Crazy Insane Lesbian Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHAAAAAAAAAGGGGGAAAAAAWWWD!" she yelled, feeling the most intense climax of her life. She continued screaming as long as she could before her throat started hurting. Tracy and Suzy continued on her asshole and pussy as Sandy's body started going into convulsions, sending tremor after tremor of ecstasy through every inch of her body. Suzy and Tracy scooted up closer to Sandy as she started coming down.

Tracy rubbed Sandy's pussy as she smiled at her and said, "Happy birthday." Sandy, shaking, smiled back at her and the three girls made out until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Epilogue

Tracy felt someone rubbing her pussy. She opened her eyes to see her sister's face, inches away, smiling. Suzy brought both her hands up and played with Tracy's nipples, but Tracy still felt someone rubbing her pussy. She looked behind her to see Sandy, also inches away, smiling at her. Tracy reluctantly got up.

"Hold on, let me text Sabrina real quick to see if she got back home safe last night," she said as she picked up her phone. She typed out "hey how r u doin?" and pressed the send button.

Moments later, she got a response saying "fantastic! how was the rest of the class?"

Tracy immediately started typing her response, "great but not as amazing as wat happend afterwards :) i'll tell u about it l8er"

Sabrina sent a message saying "cant wait! i've got something to tell u 2"

Tracy closed her phone, knowing whatever Sabrina was going to tell her later wouldn't even compare to her night. She put the phone back down and jumped back onto the bed.

12