Crazy Ride in the Rain

Story Info
Eliza has been alone a long time.
1.9k words
4.1
11.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing smelled sweeter than the rain in Wyoming. Aliza loved to sit outside and just watch it fall, taking in the cool air, and soft sent. Her little country home out in the middle of nowhere was the perfect place to be on days like this. She didn't care much for company since the love of her life had passed away leaving her to figure out this crazy world all by herself. She stood up and threw the last of her cigarette in to the ashtray then went back inside and grabbed another glass of wine. When she returned to the front door way she saw a shadow coming up her road through the rain. Soon she could tell it was a horse with a man on top. It wasn't uncommon for people to go out horseback riding in these parts but it was rather strange to be out in a storm like this.

"Hello! Are you ok?" She shouted out, questioning why she was hollering to a strange man.

"Hi there. I'm sorry but with all this awful weather I seem to have got a little led astray. Is there any chance we could stay here until it passes over?" The man came close enough Eliza could see his face.

He had a rugged look to him but was very handsome. Piercing blue eyes and sandy blonde hair and just soaked to the bone.

"Normally I'd say no but I feel bad for your horse." She said petting the large beast on the snout. "There's a barn out back with some stalls and fresh hay. Starfire is in their too but she won't mind sharing. You both can stay out there tonight. It's nice and warm."

"Well thank you mam. My name is Jeramiah." He jumped off his horse extending his hand towards her. When she just looked at him he dropped it to his side. "Well uh, this here is Goliath." He said pointing at the horse that he now was holding by the reigns.

"Nice to meet you both let me show you the way." She turned towards the barn aware now that her white top was soaked she wrapped her coat around her tightly.

Jeramiah and his horse followed quietly behind her. She felt the mans eyes staring at her and it made a slight shiver go down her spine. It had been a long while before she had, had a mans attention.

"Well here ya are. Like I said fresh hay and warmth. That's Starfire." She pointed to her painted mare who stood in the stall across from them. "I imagine this storm will move on by tomorrow."

She turned to leave and felt Jeramiahs hand reach out and grab her slender wrist. She just looked at his hand there for a minute before pulling away.

"I'm sorry mam, but is there any chance I could trouble you for some food also? I can't very well eat hay and I haven't ate since yesterday."

Curtly she nodded and gestured for him to follow her to the house.

At the doorway she turned to him and looked at his muddy boots and soaked clothes.

"I think David was about your build. Strip off those clothes and I will dry them for you. You're going to get sick." She walked to the stove and turned it on. The soup she was going to make for dinner was all ready there and ready to go. Then she left the kitchen and went to her bedroom closet. In the back sat a box of David's clothes she hadn't touched in years.

When she opened it his familiar sent came pouring out and wrapped around her. She sighed for a moment remember his embracing hugs that had always filled her with such warmth and happiness. Shaking it from her mind she grabbed a pair of jeans, socks, and nice button up black shirt for Jeramiah. Closing the box again and pushing it back to its spot. She walked out to the living room and quickly covered her mouth to stiffle a gasp. Jeramiah stood there only in his boxer briefs. His muscles where chiseled and still damp from his wet clothes.

"Are those for me?" She jumped as a reached his hands out for the clothes. He had the slightest hint of a smirk on his face. He had to have noticed she was staring.

Quickly she handed him the clothes. "Supper will be ready shortly." She gathered up his wet clothes and took them to the dryer tossing them in and then went back to the kitchen.

A short while later she heard Jeramiah come in and sit at the kitchen table.

"It's just vegetable soup. All this stuff was fresh from my garden and I didn't want it to go bad with just me here to eat it. Hope you don't mind. You look like you like your meat."

"I just like my food mam." She tearned to look at him again and about fell over.

Davids clothes fit him perfect. His blue eyes went idealy with the black top. He almost looked like David. Other than David was always completely clean shaven and had a shorter hair cut.

"Your soups boiling over." He pointed at the stove.

She spun around and turned off the heat. Luckily it didn't look burnt, but the stove was a mess. She sighed wiping it up. Suddenly she felt a strong hand envelope hers.

"Here let me clean this up. It's the least I could do. You can just finish what you were doing."

She stood a minute almost not wanting to pull her hand from his strong masculine grip, but then reality his and she remembered he was just a stranger. She pulled away picking up the pot of soup and pouring it in to two waiting bowls. She took them to the table and watched as Jeramiah quickly cleaned up the mess before he joined her.

They ate in silence and when she did the dishes he stood beside her and dried them. It felt familiar and Eliza began to realize maybe she had been feeling more alone than she knew. As she handed him the last plate there hands again met and this time she didn't pull away but looked him in the eyes where she saw a hunger from him. He pulled her to him and their lips met. Fireworks, as the plate crashed to the floor and Eliza didn't even care.

Here she was lost in total abandoned to a stranger she'd just met. Still holding her lips to his, he lifted her from the floor. Instinctively her legs went around him and he walked to the living room and laid down with her in front of the fire place. He kissed down her neck, nibbling ever so slightly at her soft skin. She tried to regain her senses but it was to late and she found herself lost in the feeling of being wanted again.

He proceeded to kiss on her neck, running his hand down her side lightly. Sending shivers through her body. She felt a heat come from her that she no longer knew she could even feel. Even through his pants she could tell that his desire was increasing as well. She pulled his face to him for another long kiss. Eagerly she unbuttoned his shirt pushing it away and then pulled her to him. His skin hot and hard against him. He smiled before leaning up on one arm to help remove her shirt as well. He stared for a moment seeing that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Who did she have to impress she thought for a moment. He leaned down running kisses down each side of her before running them up her stomach to her breasts. He took one nipple in his mouth and lightly ran small circles around it with his tongue. She squirmed with pleasure and desire. Soon he took the other nipple teasing it also. His hands ran down her side and onto her jeans and rested on top of her pussy. He gently massaged her through her pants. A sigh escaped her lips, as she returned the want and reached down cupping his now very hard cock through his pants. She fumbled with the button and zipped until his cock fell out. It was hard and raging, clearly seeking a place to release it's pressure. He pulled down her jeans and panties. Pressing his face to her pussy, his warm tongue ran through her crevesis and against her clit sending a wild shock through causing her hips to raise and press in to his face, pleasuring her even more.

"I want you." She whispered to him, pulling at his hair.

He came back to her face his cock resting just barely against her pussy. She could feel how hard it was and knew it was going to hurt a little bit as long as it had been and as big as he was. She reached down between them leading his manhood in to her. He pressed gently at first, but when her hips rose, he couldn't control himself and shoved his way in. She gasped as he filled her. They fit perfectly together and he begin to stroke in and out of her barely managing to keep any sort of control.

"I just want to take you roughly and savagely." He choked through his pleasure. "You feel so warm and tight."

"Take me Jeramiah. Harder. Make love to me." she whispered.

He quickened his pace thrusting harder, and harder. Both of their bodies shook and she began to raise her hips thrusting up in to him as well.

"Harder baby, oh my god yes, oh, oh myyyy goooood." She began to orgasm as he continued to viciously pump inside her even as she began to came back down he was still going.

"I want us to cum together this time baby." He said looking down in to her eyes.

"Yes." She whimpered.

That was all it took. He began to pound in to her heat, thrusting as deep in to her as he possibly could. She felt him tense and knew he was about to cum he started to pull out but she wrapped her legs around him shoving him in to her depth. That was it took he tensed and exploded inside her shoving himself in her as hard as he could. Her earth shattering second orgasm followed as they clung to one another and shook. Wave after wave of pleasure shot through her as he unloaded his seed in to the depths of her.

Finally he pulled away from her and laid beside her pulling her close to him, running his fingers through her hair.

"You are absolutely amazing. Thank you. I have been lonely for so long." He pressed her to him.

"Me too." She laid her head on his chest. Soon she fell asleep in the comfort of his arms.

When she woke up to hear birds chirping. After checking the barn she could see that both Jeramiah and Goliath were gone and she was again alone.

The clothes she had loaned him were laid across the back of the couch with a single rose from her bush outside and a note that said "Here's to hopin' for another stormy day, and a crazy ride in the rain."