wraps her legs around my ass and holds me inside her.

I pull back and mom drags me back inside her again. Soon I am pounding in with out her pulling me. The warm, wet embrace of her tight pussy is amazing to feel as my cock slides in and out with wet sloping sounds. Lori has her eyes locked to mine, and smiles as I fuck my mom well.

Lori pulls her mouth from mom's tit and says, "I think I love you even more, now that you're a full fledged mother fucker Ben; and I love sucking your titties mommy!"

Mom screams out and I feel something spraying from her pussy as it clamps down on my cock. The hot liquid feels amazing as it drips from my balls and it sends me into orgasmic bliss as my cock throbs and shoots out my fourth load of the day; mom got me twice this morning.

Once we finish sharing our orgasms, I fall, rolling next to mom. As we catch our breath, I sense Lori moving around. Mom asks her "what are you doing Lori," and I look to see Lori crawling up between moms legs.

"I just wanted to have another taste of bens yummy cream mom. Can I get some?"

"Sure Lori, use a finger to help you" mom says.

As I watch her, Lori sticks out her tongue and sticks it right in mom's pussy and licks up a scoop of our love juices "Mmmm, that was good mommy, can I get some more" and dives back in before the answer is given,

"Sure Lori, help your self" mom starts sarcastically, "Yeah that feels really good baby girl. Lick mommy's pussy out good and clean for me so I don't have to wash it," mom says grabbing my wrist as I rise up on my elbows to watch Lori playing. Lori has moms pussy spread wide open as her tongue reminds me of a kitten drinking milk from a dish.

Soon Lori has a writhing woman under her face, as mom lets out a jumbled series of "ooh's and awes" mixed with a few "yes, right there's" going as she discovers how much she eating mom's pussy.

Mom watches Lori as best she can when the sensations let her eyes open enough to see her. I move down and lay my head on mom's hip to watch Lori working and help hold one side down a bit.

Mom pushes me back with her hand and I figure I am just in the way so I roll to a standing position next to the bed. I walk around the bed, grab the wine bottle, and take a swig and as I do, I see mom's rubber cock on the nightstand. I reach to pick it up as mom watches my every move. I look it over and hold it down next to Lori's face.

As it touches her cheek, she turns to suck on it and quickly stops to look at me letting it drop from her mouth. "What's that for babe?" Lori asks.

"I thought you might like to use it down there," I answer. Lori smiles as she takes it from me. She stares at it intensely while she pushes it in slowly and mom's pussy keeps taking more and more of it. Once she has it in balls deep her tongue dives back down to mom's clit and I watch it disappears into Lori's sucking lips.

Mom instantly goes into convulsions as her pussy starts shooting a stream of her orgasmic fluid at Lori's chin. Lori pulls away in shock and the dildo creeps out of moms pussy with every bounce her ass does off the bed. Lori looks at me with her face full of wonder as I reach out and hold her in my arms.

"Mom's just had a huge orgasm Lori. You must be good at licking her pussy," I say.

Lori raises her head to look at me stopping to look at my cock for a moment on the way up and says, "I have a little confession to make Ben. That is not the first time I have done that. I have a few girlfriends who have tough moms like mine and we have done things like that with each other in the past. I hope your not mad Ben, but I couldn't help my self."

I hold Lori closer and tell her, "as long as we are confessing here Lori, I have one to make also." Lori looks at me with raised eyebrows and a questioning look. I look at mom and she nods her head in approval because she knows what is coming next.

I look Lori in the eyes and start my confession, "Lori, mom and I set this night up to get you involved with our sex play. Mom and I have been having sex for about a week now and I wanted her to teach you how to do the things she does. I love you so much and we both know that we will marry one day. It is selfish I know, but I wanted you to be as good if not better than mom is. Can you forgive us?"

appleweed
appleweed
62 Followers