Crazy Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tankrabbit
tankrabbit
202 Followers

"That feels so good; I haven't felt this full for a long time. I bet you really want to blow your come inside me don't you. I can't wait either. I just thought we'd sit here a bit and enjoy the feeling." I was staring at her chest, milk dripping from her nipples onto my chest, her head thrown back in a look of ecstasy.

"Okay I'm ready now. I want you to just lay there and come when you feel like it. Don't try to hold back, there will be lots of other times to enjoy prolonging the experience." I didn't know what she was talking about. I couldn't believe I hadn't spurted yet and prolonging the inevitable was because of her efforts up to now, not mine.

"Here we go!" she exclaimed as she lifted herself up the full length of my rock hard cock and dropped back down again immediately. As soon as she touched bottom she started back up again and I could definitely feel my juices climbing their way from my balls, up my shaft. Again as soon as she had let most of my rod escape her cunt she started back down, except this time it was faster and harder.

I could feel my juice boiling up my shaft and knew I couldn't take much more. On the next downward movement, which was so hard it was like she was slamming my cock into her cunt, I felt the first spurt of come leave my cock and splat the back of her pussy. She must have felt it too because see screamed and kept on fucking me getting faster and faster with each stroke. I came each time she buried me into her, seeming to have and endless supply of cum.

She was frantically milking me for all I was worth and I was slowly coming down from the most intense sexual high I'd ever experienced. As she finally came to a stop with my pecker still inside her she began to talk.

"I can't believe I came so much, and you too my young man. Yours is the largest cock I've ever had in me and it certainly seemed to fit perfect. I could feel that first splash, deep inside me, it made me orgasm. Your cock seemed to expand with that and I just couldn't stop, I wanted to keep going. I can't wait until we have a chance to do this again; I wonder how we can tell Cindy? She should be okay though; she and I have shared some very intimate moments together- if you get my drift."

"Uh oh," I said, "Cindy was real keen on being my first; I sure hope she doesn't get too pissed off."

"I bet she was really looking forward to it I'm sure. However it is much more appropriate for me to be the first, being the more experienced. We'll keep it our secret for now though. Cindy started her period today so she won't be as willing over the next few days. After she's finish however, we'll show her a thing or too won't we love?"

With that said she bent over and kissed me full on the lips, sliding her tongue into my mouth mine. She was still grinding her hips against me while we kissed. When we finished she slowly stood up and let my cock slide out of her, glistening with the juices of our lovemaking. I had never in my whole life experienced anything so exquisite, I was definitely in heaven. Elaine reached down, wrapped her hand around my cock and pulled upward, cleaning all our love juices off with the motion. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked it clean, pulling each finger through her lips.

"Tastes good," she said, "I'm going to love this summer I can just tell. I don't have to worry about my period either because the breast milk is keeping me from ovulating, hence no monthlies. We can fuck anytime we want, and I plan on making sure I get my fair share of this tool of yours. I'm kind of pissed at Cindy though, thinking she could keep you all to herself. Wait until she finds out I was the one that screwed you first, we'll have to plan something special for her. Anyway, we still have some time, so why don't we go inside, clean ourselves off, and see if we can get that prick of yours up again."

With that said she bent over, picked our swim suits up and pulled me out of the chair and led me upstairs to her rooms. "Let's have a quick shower hon." She strolled across the room towards her adjoining bath room. I still couldn't keep my eyes off her magnificent tits, bouncing heavily as she crossed the room. I followed her lovely ass all the way into the oversized shower stall, where she handed me a bar of soap. She told me to soap her off and then she would do me.

I lathered up my hands and started rubbing her arms, then shoulders. I massaged her upper chest and worked myself down to her breasts and massaged the soap into them. Even when I'm soft my prick hangs long and I could start to feel it swell a bit. I brought her towards me and rubbed our chests together while my arms went behind her and cleaned her back. My hands soon found themselves kneading the firm globes of her ass, and my prick was swelling.

I loved the feel of her tits rubbing against me and would have spent the rest of my life standing there with the hot water spraying us content as a baby. Elaine had other ideas though and I felt her hands gentle pushing down on my shoulders. I took the hint and slowly sunk to my knees, stopping for a few seconds only when my face was passing between her mounds of tit flesh. I continued to my knees and brought my hands around and soaped up her legs, starting at the ankles and working upward towards her pussy, and what a great looking pussy it was.

The soap suds and water were dripping off her pubic hairs, making them into a little point. She was a lot hairier than Cindy was and a lot darker too. When I brought my hands up the last time she lifted her leg up to give me better access. I was staring at her clit and without even thinking about it I moved my head forward and licked her wide open pussy, how could I have resisted? She pulled my head closer and I positioned myself so I had a better angle.

I tasted her juices for the first time and was amazed at how different they were from Cindy's; just a little less acidic was my guess. After a few minutes of this she had a little orgasm and I could feel the increase in flow of juices at the same time. She pulled me back up and said it was her turn to wash me. By now my dick was about seventy five percent hard, which lasted for about two seconds.

She neglected to clean my upper body and started right in on my prick. She soaped up both her hands and started pumping it back and forth until it had expanded to it full size. She let the shower rinse of the soap and immediately dropped to her knees and started licking the bulbous purple end.

Being as inexperienced as I was, I had no idea that blowjobs could feel that much different from one woman to the next. Of course Cindy's were a lot better than Suzy's, more experience and eagerness was the reason there. Elaine was as great as Cindy, just different. She sucked it more and tried to stuff as much as possible into her mouth. It felt great and again I thought about staying like this for the rest of eternity; however Elaine had an even better idea.

After sucking me for a few minutes she stood up and turned the shower off. She quickly opened the door, grabbed a big towel and ran into the next room. I slowly followed, drying myself of as I went. When I entered the bedroom she was leaning over the bed with her ass high in the air. "Fuck me from behind with the giant tool of yours," she ordered.

Still hard I walked over and for the first time in my life actually put my cock into a cunt under my own power. This was a lot different than before, and it was the angle that made it that way. It was me being in control, total control this time. I took my sweet time savoring every minute, and inch of it. I grabbed by dick and as I had seen dad do to mom in the homemade video, I slowly ran the head up and down her pussy, massaging her clitoris with the head. I then stuffed it in and just like dad slowly and smoothly buried it to the hilt, stopping to feel the total encompassing feel of the moment.

I then withdrew and the next time I pushed it in a little harder, starting to pick up a bit of a rhythm. My hands were back on her ass massaging her cheeks and letting my thumbs ride up and down the crack pressing periodically on her rear hole. At one point I bent over and reached around and grabbed her tits, making her scream with pleasure. I could feel her pushing back, picking up the pace.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, slam that prick of yours up me until I choke!." She yelled at me. Feeling my own orgasm approaching I stood up again and this time really slammed her, pushing my cock as hard as I could into her pussy, pulling out fast, and slamming back into her again. I was fucking her good and hard and could feel my balls tightened with the pleasure of imminent release. I wanted this to last forever and tried to hold off as much as I could. Elaine was throwing herself back onto my cock now and started screaming again.

"Fuck me I'm coming, fuck me!" I couldn't hold back any longer and with one more thrust I started dumping my load into her. She screamed again and as I squirted my load her pussy muscles tightened around my shaft as she came with the force of a tidal wave. It was electrifying and I seemed to pump more cum into her than I had last time.

Elaine collapsed on the bed and withered in joy of the aftermath of her orgasm. My cock was still hard and cum was dripping from its hole. I stood there trying to relax my breathing and wondered if it could ever get any better than this. Elaine rolled onto her back and beckoned me to come lay with her. I did as instructed and laid my head on her massive pillows of flesh and relaxed in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

tankrabbit
tankrabbit
202 Followers