Crazy Insane Lesbian Threesome

Story Info
Tracy, her sister Suzy, & Sandy have a sexy sleepover.
3.8k words
4.43
120k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the sequel/spin-off of Crazy Insane Glory Hole Surprise.

Chapter 1

Tracy, her sister Suzy, and their friend Sandy left the room labeled "Blowjob Class" and were walking down the hallway.

"Jesus Christ on a stick!" Suzy said. "That was awesome!"

"Yeah! Definitely the best birthday present I've ever gotten!" Sandy said.

"I'm glad you liked it," Tracy said. "I would have taken you tomorrow on your real birthday, but I have to work tomorrow."

"No problem," Sandy responded. "Suzy, you're great at sucking dick!"

"Thanks, but I don't think I'm anywhere as good as Tracy. How did you do that thing with your tongue?"

"It's called rolling your tongue. You'll learn how to do it if you take Spanish class next year, sis," Tracy said.

Suzy waved goodbye to the receptionist as they walked through the lobby. "I don't know about you guys, but sucking those dicks made me really horny," Suzy said.

"We know," Tracy said, smirking. "We could all smell your pussy." Sandy and Tracy laughed.

"Hey!" Suzy said, obviously embarrassed.

"We're just messing with you, Suze," Sandy said. "To tell you the truth, I was getting pretty moist myself."

"Same here," Tracy admitted. "I think Sabrina was too. I thought I saw a stain forming in her pants."

"Why did she leave early, anyway?" Suzy asked her older sister.

"I don't know. She probably left so she could go finger herself."

"Haha," Sandy laughed. "Hey, is she going to need a ride home?"

"Nah," Tracy said. "Her house is only like three minutes from here on foot."

As they walked towards Tracy's car, something caught Suzy's eye. "Hey, look at that car with the fogged up windows! I think people are having sex in it!" she said.

"Lucky them," Sandy said. They got in Tracy's car and left the parking lot.

Most of the ride back was spent in semi-awkward silence. All three girls were still substantially aroused from what had happened. Tracy tried to break the silence.

"You want me to drop you off at your place, Sandy?" Sandy snapped out of her deep thoughts and looked over at Tracy.

"Huh? Oh, uh, well, if it's alright with you guys, I was thinking I could stay the night at your place," Sandy said.

"Yeah, that's fine with me," Tracy said. She looked in the rearview mirror at her sister who was seemingly oblivious to the conversation. Tracy noticed that she was looking a little flushed. She turned the rearview mirror downwards a little and saw that Suzy's hand was down her pants and she could tell that she was rubbing her pussy furiously. Tracy was surprised that her sister was masturbating in the backseat of her car while she and Sandy were sitting only feet away. Tracy tried watching the road, but her eyes kept glancing at the mirror. She smelled a familiar odor and glanced over at Sandy to see if she noticed it, but when she did saw that Sandy also looked quite flushed. On further inspection, Tracy could tell that Sandy had her right arm to her side to conceal it and was fingering herself under her skirt.

Tracy didn't know what to do. Both her sister and her friend were right next to her, masturbating. Should she say something? Should she just ignore it and feel really awkward? She thought about it more and realized that she felt like an outcast. She had thoughts of the night's activities still fresh in her mind, and the fact that these two girls were masturbating in the same car as her made her even more aroused. She wanted to join them in their masturbatory activities. She took her left hand off the wheel, slowly slipped it into her pants, and slid it under her slightly moist panties. She caressed her pubic mound slowly as she drove. She glanced from the road to the mirror at her sister while watching Sandy in her peripheral vision. Her hand started picking up speed as she thought back to the hard cock she was sucking just twenty minutes earlier and how it erupted, filling her mouth with warm seed. There was an audible, wet slapping sound coming from the back seat. Tracy looked into the mirror and saw that the noise was in tempo with her sister's finger fucking. She took her right hand off the wheel for a second to adjust the mirror so she could see Suzy's face. Suzy's eyes were closed as she softly bit her trembling bottom lip. Suddenly, she opened them and looked into her sister's eyes through the mirror. The noise continued as Tracy watched her sister, pulling her gaze towards the road ahead of her every now and then. Suzy thrust her fingers back and forth into her wet cunt as she stared at her sister's beautiful eyes. Their stare was broken as Sandy started letting out soft moans.

"Oooh oooh oooh," Sandy cooed, quietly. She looked over at Tracy to see if she heard her and saw that she was glancing towards her, smiling. The feeling of embarrassment came over her until she realized that Tracy was touching herself too. She smiled back at Tracy, then looked in the backseat and saw that Suzy was doing the same thing. The three girls continued feeling themselves up in total silence, minus the soft moaning and moist slapping noises.

A heavy sexual musk was in the air. Tracy wondered if her car would continue to smell like pussy, thinking that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. She rubbed her fingers against her glistening slit quickly as she pulled into the driveway. She could feel her pleasure building up faster and faster.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god," Suzy moaned from the backseat, getting louder every moment. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god! Oh my GOD! OH MY GOD! OOOOH GAAAAWD!" she yelled as she climaxed. This caused Tracy's pleasure to build exponentially and she started bucking her hips as she orgasmed in silence. Sandy watched Tracy's movements and looked up at her face, contorting from the immense pleasure. Sandy rubbed her pussy faster and faster, paying special attention to her clit, and came harder than she ever had in her life. She let out a scream that rose higher and higher in pitch as her pussy juice gushed from deep inside her and sprayed her panties and the car seat she was sitting on. All three girls writhed as they basked in orgasmic aftershock. Suzy eventually opened her eyes and said, "We should probably go in now." The other girls agreed and they left the car and headed inside.

Chapter 2

"Where are your parents?" Sandy asked as they entered the living room.

"They're vacationing in Bolivia for a week, so we have the whole house to ourselves," Suzy answered.

"Hey, uh, my panties are soaked. Can I wash them while I'm here?" Sandy asked.

"I think we should all probably wash our panties after what happened back there in the car."

"I'm going to have to wash my pants too," Suzy said, motioning downwards towards the large wet area in her pants.

"Haha! Wow, Suze," Tracy said, looking at her sister's crotch. "Sandy, you can borrow a pair of my panties if you want."

"Nah, that's ok. I'm fine with going commando. I'll just try not to bend over," Sandy said looking down at her skirt.

They put their wet clothes in the washer and Suzy changed into some new pants. Tracy pulled out her well-used bong and packed the bowl with weed. Suzy sat in the recliner while Sandy sat on the arm of the same recliner. Tracy handed the bong to Sandy and then sat across from them on her computer chair. She took a hit and passed it to Suzy.

"So Sandy," Tracy said, "what are your plans for after high school?"

"Oh I don't know," she replied. "I was thinking of applying to Southwood University. My friend's brother goes there and she told me if you take a certain class, you're almost guaranteed admission." Suzy handed the bong to her older sister.

"Wow! What kind of class is it?" Suzy asked.

"I'm not sure. She said it had something to do with experimental medical drugs," Sandy explained.

"That sounds interesting," Tracy said as she exhaled smoke. "Maybe I should apply there too."

"Yeah, we could be roommates," Sandy said as she was handed the bong. She took a hit and passed it to Suzy. "Damn, Tracy, you have really beautiful eyes."

"Yeah, she does," Suzy said as she looked into her sister's eyes, then took a hit.

"Thanks," Tracy said, slightly blushing. "So what was your guys' favorite part about the blowjob class?"

"Probably the whole thing," Sandy said.

"Even though it was kind of slimy, I really liked the taste of cum. I thought it would be much worse," Suzy said.

"I really liked the cock that I sucked," Tracy said, after taking a hit. "It was nice and thick."

"Yeah, it was," Sandy said, slowly grinding her bare pussy on the arm of the recliner as she thought about Tracy sucking a big, thick cock.

"The one I sucked was kind of small, but it fit my mouth perfectly," Suzy said. Then she turned her head to the left, thinking she smelled something familiar, and smirked as she saw what Sandy was doing to the arm of the chair. Tracy noticed it as well. "It was pretty cool, though. That's the closest thing to sex I've ever done. I haven't even kissed anyone before."

"You haven't?" Sandy asked as she rocked back and forth on the arm chair.

"No. What's it like?"

"Well, if you want, I could show you..." Sandy said. Tracy smiled, thinking that Sandy was kidding.

"I don't know. I'm not a lesbian."

"Neither am I, but we're not doing it because we like each other like that," Sandy explained.

"Yeah," Tracy added, trying to play along with Sandy's game, "it's like the blowjob class. We did it to learn how to give blowjobs, but it's not like we're going to have sex with the guys we blew."

"Exactly," Sandy said.

"Well, OK. Since you put it that way, I guess it's alright," Suzy said. Sandy stopped sliding her pussy on the chair and put her hands on the sides of Suzy's face. She brought Suzy's face towards hers and their lips met. They smacked their lips together several times before Suzy pushed her tongue into Sandy's mouth. Sandy opened her eyes in surprise and pulled away.

"Whoa! What are you doing?"

"I thought that was how people kissed," Suzy said, blushing from embarrassment. "That's what they always do in porn." Tracy was giggling at her sister's naivety.

"That's French kissing. It's a more intimate way of kissing," Sandy explained.

"Well can you teach me that, then?" Suzy said, looking up at Sandy. Sandy looked over at Tracy who was still giggling, and then looked back at Suzy.

"Oh, I don't know," Sandy said.

"Please?"

"Well, alright. C'mere," Sandy said as she pulled Suzy's face in yet again, their tongues visibly intertwining outside their mouths. Tracy's eyes opened wide and she immediately stopped giggling.

"What are you guys doing?" she asked, but got no response as they continued to make out with each other. Sandy started moving her hips back and forth on the chair again. Tracy watched with disbelief as one of her best friends made out with her little sister. She took another hit from the bong and continued watching in a confused daze.

Suzy lifted her hand up and cupped Sandy's right breast through her shirt. This caused Sandy's eyes to shoot open, but then she slowly closed them and continued kissing her friend.

Tracy looked down at Sandy's crotch and saw a very prominent wet spot where she was sliding her pussy. Without thinking, Tracy started massaging her crotch through her pants.

Suzy took her hand from Sandy's shirt and slid it underneath her shirt and up to her bare breast. She squeezed and rubbed the fleshy mound gently.

Tracy rubbed her finger in a circle around her crotch as she watched Sandy's hips rock back and forth. She had a moment of clarity and realized that she was masturbating while watching her friend, but figured that it wasn't as bad as actually making out with her which is what her sister was doing. She looked up at their faces. Sandy was now sucking on Sandy's outstretched tongue. Looking down further, Tracy could see that her sister had both her hands under Sandy's shirt and was caressing and squeezing them. Tracy suddenly felt moisture on her finger and looked down to see that a blotch of pussy juice was dripping through her pants. She unzipped them and stuck her hand inside her panties. After a few seconds of rubbing, her hand became soaked. She pulled her hand back out and licked the juices off before returning her hand to her moist vagina.

Sandy pushed against Suzy and started grinding her crotch on Suzy's leg, leaving the soaked arm of the chair. Suzy opened her eyes slightly and looked over at her masturbating sister, who smiled at her and waved with her free hand. Suzy smiled back as much as she could without interrupting the kissing. She moved one of her hands down to Sandy's dripping pussy and rubbed it slowly. She pushed her other hand against Sandy's chest, forcing her face away from hers. Sandy opened her eyes, wondering why they stopped kissing.

"Let's move onto the bed," Suzy said as she rubbed her fingers in circles around Sandy's slit, teasing her.

"Kay," Sandy responded before leaning forward one last time to lick Suzy's tongue. Sandy got up and offered her hand to Tracy to pull her up from her chair. After Tracy stood up, Sandy smiled and put her arms around her as she leaned forward to kiss her. Tracy put her hands on Sandy's ass and they walked over to the bed while still in embrace. Suzy got up from the recliner and looked down at her pants.

"Geeze, Sandy," Suzy said. "Look what you did to my pants." She motioned at the large wet spot on the leg of her pants where Sandy had rubbed her pussy against it. The other two girls looked over at Suzy's pants.

"Wow, Sandy," Tracy said, "you must be really wet down there." And with that she reached down and felt her friend's crotch before bringing her hand back up and observing the glistening liquid covering her fingers. Tracy sucked the juices off her index finger and offered the middle finger to Sandy who happily engulfed it into her mouth, then Sandy looked at Tracy's pants.

"You're pretty moist yourself," she said as she felt the wet spot on Tracy's crotch.

"Maybe we should get out of these clothes," Tracy said seductively as she pulled her shirt over her head, revealing some outstanding cleavage being held up by her white bra. Suzy pulled down her pants and panties in one move and tossed them aside. She looked up at Tracy and Sandy, their focus obviously on Suzy's bald pussy.

"See something you like?" she asked. Both girls snapped out of their trance and looked up at Suzy, smiling.

"I didn't know you shaved your vag, sis," Tracy said, looking back down between her sister's legs.

"Yeah, I thought I'd try it out, so I shaved it earlier today. I kind of like it this way."

"I think it looks very sexy," Sandy said, and then lifted her shirt over her head, revealing her small, but nice breasts. Tracy pulled off her pants and then her panties. She threw the panties against the wall and they stuck for a moment before landing on the floor with a loud "plop". Suzy climbed onto the bed, tossing her shirt aside as Tracy unclasped her bra. Tracy put her arms around Sandy's shoulders and pushed her onto her back as she kissed and licked her neck. Suzy put her mouth around Sandy's nipple and caressed it playfully with her tongue. Tracy was now kissing Sandy on the mouth, their tongues wrestling each other. Suzy pulled the hem of Sandy's skirt over her waist and then started rubbing her fingers around her moist slit. Sandy was softly squeezing Tracy's breasts as she explored her friend's mouth. Tracy broke the kiss and moved down toward Sandy's waist. She grabbed her sister's hand and licked the pussy juice off her fingers, then positioned herself between Sandy's legs and started lapping at her fluid-covered pussy.

"I want to try that," Sandy said, looking at Suzy. "Sit on my face." Suzy let go of Sandy's nipple and smiled before crawling up closer to her and kneeling over her face. She lowered herself until her pussy lips were lightly pushing against Sandy's lips. She watched her sister run her tongue along Sandy's vagina as she felt a warm tongue enter her. She rubbed both of Sandy's hard nipples as she rode her face. Sandy's tongue shot in and out of Suzy's wet cunt rapidly as Tracy slowly teased and massaged Sandy's pussy with her tongue. Suzy started moaning as she moved her hips up and down to coincide with Sandy's sporadic tonguing.

"OOOOH SHIIIT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!" Suzy yelled as she pushed her dripping cunt as far against Sandy's probing tongue as she could. She collapsed on top of Sandy as Sandy continued to tongue her. The two sisters made eye contact as Suzy came down from her orgasm. Tracy then closed her eyes and focused on the soaking pussy in front of her. Suzy slowly rolled off Sandy's cum-soaked face and crawled behind her sister. Suddenly, Tracy felt something rubbing her pussy. Her first thought was that it feels great. She didn't realize who it was until she opened her eyes and saw Sandy's Suzy-less face smiling and licking girl-cum off her lips. Tracy realized that her sister was touching her pussy, but didn't react with shock. She decided to just go with the flow, probably due to the fact that she was pretty stoned mixed with her increasingly arousing arousal.

Suzy worked at her sister's pussy while Tracy licked Sandy's clitoris.

"God damn!" Sandy said, looking at the two sisters. "This is the hottest thing I've ever seen!" Suzy started fingering Tracy's slit, slowly at first, but gradually speeding her movements. Tracy pushed two fingers into Sandy while she continued to lick her clit. She pumped them in and out, quickly. Sandy mewed approvingly. Tracy quickly flicked her tongue against Sandy's clit as she fingered-fucked her faster. Sandy's pussy was leaking fluids like crazy. She started bucking her hips against Tracy's face and let out a loud shriek as she came. A wave of cum splashed against Tracy's face. She lapped up as much fluids as she could from Sandy's pulsating pussy.

Suzy had three fingers in her sister while her other hand was rubbing her clit. She pushed in and out faster and faster and could tell by Tracy's moaning that she was about to have an orgasm. Suzy pulled her fingers from her sister's hole and replaced it with her long tongue as she worked furiously on her clit. Tracy clenched her eyes shut and screamed into Sandy's pussy as she came, filling her sister's eager mouth with her vaginal juices.

"Oh my god! That was great!" Sandy said. Tracy looked up at her, smiling, then she looked back at her sister who was gently running her tongue along Tracy's pussy. Something to her left caught Tracy's eye.

"Hey, sis, I need to tell you something." The two sisters moved away from Sandy who was curiously watching them. Tracy was whispering something to her sister while she pointed to a clock hanging on the wall. Sandy shrugged and got up to see if there was anything left in the bong. The whispering stopped and Sandy looked back at the siblings who were staring at her.

"Now!" Tracy said as they ran towards her. They tackled her onto the ground. Suzy went straight for her pussy, licking at a moderate speed, while Tracy circled her tongue around Sandy's asshole. Sandy grabbed the bong and took a hit, then closed her eyes and let the girls work their magic. Suzy was shoving her tongue down Sandy's pussy as far as it could go. Tracy caressed Sandy's crack with her tongue. This went on for several minutes until, suddenly, the clock on the wall started chiming. Sandy looked at it and saw that it was midnight. Suzy pulled her tongue out of Sandy's pussy and started furiously sucking and licking her clit. Tracy shoved her tongue into Sandy's asshole and brought it in and out rapidly. Sandy yelped and started moving her hips around, putting extra pressure on one girl's face at a time. Tracy and Suzy sped up their tonguing and sucking as fast as they could. Sandy's hips bucked like crazy on the girls' faces as a massive orgasm ripped through her.

12