Crazy Horny Obsession

Story Info
Cute cross dresser waitress with enticing perfume whispers.
1.5k words
4.01
17.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Wayne walked out of the door to go to work, his wife said behind him, "I will be at Carol's tonight for a game of cards. You should get out with the guys more often. Love you, good bye."

During the work day, Joe a co-worker came up and said, "Hey Wayne, you ought to get out after work sometime. There is a club downtown you could try. It is a lot of fun. On Wednesday nights it is a little more calm and you can enjoy a drink and listen to the music. Here I have a coupon for one of the waitresses to give you free drinks."

Wayne took the coupon and said, "Well I don't know. I am a little reluctant to go out on weeknights." Wayne had an ordinary life and did not get out much at all.

Joe continued, "It is a private club. You will have lots of fun and the waitresses are gorgeous."

Now Wayne was getting interested. He rarely ever spoke to other women than his wife, except for some at work. Simply being around other pretty women would be an exciting change for once.

"Try it," Joe said as he walked away.

Wayne worked late as he often did at certain times of the month. Joe walked out to his car and had reluctant second thoughts. But then he reasoned to himself that he had coupons and it wouldn't cost anything. If he didn't like it he could leave.

Arriving at the private club, Wayne parked the car and came to the entrance. He was greeted by a very pretty girl, who gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Her perfume was out of this world.

"Hi my name is Susie. I will be your hostess tonight. I see you have a coupon. Let me see it please, and what kind of drink would you like? Let me show you to your table."

Wayne followed her titillating walk, almost stumbling behind her. The tables were sparse and the lights were low. She led him to one more toward the back corner where he could watch her as she went around.

Susie fluffed her short skirt and even in the dim light Wayne could see her ass cheek and the band of her panties. Susie made great displays of touching Wayne's arm to show him the table, and menu. She frequently leaned against him, and he could feel the warmth of her body. She was pretty, and her ear rings sparkled from the party lights from the stage where on weekends they had live bands.

The drinks she brought him were sweet but strong. She often fluffed her skirt, or raised the side showing her leg all the way to the hip, and above her garter. She had beautiful legs. She loved to flash her ass. Susie often whispered in his ear, "Would you like another drink sweety?"

When Susie brought him a drink again, she held his face to her short skirt side, and let him sniff it and kiss it. She fluffed her skirt again as she walked away, and he could see the cheek of her ass. He wanted to kiss it too.

It was way past closing time at other bars, and Wayne was having a lot of fun with the music, a few people on the dance floor, and the attention from Susie. Wayne was getting pretty tipsy. Susie began to get more personal when she hugged Wayne, holding him close, and squeezing his butt cheeks.

At one point she guided his hand to feel her smooth panties. This almost drove Wayne wild. Then she offered him to hug her panty clad ass cheek with his face to feel how smooth it was. Wayne hugged and kissed her smooth panties. The unexpectedly, she drew aside her panties uncovering her ass cheek and said kiss it.

Hungrily Wayne kissed and licked her ass cheek, following the contour, kissing and licking the firm bottoms side of her ass cheek, and then started licking toward the butt crack and inside butt cheek. He successfully tongued up and down one side of her ass crack, and took a few licks rimming at her butthole, before she stopped him.

Wayne was getting crazy horny, and hungered for her body.

More lights went out, and Susie started to give him a lap dance. She made sure his cock got top attention, and teased it through his clothes to maximum hardness.

Giving a lap dance, Susie fluffed her skirt with her back side facing his lap. She lifted the back of her skirt and Wayne could see her panties and the top of her ass crack. . She had been playing with Wayne's cock through his clothes, but now she unfastened his pants and pulled out his cock. His eyes were glued to the wonderful sight, but then she pulled down her panties revealing her entire ass, and she expertly sat on his cockhead.

Wayne was shocked and mesmerized. He felt his cock glide up in a tightness his wife never had. His cock was squeezed, and felt as if in a smooth warm glove. As she moved up and down Wayne felt a rippling effect on his cock, and watched her twist it as she humped.

It did not take too long before Wayne had the most explosive orgasm and cum shot he could remember.

When they relaxed, Susie started to rise slowly. Wayne noticed the tight pussy was actually her asshole. He realized it was his first time having anal sex. This made him even more aroused and so horny again he would do almost anything.

In the dark corner of the room, Susie rose and lifted the front of her skirt so Wayne could kiss and lick her stomach and kiss her panties in the front. As he started kissing her panties he noticed a lump, and then Susie pulled down her panties suddenly giving Wayne a mouth full of cock.

Wayne loved her so much he asked no questions, but just started sucking. It was his first time sucking cock, but he didn't care. He wanted to kiss it, and lick it, and just make love to it. Soon Susie shot a week of saved up cum into his mouth. It was sticky, salty, and a little chalky with perhaps a slight bleachy taste. The cum stuck to his tongue and he got a good taste of it, while some of it had gone down his throat coating it like molasses.

Wayne sucked and licked the cock until the cum melted in his mouth and he swallowed the remaining. Then he lovingly kissed, licked, and sucked the balls. Now Susie lifted her skirt and cocked a leg up so Wayne could kiss and lick in search of the end of her cock root. He was licking the prostate area, perineum, asshole, eagerly with passion and hunger, and then sucking butt cheeks as if trying to experience every part of Susie's body in his mouth. He reached back until his tongue was caught between the butt cheeks, and licked clean her butt hole.

A couple days later, Wayne was back at work. Late in the evening, Joe met Wayne by the copier and supply room.

Joe asked, "How did you like that club?"

Wayne just answered with a speechless grin.

Joe patted Wayne on the ass. "I knew you'd like it." Joe rubbed Wayne's ass through the thin material of work trousers. Since he got no resistance from Wayne, he rubbed the ridge of his hand up and down Wayne's ass crack, feeling the heat from the butt cheeks through the material. He felt the heat from Wayne's asshole, and pressed his index finger on it. Taking Wayne's hand and placing it on his cock he worked Wayne's hand up and down and then let Wayne continue on his own.

Wayne realized Joe was making a pass at him.

Casually Joe said, "Let's go to the club tonight after work. We can stop at my house for a drink to warm up, and chat." They were both obsessed with this club.

Wayne replied, "Ok. That sounds great." Wayne was already getting horny again thinking of the taste of cock, and cum again, and sucking balls smelling the musky odor.

Soon they were starting to get drunk at Joe's house. They both enjoyed the wonders of sucking cock and balls totally nude, and swallowing cum. Each one got hard again for a round of anal sex. If they were close friends and co-workers before, they were very close best friends and fond of each other now. They were bisexual, and Wayne never thought of it that way.

When they went on to the club, Wayne realized that he had left his underwear at Joe's house. Joe had snatched Wayne's underwear and put them in a drawer with dozens of others he had collected. He turned off the cameras before they left.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***